Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Sei

PostSubject: Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)   Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Goro, of all people, rarely came to the yard. When one considered the normal, everyday life on Goro, one thinks surgery and various other medical procedures, but never does one think he has time to train. In truth, he rarely does.   This comes from the fact that he often considers his surgery training, making him consistently training at a constant rate. This fits in with everything he does nicely, except for when he wants to train his actual Steel Release. That's when he comes to the grounds to make his life just a little easier when it comes down to choices like this.  'choices' being the fact that they wouldn't let him train out back the hospital for fear of explosions. 

Steel Release couldn't cause explosions, even simpletons knew that. He knew they were doctors, but they clearly did n't think about how Steel Release actually worked, otherwise he wouldn't have been there. Although, first, he had decided to try and train some taijutsu. He was hitting a dummy with the skill of a genin almost, especially if you looked at it compared to someone who specalized in Taijutsus. It was quite a site to anyone who would try to look. You had Goro in his simple ninja-vest plus reasonably baggy pants and sandels hitting a dummy, not even making a dent. However, if someone would be looking a second teime, you'd see that each kick and punch was placed in a specific area.

He was basically alone, though. This made him stand out just a little more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)   Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Today was the day, the day the young Keigetsu was to get a break from both her duties and her obnoxious father. During this time should could do whatever it is she desired and today it was to train. There was a perfect and quiet spot one in which no one ever showed. Out of all the training grounds in Seishikagure this was the least popular and no one ever knew why. Either way it allowed for Rei to secrectly train herself and build her ties in bother ninjutsu and taijitsu.

Just as she reached the entrance she would unexpectedly shout out in excitement for her training but when she would look closely someone would already be there lazily striking a training dummy or it would seems. Although Rei was a little annoyed she still held a smile on her face maybe this person had something they could teach her. She could certainly offer them some advice in return.

"Hello there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)   Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Goro stopped hitting the dummy and turned around to see a somewhat short girl, or at least, compared to himself. She looked built for taijutsu, far more then himself. He had his poker-face on, one of complete neutrality, right down to the lip angle. 

"Yo. You need something?"

He shoved his hands in his vest pocket, and leaned back, cracking his back, before taking some notes.

"It's obvious you're a taijutsu ninja, probably one that trains far more, and far harder, than I do. That much is obvious. Hell, I could probably learn a thing or two from you about taijutsu. Next, we go about looking at the obvious. The muscles, that you make no effort to hide, are solid. Probably couldn't hurt you if I tried."

He brushed his hands through his hair, before deciding that he should stop his analysis, else scare the woman off. Or girl. He couldn't tell. She was on the edge of the two from what he could see. He couldn't understand one thing, and that's why she had talked to him, besides the fact that she thinks he can probably teach her about Ninjutsu, which is probably right. He was a man of many things, including knowing things by eye and seeing the facts. He prided himself on the fact. Not that any of this thought shown, not even through his grey eyes hid everything that he was thinking.

He decided to take off his vest, and once it was off, it showed that he was wearing a white, plain shirt. He was a simple man who wore simple things, although this showed off his rather impressive stature when he was not slouching because of the vest. This, combined with his eyes, he hoped that he wouldn't creep out the woman in front of him. He intended to learn from her, if not here, then other places. She was, by looks, the most competent person he's seen in Taijutsu in a long while. He was only a medical Ninja.

"Goro Yamato."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:05 am

Reigetsu would raise her left eyebrow in response to the mans react to her being there. Stepping forward once again, Reigetsu would decide to observe him in her very own way.  Before responding to his statement she decided run some test.
Walking up to him as he took off his vest, she would reach you his arms in a attempt to feel his muscles moving from his arms she would make her way to his chest and back. 

"Your muscles are almost non existent, you dont look like you have ever raised your fist in your entire life. If you wish to learn something from me although I haven't decided if I would even been willing to train you yet, what would I get in return? I can say your very observant and that's a really good thing to be these days but what exactly could you possibly offer me from my knowledge from you Mr. Goro Yamato?"

