Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Reigetsu had just arrived back home in her village after a rather long and strenuous mission. Walking through the gates into the shopping Rei had decided to take an alternate route then the on she usually takes to the Seishikage's Compound. This route had be much more peaceful and desserted the young Hyuga had only wanted a piece of mind before returning into the sectors of the village. 

This area of the village had been so quiet that it was actually creepy. Rei had felt as if someone or thing had been watching her? Was her assumption right who could be stalking her in the middle of the day? This would both careless and clumsy yet could this just be a figured of her over worked imagination??? Probably. 

Either way the tired Maiden had wanted to stop and take a short break before turning her mission in. Grabing a canister of water from her bag she would slowly drink the water hydrating her body and relaxing her nerves. She just couldn't shake that strange feeling... What could it be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Reigetsu would now lower the water canister to her thighs a she slowly began to close the lid and sealing the remaining liquid in. Just before she could completely close it all the hair on her body would immediately stand up and then suddenly right in front of her eyes a silhouette began to emerge from the shadows of a near by building. 

Accidentally dropping her canister and spilling the Reigetsu kept her eyes in the figure as the light finally revealed a female form. Reigetsu immediately stood to her feet raising her gaurd before the young female spoke. Something about the lady seemed sinister and dangerous yet the figure reacted somewhat calmly. Staring into her red eyes Reigetsu couldn't help but wonder what was with her sudden curiosity with this Hyuga Maiden?

"I uh, felt as if I was being watched. I guess my assumptions were correct... Who are you? Why are you hiding in the shadows? What is it that you want from me?

In Reigetsu heightened sense of danger she had not realized that she had ask so many questions. This had seemed to be more of an instinct rather then curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:13 am

Yawning, Muteki woke up to a bright morning, with the sunlight hitting him right in the face as the birds tweeted outside. It was horrifying, to say the least. Groaning, the well-built Jounin sat up and crawled out of bed, careful not to wake Mariko, who moaned and complained in her sleep as her pillow disappeared from under her. Being the Seishikage's -ahem- "pillow" had quite a few perks, but she tended to get REALLY possessive. As he got dressed, leaving his Seishi Headband wrapped tightly around his right thigh, he extended his senses outward, noticing something peculiar in the boonies of town. Smirking, he would jump out of the window, making his way over in record time. Jumping down in between the newcomer and the young Hyuga, Muteki would begin to speak. "Well, look at this! The Lion Maiden of the Hyuga clan herself! Oh, and who is this skank? Bluish, non-functioning right arm, black and red motif, scandalously-tiny skirt? You must be Fauna Yasenha, that girl from Chowagakure that failed to become the Jinchuriki of the Three-Tails. Word travels fast, 'Raioni', and you MUST have known that it was only a matter of time before the rest of the Hidden Villages knew about your little hiccup. Well, I'm not sure about Yamigakure, though. Supposedly they have a power vacuum right now, since the Yamikage was killed in the blink of an eye by a member of the Chowa ANBU. So, what brings you here, of all places? Too embarrassed to show your face in your own country?"

A/N: Fauna, remember that your last two posts on the Event were voided, as they never could have happened. Therefore, you AREN'T the Three-Tails Jinchuriki, and your right arm doesn't work at all. BTW, the reason Muteki is being an ass is because, well, he's an ass XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:06 pm

Reigetsu had began to rest as the young reassured her that she were her to cause any trouble but still something felt... Off. Had she avoided one of Rei's questions? At this point nothing mattered her sense of danger had slowly morphed to curiosity. Reigetsu would reach down to pick up her now empty water canister and as as she done so yet another person would appear raising her guard yet again,

"Now who the heck is this?"

Before Reigetsu could even stand upright again the second person would began speaking in a rather harsh tone the other young lady and not only that second person had refered to her by her title the Lion Maiden. Only a select few knew of that title who could it be?

As she positioned her eyes on the second person she would facepalm knowing exactly what direction this was gonna go in. Reigetsu had had listen to Muteki's harsh words acussing the woman of a failed attempt at capturing on of the Bijuu and the fact that on of her arms were missing. Also could this be the one that killed the Yamikage? In anycase Rei had to quickly diffuse the situation before it could get any worse if these rumors were true Fauna Yasenha would not be a easy foe to take down. Besides thier current location was in fact extremely to close to a heavily populated area.

