Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Makoto Mission Clump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishi

PostSubject: Makoto Mission Clump   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Mission:

Makoto gets a knock on his door early this morning which was much needed. He opens it up and it’s an younger lady not very pretty but she looks very worried. “Hello Makoto, I need your help. Me and some other ladies were running a daycare and some kids happened to escape from our eyes.” Makoto gives her a blank face.. “I don’t think I’m fit to go save kids. My job is to do missions for the village. Go get bad guys ya know? Not kids.” She gives him a stern look. “Well this classifies as a mission. All the genin’s and jounins are out training so you need to help out. We’ll pay you. There are 5 kids. We don’t have the time or the man power to look for them.” Makoto sighs deeply. He walks past her as he shuts the door and body flickers away, ‘Alright if I were a kid..where would I hide. Hmm. At the swing set.’ Makoto gets to the swing set within seconds, to find 2 kids. “Are you guys from the day care?” Makoto asks. They nod quickly as Makoto grabs their hand. He brings them back to the day care which was down the street. He then thinks again as he walks down the street. ‘That’s the only place I would hide if I were a kid..’ As he walks he looks at the Ramen shop, seeing feet under the curtain. About 3 chairs in he sees some swinging feet shorter than all the rest. Makoto reaches his arm into the Ramen shop and grabs the kid. “Dang man you’re a good hider” Makoto replies as the kid gives him a smile. Makoto decides to make it easy on himself. “Where are the rest of your friends?” “They are at the academy windows watching the upcoming genin.” Makoto takes the 3rd kid to the daycare and makes his way to the academy. ‘Man its been a while since ive been here’ Something like 5 years? Man im getting old’ Makoto smirks as he sees the kids right were the kid suggested. In the windows. Makoto grabs both kids by their collar one in each hand. “Come on guys, you will get your turn in the academy when you get old enough.” Makoto replies as he laughs to himself. He quickly runs to the day care after collecting 5 kids. He declines the ryo payment and makes his way right back to his room into his bed. “Its too early for this crap” Makoto replies as he lays his head on his pillow. 

[1 time/ 432 WC]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Makoto had woken up early this day. It was a normal day. As he opened his window his hair was blowing in the wind with ease. His last mission consisted of finding these bad kids that had run away from their own day care. Surprisingly Makoto had enjoyed the mission and finding the kids. It made him think about being a kid, near his academy days. Those were the good times. Learning to throw kunai, learning hand to hand combat, seeing ninjutsu and learning the concept. It was all fun for Makoto. He stretches a little bit, gets dressed and eats a rice cake. As he walks outside he sees the day care leader panicing once again. “Im guessing I need to go find these kids again huh?” Makoto laughs as he chuckles to himself. Its around 3 kids this time. A little less of a load but she still seems to be stressing. ‘She said the kids left about 5 minutes ago so they cant be too far. Im guessing around 30 meters out or less?’ Makoto speeds around the village within 30 meters. He finds 1 kid and picks him up. “You cant be running away man. You drive your teacher nuts.” He then takes the kid back to the day care. The other kids are twins so they stick together and most likely wont separate. Makoto checks the hospital but sees nobody there. He checks the park but with the same result. He then moves over as he sees 2 toddlers waddling their way down the main street full of people. He jumps down to pick them up then jumps back up to a rooftop. He then runs his way over to the day care to drop off the kids. “Alright I need a break.” Makoto replies and heads to the ramen shop”

Makoto gets in the shop and takes a quick breather. He orders some pork ramen and waits for his order to be finished. ‘Good times good times. I remember when I was in the academy. Those classes used to be so boring. Had to take all these safety precautions before being a ninja. They always wanted you to be safe, which was annoying see that I wanted to roam free and do my own thing. I always enjoyed hand to hand combat though. I always had the satisfaction of beating my friends by a lot. Kunai throwing was also fun, I wasn’t the greatest at it but I was better than most of my friends. Perhaps the hardest thing where the tests, not the paper ones, the hands on ones. Where they ask you to make clones and such those were hard‘ Makoto’s food appears in front of him, steamy hot. He smiles at the sight a digs right in. The salty taste of the noodles make his taste buds bounce around insanely. Makoto quickly finishes his first bowl, and then asks for a refill. He couldn’t resist it. The owner quickly provided him with another bowl of ramen as Makoto devoured that one too. He got up and paid as he walked himself back to the day care. It seems he had one more kid to find. This one had been gone for quite a while so they had no idea where he would be. Makoto started by walking through the housing area’s, he found nobody. The then walked to the west gate only to find the kid facing a wolf. Makoto quickly body flickered to the kids and got as as quickly as possible. He then took the kid to the day care. “Saving kids is pretty hard” Makoto responded with a chuckle.

Makoto gets in the shop and takes a quick breather. He orders some pork ramen and waits for his order to be finished. ‘Good times good times. I remember when I was in the academy. Those classes used to be so boring. Had to take all these safety precautions before being a ninja. They always wanted you to be safe, which was annoying see that I wanted to roam free and do my own thing. I always enjoyed hand to hand combat though. I always had the satisfaction of beating my friends by a lot. Kunai throwing was also fun, I wasn’t the greatest at it but I was better than most of my friends. Perhaps the hardest thing where the tests, not the paper ones, the hands on ones. Where they ask you to make clones and such those were hard‘ Makoto’s food appears in front of him, steamy hot. He smiles at the sight a digs right in. The salty taste of the noodles make his taste buds bounce around insanely. Makoto quickly finishes his first bowl, and then asks for a refill. He couldn’t resist it. The owner quickly provided him with another bowl of ramen as Makoto devoured that one too. He got up and paid as he walked himself back to the day care. It seems he had one more kid to find. This one had been gone for quite a while so they had no idea where he would be. Makoto started by walking through the housing area’s, he found nobody. The then walked to the west gate only to find the kid facing a wolf. Makoto quickly body flickered to the kids and got as as quickly as possible. He then took the kid to the day care. “Saving kids is pretty hard” Makoto responded with a chuckle

WC: 916 [Completed 3 times]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Makoto knew his how his day was going to go. He had to save the kids once more for his last day. He rose from the bed and went to go brush his teeth. He wasn’t feeling the need to shower on this day. He walked over to his living area and put on his flak jacket and loaded everything he needed. He honestly didn’t feel like dealing with those little rascals today but he knew he had to. He went in the kitchen grabbed a cup of juice and some rice cakes and made his way to the day care. ‘When im Anbu im not doing crappy jobs like this. This is ridiculous and a complete waste of my time. Doing these silly rank D missions were my teammates could be dying in rank A. Baby sitting these annoying brats’ Makoto thought to himself as he walked his way over there. But he intended to not take it out on the kids. He had 2 missing by the time he got there. He took a stroll in the park, skipping stones across the pond waiting to find a kid. Just as he expects a little kid is over there playing with a kitten he found. Makoto walked over there and petted the kitten them picked the kid up and took him back to the day care. Makoto had 1 more kid to get. Makoto walked back to the park. There was a kid with an old man just fishing. He watched as they reeled in a big bass. Makoto knew that was the kid but he let them enjoy their moment. Makoto then picked this kid up and took him to the daycare too. “Man these kids are hard work. They never stop running away from you day care people.”

Makoto sighs as he looks around noticing a lot of kids have left this time. ‘Man this is starting to get annoying. Keep the kids in check and maybe they wont run around the village so much, goodness. All I want is a good mission. Not these cheesy rank D missions. Wasting my precious chunin time on these little rascals who want to keep escaping their imitation prison. Im sick and tired of it.’ Makoto gets the paper its 6 kids. He sees 2 down at the end of the street . He quickly picks them up and begins to talk to them “You guys gotta stop running from me. Im getting tired of coming down here every day jutsu to go get you guys. You should always stay in the day care no matter what” As he expected the kids weren’t focused on what he was saying. They were more focused on what Seishi looked like while jumping around with an ninja. Makoto dropped the kids off at the daycare and went out to get the other 4. Seemed like they were just in groups everywhere. He found 2 more near the council man’s houses. At this point Makoto was getting frustrated. ‘These kids are getting annoying as hell. Its like a wound in my back that can never heal. No matter what I do they always run away like its nothing.’ Makoto grabs the kids by the collars and drags them to the day care. By this time they were dirty but they deserved it. Makoto knew where the others were. He saw them earlier. He went over to the trees and picked those 2 up to. He then took the right back to the day care as he awaited his next order. This time would be different.

Makoto snatched the list from the lady as he began to get fed up with these kids. He knew he was better for bigger and greater things. This is a genin job. Not a chunin job. He goes over to his parents hotel and takes a seat at the bar. After talking to them for about an hour or so he gets up to go complete his mission. They reminded him that he must do everything to the best of his capabilities. He goes out to the day care and picks up the paper. 2 kids are missing at the moment. Sort of fatigued Makoto pulls out a rice cake and starts walking. ‘I don’t know what it is about rice cakes but they are just so good. They seem to melt right in your mouth with such finesse. But back to the mission. Im tired of these kids and they must learn their lesson, from a whooping. That’s what I am going to do. Im going to whoop them. Makoto finds the first kid near the ice cream shop. He then takes him to the top of a roof and gives him a quick spanking. “Now stop running away or there is more where this came from.” He takes the crying kid back to the day care as all the ladies give him this weird look. Makoto just gives them a look back and keeps it moving. He starts looking for the next kid which is harder. Without having no clue where the kid was he starts taking side roads and looking for a kid. He spots the kid a over near where near Makoto stays. He swoops in and smacks the kid in the mouth “Stop running away from Day care” Makoto said as he brought the kid back.

