Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Infiltration and Elimination (Various B-rank missions) (Private) (+18)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration and Elimination (Various B-rank missions) (Private) (+18)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:00 pm

"Ok, the plan is that, we get into a wagon at the village gates and head out along the road that runs past the camp. Then, just before we reach the camp, I transform into my female body using my succubus jutsu and then, we pretend to have a arguement like we were a couple having a fight, then you push me off the wagon in front of the bandit's camp. From there, you ride off to a safe distance and then, once your clear, wrap back around, but stay hidden. I'll infiltrate their ranks, using the favours of the night and some moves of my own, but once you see the signal, which will be me using the fire style: Pheonix sage fire jutsu, you start to move in, then, if I can borrow one of your kunais, I'll kill the leader while I'm riding his...erm...yeah, once he's distracted, I'll kill him, revert back to my male form and then, you come in, jutsus blazing and we clean them out in one fell swoop as without a leader, their forces will be in disaray, meaning that they should be easy kills for the both of us, but I have to trust that you'll stick with the plan, are you good to go with this?" Luke stated matter of factly. Okami shrugged, handing him one of his ten kunai that he kept on his person. The Uchiha was dressed in his usual garb, a short-sleeved, high collared black shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back, long white pants with black leg wraps, black shinobi sandals, and a white rope around his waist. His headband was wrapped loosely around his neck, red silk accentuating the steel. 

"I guess I only have one question...When do we start?" Okami would say with a grin. He really was eager to get going, not having done a mission with Luke since their Genin days. Killing a bunch of pirates was just the icing on the cake.

WC: 335
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration and Elimination (Various B-rank missions) (Private) (+18)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:51 pm

"Shut up, bitch." Okami shouted at Luke, slapping him across the face. Gripping "her" shoulders, he threw her off the wagon, not so fast that he'd be hurt but hard enough to make it convincing. Throwing Luke off was pretty great, even though once he was out of sight he began to retch and throw up. Even acting, Okami was straight as hell. It disgusted him to act like this. It had better be worth it. Sneaking around the camp, he would watch Luke's act closely. Time to go to work.

WC: 91

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration and Elimination (Various B-rank missions) (Private) (+18)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Gagging, Okami fought the urge to puke again. THIS is what Luke's idea was? Okami had somehow figured it would come to this, but seriously. Waiting was half the battle, here, but obviously Luke was taking his time. Okami had plenty of experience with women, but Luke was no girl. Seriously, this was bothering him. Drawing a kunai, he waited patiently for the signal, but he doubted it would be anytime soon. Minutes passed, and the sounds of pleasure just kept coming. As he watched, he activated his Sharingan, noticing that someone came over to take a piss. Stabbing him silently in the throat, Okami couldn't suppress the gurgling noise. A loud shout was made, then the camp blurred into action. Fuck. Moving in at the speed of an arrow from a bow, Okami stood between the, errr, the leader's little get together with Luke and the rest of the crew. Making the Horse seal, Okami breathed in air, and let out an inferno, burning the other six men to a crisp. "Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation!"

WC: 177
Chakra: 340/400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration and Elimination (Various B-rank missions) (Private) (+18)   

Back to top Go down

Infiltration and Elimination (Various B-rank missions) (Private) (+18)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1