"Ah, Muteki-san what are you doing here? Me and Miss Fauna were just having a pleasant conversation.

Noticing the suggestion Fauna would make to leave this area Reigetsu was sure to take the opportunity before Muteki would futher harass and agitate anyone.

"Why yes I would uh love too shall I take the lead?"

While Reigetsu did not full trust this new stranger she just knew she had to seperate her from Muteki immediately. Even Rei felt the urge to punch him in the face everytime they met so this could only mean bad news for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Muteki would smile in an uncharacteristically soft manner at Reigetsu. He could appreciate what she was trying to do, that was for sure, but little Miss Fauna had insulted him quite a bit just now. Stepping forward, his smile would turn into an unsettling grin just this side of sadistic as he laid a hand of Fauna's useless right shoulder. As he did this, there would be an unnoticeable amount of chakra in his palm that would inscribe the formula for his Flying Thunder God jutsu. He figured if there was going to be a fight, he might as well make sue he could end it in an instant. "Sorry, Yasenha-chan, that isn't going to happen. While no one was really clear about whether or not you became a Jinchuriki, it doesn't matter as much as the standing order to watch every Chowa-nin that enters the country. After all, the Reaper of Chowagakure was able to kill the Yamikage without him even being able to fight back, and there was solid evidence that the jutsu used to kill him was Amaterasu. If just one Chowa ANBU was able to defeat three Tailed Beasts then proceed to effortlessly kill a Kage and his entourage, it can be assumed that there might be more shinobi that could pose a threat there. There hasn't been an official report or letter from the Chowakage stating your business, so it can be assumed that you aren't to be trusted. Besides, I can't really let you walk away after insulting me. Mariko-sama would never let me live it down, and I'd rather not have her laughing her ass off all night while I'm trying to sleep. Got it?"

As Muteki spoke, his voice would get colder, and once the conversation turned to a potential fight it seemed to get more and more excited with every word. Shoving Fauna with the hand on her shoulder, he would flick his wrist, an oddly-shaped, foot long kunai with two prongs coming off the base of the blade. Licking his lips, Muteki would flip the knife backwards in his hand, the ring at the base stopping it from sliding down through his palm. The movement would be so deft that it would display to Fauna just how outclassed with a blade she was. This...was gonna be fun!

Chakra: 570/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Reigetsu thought about the worse Muteki spoke. While she isn't the one that murdered the Yamikage in cold blood, although she could a possibly have known who had committed the heinous act. Also could she be an actual Jinchuriki? Rei certainly wanted to know and her Byakugan would give her the answers she seeks but of course that would be incredibly rude. In any case Rei still had to seperate the both or at least attempt to. Taking a seat on the park bench Rei would pay careful attention to Fauna's words about Muteki and her question of the young maiden's name.

"Ah, dont worry about Muteki he can be quiet rude and offensive but its normally for the sake of the villages and to protect the ones he cares for. Oh yes! I also forgot as well. So let me introduce myself, my name is Reigetsu... Reigetsu Hyuga. Pleased to meet you."

Being as polite and welcoming as she could deep within something was stilling Rei to question the woman as much as possible. Throughout her life there were only rare ocassions were she met a person from another village and it was never enough time to have an actual conversation. Not to mention this particular ninja could be the holder of a infamous tailed beast... How exciting and totally disturbing... Was this the source of the ill aura Rei felt before meeting Fauna?

Last edited by Reigetsu on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Now this was getting out of hand, the Byakugan was active for Seigetsu. He had been training with the Byakugan when he saw some commotion in the village, the visual capabilities easily saw a man he knew well, Muteki, or better known as Mariko's pillow. He sighed as he saw the events from afar although his eyes widened in annoyed shock.

"Muteki you damned fool!"

In a matter of moments the Hyuga was running through the compound to the village where his sister had disappeared with the real Fauna, worried and irritated by these events the Black Mamba flipped into the scene where Fauna and Reigetsu were talking. His Tenseigan had been activated and his eyes glared menacingly at Fauna, his defeat of the three Bijuu had left him quite famous and so it wouldn't be hard to guess whom he was. 