Makoto snatched the list from the lady as he began to get fed up with these kids. He knew he was better for bigger and greater things. This is a genin job. Not a chunin job. He goes over to his parents hotel and takes a seat at the bar. After talking to them for about an hour or so he gets up to go complete his mission. They reminded him that he must do everything to the best of his capabilities. He goes out to the day care and picks up the paper. 2 kids are missing at the moment. Sort of fatigued Makoto pulls out a rice cake and starts walking. ‘I don’t know what it is about rice cakes but they are just so good. They seem to melt right in your mouth with such finesse. But back to the mission. Im tired of these kids and they must learn their lesson, from a whooping. That’s what I am going to do. Im going to whoop them. Makoto finds the first kid near the ice cream shop. He then takes him to the top of a roof and gives him a quick spanking. “Now stop running away or there is more where this came from.” He takes the crying kid back to the day care as all the ladies give him this weird look. Makoto just gives them a look back and keeps it moving. He starts looking for the next kid which is harder. Without having no clue where the kid was he starts taking side roads and looking for a kid. He spots the kid a over near where near Makoto stays. He swoops in and smacks the kid in the mouth “Stop running away from Day care” Makoto said as he brought the kid back.

WC: 1203 [completed 4 times here]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Man, Makoto was tired of baby sitting these kids although he thinks this is his last time. He woke up this morning on a good time for him. He actually cooked himself breakfast today, some eggs and steamed rice. They actually go great together. He ate the magical combo and presumed to go take a shower. Hot showers were always the best after some days of hard work. He got out the shower and put on a t shirt and some khakis with some tennis shoes along with his dads cap. He put some sun cream on and headed out the door.
Today was going to be different with the kids, they were going on a field trip around Seishigakure to see the amazing monuments and such. Makoto’s man job was to keep the kids to stop running away. That was the most important thing during this mission. He had to buckle down and keep these kids in check. He thought to himself as he walked to his parents hotel. ‘My hard work is catching up with perfect timing. I should be Anbu in no time. He grabs himself a cup of juice and has a short conversation with his parents before taking the kids out.
While walking his way to the daycare he thinks of how far he’s been to get where he is. ‘After all that academy training. Learning to throw kunais, he put in so much work those days, the hand to hand combat with friends. All those genin days prepared me for now. Working in missions with my teammates even my jounin teacher. Ill never forget that mission ever in my life. My genin days were pretty hard though. I was constantly exhausted for no apparent reason but its whatever. Now im here, at Konin Makoto walked in the day care as things were crazy.
Toy beings thrown back and forth. Kids running all over the place. Makoto walked to the rest room and used it. When he came out he decided he wasn’t playing no games. These kids need to act accordingly and Makoto set it that way. Makoto stood there and waited for their energy to die down. They remembered him from last time. He hit 2 of them and made them cry. Rumor spread out amongst the kids and now pretty much all of them are scared of Makoto. He doesn’t care though they are just kids. “Alright kids here is our agenda today. We are going to visit various types of areas and places in Seishi. Stay with the group. If you try to escape I will find you and punish you. I don’t care who you are or who your parents are. I will give you consequences no matter what. Believe it. Stay with the group. Now line up. “
Makoto walks the kids over to the Senju compound. He knows a few people from here and starts to educate the kids on it. “This is the Senju compound. All of the Senju clan members live here in these houses. This is a very strong clan. They specialize in Mokuton Style, meaning wood. This is why its so pretty around here. This clan is one to be reckoned with many members aiming for greatness. I know one that will most likely become Seishikage here in a couple of weeks.” Makoto guides the kids over to the next area to go see.
He goes to the Seishikage's Rock. No Seishikage’s are were their but there will be soon so he decides to show the kids anyway. “This is Seishikage’s Rock” Makoto said to the kids “This is where we as a village will put will put their heads up here as a sign of respect. We will detail everything from their bone structure to their hair. This will be one of the first things to you see when you walk into Seishi as a visitor. Now lets go to the park”
Makoto takes the kids to the park for lunch time. He directs them in where to sit as he grabs a sandwich and watches them all as they eat. Not in a creepy stalker way but he doesn’t want them to get lost again, or escape or anything like that. After eating his sandwich he stretches out and hangs upside down from the tree and thinks to himself. ‘Im Spec Jounin now. I’ll be going to Suna to face the Hyuga head on. When I get back I need to get straight to training. Learning all the lightning jutsu I can and maybe discovering my new element. Get a summon whatever that may be and practice some more taijutsu techniques. Then hopefully by then we will have a Seishikage and ill be able to register into the Anbu. From there I will become captain after a few key missions .’ Makoto had it all planned out in his head, he had been planning this for around 3 weeks now so it was pretty much set in concrete. He jumped down from the tree and walked over to the kids. “Alright we got one last stop before the field trip is over.” He counted the kids quickly and found out, he had all the kids. Their next stop would be the Main Gates.
“Alright guys these are the main gates of Seishi. Everything and everybody new usually run through these gates. Not many people know about the east and west gates. As I told you earlier you can see the Seishikage Rock from here. These gates usually have some men on duty but I think its lunch time. This is the gate for new people. Now lets get back to the day care.”

Makoto dropped every single kid at the daycare to complete his mission. “Man that was a wreck, the kids only didn’t fall asleep because they were standing up I gotta make stuff like that more interesting for kids. Oh Well better luck next time” Makoto talked to himself as he walked himself home    

WC: 1005 [Completed 3 times here]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Makoto had been baby sitting these kids for forever it seemed. He got up and got some breakfast, eggs and rice to be specific. He then walked over to the shower and started it but didn’t get in. He starred at himself in the mirror. ‘This isn’t where I envisioned myself a special konin. I need to be doing some more high ranked missions instead of just putting up with these kids every day. Nothing wrong with the kids I am just tired of babysitting them.’ He took off his shirt and sleeping shorts and went into the shower. It was steamy, just like he liked it. His shower lasted around 30 minutes before he got out and dried his hair. He then walked back into the kitchen to get something to drink from theat hot steamy shower. He slipped on a black t shirt and some underwear with some shorts. It was going to be a hot day today so he decided to put on a white t shirt instead. He took the towel off his hair and shook his hair as it went to its natural form. He got his daily workout in, consisting of 100 pushups, 50 pullls ups which he used his door for, he did his extra 50 situps just to keep his abs tighter than usual.
He walked out the door with an apple to eat, seeing that he was still hungry. While munching on his apple he took a walk around Seishi before going to the daycare. He never really noticed how beautiful Seishi as until he actually paid attention. By the time he reached the park he was done with the apple and ate it down the the core. He simply through it next the a tree he saw and headed towards the day care.
Upon arriving to the dare care Makoto sighs as he sees the kids going crazy once they see him. The field trip was complete trash to the kids and they didn’t enjoy it. To be honest, Makoto didn’t enjoy it either, even he felt it was boring. The greatest part was lunch time where he had time to himself and away from all those annoying kids. Other than that, the field trip was wack. Nobody enjoyed their stay. Makoto walked into the day care to talk to the ladies. He walked out have 3 papers for 3 kids.
These kids were the top of the class. They had been running for quite a while now and knew how to get from under the care takers eye. Makoto didn’t know how they did it so smoothly buthe admired it. They were just kids doing big boy things. Makoto scouted for them for around 10 minutes and couldn’t find them. He decided to sit in one of the Senju trees (Some of the tallest tree’s in Seishi, if not the world. Took 20 members to bring the tree up to be this big). He pulled out a book and read it every so once in a while looking for the troublesome kids. He catches a glimpse of the kids running around the park together. Makoto as quick as he is was there within 10 seconds. He grabbed all the kids and dragged them back to the daycare. He looks and saw that there we a lot of kids missing. There were 20 and they all left as once, they most likely split up so finding them would be extremely hard.
First kid was a kid in a yellow shirt with some navy blue jeans. The kid was son of some members of the council and the council expects the most respect from their ninja. Makoto moved quickly to find this kid. He was #1 priority when it came to this kid. Makoto ran through the streets not seeing any glimpse of the kid, not only of that kid but of any kid. He hadn’t seen any since he left the daycare and it had been around 5 minutes. Usually he would’ve found around 3 of them by now. Makoto sees a kid with a purple shirt, shaggy hair and grey eyes. He picks the kid up and takes him to the day care.

‘1 down, 19 to go’ Makoto thinks to himself as he brings the kid into the day care ‘I have to find the rest quickly.’ There have never been so many escapes at one time in Makoto’s life, this was absoulutely crazy. Makoto prepares himself to get the kids. “Alright this shouldn’t be so hard. Its only 19 kids, they are smaller than most so it should be quite easy.” Makoto uses his speed to find 3 kids. He grabs 2 collars in one hand and 1 in the other. Moving at extreme speeds this is quite difficult. Makoto drops the kids off at the day care. “Alright 16 more..” just after saying that Makoto sees 5 kids like a flock right down the street. He uses body flicker multiple times to transport the kids back and forth to the day care. He takes a knee and rests. “Alright, 11 kids. 1 me. I can do this.” Makoto puts in his extra stamina to find all the kids. He jumps from roof to roof looking for the little monsters. ‘Damn I hate these kids with a passion. Always running off somewhere without any supervision. I cant wait for them to get an ass beating. I just cant do you.’ Makoto thinks to himself as he continues to look for the kids. He lands upon a rooftop where he can see all the kids. All 11 of them just sitting there playing with each other like they had did nothing wrong. Makoto got some back up genin to help him out today. Together they got all 11 kids back to the day care safe and sound as Makoto gave the kids a lecture about running away. He got tired of this every time but I guess its apart of the job.

