Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Sitting in her room still rather annoyed from the events that just had previously transpired days ago... Reigetsu could be found drawing in a sketch book with pencil this was one of the things Reigetsu had done to relieve stress in her life and until recently she had created a skill in which brought these drawing to life to serve multiple purposes. 

This particular drawing was a picture of her family of her mother and another of a rather odd and large dragon. The moment Reigetsu was able to walk her father had seperated and sent her mother away and her father would never disclose where. Tearing up she sould close the sketchbook and turned to face the entrance of her room but before she would hear a voice cause her to leap forward off of her bed aiming her palm in the direction of the intruder.

As her head turn to meet there eyes she would notice as familiar face cloaked in the shadows,"FaunAAAAAAAAA!! To avoid hitting her friend with her Gentle Fist she would fall forward hitting the floor at a high speed. She would sit back up from the ground holding and covering her head as a small cut leaking blood flowed from it, 

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow. Fauna what are you doing here specifically in my room. My father would kill us if he saw you stroll through the compound I just hope none of the guards have thier byakugan active. In any case its best we leave before they find out and yeah sure I dont mind training you I need to get out of here. Problem is my father is in the room next to mine how exactly are we going to leave hear quietly."

Reigetsu would stand up wiping the blood away from her face with her hand before smiling at Fauna although she was incredibly confused as she got into here and why exactly she wanted Reigetsu's help it was nice to see someone else besides the Hyuga.

Last edited by Reigetsu on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Reigetsu was confused when Fauna asked to take her hand what exactly were they going to do be the best of friends and skip out the compound. Reigetsu actually felt quiet stupid for thinking that as both her and Fauna seemed to disappear into the shadows and seemingly reapper on the training grounds.

"What the...

Shrugging it off the whole shadow realm thing, Rei had thought it was cool that someone was ableshe had noticed Fauna summon some very fashionable boots from a sealed scroll. Upon further observation she had realized that these were no ordinary boots infact they were meant specifically for combat and seemed to hide a blade of some sorts. 

In any case Reigetsu was ready to help Fauna in exchange she was willing to try something new something other then her gentle fist. Of course her family would be pissed to find this out but who gives a care the Hyuga Clan didnt care for anyone outside of males.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:30 pm

"Byakugan!"

The young maiden would call for her dojutsu in response to Fauna attacking in her lightning cloak form. The form was exquisite and reminded her of the attempts to form her very own signature Gentle Step techniques. The chakra cloak that surrounded Fauna maintained the form of a demon in a better term the actual devil itself. Considering that Fauna was not that much faster then Reigetsu even in this form the Maiden would spin her entire body counter clockwise in response to the bladed boot coming towards her face and upon upon doing so the momentum was enough to spin her body one hundred and eighty degrees to parry the boot with both her hands using the Hyuga Clan's Gentle Fist technique. 

But that was not all using the Gentle Fist strike as a distraction as well the young maiden during the slight spin would quickly lift her right leg aiming a powerful strike into the center of the konoichi's abdomen. In doing so Reigetsu opponent would be able to notice as small pick up in the wind surronding them in response to the motion of the kick. Although the execution of the move was not exactly what the Lion Maiden wanted to accomplish it was all that she could muster within the given time. If the hit was to connect this would allow for Reigetsu to prepare to attempt the move she had wanted to use once again, Final Dragon God.

The young Hyuga Maiden had seen this technique used by one of her former sqaud member a long time ago. She had been close to figuring out exactly how to preform the actual technique and that was evident from the sudden pick of wind in the surrounding area. Although Rei knew exactly what was going on she wasn't sure if Fauna had and she didnt this could be used to Rei's advantage. Just incase the kick failed to hit her opponent Rei would be willing to forcefully continue the spin in a attempt to trigger another skill from the Hyuga Clan, Eight Trigrams: Palm Revolving Heaven other wise know as Rotation.

Something about this training session had seemed free and liberating. It was the first time since her graduation from the academy that she had realized that she was sparring with another konoichi. Her father would never allow the woman luck enough to become ninja in thier clan to actively spar within the confines of the compound but here none of that mattered. Rei had the ability to enjoy her self and get to know more about the young lady who had chosen to take in interest in the Lion Maiden

"So, Fauna if you don't mind me asking how exactly did you come to possess the power of to travel through shadows? I mean i have never heard of attechnique like that ever with those who possess the Darkness Release. I dont mean to stick my nose where it belongs but you have to say that is a rather unique technique if I do say so myself."

WC: 513/1000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Reigetsu would be rather shocked as Fauna would disappear right infront of her. Even her Byakugan couldn't keep track of this afterimaging ninjutsu and that was rather weird? Although it had not mattered considering Reigetsu had remembered that Fauna had a team member who was also a Hyuga like her, the Lion Maiden could already predict where the lightning cloaked konoichi would appear. This location would be somewhere within the tiny blind spot of Rei's Byakugan but luckily enough she had already planned for this. Forming the hand seals the moment Fauna would disappear Rei would wait until the Raioni striked to reveal the technique she would set in motion. While it was a rather basic technique it was rather efficient for quick escape attempt. The moment Reigetsu felt the powerful strike from Fauna strike she would scream loudly before turning into a puff of white smoke revealing a rather large wooden log to be the one that the Raioni would strike.