"Mind explaining what's going on here? An infiltrator with my little sister is not something that is good, especially someone with your reputation Fauna Yasenha. I believe the last Hyuga we sent to your village didn't come back did they?"

View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:25 pm

There would be a rush of wind behind Fauna as Muteki used his Flying Thunder God technique, teleporting to the mark he had placed on her shoulder. "Ya know, that was clever, using the Substitution at the same time as a Shadow Clone. It likely would have worked, but a Substitution requires the attack to touch you, even if just barely. My Flying Thunder God technique doesn't need any more than a split second. The mark will wear off in about an hour, considering I've cut off the flow of chakra to it, but just let it be a reminder. If I touch you, you're dead. You've satified my curiosity for now, and I think I've made my point. See ya, and don't try anything. If you do, I might have to kill you. Bye Seigetsu-san, Rei-chan. I'll see you two at the next meeting."

And with that, Muteki would teleport away with a breath of wind, leaving either Seigetsu or Reigetsu to let Fauna know that no, fighting him would be a bad idea. After all, every Seishi-nin knew not to mess with Muteki. He lived up to his name, being impossible to kill.

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 pm

Breathing in the fresh air in the Land of Gems, Okami greeted the noonday sun with abandon. Looking over at Laputa, he couldn't help but smile as she laughed at him. It felt as if all his troubles were a million miles away. If it weren't for the constant, ominous feeling in the back of his mind from being a Jinchuriki, or the feeling of his own chakra surging under his skin with enough power to almost cause him to glow with an ethereal beauty to the naked eye, he could have felt normal. Needless to say, he was happy. VERY happy. Letting his senses run free, he could feel his own chakra play with Laputa's before expanding. A small gathering caught his eye, with several powerful presences staying while one left in an instant, only to appear near the Kage Tower. Interesting, but it was hardly a concern for him. After all, compared to his own chakra reserves, they all seemed like ants standing next to a dragon. However...Fauna? Sensing this, he would know that as one of their oldest friends Fauna would want to see Laputa again. Picking up his beloved in a bridal carry, he ignoried her squealing as it drew the attention of the locals, some of whom looked on in jealousy, others who looked on with distaste at the public display of affection, and even some elderly folks who watched with small smiles at the happy young couple. Gripping her tight, he would build up the strength in his legs as he spoke. "Well, sweetie, hold on tight! There's someone you should see!"

Pushing off the ground, Okami would disappear in the eyes of the local civilians as he ran up walls and buildings at a speed comparable to the Body Flicker. Laughing, he would drop in the middle of the group that had gathered before setting Laputa down. Brushing himself off, Okami would look at Fauna with a massive smile on his face, just like old times, before he turned to the others in the group. It was clear they were Hyuga, and he remembered reading about the taller male, Seigetsu. This encounter was going to be a little awkward, considering what Okami had come for. "So, Fauna, I see you've made some friends. I don't recognize the young lady, but you...Seigetsu-san, it's good to see you again. I'd be surprised if you remembered me, as we only met in person once when we were children. My name is Okami Uchiha..."

At this, the handsome, scarred visage of Okami would grow somber, as he knew what he was admitting to. He was the rightful heir to one of the most powerful Clans in history, and was either famous or infamous throughout the various Hidden Villages and countries at this point. Seigetsu would be able to understand that, at least, as not many people could defeat three Tailed Beasts at once, and no one of that caliber would go unnoticed doing so. There was also the little fact that Yamigakure, amidst the chaos, had finally agreed to one thing: a bounty on Okami, sitting at around 21,000 Ryo dead and 26,000 Ryo alive, where he'd soon be killed. Looking the Hyuga in the eye, he would wait for a response.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:26 pm

Placing her hands on her lap Reigetsu listened careful from the young lady from Chowakagure had to say. From other memories of another Hyuga from her past to very annoying questions about her life she did not want to answer but Reigetsu would continued to smile and decided to humor her. Besides there was a few things she wanted to know about the womans small rant.

"Dont pay any mind to Muteki I dont and well for his rudeness on behalf of him and Seishikagure I apologize... 