WC: 1004 [Completed 3 times here]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Makoto’s body was drained from all the training he had performed within the last couple of weeks. It had had an huge wear and tear affect on his body. He had woken up early tonight, he couldn’t get any sleep the night before. He cracked his back and went to take a quick hot shower. It always seemed to be refreshing to have hot water on Makoto’s back. Today he felt different so instead of putting on his usual flak jacket he just put on a v-neck t shirt and some baggy pants on. He went into the kitchen to prepare for his day by making some hot tea. Seeing that he was fatigued, tea was just the right thing to get him on the track of feeling better. Makoto finished his tea and got to putting his boots on. “Alright, This should be quite an easy day. Seeing that im the new day care capturer.” Makoto chuckled to himself as he walk down the day care. They left a paper with all the kids and what they looked like. For right now they had 2 that were gone. ‘They need to get a grip on these kids. They cant just be running lose like this. They are eventually going to get kidnapped by some bad or something.’ Makoto looks at the paper, kid in an orange shirt and the other one is in purple. Makoto jumps from roof top to roof top looking for the kids. They could be anywhere at this pound. Makoto found one next to the senju area. He just picked him up and continued on his way to find the other kid. ‘Hmm…’ out the corner of his eye he saw a flash of purple speeding right pass him. He was fast but not as fast as Makoto. Makoto then brought the kids to the day care going out to take his next mission.

They never failed him with having enough kids for him to look for. They had lost 3 at this point. ‘Goodness they need to stop losing these kids. After all this looking for them. I bet every kids has escaped from this day care’ Makoto thought to himself, but then he thought of the rewards he would get later. ‘I’ll be able to get a summon. Learn some more difficult jutsu, that’s always beneficial for me. I like learning new jutsu. I get such a rush. ‘Makoto laughs to himself as he looks at the new paper they had given him. They had 3 lost. Makoto had went over to check the housing area. It look like all 3 of the kids were ding dong ditching. Makoto was on a rooftop from across the the street as he watched the young kids. They would knock on the door then hide in a bush nearby. Makoto found himself laughing the whole time they did it. It was bad to support their actions but Makoto couldn’t resist it. It was simply just too funny to him. Makoto ran over to the kids to confront them. “Why are you guys ding dong ditching? You know that’s not nice right? You could be waking people up out their sleep”
“But Makoto-saaaaan. The daycare is boring and ding dong ditching is fun. They need to wake up anyway.” They replied. Makoto chuckled a little bit a decided to bring them to the store. “Pick anything you want. If only Makoto knew that was the wrong answer. They wiped his wallet clean only to buy a whole bunch of candy. Makoto unwillingly paid for it and took the kids back to the day care. “Yall have a good day okay? And try not to escape again. It takes a lot of energy getting you guys back “

Makoto had saved 5 kids today and needed a small break. He went over to the Ramen shop, just like last time he was saving kids. “Can I get the pork ramen please? Double the pork” Makoto had started thinking while waiting on his bowl of ramen. ‘What If I can get ranked up. Then I will have no choice but to get stronger. Makoto starts smiling to himself. ‘Anbu here I come. Ill be the leader leading my country to victory if we happen to get into a war.’ Makoto’s ramen appears before his face. His eyes light up extremely happy to see the ramen. This time he takes his time eating the noodles. Slurping and all sorts of things. He also gets some water to quench his thirst. As Makoto finishes he orders a second serving. Waiting on this one Makoto thinks of what jutsu he need to train for, such hard decisions for him seeing himself ranking up in a bit. His second bowl comes and he digs right in the same exact way. Taking his time, not rushing eat his noodles. As he is drinking the ramen juice he realizes he doesn’t have any Ryo in his wallet. The kids hogged it all. ‘Damn’. Makoto talks to the owner to see if he can start a tab. The owner isn’t happy about it but he lets it slide. Makoto leaves and heads back to the daycare to go capture some more kids. The lady tells him about a kid only about 5, he was the only one to escape in the past 30 minutes. Makoto knew exactly where he was. Just as expected the kid was at the candy shop. Makoto grabbed the kid and took him back to the day care. “You kids gotta settle down.”

As Makoto arrives at the day care the lady tells him there aren’t any more kids to get that escaped. Makoto smiled as he was pretty thrilled, he turned to leave as he heard her voice. “Although we don’t need any kids being rescued. We need to keep them from escaping. You have to keep close watch on them and we do roll call every 30 minutes. These kids act like the day care is jail and will give anything to get out. You must take this seriously, these parents definitely don’t want to see their kids walking around Konoha. So just keep an eye on them. Thanks.” Makoto turns back around heading towards the inside of the day care. As he walks in he sees a whole bunch of kids maybe 50. ‘Now I see why it is so hard to keep up with them.’ Makoto thinks to himself. The floor is full of so many toys you can’t see the bottom of the floor, so you don’t know what your stepping on. Makoto decides to take a seat next to the door and watch the windows, with this idea they really cant escape unless they go outside with permission. It was around 3pm now, so it was pretty hot out and no kid likes being overly hot without water so he doubted they would lose on. He begins day dreaming to himself ‘Anbu…that has always been a long time goal of mine. The skills and IQ to have to be one is fairly high. Seeing that we don’t have an Hokage at the time, being Anbu isn’t possible till we get one but when we do I will put the most work and effort into being the Captain’ Makoto then gets up and uses the bathroom before finishing his afternoon shift with kids.

After dropping a few logs Makoto stares at himself in the mirror. But he does not see himself. He sees a more evil unstable person in the mirror. Terrified he runs out of the bathroom and walks out the day care. “Finally I get to go home, relax and sleep. “ “Not yet. We have on kid missing. Maybe if you didn’t go to the bathroom at the last second we wouldn’t have this problem.” Makoto sighs and looks for the kids. He has a gray streak right down the center of his forehead . ‘that should be easy enough’ Makoto responded as he went around looking for the boy.’ Its pretty hot out here so maybe the kids is at the ice cream shop. Makoto checks the shop. No kid. Makoto eventually gets tired of walking around and pnderneath a tree within the forest. As he is sitting there in the shade, a kid with a gray streak walks right past him. “So why did you run little guy?, I hate that place.” Makoto sighs and gives him a rice cake. He then takes him back to the daycare before they close up and wait for the parents to come get their kids. Makoto quickly leaves so he doesn’t have to do any assignments. On his way home he starts thinking to himself. ‘When I get home im gonna take myself a long shower, make it cold. Gonna warm up some tea then im gonna drink it and go to sleep. At the sight of his house he begins to smile. Takes off his v neck t shirt and his sandals. As he scratches the back of his head he smiles. ‘Im a just sit on my bed and take a short 5 minute nap.’ Well 5 minutes turned into 8 hours. I guess taking care of kids does tire you out.

WC: 1539 [Completed 5 times here]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Missions:

Makoto woke up rather early today he had a lot to do today, which was fine by him he didn’t care, the more busy he was the faster the days went by. Makoto would rise out of his bed slowly. Sore from all the training he had been putting his body through. He believed he was by far the best doton user in Konoha, but the thing about doton chakra is it’s like a solid rock and its extremely hard to cooperate with. The chakra elements such as water were different to Makoto, water flowed, and it was so shapeable. Water was extremely versatile. You could bend it and create it in any way you wanted. It didn’t matter, Makoto just wasn’t used to it at the time. It was something that he had to master for himself. He would get out of bed and look at himself in the mirror, he literally had scars everywhere. This wasn’t exactly Makoto’s goal at special jounin, but it was for his country so he didn’t care. He would jump in the shower and take a nice hot one. It was steamy all over the bathroom. He would walk out in his robe and go warm up some water for tea. Today he wore a striped short and some khaki shorts and some sandals. He had to go check up on the kids today which wasn’t that much of an hastle, he saw them often. Makoto would grab his tea to go and walk over to the daycare. The building looked the same just a few repairs needed to it which Makoto had no problem helping with later. Makoto walked inside with the tea as all the kids gave him smiles. He did a head count and found that none had ran away which was superb. He would then walk out to check his next mission. At the elderly home he had to help some of the grandma’s with their problems. As he walked over there he began to think of his grandpa, his grandpa played a huge part in his ninja career. He had taught him taijutsu and how to use his blood kekkei genkai which was extremely useful. Although this was one of the greatest gifts his grandpa gave him Makoto would always keep a place for him in his heart.  He would walk into the retirement home as a nurse directed him to where all the grandma’s were he would sit in a chair near one while they were playing bingo. She would smile at him and proceed to tell him a story Makoto didn’t say anything he just listened.

“Ya know my husband was here before any villages were founds, when the uchiha and the senju were always clashing. He was on the senju’s side but still. He was a great fighter, he was particularily good in Bukijutsu, You know what that is young blood? “ She would say, she would speak again before Makoto had a chance to respond. “He was a strong fighter, without remorse too. He’s taken out about …”

She would fall asleep mid talking and middle of bingo. Makoto would slowly get up to help another grandma that needed his to run the store. She needed some yarn and a needle. I guess for sowing. He would walk out the store, man was he happy to be outside. In the retirement home it was so cold. He was exicited to feel the hot sun on the back of his neck. As he walked over to the store he looked at all the types of yarn. He didn’t know which one to get, she never gave him a color. Makoto would decide to get 2 darker colors which were red and purple. Makoto didn’t know if they would look good together but he didn’t care, he would then grab two needs for the lady to sow. He would then walk back into the retirement home, cold.. so cold. Makoto gave the equipment to the ladies and proceeded to leave. Just on his way out, the ladies had came together to give Makoto some warm chocolate chip cookies and some warm milk. They all hovered around him as he ate, I guess they thought he was cute.