This had been a simple body replacement technique, the real Reigetsu had stood behind Fauna waiting for her to notice Reigetsu. This opportunity had also give her the chance to to observed how the jutsu worked that Fauna used. It was then that Fauna had asked a question of Rei's freedom it was something she hadn't thought about much before, mainly because she wasnt specifically aiming to gain freedom for herself. Reigetsu's true goal was to gain freedom from those who felt they weren't strong enough to do so on their own in the Hyuga Clan. If she had somehow gain freedom for herself than so be it.

"Well yes I would somewhat classify it as a bird in a cage but except I view myself as someone who has access to the key of others. My own personal bird cage can only be opened once I reach my goal and until I get there by myself I wont be able to. It can be accomplished with strength but I dont wanna take that path I want to be the voice for thoughs oppressed by the wrongful leader of the Hyuga Clan. Besides the last time a woman sought immeasurable power she ended up getting corrupted by it. Anyway your right I think its time we send things into overdrive."

Reigetsu upon finishing her thoughts would immediately begin spinning in a fast past enough to rival that of the Eight Trigrams Palm rotation. While doing so a fierce, sharp wind would began to surround her similar to how the chakra would during the rotation. But instead the faster Reigetsu would go, the dome of wind would began to transform and sprout a head of some sort of beast. As Reigetsu reached maxed speed the dome would slowly turn into a massive spiraling tornado in which would began huddling towards Fauna with the aforementioned head now being fully realized as a dragons head which would attempt to smash and swallow the konoichi an a slicing and cutting fury of wind,

"I have been working on this technique for a long time. Lets see how it goes Fauna! Final Dragon God!"

Chakra Remaining: 440/500
WC: 1,040/1000 (Final Dragon God technique mastered)

Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Reigetsu would smile as her Final Dragon God connected, she wasnt sure if she had full mastered the technique yet but it had seemed as if she had executed it perfectly. Although something seemed off she did not expect her opponent to be hit by such and obvious play. In fact there was something that bother the young lion maiden and certainly confused her indeed. Why did Raioni feel the need to use subsitution onto herself. No that was a waste of time, so the moment Reigetsu placed eyes on the Fauna that her Final Dragon God had savagely attacked she would know immediately that it was a clone or something of the sort, and one that Reigetsu was not quite fond of.

"Well I would have thought that someone would have told you to never underestimate you opponent even if its something as measly as a little fly. Although I am glad that I was able to raise the bar.

Even though the clone had tried to get the maidens attention to focus on the thing behind her, Rei wouldnt need to as she would be able to use her Byakugan to see the large humanoid mass of chakra behind her. In particular there had been a great concentration of chakra around the area of the neck of the humanoid mass of chakra... Could this be where the real konoichi were? Anyway that had to be put to side for a moments notice but the Lion Maiden was sure to keep that in mind for future notice. But of course the young maiden wouldnt be able to ignore either of the oncoming threats. Taking a page from her opponents book, Reigetsu would would activate her own Shadow Clone technique for herself for herself, also simultaneously using the Body Flicker technique allowing her true body to escape without being noticed leaving the clone to be left behind her opponent to think that the clone was infact the real Reigetsu, while this was a tricky strategy within the heat of the moment, Rei was sure that Fauna would be so distracted gloating with her own technique to notice.

While the clone version of Rei was staring down the cloned version of her opponent the shadow clone would sprint foward, with blurring speed much faster then her normal speed. The shadow clone would attempt to send a flurry of punches and kicks at her opponents clones while it was still attempting to drastic her but before the clone could even land her interesting new technique Fauna's clone body would explode in a hurry of lightning chakra,

"Grass-Shadow Style: Emit Destroy Pal-

The moment the explosion reached Rei's shadow clone it would disappear along with Fauna's clone. Not only that it would allow the real Fauna where the actual Maiden's new position was, but that did not matter at this point. Falling in the air directly above the construct of the demom giant, Rei's byakugan would focus on the area mentioned before harvesting a concentration of chakra. She was now sure upon a closer and more detailed look that something was there and she needed to attack there. Formimg a Eight Trigrams stance within the air, Rei would gather chakra around her palms before immediately thrusting both her hands forward at the same times sending a massive wave of compressed air and chakra in the shape of a palm at the construct with both speed and power matching the constructs.[/color]

Chakra Remaining: 290/500
WC: 578 (Mastered Grass-Shadow Style: Emit Destroy Palm)

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:51 am

It was at this moment that Reigetsu began to enjoy herself. It was not often that she had a training session this intense even with her brother. This was evident considering the amount of Chakra she had left. The Lion Maiden had almost used half of her chakra and that was rather interesting. Turning to face Fauna Reigetsu would notice a little blood trickle from her mouth. Crap... Reigetsu had gotten a little rough in the heat of the battle, but she would be sure to apologize later on.