Ah it seems you knew this Hyuga very well what was there name? You would think I would know being the daughter of the leader of the Hyuga clan but my idiotic father-... You know asking anyone else that question about life in the Hyuga Clan would probably be more pleasant and have more to contribute but besides my own... biased feeling I'd rather not tell you and ruin whatever image you may have built for youself... Well you dont mind I have a question for you myself if you dont mind me aski-."

Right before Rei could finish her question she would hear another voice once again intruding on thier conversation but this time Rei didnt have to make visual contact to know exactly who it was.

"Sei what are you doing here? I am okay me and Fauna were just talking I'm not in any danger brother. Although she may be an infiltrator of some sorts she has doing nothing but be nice to me so please Nii-Chan rel-.

Reigetsu attention was immediately drawn to two more people who fell from the sky during thier conversation. "Oh you have got to be kidding me." Although Rei was more annoyed then has ever been her eyes could not be taken off one of the pair that had just arrived. Reigetsu could immediately tell that she was Hyuga but why did she seem so familiar? Why did she remind Rei of her father? Removing her eyes from the young lady Rei had managed to catch wind of the name of the male who spoke first. Okami Uchiha. Besides the last name Okami did not recognize the name but for some reason he reeked of power and importance. 

Was she this much of a shut it? Rei would be startled as Fauna got up in a hurry and left it would seem she knew the mystery lady... Was this the Hyuga she was speaking of? In anycase Rei would just have to sit and listen that's the only thing she could do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Everything was going so quickly, after seeing his sister and hearing all the stuff going on with his sister and the lovely little conversation that was going on. Despite being there he didn't listen to Reigetsu speaking, his nigh-perfect vision was able to focus on the sight of a white haired man and a Hyuga entering the village and appearing with them.

His perception was through the roof and the chakra that he could see was massive, Seigetsu had no idea how he could be witnessing this being that was not even a normal person anymore. The chakra flowing through his body gave of the air of an Otsutsuki, very similar to the chakra that fuelled his own Tenseigan.

"Ah, Okami Uchiha. I didn't recognise you by chakra. My apologies but it has changed quite considerably. I hear very big things about you, defeating three tailed beasts single-handedly. Very skilled however killing the Yamikage was foolish, you created a power vacuum and I hear that many people who are trying to fill Kento's shoes are not pleased with your actions, let's hope no war breaks out between Yamigakure and Chowagakure"

He said, slightly irritated that he killed such a high ranking political man, Yamigakure was always hostile but under control under the Yamikage, now he was deceased. Nevertheless it was all in the past and this was the present. 

"Might I inquire as to what you're doing here and with a member of the Hyu- What is this!?"

Seigetsu's expression changed from his usual professional manner to shock, Laputa didn't have a juinjutsu mark on her head! She was a member of the Main Family, but... But how!? Seigetsu knew all his family and here she was with Okami.

"Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Okami sighed. He should have realized that Seigetsu, as the heir of the Hyuga Clan, would recognize that Laputa didn't have the traditional Juinjutsu mark on her forehead. Laputa seemed worried as all Hell, especially considering her own family, no matter how estranged, was reacting like this. Of course, he figured that would be as much of a surprise to her as Fauna's little outburst. She had known about Fauna wanting to be a girl, and it didn't phase her that she had become one now. No, what phased her was her formerly-gay best friend's reaction. Rubbing her on her lower back for comfort, as it seemed she was about to cry, Okami leaned down and whispered in her ear. She would nod once, rubbing the tears from her eyes and take off after Fauna. Looking back at Seigetsu, Okami's smile would come back in a gentle, loving manner, as if his eyes weren't on the other man but on the girl who had just left. "Actually, Seigetsu-san, she's the reason I'm here. That was my beloved Laputa. She's only a Chuunin technically, but I think you can tell she's considerably stronger than that. I brought her here so that I could get permission from her family to marry her. I should have done that a while ago, but for all we knew her mother and father were dead. After doing some digging myself, though, I found out that her father is still alive, and isn't the one who raised her. I think you can figure out who he is, considering she doesn't have the traditional Juinjutsu seal mark that the progenitors of the Hyuga clan so sadistically decided to put their Branch Family under. I really wish we could have sent a more formal letter as is proper, but considering some recent circumstances we found ourselves under, we've been forced to break the news in person. Your father, Daigetsu, is a filthy hypocrite, huh?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Laputa ran after Luke as fast as she could. Of course, she knew where the other girl was going. She was nothing if not a creature of habit. Laughing, Laputa jumped up onto the roof next to Fauna. Walking over to her oldest friend alongside Okami, she would sit down next to the tall woman and sigh comically. "Fauna-chan, you shouldn't blame him. I know what you're thinking, as it was one of the first thoughts in my head, too, before I sat and thought about everything I'd seen. This isn't the Impure World Reincarnation jutsu...Hell, if I didn't remember what happened myself, I wouldn't believe it. It's as if I never died at all. Whatever jutsu he used, Okami-kun brought me back by drawing on my own memories, dissecting them and piecing them back together to simulate an equivalent exchange of souls. In doing so, I touched his own memories that involved me, even those from after I died. Even being used to having a Dojutsu of my own, looking through his Sharingan took my breath away. I saw me in every light possible, I felt his love for me, and how he'd never hurt me. I saw what happened after my death, how his love for me caused his heart to break and caused him to evolve those eyes of his. He kept his promise to me, Fauna-chan. When I died, he told me we'd meet again, even if he had to go through Hell to do it, even if he had to become God..."

