Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Kosuke had been roused early by a messenger hawk pecking at his window. It had a scroll with the crest of the Uchiha clan etched into the side. So, it was from his father, how quaint. Deciding to read the message as he prepared some breakfast, he smeared blood across the seal. It rolled open to reveal a message, “Uchiha, Kosuke is to report to Lord Shu in the main family meeting room at 0900 hours. It is a matter of both village and familial importance, as such, formal dress is required. Lord Yoshida will also be in attendance, so come in a respectful manner.” He balled the paper up and threw it onto his coffee table. It was almost as if they knew him. Kosuke might be next in line as the Uchiha family heir, but he didn’t value family traditions like one might expect. But, alas, he had to look good in front of Yoshida-sama.

Throwing on an elegant black kimono and sash, adorned with the Sharingan, as opposed to the usual clan crest. He wrapped his metal arm in bandages, covering it up entirely, to anyone unaware of its presence, it looked like his regular arm except covered in bandages. He then put on his normal combat bottoms and ninja sandals. He tied his headband on his left arm in a more professional manner than usual, wanting to impress both his father and the Kage.

Finally making his way to the meeting hall, he entered to find his father was waiting for him. The man wore a white kimono adorned with elegant and over the top designs and of course the ever present clan emblem embroidered on his chest and back. His long black hair fell down to his mid back and his stern gaze met Kosuke’s in a war of the eyes. “You look presentable for once. Good. Yoshida-dono will be arriving shortly, it seems one of our distant relatives fell under attack from an enemy village. The Chowakage has requested that she be adopted into our family as she has exhibited a keen intellect and a desire to grow. Haruto assures me that she has a vast potential, and cold even awaken the Sharingan at any time. So I have decided that we will adopt her, and she will be placed in your care, you are to guard her and make sure she has the necessary skills to be a fitting kunoichi for the main family.” Kosuke’s eyes widened, “How am I supposed to guard this person at all times?” He asked with both a tone of annoyance and slight hostility towards his father. “She will be living with you from now on. And I would watch your tone BOY, you know to whom you speak.” He returned in an equally harsh manner.

The doors slid open and the Chowakage walked in calmly smiling. He wore his traditional green Kage robes and his glasses. It seemed as though he was happy about something. “Good morning, Shu-dono, Kosuke-kun. I hope you are both well this morning.” He said in a jovial manner. “Good morning to you as well Shodai-sama!” Kosuke said respectfully with a bow. Shu merely grunted a nod, he didn’t really like the Kage very much. “Our young friend should be joining us soon, she has been notified by my personal ANBU, Bear.” Haruto said in his sagely voice. Kosuke wondered about this girl, he hadn’t heard anything really about her, and was curious if she would be an interesting person.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Izuna laid back in her temporary bed, after the incident she felt no desire to wake and get out of bed, in fact she thought about death would be better than the world of the living. She had laid like that for a whole day since the accident while the Chowakage had made arrangements with the Uchiha Main Family, she hated the thought. She truly did not want to get out of this bed after she heard that, she had done nothing today. However she had no idea it was the morning and while she was dreaming about her happy memories they all faded away when a young ANBU woke her up. Strangely she couldn't suppress the panic that rose at the sight of the mask, after all ANBU were exactly what she saw a few nights ago. She thrashed and kicked as he backed away until she settled down although her breath was still rapid, "My name is Bear, I am the Lord Kage's ANBU. You are required to come with me" he said quite mechanically, she glared and returned the the bed having lost all of her desire to fight, he sighed and walked up to pick up her limp body and carry her to the Uchiha Family House. "Before we go in would you like to walk?" he asked the teenage girl, before she pushed him away and scowled while entering the door with Bear right behind her. 

"I have brought Uchiha, Izuna as requested Lord Yoshida." However he quickly walked up to him and whispered into his ear about the girls behaviour and how she acts. He then bowed before disappearing with the Body Flicker Technique. Izuna looked at the men around her, only one person in here she would like. The Uchiha angered her, she didn't look at them or the boy, her disrespect radiating off her like heat from a heater, everyone could feel it but no one could see it.

WC: 327
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Kosuke glanced at the girl that the ANBU had brought in. She seemed to be slightly younger than him, but was still rather beautiful, with her longer hair and the bangs that almost framed her face. She definitely seemed to be angered at being brought into this council meeting, Kosuke could definitely relate there. “Ah, Izuna-chan! Please, have a seat there next to young Kosuke, we have much to discuss!” The aged Kage said in a kind manner. Kosuke shifted slightly, he could tell this girl would rather jump off of a bridge than sit next to him. But, being asked by the Kage, there wasn’t much she could do, or that’s what Kosuke thought anyways.