Reigetsu had questioned exactly what Fauna meant about not wanting to use a certain skill but it became clear as day as her chakra would turn black and her voice became distorted. Of course the three tails it all made sense now from the shadows to the untraceable movements. But what Reigetsu did not understand was why did Fauna feel the need to use a tailed beast power in a sparring match. This could get dangerous really fast.

The moment Rei noticed the concentration of chakra around Fauna's fist she knew what was coming. The technique from eariler Zeus. This time she would be ready. Handling the handsigns Reigetsu would summons a thin layer of crystal around her body to act as a form of protection,

"Crystal Release: Crystal Armor!

Although crystal release was at a definite disadvantage against lightning release this armour added enough defense to take the initial hit of the punch very well infact the maiden had nearly took no damage at all and yet she was still flung high into the air from the resulting punch.
While in the air Reigetsu would notice Fauna's immediate transition to her next attack and Reigetsu would have no to time to defend against this attack.

She would would scream loudly as the explosion of lightning hit her body burn bother he clothes and herself. As she hit the ground one could still see the smoke from the burns and blood covering her body and clothing. Rei would attempt to stand but it would seem that the lightning had messed with his body, her legs weren't quite responding that was not good at all.

"Ah Fau...na think this is quite enough for today. I dont think I can stand anymore. Ha-ha...

One could see the slight hint of fear across Rei's face she wasnt even sure if Fauna was still there currently. If she wasnt Rei needed to find a way to defend herself at least until she could receive help or regain proper movement. She would struggle to lift a kunai in attempt to protect herself. To anyone it would seem to be a feeble attempt but that was the best that the maiden could muster until this temporary paralysis lifted.

Chakra Remaining: 240/500

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Rei would immediately know that her plea would before not. With each second she would be able to gain a bit of movement back but she knew exactly of a way to get it completely back. Using the moment she lifted her kunai as a distraction Rei would use her free hand to strike her thigh with her gentle fist technique sending a shockwave of chakra into her body disrupting the paralysis. Now know that this was no longer Fauna, Rei would continue to pretend to be paralyzed as the three tails approached her.

The moment the three tails neared the maiden seemingly attempting to put her underwear into her face Rei would move her head back avoiding any direction contact. What a disgusting beast this thing was... Also how and why would Fauna stoop to such a low level to get the better of Rei in a simple sparing match? It was a rather unpleasant as the beast licked her but Rei needed to wait until the perfect moment to execute her next skill, hopefully one that would put the beast back to rest. This very moment would seem to present itself when the three tails controlled Fauna would attempt to stamp down on her arm, Rei would roll away from Fauna using the moment of the roll to force herself back to her feet while also marking the ground under with is a flying rajin seal just incase. In doing so this would allow for Rei to capitalize on the moment in which the beast would be distracted as to how the maiden could now move.

As soon as she landed back onto her feet she would immediately began to spin forcing chakra from her tenketsu points to trigger her eight trigrams palm rotation technique. As the dome of blue chakra swirled around he it would extend towards the three tails smashing into its hosts body in a flinging her into the air. In the event that that her rotation whould toss the beast into the air Rei would also began to prepare for his next assault to put the three tails away. Her Five Elements Seal Techniuqes... To do so she would strike a Fauna's midsection both activating the seal and smashing her into the ground with ample force.

Chakra Remaining: 160/500 (Placed Flying Rajin Seal Not the complete jutsu.)

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:58 pm

Upon noticing her Rotation had made impact with the three tails she would began to prepare for her next attack, the sixty-four plams. But before sue could even make the stance it would seem another change would occur in Fauna's body. Her aura would return to its normal state as she began to reawaken and fight with her Bijuu. The Lion Maiden stood in wait to see who would win the fight or struggle to regain thier body. She was openly happy when she would learn that Fauna was the one to win the struggle putting the beast back in its rightful place.

Although Reigetsu had still been rather pissed, why would Fauna resort to using tailed beast powers in a spar? Couldn't she have known something like this would happen? It was a good thing that Reigetsu was a trained as she was or this situation could have ended in her death. She would step back as Fauna rose her hands as a sign it was truly her that return. Still keeping her guard up and with it her Byakugan she would sigh.

"If its okay with you I think he have had enough sparing for today. Your lightning release still has some lingering effects and I do think I can do much with the little chakra I have left. Plus just want you to know that little beast of yours is creepy."

She would laugh as she finished his thoughts while this whole situation was still stressful and quiet weird for Rei she didnt wanna offend or hurt Fauna's feelings because she understood a little bit that it mostly wasnt her fault. But the Lion Maiden could not or didnt not want for anymore fighting to go on at this current moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)   

Back to top Go down

The Lion Verses The Devil (Private, Fauna & Reigetsu. Training bukijutsu to 4 & traditional taijutsu to 3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1