Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:43 pm

After a while, Laputa came back from talking with Luke. Standing up, Okami would wave to her and motion for Reigetsu to come with them to the Hyuga compound. It wasn't hard to find, as it was a massive series of traditional houses surrounded by a wall. You probably could have spotted it from the moon. Given that the entire clan was legendary for their sensory abilities and Seigetsu's return shortly before, Okami would find the gate open and would stroll in, glancing at anyone who tried to stop him. Walking to the Clan Hall, the Uchiha would tap twice on the wooden beams holding up the rice paper doors in a polite manner before opening it and walking in on what he assumed was the Clan Meeting from Hell. It seemed that the entire Hyuga clan was there, but that didn't matter to Okami. He was the Heir to the Uchiha Clan, so politically he was on the same level as the Clan Head. If anyone wanted to say anything, they could shove it. Not to mention there was the small, secret matter of his being the reincarnation of Hagoromo Otsutsuki, making him the second coming of the Sage of Six Paths. He could practically crush them with the weight of his chakra alone. Walking with his little entourage, he would stride up to Daigetsu Hyuga, looking him directly in the eye and nodding with the minimum respect required of an equal in nobility and absolutely no fear. After all, even if he was a head of one of the most prestigious Clans in existence, it didn't mean that he was anything more than a dirty old man. Speaking in a familiar manner that was likely to shock just about every Hyuga in the room, Okami would greet the elder man. "Daigetsu-san, I wish I could say it's good to see you. You were quite hospitable when Kazuto-Ojiisan brought me here on business a bit over a decade ago. I was only a Chuunin then, so I'm not sure if you would remember. However...Some things came to light recently, so I needed to speak to you. Oh, and if your clan members DO decide to use the kunai they have hidden, remind them that even with the Byakugan you should never look an Uchiha in the eyes."

----------------------------------------------------

Laputa walked gently amongst the members of her family, as she was terribly confused. She was raised to respect the Main Family and obey, but the absence of a Juinjutsu mark on her forehead was enough to prove that she should be there. Following Okami, she smiled to herself as she remembered that he had not only been raised in such a cutthroat political situation, he had outplayed everyone else. He had been hated for his heritage as the Heir, and had to deal with all of this virtually since the day he was born. When he had come back and joined the Academy it had settled down slightly, but that have been because his grandfather was attempting to groom him to replace his uncle. Laputa gasped along with everyone else as she heard the way Okami spoke to her father. She had known he wasn't happy, but this...If something went awry, Laputa figured that a large chunk of Seishigakure would be obliterated, at the very least, without a second thought. Looking around, she noticed that he was right, though. All of the males in the Hyuga Clan were carrying kunai somewhere on their person, and had been reaching for them when Okami began to talk. The women...They were there, but were all prettied up and sat behind their husbands quietly, as if they were only decorations. She looked over at her recently-discovered half-sister Reigetsu and began to whisper. "So...I get why you don't like it here, but...Do you think we should step in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:52 pm

The Hyuga Clan head stood in the room with his entire family around him and a large amount of Branch Family members around him, Daigetsu stood flanked by his father Engetsu and his brother Mangetsu. Seigetsu was also there although his Tenseigan was active and was clearly furious. The Bat Sage Kagetsu stood slightly to the side out of the way, the entire room was tense as Okami and Laputa entered. The man stood there quite angry as Okami spoke to him.

"You. You dare come here with that woman, she is not of this clan and I do not understand why you'd even dare come to see me aside to ask for this woman's hand in marriage."

The Hyuga Head played dumb to this which made his son seethe next to him, the Hyuga Heir was ready to make a scene. He waited patiently for the conflict to reach a point where he'd need to stand in and make a move that would change the politics of his clan forever if it got to the point. All Okami had to do was keep pushing Daigetsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Okami's generally carefree demeanor fell and something much, much darker began to come over him as Daigetsu stood there acting all high and mighty, insulting Laputa, HIS OWN DAUGHTER, in front of his entire Clan AND her lover. His hand would begin to shake, he would breath once, a long, airy affair that sounded as if his soul itself was causing the air to shift around the room. Clenching his eyes and teeth, Okami would open them again to reveal bright crimson irises. However, instead of the normal tomoe of the Sharingan, there was a triquetra surrounding his pupil in black. Chakra that looked like a silver-white flame poured out of his body in such density that it became visible to the naked eye. A pair of tears began to streak down his face as Okami's eyes flashed. A skeletal right arm formed from the chakra, six fingers on it's hand, and shot forward towards Daigetsu, yet stopped around a foot from his face. Looking down, he saw Laputa with a hand on his bare right arm as she looked up at him with those beautiful eyes of hers. Letting the arm of Susano'o die down, along with the aura of chakra, Okami would look back into Daigetsu's eyes, red into white, with obvious contempt. "So, Daigetsu-chan, I suggest you NEVER insult Laputa in front of me again. I don't think you quite understand what it means that I am the Heir of the Uchiha Clan. I am a direct descendant of the Sage of Six Paths through his son Indra, and through his son my family has inherited his 'eyes'. When it comes to those I love, I doubt I have quite enough control to not kill you where you stand."