Alright, let’s get this meeting underway then, Yoshida-dono.” Shu said in an annoyed voice, and the final word was said wit almost blatant disrespect. Kosuke was half tempted to knock his father down a couple pegs, but didn’t want to cause an incident. “Good idea, Shu-dono! Young Izumi-chan here is in need of a home, I am under the impression that you will be able to provide one for her? Do you accept the adoption then?” Lord Yoshida said, seemingly ignoring the disrespect from the arrogant clan head.

I accept, and I have tasked my only son, Kosuke with guarding her and helping her grow accustom to clan life. She will be staying in his apartment at the edge of the compound. As much as he doesn’t act like the normal members of the clan, or how he disregards formalities, I must say he is strong and an able candidate for this task.” He said in an unreadable tone, he wanted to get this meeting over with. “And young Kosuke, Do you accept this mission?” The aged Kage asked eyeing both Kosuke and Izuna closely. Kosuke didn’t know what to say, he nervously looked at Izuna, trying to gauge a reaction from her. 

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:06 pm

Izuna glared at the group, the Kage indicated a seat next to Kosuke and hinted she should sit there, she walked over to Kosuke and sat down about a metre away from him like he was toxic, she knew the act would be annoying but she had no desire to be near these people. She looked at Kosuke's father with much distaste as she saw his arrogance, she didn't look or acknowledge the young man who she would be forced to stay with for god knows how long. She hung her head down and stared at the ground almost as if she was in prayer however her clenched fists sung volumes of what she was really thinking. She cringed at the sound of adoption and after listening to them make it official and ask Kosuke if he would be her guardian she abruptly stood up and left, leaving the three men alone in the room as she made her way outside and walked away to a nearby bench, when she reached it she hung her head and was breathing heavily. Clearly trying to hold back tears as she looked at the ground. 

WC: 192
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:32 pm

"I accept the mission." Kosuke would say with determination after watching the girl storm from the room. It was obvious that she was harboring a lot of hate and anger, but also deep hurt. Kosuke could understand that and wanted to help her. He was about to go after her when he was stopped by Lord Haruto. "I will talk to her. You go and prepare your house for a new guest." He said in a grandfatherly tone. Kosuke rushed home and began to clean and make a place for himself on the couch. He wasn't gonna let her sleep on it!

Haruto Yoshida approached the young Uchiha that had already been through so much. He sat down on the bench next to her and let out a tired sigh. "I understand your pain. I am an orphan, my parents were killed in the Bijuu attack that destroyed our lands many years ago. I however, never got the opportunity to be with my family, as I am the last surviving heir to the Yoshida name. You however, are not. I know you resent the Uchiha family for their treatment of your mother, and I agree, their clanhead is definitely an asshat. But, you should not hold ill will to those of your generation. They had nothing to do with your mother's banishment, nor her death. You might even like young Kosuke, he is a bit of a rebel. He makes life hard on his father and the rest of the main family. He is like his mother in that regard. But he will do everything in his power to help you, that i am sure of. Will you give him this chance? If so, his apartment is just outside of the Uchiha clan compound." With that, the Chowakage stood and left the girl alone on the bench to mull over his words.

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:31 am

Izuna sat gloomily at the bench, she was breathing deeply when the sound of the Chowakage disturbed her from her trance, she looked up at the old man as he sat down next to her. She listened to his story about being an orphan and understanding her pain, yet she didn't think it was worse, too never have known is not as bad as to have loved and lost, especially in such a way as how her parents died. On that note she heard him mention her mother and the very word struck like a knife, her eyes burst and she began to weep silently, she finally heard him describe to her where Kosuke's apartment was, when he left she sat there weeping for a few moments, a few Uchiha looked at her but they decided not to approach. She finally decided she had no option in the matter, where else would she live? There was nowhere and so she finally got up and wiped her face, she followed the directions to Kosuke's apartment and knocked on the door, by this time there was no real indication she had been crying although she still had her passive yet hard set face. 

OOC: Sorry didn't have much idea on what to write, hence the short post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:25 am

Kosuke had been cleaning vigorously, he didn't leave a spot untouched, from the kitchen, to the floor, to the bathroom, to the bedroom. Everything looked spotless, he wiped some sweat from his brow. This was gonna be tough, she obviously hated him for some reason, but he wanted to do all he could to help her. He wasn't going to try to pretend he understood her situation, but he could at least be kind to her.

