Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:36 am

Kosuke often left the village in secret. For many different reasons. Whether it was to explore the world, or to find peace and silence, or, like today, to find good pocky. There was a village not too far outside of his own that had once of the best pocky and dango shops in the world. He would often go there to ghelp his pocky stash resupplied. So, after waking up and getting dressed in his usual garb, though forgoing his head and as he had been since he became an ANBU Captain, he made his way out of the village. Once he reached the town, he quickly walked to the danger shop, it was located in the town square, across the street from the bathhouse. He went in and ordered a rather large order of pocky before he sat down in the window booth, to watch as the people went about their lives in the town square. He sat in this booth everything he came here. The patrons of the establishment knew him as a regular, though they did not know of his name or true identity. Most likely because since this was a village ninja did not come to openly, they did not have access to a bingo book and as such would not know who he was. But, it doesn’t matter, he would enjoy his da go in peace.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Kosuke noticed Luke walking down the road towards the bathhouse, so after finishing his meal and sealing a months worth of pocky away, he made his way to wait outside of the baths to speak with luke. He needed to discuss some things with him as he would play a key role in the future of the world. Though, that is one lyrics if he agreed to be a part of what is coming. Kosuke made sure to flare his chakra just enough that Luke would notice and know who it was that was calling to him. As he waited, he would focus on his Deva Path and would begin to hover in a meditative position. Waiting patiently for his old sensei to appear.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Kosuke observed his old sensei approaching, the caution his sensei had at the approach was palpable. He knew he was in the bingo book and anyone not in the ANBU, would possibly view him as a criminal. But he was not one..yet.. he was merely here to attempt to recruit his old sensei into a key role of the future. He had big plans for the man in front of him, that is, if he accepted. “Sensei, you can relax I’m here for business. But, this area is a bit public let’s go somewhere more private.” Kosuke would say as he would place his hand on his sensei shoulder, his EMS activating to transport them both into the Kamui Dimension. “Noone can overhear us here. I have come to discuss some things with you sensei. I’m sure you are aware that I am in the bingo book, I am not a criminal. It is standard for any ANBU to have an entry in the book, as you’ll know if you accept my proposal. Our mutual friend Okami is going to get a promotion soon and things will change in the village. I will need your help in the future, but in the present I will need you in the ANBU and I’ll need your skill as a sensei training my squad. I know this seems like a lot, but the end goal is peace worldwide.” Kosuke would say as their platform seemed to float in an endless expanse of nothingness.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Kosuke listened to his old senseis response, as both of their eyes glowed like rubies in the darkness. So, his sensei wanted to know his plans, it was understandable after all he was planning to change the world. " My plans are to unite all of the villages. To end the struggle and corrupt ness that each represents. Your skill in infiltration and espionage will be a vital part in the grand plan. Though, for now I merely need you to gather your strength and keep up appearances. Though, I am interested in your price. Though I cannot guarantee you will get anything other than world peace and rest." Kosuke would say as his EMS spun lazily. He knew that his sensei would be beneficial, but, if the price was too high, he'd have to move to plan B. Though, a part of him wanted to battle his sensei, he wanted it to be on a much more public scale, to truly show their skills. So a battle would probably not commence here, as they were just talking.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:26 pm

Listening to his requests, he could tell that these were well within his power, as with his access to the Rinnegan, he could easily do things that most would consider impossible. So he knew he could help his sensei out. "I can easily do these things, both the currently attainable and the future attainable. I can easily help with the gender issue and then when it reveals itself, the three tails is within my grasp. I agree to your terms." Kosuke would say in a calm and calculation tone. He needed his old sensei to help with these things as this was going to be a very big part of his grand plan.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:25 am

"Let start now. As soon as you go into your other form I'll use my jutsu to alter reality." As Kosuke says this, his hand would begin to glow red as he channeled his yin-yang release throughout his body. As soon as Luke activated his technique, Kosuke would put his hand on her stomach and send a surge of the chakra through her. This would serve to destroy the reality that she was a man and cause her to revert to her female form permanently. Once it ended and the pain she would no doubt feel faded away, Kosuke would bring them out of his dimension back into Chōwagakure.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Kosuke would listen as she introduced herself again. He would then glance at her as his kamui began to warp him away, "Grow stronger, you'll know when the time is right. When the village changes, seek out Okami, he will tell you what you need to do." As Kosuke finished talking, he would be teleported away leaving fauna to think about what he said.
[exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Even the darkest room casts a shadow (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1