-----------------------------------------------------

Once Okami was done, Laputa would spin around him, kissing him quickly and giving him a smile. It was hard to stop an Uchiha without a single word or attack, but she had just tamed the beast like it was nothing. The auburn-haired woman turned to Daigetsu and the rest of the Main Family with a smile and a curtsey before removing her Chowagakure headband, revealing clear skin. Looking Daigetsu in the eye, she would begin to speak, but only after doing something important and damning. "Byakugan!"

With the veins around her eyes pulsing with chakra, she watched the looks on every member of the Clan, Main or Branch, to check if she had the right reactions. Satisfied, she began her introduction. "Daigetsu-otosama, please apologize to Okami-kun. I think even the Seishikage would have to get involved if he destroyed more than a third of the Village just for a few harsh words. Be lucky you didn't do something stupid, like strike me. I shudder to think what he might have done then. I once saw a hole he had blown through one of the mountains on the edge of the Hoshoku-sha Range, the one closest to Chowagakure. You could see the ocean, and that was just business. Now, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Laputa Hyuga, daughter of Nala Hyuga. I'm...Well, I'm your eldest daughter!"

Chakra: 1,780/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:55 pm

The Clan Head was not pleased as the little cocky runt came in here and insulted him, Laputa was a mistake he had tried to get rid of by getting her into Chowagakure. Unfortunately it didn't work and now his little mistake had come back to bite him in the ass. The fact that Okami would come in here and challenge him made him quite furious. His face turned to a small smile when he watched Okami be forced to calm down however he had come in here and disgraced the clan head, he would not take this shit from this pipsqueak regardless of how great he was.

From the sides the other Hyuga looked on, Engetsu stood leaning over his cane with the appearance of an old and frail man and regarded all the men with interest, he himself was famous for defeated the Gobi and earning it's respect to the point he received a weapon forged from it's chakra. Mangetsu regarded this with annoyance and an uninteresting gaze. Kagetsu moved to stand next to the clan heir and waited for combat to break out. When Daigetsu finally snapped at Laputa's display of her head being clear of a juinjutsu mark the head activated his Byakugan although Seigetsu had already been expecting it.

His movements were fast although everyone was able to see the end result, he had appeared in front of Okami and Laputa. The green eyes of the Tenseigan bore into Daigetsu's soul as Seigetsu's chakra leaked out of him.

"Father. You will NOT lay a hand on my half-sister. After you have already forced this clan into this manner it is above forgivable, my sisters are treated like shit by you! I am sick of this, and this is the tipping point. I am the Head of the Clan now, you have dishonoured us for the last time."

Before the elder Hyuga could react to his son the heir displayed his true strength to him. Activating the Tenseigan Chakra Mode his body was enveloped in a light green cloak of chakra which covered him from head to toe. His speed inceased and the Truth-Seeking Balls floated behind him, his form appeared in front of Daigetsu which only Okami would've been able to keep up with. 

Through the use of his Tenseigan he touched his father's abdoment and surged hi own chakra inbto his body to block all his chakra points, there would be no use of chakra for him in this fight but it wasn't even a fight.

"Stand Down now father, it's over. I am the Head and I will bring about revolution and change to this clan and apologise to Laputa and Okami"

Sighing the older man nodded and his son dropped him on his ass. Before he apologised begrudgingly. Seigetsu turned around and dropped the chakra mode so it didn't drain him too much longer. 

"I apologise for my family's rude welcoming, I would be happy to have you in my family Second of the Six Paths."

Seigetsu's angery evaporated and he smiled at Okami and Laputa, however the entire clan around him was shocked by the disaply of a higher level of power that the Tenseigan granted.

View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Okami laughed as Seigetsu spoke to him, apologizing for the rude welcome. His eyes would flash once more before turning white, black rings spreading through them and filling with purple. Nine tomoe were in each eye, designating him as an extremely skilled user of the Rinnegan. The same silvery-white chakra would pour out of him as before, but differently. This time it was in a much more stable, more compact form. Flowing outward, Okami's chakra would form itself into a whitish, long-sleeved robe with a black liner, the collar surrounded by black magatama. On the back was a depiction of the Rinnegan with nine more magatama underneath it. Okami's white and black hair was surrounded by silver, the chakra forming what looked like a crown with twin spikes on either side upon his brow. Crossing his arms, Okami would address Seigetsu with the same mirth in his voice. "Well, Seigetsu-san, it seems as if you figured it out. Those eyes, and that chakra cloak...I had no idea Hamura had reincarnated as well! I figured since you showed me your 'colors', I'd show you mine. I suppose it's good to see you, even if it's been a lifetime."