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door, this was it, the moment of truth. He hoped it wasn't obvious he had been cleaning so hard, he opened the door and gazed at her still hard face. "Uh hey, come on in. You can put your stuff over on the bed there, I got that dresser saved for you, it should be empty." He said referring to a wooden dresser next to the bed. 

While his apartment was cleaner than ever, it was obvious a ninja lived here. From weapons lying on the table, to training dummies against the wall with kunai and Shuriken embedded into them. His apartment was rather spacious with a living room just as you walk in. He had a single love seat couch with a small coffee table in front of it. Then there was a small kitchen to the side with most appliances you could need. And finally there was the bedroom, a queen sized bed with a dresser on either side, the one on the left side of the bed is the one he saved for her, as the other had all of his clothes in it. 

Glancing at her, he hoped she would accept that he was trying to help not because they ordered him to. But because he wanted to.

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 am

Izuna met his eyes with her cold stare as she came in when he indicated she could. She listened to him say she could put her stuff in the dresser however she didn't respond to that, if he looked closely it might become apparent she had nothing with her and she didn't want it anyway. She noticed how clean the house was, obviously freshly cleaned due to the sight of the sweating boy in front of her and the lingering smell of cleaning liquid. She went in a sat down on the floor, she looked at the weapons on the table, finding them more interesting than what was around her anyway. She was a Kunoichi who preferred to use chakra, not tools at the moment anyway and so she hadn't bothered with them however she looked at the kunai on the table and the target in front of her before picking it up and testing its weight. She hadn't thrown one since her time in the academy and she threw it from her sitting position and it landed in the throat, she actually wanted the chest region for a heart shot but either would be just as effective on a real target. 

She finally looked at the person she was going to live with and acknowledged him for the first time. "My name is Izuna, where am I sleeping?" she said introducing herself quite bluntly and asking her question. She waited patiently for Kosuke's reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:29 am

Kosuke saw her sit on the floor, seemingly uninterested in anything but the weapons on the table. He noticed her pick up a kunai, testing its weight. He could tell she was a true kunoichi with no interest in his room, but only in the weapons. He saw her toss it straight into the throat of a nearby training dummy, a good shot. Deadly. He also noticed she didn't have any luggage, he hoped he didn't offend her when he didn't notice it before. She then asked about where she would be sleeping.

"Oh, you can sleep on the bed over there, it's pretty comfortable." He said motioning towards the medium sized bed in the bedroom area. So, her name is Izuna. That's a nice name, kosike though it was anyways. He then decided to change into more comfortable clothes. Taking off his Kimono and undershirt, he put on a semitight tank top. In his changing time, it briefly revealed the large, jagged scar going over his heart and upper abs. And the metal of his prosthetic where it connected to his shoulder, but he paid it no mind. Sitting down across from the girl he hoped they could get to know each other more.

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:53 am

Izuna looked over to the bed where he said she could sleep, she could tell it was comfortable yet she shooj her head. "That's your bed. I will sleep on the floor." she said clearly having made up her mind, she returned back to her looking on the weapons, where the movement of Kosuke getting undressed caught her eye in her peripheral vision, she looked as he got dressed quite blankly, she saw the scar near his heart and then the metal arm which was obviously replaced, probably lost in a fight. She picked up another Kunai however when she looked up she was looking at Kosuke and she placed the Kunai back on the table. She looked at him inquiringly as if to ask what he wanted. She didn't talk and nor did she do anything, she in fact looked at him until he spoke, clearly he wanted to have a conversation and it had to be now, she wasn't in a conversational mood at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Kosuke heard her defy his offer to sleep on the bed and instead she wanted the floor. "I am not allowing you to sleep anywhere but the bed. No argument." He then saw the hard expression she gave, it was definitely due to whatever circumstances led to her living here now. He thought maybe he would give her some words of wisdom. "Look, I'm not going to pretend I know what you went through, and I'm not going to tell you I can make life any easier. The life of a Shinobi is a hard one, you know this. Shinobi, and Kunoichi. Do you know what those are? As Shinobi and Kunoichi, we are 'Those who endure'. This life is hell and we signed up for it. I'm not going to tell you to forget whatever happened and ignore it, no never forget it. Use it. You need to find a reason to grow strong, a reason to fight, to survive. You must use your life to this point to set a goal for yourself, and fight for that goal til your death. And don't you ever think you can do it alone either. You'll need to find some precious people to help you reach your goal. And until further notice, we are stuck together, so I'd say we should try to get along. I'm not going to be like all the other people out there that will pity you and site on you due to whatever happened. No, you don't need that or want it. I'm gonna treat you like I treat everyone else, kindly until I'm given reason not to." With that said, he stood and made his way to the kitchen, acting as though he didn't just have a deep conversation.