Reigetsu realized she was being a little harsh but this is way she handled thoughs she could potentially train... But from what she saw eariler and what she observed from his body, Rei was unsure she could help this man especially with current arsenal of Taijutsu. Of course there were the basics but teaching this man that would be of no value seeing as I am sure he has already learned it.

"In all honesty I am not sure that I am the proper person to train you in fact I am sure that if I were to attempt to it was hurt rather then help you. Ah yes I am sorry for my rudeness I forgot to mention my name. I am Reigetsu Hyuga also known as the Lion Maiden."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:46 am

"Your analysis was correct. I, simply put, am a good ninjutsu specalist and a good Genjutsu user, and I can teach you how to do either of those for the simple trade of reinforcing some basics, and perhaps some lower-ranked techniques."

He squatted down and went through his vest, pulling out a lighter and a cigarette. Once he was back standing, he lit the cigarette, and took a solid hit from it.

"Don't worry about the hurting part. If I get hurt enough to require surgery, I can do it myself quite safely, I assure you. I'm a medical Ninja." 

He had decided that mentioning the fact that he was a rather old one. He figured that she could figure that out. He, in all his years of wisdom, knew one thing. That thing, was that what he lacked in speed and strength, he made up for in knowledge. In research, and above all, in the ability to figure out things as they happened. He hadn't been a sickly child so much as he had been an unlucky child his entire life. He had never found that thing till he hit chunnin, and even then, it was a risky thing that he had done.

He took another drag about 30 seconds later, it was a practiced action. One that he's had to have done over, and over again. it sure was. He was addicted to the nicotine in them. He knew this and had accepted this pseudo-fate that he had given himself. All of these thoughts going through his brain at once, yet nothing showed on his face. He was a cold, stone face with smoke coming from the chimney. It was funny. It could almost make him laugh, but not yet. Not now.

It  really was something interesting, though. He was basically alone for thirty minutes till this lady came up, and she was the one to strike up the conversation. 

"Think about it like an exchange, Ms.Hyuuga."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:30 pm

So Reigetsu was right the man would be able to teach her something of value or so he says. Upon thinking about it there was no harm she could do by just simply demonstrating her skills for this rather peculiar man but first something had to go...

Within the blink of an eye Reigetsu would lunge towards the man aiming for fist towards the cigarette that the man was smoking from his mouth. If her hit was successful the unhealthy and rather stupid object would get hit across the training field. Although this would might irritate the man this was something Rei couldn't stand when she was going to demonstrate her abilites for the sake of others training.

"If you want to learn something from me first thoughs have to go at least while I am around. Also I am only able to show you this once as I am not supposes to use my skills outside of combat or my home.

Reigetsu would turn towards the training dummy right next to the stranger and in front of this man she would enter the sacred stance of the Hyuga, the Eight Trigrams form. Placing one of her arms in front of her and another behind while tilting the front arm downwards and her arm behind her upwards in the fashion of an slope, Reigetsu would also ball her fist up partially leaving both the middle and index finger from both hands extended she would began to crouch. Moving her right leg behind her to crouch while leaving the left leg to straighten and extend Rei would finish the stance and then immediately jump foward from the stance aiming her fingers towards the dummy. 

"Eight Trigrams: 32 Palms!

Within an a single instance the young Hyuga Maiden would strike the training dummy thirty-two times in total with both sets of fingers managing sixteen strikes individually. Watching the training dummy flail about Rei would wipe a small amount of sweat from her head. She had not realized how difficult it was to preform that technique especially when she had no specific target to strike. Anyway she needed to know what exactly the man thought about her skill, it was often she attempted to help someome outside the Hyuga clan so she desired to know his thoughts.

"So is that what you were looking for Goro. I'd hope that demonstration was what you wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)   

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Friends? Goro meets Reigetsu. (Private/Reigetsu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1