Makoto left for the Ramen shop, he was most excited about this job because he would be able to help in the kitchen. This was very satisfying for Makoto, seeing that he didn’t know how to cook.  Makoto arrived near the shop within a few seconds he could easily smell the smell of pork chop ramen, man did it smell good Makoto. He walked in through the back door ready to cook. Only to see the owner. The owner was fussing at everybody, apparently they were extremely busy today. Makoto then found ouyt that he wasn’t cooking today, he wasn’t even cleaning today, he was the delivery boy. Makoto looked at the owner with hatred. A kid of his skill running food around the village, Makoto soon moved on, maybe it wont be that bad. He had 3 places. 1 the retirement home, guessing for a nurse. 2 for his parents hotel and 3 for a teacher at the academy. Makoto using his extreme speeds deliver all of the ramen within 20 seconds due to using some time to say hey to his parents. Makoto rested in the ramen shop using his pay check to eat some of that good ol’ ramen.

WC: 913
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Makoto had not even been in the town for a year yet, but he did feel quite at home in the town of Seishi, he had a nice place to live at the far end of the town with a daycare right around the corner, it was lovely to see the kids run by out on the streets when he looked out from his window. There was so many kids running and walking on those streets, he had even been to the daycare a few times in the time he had been in town to help pull kittens down from the tree's over there.

But on this day, he could hear the adults call out names as if the kids had gone missing, Makoto was sure it was no biggie they were proberbly just playing hide and seek again, but still he climbed out the window and turned when he was out to pick up his bamboo sword near the window and did put it on his back as the black clad young man with the spiky black hair and eyes would move towards the daycare, as he got closer to the daycare he could see the adults was running around like headless chickens it was quite the sight yet quite tragic cause it did most likely mean they were not playing hide and seek this time.

Makoto went over to the gate to look around and no kids were to be seen, had they lost all the kids really??, Makoto opened the gate and went into the daycare's front yard as the adults would quickly turn when they heard the gate, and then they looked disappointed hoping it was one of the kids which it was not at all, it was just the red haired girl living nearby. Hello Mr, could you give us a hand with a minor problem he would say as he would walk towards Makoto.

Makoto would look towards the lady with a smile and respond Sure miss, i can help with your problem" he would respond to the lady as the lady had reached his he would smile happy and give Makoto a list of names, the lady then said "Try have em back before dark if possible, else just follow em home if it gets too late, the paper got there addresses on it so you can follow em home he would say as the adults would head inside of the daycare, and sit down and start drinking there coffee and tea to drown there sorrows about how horrible they were at watching kids.

Makoto would look to see the male was missing today, there was normally a guy watching the daycare also, but he was not here today  maybe the kids only liked him and had run off cause of that?, maybe he could find one of the kids there if he went to look at his place, he then took the piece of paper and started reading it first up was the boys.

First one was Yuuki, who was the bully he liked to bully the girls at the daycare, and was always wearing jeans and sandals he was not very nice to the girls that was for sure, he had seen him a few times bullying the girls, but enough about him onto the next one, Susumu was the next one he was a loner he was mostly hiding in the corner of the daycare by him self and from time to time the girl called Mio, that was all he did remember about that guy cause there was not much info on him.

Next up was Naomi who was friends with Cho one of the girls at the daycare, he did wear glasses and was quite the smart kid for his age, so was Cho for that sake, they were the bright minds of the daycare, next on the list was Kazuo who was the Twin brother of Jurou, Kazuo liked adventure and was mostly seeing climbing trees, where Jurou was more seen digging in the ground for bugs.

That was it for the boys, he then looked over what girls was missing, first up was Cho who was friend with Naomi, and was the smart girl, Makoto had only seen his wear things with flowers on, and that was all he did remember about that girl, next up was Haru did like food, and was almost always trying to sneak his way into the kitchen to try steal something to eat, that girl had a stomach that could never be filled. Next up we had Chiyoko he liked drawing butterflies and stuff that was pink, that's about all the info that Makoto did remember about his, Mio was next on the list ooh he was the friend of Susumu or at least that was what Makoto did think, since he actually did talk to the loner Susumu when he was hiding in the corners, he seemed quite friendly and just wanting to help people.

Last up was had Rina, Makoto was not actually sure how to find his cause all he knew was he always had some fancy colored hair, that he did change almost every week, but he had seen his this week and he had green hair, and he almost always wears one color all around.
Now it was time to go look for the kids, so Makoto did put the piece of paper into his pocket and then went inside of the daycare to ask the three ladies where the male who worked there was today, they responded with His Sick today, so his at home I guess one of the ladies would respond as he took another sip of his cup, Makoto would then ask for the guys address, as one of the ladies would start writing it down on a piece of paper and hand his and say Don’t go there his really sick , Makoto would just smile and leave the ladies as they would start drinking there coffe and tea again as he started walking towards the door, he would soon be out and by the gate once more now ready to go look at the guys house to make sure none of the kids had went there to take care of him while he was sick.

Makoto started walking down the street while keeping his eyes open for anything that would look out of the ordinary but there was not much he did spot as he went down the road, there was some kids playing around on the streets but not those he were looking for, one of them did wear jeans and sandals but he was playing nicely with the girls so it could not be the one he was looking for, so he kept on walking as he would see a guy drawing butterflies on one of the walls, he would stop up and smile at his work it was quite beautifully made, almost as if he had been trained by someone.

Makoto kept on moving as he now was outside the door of the man from the daycare, he had still not got his name but now he could see his mailbox and he was called Will, he knocked on the door with a smile on his lips as he did notice there was little bugs running out under the door, it was a little weird but he did not think further about it as Will would come and open the door, he would smile and say Hello Makoto, nice to see you here, sorry that I’m not at the daycare today the ladies must have sent you right??, did something go wrong?? he would say nervously Makoto would just smile and say Nothing is wrong Will, just go back to bed, but if you should see the Twins send them to the daycare, they run away again he would say before closing the door and look to the sides to see if one of the twins was near since he had seen beetles around.
He would look in the bushes outside of Will’s house and the first large bush was empty nothing was there, he then moved to the second one as he heard some giggling from inside of the bush as he would draw his bamboo sword and swing it gently to try hit the one giggling behind the bush on the head, as he would soon hear a young boy screaming Help someone is trying to kill me and Makoto knew it was one of the twins the one that liked beetles, he smiled and walked around the bush and looked at him, and said Get back to the daycare, you can’t just run off with the other cause you wanna play with your beetles, I see you back at the daycare later, and if you’re not going I hit you again, he would say as the young boy did quickly pick up his bugs into a jar and run off to the daycare, Makoto did just think one down 9 to go.

Makoto get out from behind the bush and looked down the road to see the boy rush down the streets as if a wild boar was hunting him, so now he just needed to find his twin brother, he should be somewhere near since those two did almost never get far from each other, there was some trees on the other side of the street maybe he could find him there, so Makoto did head over to the other side of the street to take a look around, he did see butterflies fly around the area they had green and purple wings they were quite adorable and beautiful, but he did sadly not have time to catch one and look at for the rest of the day, so he did look around the area below the trees in the area first, behind the first large tree there was nothing same for the other three sadly it was not that easy to catch those kids, he could have hoped for an easy payday but not this time, he jumped up into one of the trees and could hear some snoring from one of the other tree’s but which one was it, he knew it was not the one he was already up in.

So he would jump down on the ground and walk over to the next tree and jump up to see if the kid was there, still no luck finding a kid, so he went to the tree closest to the place he did get in, and jumped up, still no boy so only one tree left he must be sleeping in that one so he would walk over to the bottom of that tree and swing his bamboo sword against the tree to make it shake as soon a young boy would fall down from the tree and land on his back on the ground as he would look down at him and say Get going, you should be at the daycare with your brother not in a tree sleeping he would say to the second twin as he would slowly wake up and when he was awake he would start walking towards the daycare.

Makoto had now cough the two twins, but there was still 8 kids back and a massive city to look in for the remaining 8 kids, He would leave the place where he had found the twin in the tree, and start walking down the street the opposite way of the daycare, as he walked he did hear girls scream, could it be him?, was he so lucky that there was another one nearby Will’s house, he would jump up on the nearby roof and walk over and look down to get disappointed, it was just three girls fighting not someone bullying them, so it was not that easy to find the next one, he then started moving over the rooftops to see if he could find anything unusual, but did not see anything, as he had now moved two whole streets on the roofs, he did jump down onto the road again and did spot a butterfly on the wall, could it be?.

Makoto did quickly follow the butterflies that were painted on the walls in a quite low height, it must have been a kid drawing all those blue and purple butterflies, some of them were also red and green, but it was not what did really matter it was finding the one making them, he did end up in an alley behind the hospital, where a young girl was sitting drawing on the floor, Makoto did move towards his slowly as the girl would turn around and smile at Makoto and hold up his arms, it was the butterfly girl, so one more down 7 more to go and he would be done with his job, he would pick up the girl and walk out onto the streets and point towards were the daycare was and say Can you head to the daycare the others are waiting for you to draw them some beautiful butterflies he would say to his and then see the young girl walking down the streets with his chalk in hand drawing lines on the walls.