"I hope you like rice and shrimp. We are gonna have that and some cubed steak tonight. If you don't want that I have a cupboard full of instant ramen, and since I like you, I'll even let you have some of my pocky. It's your choice. I have milk, and orange juice, or you can have apple juice or water. Whatever you want just let me know." He would say as he rummaged around the kitchen cooking up a storm, at one point he created a shadow clone to help with preparations. After not mug time had passed the whole apartment was smelling delicious.

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:56 pm

Izuna looked at him blankly, he tried to move her with his words. She sighed as he stated that he wouldn't know what she felt but let him finish. After he finished she glared at him, "Of course you wouldn't know what pain I suffer. Perhaps it wouldn't have happened if my clan didn't banish my parents. Perhaps they would've been alive and everything would have been fine. So tell me is it your families fault or is it Yamigakure's" She said angrily and stood up. "Don't tell me how to be a Kunoichi when your family destroyed mine simply because my mother wouldn't get married to a man she hated." she said angrily and moved away from him and sat in the corner with her face away from him.

When he offered food she didn't respond, ignoring his offer of food. Sure she was probably hungry yet her mind had no interest in eating at the moment. She left him to go do his cooking and food preparing. Mainly she was just thinking about everything that had happened in the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Hearing how she reacted was almost what he expected. It did serve to give him more insight into the situation at hand. So, his foolish father had banished her parents. Typical, he kind of understood that. Not in the way she did though. At a young age, his father had trained him, but seeing that he ignored the ideals and traditions of the clan, his father had all but disowned him. This was the reason he lived outside of the compound, not entirely of his personal choice, but semi banishment.

He had to make one thing clear to her though. "I am not my family. I am Kosuke. My surname merely was given to me at birth without my permission. I didn't ask for this, nor did I ask for the burden of carrying my families sins upon my back. I am trying to grow as my own person, apart from that fools teachings. It was he or his father that condemned your mother, not I. That said, I personally beg your forgiveness. Do not forgive my family, do not forgive my father, I know I never will. But, I ask that you forgive those who hold no weight in your mothers wrongful conviction. I know I didn't vote on that decision, neither did sixty percent of the Uchiha you hate so much. I don't know if you have heard of it, but the Uchiha clan is cursed with two things. It is known as the curse of hatred." With that, his three tomoed sharingan activated. "Uchiha have the ability to love with their whole heart, these eyes are a reflection of that love. Though, through this great love, we have the potential to gain a hatred that is ten times greater. I may just be blabbering, and I am honestly sorry that I am unable to be of use to you, but I don't want to see you fall into this curse. Not as a fellow Uchiha, but as your new friend, Kosuke. I am here to help you fight back, to help you right the many wrongs my family and your family have committed against you. I just want your forgiveness and a chance." Kosuke's voice held such sincerity, such compassion and an amount of love that was almost unfathomable. He didn't think her mind would change, but he needed to try. Fixing up a plate of rice and shrimp, topping it with perfectly cooked steak. He also, fought himself and placed his favorite Pocky on the plate as well, as a form of peace offering, he didn't know if she would interpret this though. 

Leaving the plate near her, he went and sat down across the room in the floor. He would allow her to think over what he had said. He hoped she at least didn't hate him for the wrongs of his father, he had been against the man since he kicked him out nine years prior. He only bought the apartment nearest to the compound so his father would have to watch as he grew stronger than anyone else in the family. So that he could kill him and avenge all of the many he had witnessed his father hurt. He wanted this girl, Izuna, to see that he was truly on her side. He would wait for her to make the next move, he ate his dinner in silence.

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:26 am

Izuna sighed as she listened to the way he talked to her, "Why do you care so much about me? I am just an outcast, I would rather have died in that house than live out my years in this clan. You talk like you love me, yet all those that seem to love me just disappear or die. So do yourself a favour and don't get close to me, you may think that this is over but I know Yamigakure will send more shinobi to kill me." she said finishing her speech as he left her food for her to eat. As he walked away to the other corner she picked it up and began eating. "So you seem to talk a lot, how about you stop talking about me and talk about yourself?" she said as she began to eat the food in silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:52 am

Kosuke listened to what she said, hearing how she felt about herself he sighed. "I just hate to see such a promising Kunoichi waste her potential, but more than that, its a shame that a pretty girl like you is angry all the time. And don't worry about me, I know more of those Yami bastards will come. Let them, i'll kick every last one of them back to Yami. I've still got stuff to do in this life, I've still got to make a name for myself. I'm going to leave my mark on this world, even if its just an impression of my fist."