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Confused as to what was currently going on Reigetsu had only managed to piece a few things together about the current conversation. One was that this person Okami Uchiha had been the person who not only killed the Yamikage but also battled several powerful Bijuu. So apparently her assumptions were correct about the power that came from him but what she didnt understand why was her brother seemed so calm and restrained towards the man.

It was not until the young lady with Okami was brought into the conversation that Reigetsu realized how much of a dangerous situation this could turn out to be. Not only had this young women dubbed Luputa was an actual Hyuga but Rei and Sei's illegitimate sister? Before Reigetsu could speak to question the women she would sprint away chasing after Fauna which also allowed her to connect additional pieces. This young lady was in fact the friend Fauna was speaking of, but what was so bad that Fauna would run off in tears. No no no something had to be off this man was playing tricks with her and family was a matter Rei took seriously and would stand to listen to this.

Standing from her seat Rei woild walk towards the strange Uchiha male poking her finger index finger of her right hand into his chest. " I dont know who exaxtly you think you are but this is an extreme accusation. Whoever this young lady is she could not be apart of the main branch family I am sure I would have known about it. Also if we were to have another family member outside Seishikagure and he knew, Seigetsu here would tell me about some Hyuga sent away from our clan. I know my father may be a prick but he would never send away one of his kids so please back off."

Reigetsu temper would flare as she thought about all the potential lies and secrets her family might have kept from her but the worst part was that her brother in which she thought told her everything was keeping something this huge from her? No he couldn't and that's why Rei was confronting this man but in the heat of her moment she hadn't noticed she unconsciously activated both her Byakugan and Twin Lion Fist technique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Seigetsu stood there and watched the events unfold. Sighing at what he was hearing that came from Okami's mouth he watched Laputa run off with the raven haired woman named Fauna. This place was hectic and he could sense these revelations affecting his sister, it wasn't a joke or trick. The Tenseigan saw through genjutsu and transformation techniques, it was impossible for them to hide the fact she was an impostor, even the chakra was similar and finally he sighed.

"Reigetsu.... deactivate your Byakugan and the Twin Lion Fists, what Okami speaks is true and either way. There is no way that you can face off against someone of his calibre and nor can I when I must concern myself with the village and your safety."

The heir was clearly not happy, he was furious at his father. He began to walk away, confident that Okami and Laputa would not do anything wrong he decided to leave Reigetsu with him while he walked back to the compound to confront his father. This deception will not be forgiven and this shame shall not be shaken off so easily.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Okami would smile down at the young Reigetsu as her Gentle Step technique and Byakugan activated on accident. He knew that the second she looked at him through those eyes she'd see that he had almost four times her reserves of chakra, and that it was completely calm. The silvery-white inferno that glowed under his skin seemed to sit contentedly, as if he'd expected this reaction. Looking down into her white eyes, with only a touch of lavender-just like Laputa's, he couldn't help it. Laughing, he would put the index and middle fingers of his right hand on her forehead and flick in a semi-traditional Uchiha greeting among siblings. There wasn't much force behind it, as an older sibling never wished to hurt their younger sibling, but it would throw the girl off balance all the same. Okami's smile would widen before faltering, sensing a spike of chakra from Laputa and Fauna's direction. She could deal with it, he was sure, but he was still worried. Turning to Seigetsu, he would nod. He realized the trust he was putting in the Uchiha. Walking over, he would sit of the bench and sigh. "Well, Reigetsu-san, we'll give your brother about an hour to cool off before we go speak to your father. Besides, I think Laputa might need a bit to deal with Fauna. After all, it's not every day you come back from the dead."