Makoto would then head left from the hospital to get towards the lake, maybe he could be lucky that there was one taking a swim or maybe fishing who knows what those kids could be doing, so far he had found one behind a bush playing with bugs, and another sleeping in a tree and last in an alley behind the hospital, so he had to look everywhere for the last few, he would head down the street as he caught scent of some delicious bacon from the barbeque place, he could take a break and go have something to eat, since he had not had breakfast this morning, so he went into the barbeque place, and found a spot as he would notice a girl he had seen before sitting at the table in the other end with a male and female, he would then smile as he could see who the two was he was sitting with, it was his parents, so he had went home to ask them about food?, clever girl when the adults at the daycare don’t want to give his food he just went home and did ask if he could get some food.

So Makoto had only 6 more to go as he did get his food served, it was a huge plate of BACON, cause who did not like bacon, he did put it on the grill and could just taste the scent of bacon raising from the lovely pieces of bacon, and as they were done he would take his chop sticks and start eating, and when he was done he would put down the money for the food and head out to find the remaining kids, there was still plenty of daylight left, so he could probably find most of them before dark, as he did get out of the place he could spot something green in the distance and quickly did he head after it to see if it was his missing kid, as he did get closer he could see it was just someone dragging a cart, so no luck this time, he then went down the nearby street as he did see a young girl sitting on a bench eating an ice cream, the girl was sitting with an elderly lady, Makoto went towards them as the elderly lady would look up and say to the young girl time to go back to the daycare it seems, but thanks for helping me with my groceries, the elderly lady would say as the girl would quickly run off with his ice cream in hand, seem as if he was just sitting there waiting for Makoto to come find his so he could eat his ice cream in peace, but that did mean one more down so only 5 to go.

So time to keep moving, he would keep going down that street and as he reached the end he could see the girl with the ice cream turning at the end of the next road so he was on the way to the daycare, that was nice to know at least, Makoto then look to the other side and did see a barrel that was kicked over or so it did look, he walked towards it and did see green hair poking out of it, he then did raise the barrel and looked down in it to find another kid, he smiled and pulled up the girl from the barrel and told his to head back to the daycare, as he did now only need 4 more before he could go back to the daycare and say he had found all the kids.

He then started walking once more to try find the rest of the kids, there was still plenty to find, one girl and three boys, so he went towards the nearby training ground to see if some of them were there, as he did reach the training ground he could see several Genins training their skills against the dummies, but none that he did know but that did not mean he could not go over and swing his bamboo sword a few times to get in a little training while he was here anyways, so he did walk over to one of the dummies and did draw his bamboo sword and did quickly swing it as he did cut several inches deep holes into the wood dummy with a bamboo sword, the boys that were training beside his was quite amazed as they looked over, but he had no time for this so he did put it back on his back before turning around to notice someone sitting at the edge of the field with a textbook of some kind writing in it, looked like someone was taking notes to become better, he went towards the guy as he did get up standing and was about to start running as he did pull his bamboo sword out and said No running little one, then I just tell your mom and dad you were out here where you’re not even allowed to be yet, so better head back to the daycare before I slap you , the kid did have glasses and did almost drop them when he turned to bow his head to rush off towards the daycare, only 3 more to go.

So now there was just the Bully, the Loner, The smart girl who liked flowers left, how hard could it be?, there was still around two hours of daylight left before it started to get darker, so he had to hurry up, he knew there was a flower field in town maybe the girl was there he could hope, so he did start moving towards the flower field in the middle of town to see if the girl was there, on the way there once again did he hear girls that sounded as if someone was bullying them, he would quickly rush over the roofs to get to the other side of the house to take a look, and there he was the boy in black jeans and sandals bullying girls as Makoto knew he would find him doing, it was just a matter of time before he would find him.

He did grab him by the neck and turn him around and look at him, as he instantly did notice it was Makoto and said I swear I did not hurt them, I promise he would then let go of him and say you better get to the daycare, before your parents get there else I might need to tell them you went sightseeing alone he had not even finished his sentence before the boy had started running, he did not want to feel the wrath of his father, so he was off to the daycare, only two left the flower girl and the loner boy.

So his job was almost over, it had been a long day looking for kids all over town yet quite fun, so he started heading towards the flower field in town once more, he could see flower drawings and butterfly drawings on the falls on the way there it was quite cute, even when he knew they would be washed down the next day, but did it matter if the kid that made me had fun at that moment?, not really so he did reach the flower fields and started looking around by quickly looking over it he could not see anything so he had to go in an search to find anything, so he went in to the middle of the field and started looking around without any luck, he knew he was not allowed to use his Byakugan unless it was ut most important, so he said in a low voice Byakugan as he quickly could scan the whole field in seconds, and then closed his eyes and opened them again with Byakugan deactivated as he had spotted some kind presence not far from his, he went in the direction and did find a young girl in a flower dress laying there in between the flowers enjoying herself as he was just looking up into the sky, Makoto did understand his it was quite the view from there, but that did still not mean he could just leave the daycare.

So Makoto did look at his and tell his to head back to the daycare so that he could get home with his parents, when he did get over there, so only one left the loner boy, but where could he be hiding he would not be making much noise, maybe he had not even left the daycare?, that he had not thought about before now, so Makoto did quickly move up to follow the flower dressed girl, and follow his to the daycare, as Makoto did get there he could see the other kids had arrived, and the helpful girl that had gotten an ice cream was all covered in it, it was quite cute, but he had still not seen the last boy, were could he be hiding?.

Makoto did go around the Daycare building and did see some legs poke out from the rain barrels behind the house as he was sitting there reading a Ecchi novel, Makoto looked at little confused at him but did not say anything, other than telling him to get to the other side of the house so that the adults could see him, since they thought he was gone, Makoto then did walk back around the house to get to the front and then started counting the kids while saying their names Yuuki, Susumu, Naomi, Kazuo, Jurou, Cho, Haru, Chiyoko, Mio, Rina, seemed as if all of the kids had made it back to the daycare, so his job was done finally.

He would then head into the ladies still drinking coffe and tea while eating cake, and tell them that he had found the kids, they would then hand his the reward money and tell his to go home and get some rest, Makoto would then leave the daycare with a smile as he had done something good today.

WC: 3935

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshimitsu
Genin
Genin

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:15 pm

It was a new day and Makoto had just woke up and the run was staring his in the face, it was a lovely feeling waking up with the Sun in his face, it had been almost a year now in Seishi, and He was still not quite used to how peaceful the mornings were here, in the Land of Iron where He had lived most of his life, there was no quiet mornings due to the blacksmiths waking up early and starting to hammer on the warm metal to craft some of the finest tools in the whole shinobi world, people came from all over the world just to get their hands on their tools, due to the well-tempered metal and well-made blades, but enough about the past He did still not know when He would be back there again.

But it was still nice looking out the window seeing just the sun and not smoke from the furnaces, and no dad standing beside his bed about to slap his in the face with his bamboo sword cause He was late for training, it was all nice here in Seishigakure, almost too perfect to be true, He did sit up in his bed and open up the window and hang out the window as He started waking up, He could see parents walk by with their kids, it was a lovely view in the morning, there was a daycare not far down the street from where Makoto did live, where people did bring their kids, but recently the kids had started running off from the place, last time He was out gathering the kids He did not really find out why they had run away, but He did find them spread all over town and even one of them sitting at the daycare behind the house reading some Ecchi manga, it was quite funny to see the kids how they did take care of them self.

Makoto would then get dressed in his all black attire and large trench coat making his more ninja-like, and then pick up his bamboo sword at the side of the window before jumping out of it and heading to the Daycare, as He did get closer He smiled and could see once again that horrible Daycare had lost the kids.

Makoto then went over to the gate to look around and no kids were to be seen, had they lost all the kids again really??, Makoto opened the gate and went into the daycare's front yard as the adults would quickly turn when they heard the gate, and then they looked disappointed hoping it was one of the kids which it was not at all, it was just the red haired girl living nearby. Hello Mister, could you give us a hand with a minor problem He would say as He would walk towards Makoto.

Makoto would look towards the lady with a smile and respond Sure Mister, i can help with your problem" He would respond to the lady as the lady had reached his He would smile happy and give Makoto a list of names, the lady then said "Try have em back before dark if possible, else just follow em home if it gets too late, the paper got there addresses on it so you can follow em home He would say as the adults would head inside of the daycare, and sit down and start drinking there coffe and tea to drown there sorrows about how horrible they were at watching kids.

Makoto would look to see the male was missing today, there was normally a guy watching the daycare also, but he was not here today maybe the kids only liked him and had run off cause of that?, maybe He could find one of the kids there if He went to look at his place, He then took the piece of paper and started reading it first up was the boys.

First one was Hibiki, who was the bully he liked to bully the girls at the daycare, and was always wearing jeans and sandals he was not very nice to the girls that was for sure, He had seen him a few times bullying the girls, but enough about him onto the next one, Souta was the next one he was a loner he was mostly hiding in the corner of the daycare by himself and from time to time the girl called Yuri, that was all He did remember about that guy cause there was not much info on him.

Next up was Shichirou who was friends with Kotone one of the girls at the daycare, he did wear glasses and was quite the smart kid for his age, so was Kotone for that sake, they were the bright minds of the daycare, next on the list was Rokurou who was the Twin brother of Ryouta, Rokurou liked adventure and was mostly seeing climbing trees, where Ryouta was more seen digging in the ground for bugs.

That was it for the boys, He then looked over what girls was missing, first up was Kotone who was friend with Shichirou, and was the smart girl, Makoto had only seen his wear things with flowers on, and that was all He did remember about that girl, next up was Setsuko did like food, and was almost always trying to sneak his way into the kitchen to try steal something to eat, that girl had a stomach that could never be filled. Next up we had Mai He liked drawing butterflies and stuff that was pink, that's about all the info that Makoto did remember about his, Yuri was next on the list ooh He was the friend of Souta or at least that was what Makoto did think, since He actually did talk to the loner Souta when he was hiding in the corners, He seemed quite friendly and just wanting to help people.