Then she asked about himself, well he might as well tell her a bit about himself. "Where to start... the beginning i guess.. I was born to the son of our clan head, my father was next in line for the position and as such, I was to be heir eventually too. As such, for the first eighteen years of my life I was trained nonstop, in almost everything. From politics, history and philosophy, to tactics, combat and ninjutsu. They spared no expense when it came to my training, the only issue was, they never let me be a child. I grew up in the military, never a person always a shinobi. Every time my mother would try to show me love, my father would beat her, claiming that her love would kill me. That is when I discovered the Curse of Hatred. Now, my mother won't even look at me, she is scarred and I believe until my father is dead she won't ever love me again. Yeah, I know my story isnt as harsh as yours, but i'm not going to sit around and be mad about it, i'm going to go out and do something about it." Kosuke would say glancing over at her. He didn't mean to sound harsh, these memories were just very painful for him. He was fighting back the urge to weep over the thought of his mother, but he has never cried before and he isn't going to start now.

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:08 am

Izuna listened as he talked about himself, she sat in the corner and ate her food as he described his story. Strangely she found herself, becoming attached to the boy that seemed to be be holding back his depression like she was. After finishing her food she went and put it away so that she didn't leave a mess after all she wasn't a dirty person. She then came back out and walked over to Kosuke, "Why is your father so cruel?" she asked and sat down next to him, if she saw he was still upset frim the thought of his mother she would pull him into a hug with her. "I am sorry that you feel you must kill to make your mother love you, does that mean I should level the entirety of Yamigakure just because they killed mine?" she said although he might be right, "Didn't you just tell me that revenge doesn't fix everything? Well what you are saying sounds like revenge. A curse of hatred it seems you have for your father." she said pointing out how what he was saying aligned with her situation on certain scales.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Kosuke watched as she finished eating and cleaned up after herself. She then sat down with him and asked why his father was so cruel. "Well, as a child, he experienced many things before his time. My grandfather is obsessed with power, ever since the Bijuu attack, he has only cared to get strong and won't give those weaker than he the time of day. My father grew up with this, though he was very young during the attack. He grew up believing that strength is the only way to get anywhere in the world, though he is right, he goes about it the wrong way. He believes that since he is strong, he deserves everything." He was slightly startled as she gave him a hug, it seemed he was breaking down some barriers for both of them. She then said she was sorry that he felt the way he did about his mother and asked if she should level Yami. "Thanks, though don't feel sorry for me, I don't need that. And as far as Yami goes, punish those responsible, not those innocent of the damage." Hearing her ask about the 'curse of hatred' again he said, "yes, the reason I know of the curse is because it burns strongly inside me. My father has torn my family apart and I will kill him. But, I'm not so blinded by my hatred that I would let one of my precious people fall into this same hell." He would say pulling her close and then, after releasing her from the hug, standing up. He felt relieved yet also very worked up. He began to draw on minute amounts of nature chakra to calm himself down. Not enough to enter sage mode though. His irises turned yellow and his aura became much more overbearing. Someone significantly weaker than him would surely feel overwhelmed by the pure, unbridled power he was releasing to calm himself down. Once he calmed down he released the chakra and sat back down. Glancing at Izuna, hoping they could be friends.

Back to top Go down
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:07 am

Izuna listened to him explain, she then felt him leave her embrace and standing up, he seemed to be doing an unfamiliar form of technique to Izuna although she couldn't be sure, she then got her sleeping roll and rolled it on the floor, still holding her resolve to sleep on the floor she got herself set up. "I am feeling very tired, I apologise but I might sleep now regardless of whatever time it is." she said and laid down in the sleeping roll to go to sleep. Today had been quite an interesting day though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:23 pm

Kosuke saw the young girl get up and say she was tired. He was feeling rather tired himself, they had been talking for quite a while. She laid down in the floor in her sleeping roll, Kosuke waited a while and then very gently went and picked her up and placed her on the bed comfortably, being extra careful not to wake her up. He then went over and laid down on the couch to catch a few hours of sleep himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...   

Back to top Go down

Uchiha family unite! The new arrival...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1