---------------------------------------------

The second Fauna's blade was pointed to her throat, Laputa had felt the need to activate her Byakugan in order to not only keep an eye on the emotional girl, who was likely only dealing with the estrogen-fueled madness for the first time in such intensity, but also on Okami, who seemed to be slightly worried. She would frown slightly at Fauna's assumption that she was just some...made-up puppet created by Okami to fill some void. As she sat there spitting out her words with such venom, Laputa noticed a slight build up of chakra and a shift in her muscles, as if she was going to run without letting the Hyuga respond. Using two fingers on each hand, Laputa would strike out like a snake, striking exactly half of Fauna's tenseikan, turning them off and cancelling out the buildup of chakra. Wrestling the taller girl down, Laputa would pin her, straddling Fauna's stomach and smacking the older woman on the cheek, hard. Before she did this, she began to channel her own chakra and shift it similar to an electrical charge, so that the second her palm touched Fauna it would rearrange her nervous system temporarily so that she couldn't move. It was a high-level Medical Ninjutsu known as Body Pathway Derangement. It wouldn't hurt her, but it would prevent her body from communicating with her muscles so that she couldn't move how she wanted. Laputa had once seen a Chuunin that was hit with it kick punch himself in the face full force while trying to move his leg. Hopefully Fauna would listen now. "Now, are you going to actually listen to me, or am I going to have to disassemble you? I. AM. ME. The only way Okami's memories factored into this is that I watched his memories in return for him watching mine. I even learned a bit about the jutsu he used, but only tidbits. Something about a Sharingan-based Genjutsu called Izanagi and how it's an incomplete version of whatever it was. You could make more sense of it than me. All I know is that the jutsu was literally capable of altering reality to trick my soul into coming back on it's own. It basically erased my entire death, so that it was just a bad dream. MY memories were used, not him. Hell, I could tell you that he talks in his sleep and he's never figured it out. He once said something about being chased down by a giant potato, and I had to try so hard not to laugh and wake him up. Just to fuck with him, I made potato pancakes for breakfast. You should have seen his face!"

Towards the end, Laputa could hardly stay serious, and fell off her best friend laughing her ass off. It would be clear to even the densest people at this point that Laputa was the real deal, especially with the baby bump just starting to form under her shirt. Nothing, not the Edo Tensei or anything else, could create life that hadn't been copied from preexisting DNA. It was a basic of DNA transfer and recreation. Still chuckling, Laputa would motion for Fauna to follow her, waiting until the jutsu had worn off. After all, they had a marriage to arrange!

[Thread Exit]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:08 am

Reigetsu's anger towards the situation would soon turn to sorrow as she discovered that within her life she knew nothing. Her father and now her brother had kept secrets from her, belittled her and treated her like a child? Was this what being a woman in the world of ninja like? Reigetsu would sigh attempting to hold back tears as she felt a thump her her head making her fall back a few steps. She didnt need to look into his eyes to see the giant mass of chakra emitting from his body her byakugan was proof enough. 

So this bit of info was enough to realize she was actually using her abilities and to deactivate it. But she couldn't take her mind off of what Okami had done, it was something her brother used to do a lot back in the day. Why did this feel so familiar, comfortable? Rei would set next to him speechless thinking stuck in though while Okami wanted to get her brother the time to deal what information was just brought to life she thought about getting the answers she deserved. No longer will she play the good little princess everyone thought she was... It was time for her to gain some respect and futher more take it.

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]   

Back to top Go down

Dangerous meeting... Reigetsu meets Fauna [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1