Last up was had Yui, Makoto was not actually sure how to find his cause all He knew was He always had some fancy colored hair, that He did change almost every week, but He had seen his this week and He had green hair, and He almost always wears one color all around.
Now it was time to go look for the kids, so Makoto did put the piece of paper into his pocket and then went inside of the daycare to ask the three ladies where the male who worked there was today, they responded with His Sick today, so his at home I guess one of the ladies would respond as He took another sip of his cup, Makoto would then ask for the guys address, as one of the ladies would start writing it down on a piece of paper and hand his and say Don’t go there his really sick , Makoto would just smile and leave the ladies as they would start drinking there coffee and tea again as He started walking towards the door, He would soon be out and by the gate once more now ready to go look at the guys house to make sure none of the kids had went there to take care of him while he was sick.

Makoto started walking down the street while keeping his eyes open for anything that would look out of the ordinary but there was not much He did spot as He went down the road, there was some kids playing around on the streets but not those He were looking for, one of them did wear jeans and sandals but he was playing nicely with the girls so it could not be the one He was looking for, so He kept on walking as He would see a guy drawing butterflies on one of the walls, He would stop up and smile at his work it was quite beautifully made, almost as if he had been trained by someone.

Makoto kept on moving as He now was outside the door of the man from the daycare, He had still not got his name but now He could see his mailbox and he was called Will, He knocked on the door with a smile on his lips as He did notice there was little bugs running out under the door, it was a little weird but He did not think further about it as Will would come and open the door, he would smile and say Hello Makoto, nice to see you here, sorry that I’m not at the daycare today the ladies must have sent you right??, did something go wrong?? he would say nervously Makoto would just smile and say Nothing is wrong Will, just go back to bed, but if you should see the Twins send them to the daycare, they run away again He would say before closing the door and look to the sides to see if one of the twins was near since He had seen beetles around.
He would look in the bushes outside of Will’s house and the first large bush was empty nothing was there, He then moved to the second one as He heard some giggling from inside of the bush as He would draw his bamboo sword and swing it gently to try hit the one giggling behind the bush on the head, as He would soon hear a young boy screaming Help someone is trying to kill me and Makoto knew it was one of the twins the one that liked beetles, He smiled and walked around the bush and looked at him, and said Get back to the daycare, you can’t just run off with the other cause you want to play with your beetles, I see you back at the daycare later, and if you’re not going I hit you again, He would say as the young boy did quickly pick up his bugs into a jar and run off to the daycare, Makoto did just think one down 9 to go.

Makoto get out from behind the bush and looked down the road to see the boy rush down the streets as if a wild boar was hunting him, so now He just needed to find his twin brother, he should be somewhere near since those two did almost never get far from each other, there was some trees on the other side of the street maybe He could find him there, so Makoto did head over to the other side of the street to take a look around, He did see butterflies fly around the area they had green and purple wings they were quite adorable and beautiful, but He did sadly not have time to catch one and look at for the rest of the day, so He did look around the area below the trees in the area first, behind the first large tree there was nothing same for the other three sadly it was not that easy to catch those kids, He could have hoped for an easy payday but not this time, He jumped up into one of the trees and could hear some snoring from one of the other tree’s but which one was it, He knew it was not the one He was already up in.

So He would jump down on the ground and walk over to the next tree and jump up to see if the kid was there, still no luck finding a kid, so He went to the tree closest to the place He did get in, and jumped up, still no boy so only one tree left he must be sleeping in that one so He would walk over to the bottom of that tree and swing his bamboo sword against the tree to make it shake as soon a young boy would fall down from the tree and land on his back on the ground as He would look down at him and say Get going, you should be at the daycare with your brother not in a tree sleeping He would say to the second twin as he would slowly wake up and when he was awake he would start walking towards the daycare.

Makoto had now cough the two twins, but there was still 8 kids back and a massive city to look in for the remaining 8 kids, He would leave the place where He had found the twin in the tree, and start walking down the street the opposite way of the daycare, as He walked He did hear girls scream, could it be him?, was He so lucky that there was another one nearby Will’s house, He would jump up on the nearby roof and walk over and look down to get disappointed, it was just three girls fighting not someone bullying them, so it was not that easy to find the next one, He then started moving over the rooftops to see if He could find anything unusual, but did not see anything, as He had now moved two whole streets on the roofs, He did jump down onto the road again and did spot a butterfly on the wall, could it be?.

Makoto did quickly follow the butterflies that were painted on the walls in a quite low height, it must have been a kid drawing all those blue and purple butterflies, some of them were also red and green, but it was not what did really matter it was finding the one making them, He did end up in an alley behind the hospital, where a young girl was sitting drawing on the floor, Makoto did move towards his slowly as the girl would turn around and smile at Makoto and hold up his arms, it was the butterfly girl, so one more down 7 more to go and He would be done with his job, He would pick up the girl and walk out onto the streets and point towards were the daycare was and say Can you head to the daycare the others are waiting for you to draw them some beautiful butterflies He would say to his and then see the young girl walking down the streets with his chalk in hand drawing lines on the walls.

Makoto would then head left from the hospital to get towards the lake, maybe He could be lucky that there was one taking a swim or maybe fishing who knows what those kids could be doing, so far He had found one behind a bush playing with bugs, and another sleeping in a tree and last in an alley behind the hospital, so He had to look everywhere for the last few, He would head down the street as He caught scent of some delicious bacon from the barbeque place, He could take a break and go have something to eat, since He had not had breakfast this morning, so He went into the barbeque place, and found a spot as He would notice a girl He had seen before sitting at the table in the other end with a male and female, He would then smile as He could see who the two was He was sitting with, it was his parents, so He had went home to ask them about food?, clever girl when the adults at the daycare don’t want to give his food He just went home and did ask if He could get some food.

So Makoto had only 6 more to go as He did get his food served, it was a huge plate of BACON, cause who did not like bacon, He did put it on the grill and could just taste the scent of bacon raising from the lovely pieces of bacon, and as they were done He would take his chop sticks and start eating, and when He was done He would put down the money for the food and head out to find the remaining kids, there was still plenty of daylight left, so He could probably find most of them before dark, as He did get out of the place He could spot something green in the distance and quickly did He head after it to see if it was his missing kid, as He did get closer He could see it was just someone dragging a cart, so no luck this time, He then went down the nearby street as He did see a young girl sitting on a bench eating an ice cream, the girl was sitting with an elderly lady, Makoto went towards them as the elderly lady would look up and say to the young girl time to go back to the daycare it seems, but thanks for helping me with my groceries, the elderly lady would say as the girl would quickly run off with his ice cream in hand, seem as if He was just sitting there waiting for Makoto to come find his so He could eat his ice cream in peace, but that did mean one more down so only 5 to go.

So time to keep moving, He would keep going down that street and as He reached the end He could see the girl with the ice cream turning at the end of the next road so He was on the way to the daycare, that was nice to know at least, Makoto then look to the other side and did see a barrel that was kicked over or so it did look, He walked towards it and did see green hair poking out of it, He then did raise the barrel and looked down in it to find another kid, He smiled and pulled up the girl from the barrel and told his to head back to the daycare, as He did now only need 4 more before He could go back to the daycare and say He had found all the kids.

He then started walking once more to try find the rest of the kids, there was still plenty to find, one girl and three boys, so He went towards the nearby training ground to see if some of them were there, as He did reach the training ground He could see several Genins training their skills against the dummies, but none that He did know but that did not mean He could not go over and swing his bamboo sword a few times to get in a little training while He was here anyways, so He did walk over to one of the dummies and did draw his bamboo sword and did quickly swing it as He did cut several inches deep holes into the wood dummy with a bamboo sword, the boys that were training beside his was quite amazed as they looked over, but He had no time for this so He did put it back on his back before turning around to notice someone sitting at the edge of the field with a textbook of some kind writing in it, looked like someone was taking notes to become better, He went towards the guy as he did get up standing and was about to start running as He did pull his bamboo sword out and said No running little one, then I just tell your mom and dad you were out here where you’re not even allowed to be yet, so better head back to the daycare before I slap you , the kid did have glasses and did almost drop them when he turned to bow his head to rush off towards the daycare, only 3 more to go.

So now there was just the Bully, the Loner, The smart girl who liked flowers left, how hard could it be?, there was still around two hours of daylight left before it started to get darker, so He had to hurry up, He knew there was a flower field in town maybe the girl was there He could hope, so He did start moving towards the flower field in the middle of town to see if the girl was there, on the way there once again did He hear girls that sounded as if someone was bullying them, He would quickly rush over the roofs to get to the other side of the house to take a look, and there he was the boy in black jeans and sandals bullying girls as Makoto knew He would find him doing, it was just a matter of time before He would find him.

He did grab him by the neck and turn him around and look at him, as he instantly did notice it was Makoto and said I swear I did not hurt them, I promise He would then let go of him and say you better get to the daycare, before your parents get there else I might need to tell them you went sightseeing alone He had not even finished his sentence before the boy had started running, he did not want to feel the wrath of his father, so he was off to the daycare, only two left the flower girl and the loner boy.

So his job was almost over, it had been a long day looking for kids all over town yet quite fun, so He started heading towards the flower field in town once more, He could see flower drawings and butterfly drawings on the falls on the way there it was quite cute, even when He knew they would be washed down the next day, but did it matter if the kid that made me had fun at that moment?, not really so He did reach the flower fields and started looking around by quickly looking over it He could not see anything so He had to go in an search to find anything, so He went in to the middle of the field and started looking around without any luck, He knew He was not allowed to use his Byakugan unless it was ut most important, so He said in a low voice Byakugan as He quickly could scan the whole field in seconds, and then closed his eyes and opened them again with Byakugan deactivated as He had spotted some kind presence not far from his, He went in the direction and did find a young girl in a flower dress laying there in between the flowers enjoying herself as He was just looking up into the sky, Makoto did understand his it was quite the view from there, but that did still not mean He could just leave the daycare.

So Makoto did look at his and tell his to head back to the daycare so that He could get home with his parents, when He did get over there, so only one left the loner boy, but where could he be hiding he would not be making much noise, maybe he had not even left the daycare?, that He had not thought about before now, so Makoto did quickly move up to follow the flower dressed girl, and follow his to the daycare, as Makoto did get there He could see the other kids had arrived, and the helpful girl that had gotten an ice cream was all covered in it, it was quite cute, but He had still not seen the last boy, were could he be hiding?.

Makoto did go around the Daycare building and did see some legs poke out from the rain barrels behind the house as he was sitting there reading a Ecchi novel, Makoto looked at little confused at him but did not say anything, other than telling him to get to the other side of the house so that the adults could see him, since they thought he was gone, Makoto then did walk back around the house to get to the front and then started counting the kids while saying their names Hibiki, Souta, Shichirou, Rokurou, Ryouta, Kotone, Setsuko, Mai, Yuri, Yui, seemed as if all of the kids had made it back to the daycare, so his job was done finally.

He would then head into the ladies still drinking coffe and tea while eating cake, and tell them that He had found the kids, they would then hand his the reward money and tell his to go home and get some rest, Makoto would then leave the daycare with a smile as He had done something good today, so the Young Samurai did head back home, as He would meet some of the parents to the kids on his way home as He would just simply smile towards them as He walked past, they all looked so happy to see his, since they had probably seen his walk out from the daycare, He had soon reached his house and as always the trash bins outside had been kicked over so He would raise them up and walks up the stairs and turns to the right and down the way to the end were his room is, He then searches his pockets for the key, as He finds it after having turned both his pockets inside out on the ground, at least He did not have much to hide in them. He finally had his key and did put it into the keyhole and turned the key, to unlock the door before opening it and walking inside.

Finally Home was all He said as He did take his bamboo off from his back and place in the corner near the window, as He would sit down around his table and pull out a block of paper, and start writing about his day, as He had been doing since the first day He arrived in town, so that He had something to read on a rainy day, He would then when He had written down about his day go over and lay down in his bed an look out the window with a smile on his lips, it had not been such a bad day after all, this town was actually really cool to be in He did really enjoy his stay in Seishigakure even with all the people loosing there cats and kids every day, it was nice to have all those Shinobi's around to help the civilians with what they could not handle them self, but maybe tomorrow would be a day without kids running free on the streets?? From the daycare.

Words 4516
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:19 pm

It was a new day and Makoto had just woke up and the run was staring he in the face, it was a lovely feeling waking up with the Sun in he face, it had been almost a year now in Seishi, and he was still not quite used to how peaceful the mornings were here, in the Land of Iron where he had lived most of he life, there was no quiet mornings due to the blacksmiths waking up early and starting to hammer on the warm metal to craft some of the finest tools in the whole shinobi world, people came from all over the world just to get their hands on their tools, due to the well-tempered metal and well-made blades, but enough about the past he did still not know when he would be back there again.

But it was still nice looking out the window seeing just the sun and not smoke from the furnaces, and no dad standing beside he bed about to slap he in the face with his bamboo sword cause he was late for training, it was all nice here in Seishigakure, almost too perfect to be true, he did sit up in he bed and open up the window and hang out the window as he started waking up, he could see parents walk by with their kids, it was a lovely view in the morning, there was a daycare not far down the street from where Makoto did live, where people did bring their kids, but recently the kids had started running off from the place, last time he was out gathering the kids he did not really find out why they had run away, but he did find them spread all over town and even one of them sitting at the daycare behind the house reading some Ecchi manga, it was quite funny to see the kids how they did take care of them self.

Makoto would then get dressed in he all black attire and large trench coat making he more ninja-like, and then pick up he bamboo sword at the side of the window before jumping out of it and heading to the Daycare, as he did get closer he smiled and could see once again that horrible Daycare had lost the kids.

Makoto then went over to the gate to look around and no kids were to be seen, had they lost all the kids again really??, Makoto opened the gate and went into the daycare's front yard as the adults would quickly turn when they heard the gate, and then they looked disappointed hoping it was one of the kids which it was not at all, it was just the red haired girl living nearby. Hello miss, could you give us a hand with a minor problem he would say as he would walk towards Makoto.

Makoto would look towards the lady with a smile and respond Sure miss, i can help with your problem" he would respond to the lady as the lady had reached he he would smile happy and give Makoto a list of names, the lady then said "Try have em back before dark if possible, else just follow em home if it gets too late, the paper got there addresses on it so you can follow em home he would say as the adults would head inside of the daycare, and sit down and start drinking there coffe and tea to drown there sorrows about how horrible they were at watching kids.

Makoto would look to see the male was missing today, there was normally a guy watching the daycare also, but he was not here today maybe the kids only liked him and had run off cause of that?, maybe he could find one of the kids there if he went to look at his place, he then took the piece of paper and started reading it first up was the boys.

First one was Hibiki, who was the bully he liked to bully the girls at the daycare, and was always wearing jeans and sandals he was not very nice to the girls that was for sure, he had seen him a few times bullying the girls, but enough about him onto the next one, Souta was the next one he was a loner he was mostly hiding in the corner of the daycare by himself and from time to time the girl called Yuri, that was all he did remember about that guy cause there was not much info on him.

Next up was Shichirou who was friends with Kotone one of the girls at the daycare, he did wear glasses and was quite the smart kid for his age, so was Kotone for that sake, they were the bright minds of the daycare, next on the list was Rokurou who was the Twin brother of Ryouta, Rokurou liked adventure and was mostly seeing climbing trees, where Ryouta was more seen digging in the ground for bugs.

That was it for the boys, he then looked over what girls was missing, first up was Kotone who was friend with Shichirou, and was the smart girl, Makoto had only seen he wear things with flowers on, and that was all he did remember about that girl, next up was Setsuko did like food, and was almost always trying to sneak he way into the kitchen to try steal something to eat, that girl had a stomach that could never be filled. Next up we had Mai he liked drawing butterflies and stuff that was pink, that's about all the info that Makoto did remember about he, Yuri was next on the list ooh he was the friend of Souta or at least that was what Makoto did think, since he actually did talk to the loner Souta when he was hiding in the corners, he seemed quite friendly and just wanting to help people.

Last up was had Yui, Makoto was not actually sure how to find he cause all he knew was he always had some fancy colored hair, that he did change almost every week, but he had seen he this week and he had green hair, and he almost always wears one color all around.
Now it was time to go look for the kids, so Makoto did put the piece of paper into he pocket and then went inside of the daycare to ask the three ladies where the male who worked there was today, they responded with His Sick today, so his at home I guess one of the ladies would respond as he took another sip of he cup, Makoto would then ask for the guys address, as one of the ladies would start writing it down on a piece of paper and hand he and say Don’t go there his really sick , Makoto would just smile and leave the ladies as they would start drinking there coffee and tea again as he started walking towards the door, he would soon be out and by the gate once more now ready to go look at the guys house to make sure none of the kids had went there to take care of him while he was sick.

Makoto started walking down the street while keeping he eyes open for anything that would look out of the ordinary but there was not much he did spot as he went down the road, there was some kids playing around on the streets but not those he were looking for, one of them did wear jeans and sandals but he was playing nicely with the girls so it could not be the one he was looking for, so he kept on walking as he would see a guy drawing butterflies on one of the walls, he would stop up and smile at his work it was quite beautifully made, almost as if he had been trained by someone.

Makoto kept on moving as he now was outside the door of the man from the daycare, he had still not got his name but now he could see his mailbox and he was called Will, he knocked on the door with a smile on he lips as he did notice there was little bugs running out under the door, it was a little weird but he did not think further about it as Will would come and open the door, he would smile and say Hello Makoto, nice to see you here, sorry that I’m not at the daycare today the ladies must have sent you right??, did something go wrong?? he would say nervously Makoto would just smile and say Nothing is wrong Will, just go back to bed, but if you should see the Twins send them to the daycare, they run away again he would say before closing the door and look to the sides to see if one of the twins was near since he had seen beetles around.
He would look in the bushes outside of Will’s house and the first large bush was empty nothing was there, he then moved to the second one as he heard some giggling from inside of the bush as he would draw he bamboo sword and swing it gently to try hit the one giggling behind the bush on the head, as he would soon hear a young boy screaming Help someone is trying to kill me and Makoto knew it was one of the twins the one that liked beetles, he smiled and walked around the bush and looked at him, and said Get back to the daycare, you can’t just run off with the other cause you want to play with your beetles, I see you back at the daycare later, and if you’re not going I hit you again, he would say as the young boy did quickly pick up his bugs into a jar and run off to the daycare, Makoto did just think one down 9 to go.

Makoto get out from behind the bush and looked down the road to see the boy rush down the streets as if a wild boar was hunting him, so now he just needed to find his twin brother, he should be somewhere near since those two did almost never get far from each other, there was some trees on the other side of the street maybe he could find him there, so Makoto did head over to the other side of the street to take a look around, he did see butterflies fly around the area they had green and purple wings they were quite adorable and beautiful, but he did sadly not have time to catch one and look at for the rest of the day, so he did look around the area below the trees in the area first, behind the first large tree there was nothing same for the other three sadly it was not that easy to catch those kids, he could have hoped for an easy payday but not this time, he jumped up into one of the trees and could hear some snoring from one of the other tree’s but which one was it, he knew it was not the one he was already up in.

So he would jump down on the ground and walk over to the next tree and jump up to see if the kid was there, still no luck finding a kid, so he went to the tree closest to the place he did get in, and jumped up, still no boy so only one tree left he must be sleeping in that one so he would walk over to the bottom of that tree and swing he bamboo sword against the tree to make it shake as soon a young boy would fall down from the tree and land on his back on the ground as he would look down at him and say Get going, you should be at the daycare with your brother not in a tree sleeping he would say to the second twin as he would slowly wake up and when he was awake he would start walking towards the daycare.

Makoto had now cough the two twins, but there was still 8 kids back and a massive city to look in for the remaining 8 kids, He would leave the place where he had found the twin in the tree, and start walking down the street the opposite way of the daycare, as he walked he did hear girls scream, could it be him?, was he so lucky that there was another one nearby Will’s house, he would jump up on the nearby roof and walk over and look down to get disappointed, it was just three girls fighting not someone bullying them, so it was not that easy to find the next one, he then started moving over the rooftops to see if he could find anything unusual, but did not see anything, as he had now moved two whole streets on the roofs, he did jump down onto the road again and did spot a butterfly on the wall, could it be?.

Makoto did quickly follow the butterflies that were painted on the walls in a quite low height, it must have been a kid drawing all those blue and purple butterflies, some of them were also red and green, but it was not what did really matter it was finding the one making them, he did end up in an alley behind the hospital, where a young girl was sitting drawing on the floor, Makoto did move towards he slowly as the girl would turn around and smile at Makoto and hold up he arms, it was the butterfly girl, so one more down 7 more to go and he would be done with he job, he would pick up the girl and walk out onto the streets and point towards were the daycare was and say Can you head to the daycare the others are waiting for you to draw them some beautiful butterflies he would say to he and then see the young girl walking down the streets with he chalk in hand drawing lines on the walls.

Makoto would then head left from the hospital to get towards the lake, maybe he could be lucky that there was one taking a swim or maybe fishing who knows what those kids could be doing, so far he had found one behind a bush playing with bugs, and another sleeping in a tree and last in an alley behind the hospital, so he had to look everywhere for the last few, he would head down the street as he caught scent of some delicious bacon from the barbeque place, he could take a break and go have something to eat, since he had not had breakfast this morning, so he went into the barbeque place, and found a spot as he would notice a girl he had seen before sitting at the table in the other end with a male and female, he would then smile as he could see who the two was he was sitting with, it was he parents, so he had went home to ask them about food?, clever girl when the adults at the daycare don’t want to give he food he just went home and did ask if he could get some food.

So Makoto had only 6 more to go as he did get he food served, it was a huge plate of BACON, cause who did not like bacon, he did put it on the grill and could just taste the scent of bacon raising from the lovely pieces of bacon, and as they were done he would take he chop sticks and start eating, and when he was done he would put down the money for the food and head out to find the remaining kids, there was still plenty of daylight left, so he could probably find most of them before dark, as he did get out of the place he could spot something green in the distance and quickly did he head after it to see if it was he missing kid, as he did get closer he could see it was just someone dragging a cart, so no luck this time, he then went down the nearby street as he did see a young girl sitting on a bench eating an ice cream, the girl was sitting with an elderly lady, Makoto went towards them as the elderly lady would look up and say to the young girl time to go back to the daycare it seems, but thanks for helping me with my groceries, the elderly lady would say as the girl would quickly run off with he ice cream in hand, seem as if he was just sitting there waiting for Makoto to come find he so he could eat he ice cream in peace, but that did mean one more down so only 5 to go.

So time to keep moving, he would keep going down that street and as he reached the end he could see the girl with the ice cream turning at the end of the next road so he was on the way to the daycare, that was nice to know at least, Makoto then look to the other side and did see a barrel that was kicked over or so it did look, he walked towards it and did see green hair poking out of it, he then did raise the barrel and looked down in it to find another kid, he smiled and pulled up the girl from the barrel and told he to head back to the daycare, as he did now only need 4 more before he could go back to the daycare and say he had found all the kids.

He then started walking once more to try find the rest of the kids, there was still plenty to find, one girl and three boys, so he went towards the nearby training ground to see if some of them were there, as he did reach the training ground he could see several Genins training their skills against the dummies, but none that he did know but that did not mean he could not go over and swing he bamboo sword a few times to get in a little training while he was here anyways, so he did walk over to one of the dummies and did draw he bamboo sword and did quickly swing it as he did cut several inches deep holes into the wood dummy with a bamboo sword, the boys that were training beside he was quite amazed as they looked over, but he had no time for this so he did put it back on he back before turning around to notice someone sitting at the edge of the field with a textbook of some kind writing in it, looked like someone was taking notes to become better, he went towards the guy as he did get up standing and was about to start running as he did pull he bamboo sword out and said No running little one, then I just tell your mom and dad you were out here where you’re not even allowed to be yet, so better head back to the daycare before I slap you , the kid did have glasses and did almost drop them when he turned to bow his head to rush off towards the daycare, only 3 more to go.

So now there was just the Bully, the Loner, The smart girl who liked flowers left, how hard could it be?, there was still around two hours of daylight left before it started to get darker, so he had to hurry up, he knew there was a flower field in town maybe the girl was there he could hope, so he did start moving towards the flower field in the middle of town to see if the girl was there, on the way there once again did he hear girls that sounded as if someone was bullying them, he would quickly rush over the roofs to get to the other side of the house to take a look, and there he was the boy in black jeans and sandals bullying girls as Makoto knew he would find him doing, it was just a matter of time before he would find him.

He did grab him by the neck and turn him around and look at him, as he instantly did notice it was Makoto and said I swear I did not hurt them, I promise he would then let go of him and say you better get to the daycare, before your parents get there else I might need to tell them you went sightseeing alone he had not even finished he sentence before the boy had started running, he did not want to feel the wrath of his father, so he was off to the daycare, only two left the flower girl and the loner boy.

So he job was almost over, it had been a long day looking for kids all over town yet quite fun, so he started heading towards the flower field in town once more, he could see flower drawings and butterfly drawings on the falls on the way there it was quite cute, even when he knew they would be washed down the next day, but did it matter if the kid that made me had fun at that moment?, not really so he did reach the flower fields and started looking around by quickly looking over it he could not see anything so he had to go in an search to find anything, so he went in to the middle of the field and started looking around without any luck, he knew he was not allowed to use he Byakugan unless it was ut most important, so he said in a low voice Byakugan as he quickly could scan the whole field in seconds, and then closed he eyes and opened them again with Byakugan deactivated as he had spotted some kind presence not far from he, he went in the direction and did find a young girl in a flower dress laying there in between the flowers enjoying herself as he was just looking up into the sky, Makoto did understand he it was quite the view from there, but that did still not mean he could just leave the daycare.

So Makoto did look at he and tell he to head back to the daycare so that he could get home with he parents, when he did get over there, so only one left the loner boy, but where could he be hiding he would not be making much noise, maybe he had not even left the daycare?, that he had not thought about before now, so Makoto did quickly move up to follow the flower dressed girl, and follow he to the daycare, as Makoto did get there he could see the other kids had arrived, and the helpful girl that had gotten an ice cream was all covered in it, it was quite cute, but he had still not seen the last boy, were could he be hiding?.

Makoto did go around the Daycare building and did see some legs poke out from the rain barrels behind the house as he was sitting there reading a Ecchi novel, Makoto looked at little confused at him but did not say anything, other than telling him to get to the other side of the house so that the adults could see him, since they thought he was gone, Makoto then did walk back around the house to get to the front and then started counting the kids while saying their names Hibiki, Souta, Shichirou, Rokurou, Ryouta, Kotone, Setsuko, Mai, Yuri, Yui, seemed as if all of the kids had made it back to the daycare, so he job was done finally.

He would then head into the ladies still drinking coffe and tea while eating cake, and tell them that he had found the kids, they would then hand he the reward money and tell he to go home and get some rest, Makoto would then leave the daycare with a smile as he had done something good today, so the Young Samurai did head back home, as he would meet some of the parents to the kids on he way home as he would just simply smile towards them as he walked past, they all looked so happy to see he, since they had probably seen he walk out from the daycare, he had soon reached he house and as always the trash bins outside had been kicked over so he would raise them up and walks up the stairs and turns to the right and down the way to the end were he room is, he then searches he pockets for the key, as he finds it after having turned both he pockets inside out on the ground, at least he did not have much to hide in them. He finally had he key and did put it into the keyhole and turned the key, to unlock the door before opening it and walking inside.

Finally Home was all he said as he did take he bamboo off from he back and place in the corner near the window, as he would sit down around he table and pull out a block of paper, and start writing about he day, as he had been doing since the first day he arrived in town, so that he had something to read on a rainy day, he would then when he had written down about he day go over and lay down in he bed an look out the window with a smile on he lips, it had not been such a bad day after all, this town was actually really cool to be in He did really enjoy he stay in Seishigakure even with all the people loosing there cats and kids every day, it was nice to have all those Shinobi's around to help the civilians with what they could not handle them self, but maybe tomorrow would be a day without kids running free on the streets?? From the daycare.

WC: 4500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makoto Mission Clump   

Back to top Go down

Makoto Mission Clump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1