------------------------------------

Laputa was utterly stunned at the display of protection from her half-brother, who she'd only met about an hour ago. However, what had her even more stunned was the raw power coming off from Okami, and that had come off from Seigetsu before he throttled it down. It was...exhilirating. They both glowed like the sun and moon. It was no surprise that Okami would have been able to handle THREE Tailed Beasts at once, and still be able to kill a Kage. Looking to her father, she took a certain amount of joy in watching his face. She found little things that she had inherited, even the way his brow furrowed. Although, she thought, it looked a LOT cuter on her.

Chakra: 1,610/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Listening and watching the events infront of her explode like wildfire Reigetsu fought her hardest not to act out against the head of the Hyuga Clan. Little had she known he would not be for much longer. During the conversation of the three powerful males in the room Rei would unconsciously began to walk forward triggering her Byakugan once again. It was not until before she passed Luputa that she realized what she was doing and even still she refused to stop. The moment Seigetsu would release this new form he had required via the Tenseigan Reigetsu had had enough.

"You have got to be kidding me right? All these years and you hid this from us from... me. I can't believe you would do this to our mother... Killing her wasnt enough for you? You tried to toss Luputa away because you were such a weak man that you needed cover up you adulterous acts. What has it got you know you weak and disgraceful man. You dont deserve to be alive let alone to still be in this clan... LOOK AROUND dammit every female in this room are slaves to these men here because of you. Half of them have yet unlock their Byakugan because of your oppression yet the one female you decided to send away, the one you abandoned...MY SISTER has become you undoing. How does it feel Daigetsu... How does it feel to know you have been bested by a woman."

By the time Reigetsu had finished her speech, angry spread throughout her  face was just less then a few inches from her bastard of a father. She would use everything in her power to not hit her father doing so would be disrespectful to the now new leader of the Hyuga Clan and her grandfather of the previous heads but in not doing so she would let her voice be a powerful weapon and she knew exactly what to say to send that man over the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:29 pm

Seigetsu sighed as he watched Okami release his chakra mode, he had no interest of comparing how was better out of the two of them. Maybe later when he could be bothered and so he looked rather bemused as the Uchiha, bordering on Otsutsuki, started to speak and showed off. Nevertheless he nodded at the comment of Hamura being reincarnated, while that was one way to say it. Truth be told he had not tapped into as much as his ancestor's chakra that he could see the memories of Hamura and Hagoromo, he had enough to use the Tenseigan but his body had yet to fully adapt to it.

Seigetsu watched his sister approach him although he let her past she didn't believe that she'd get so close to him and her speech left the entire room tense. That was until the sound of a slap filled the room and Daigetsu sent his daughter to the side, now that was enough. Fortunately before Seigetsu could move Kagetsu had already grabbed his uncle and tossed him into the wall like rag doll, despite that though it wasn't enough for Seigetsu and furiously he attracted repulsive and attractive forces like the Deva Path did through the Tenseigan and pulled his father towards him before punching him with enough force to knock him unconscious and break his nose.

"Lay a hand on my sister again and I'll take that arm from your body, do you understand me father!? You're done and for that I order you to be the new head of the Branch Family. you're predecessor will be repaid with a position of being trained by myself in the Main Family's techniques for his loss of position but after this you will receive you juinjutsu mark and suffer like you made them suffer."

His order rung through the room like a crash and thankfully the older man left the room and disappeared without anything to say after that, if Rei tried to go after him she'd find herself drawn to her brother by attractive force which he made sure she couldn't overpower. Once the room was silent, he quickly ordered the Branch Family members out so his family could get acquainted with their unknown kin and talk to Okami as well. It was bound to be interesting, Kagetsu excused himself politely saying he wanted to spend time with his mentors who Seigetsu knew to be the Bats who taught him the bat sage mode. The family respectfully bowed to Laputa and welcomed her to sit with them and Okami as well.

View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 pm

Okami's Rinnegan narrowed dangerously at Daigetsu as he slapped his daughter Reigetsu across the face. Had he no shame? Thankfully, the man was punished for his actions. Allowing his Six Paths Chakra to recede into the depths of his body once again, he also let his eyes fade to their normal silver. Smiling at the family as they invited them to sit with them. Letting himself down and crossing his legs as he sat, he would introduce himself to the rest of the Hyuga Main Family. "I'm very sorry that it became so unpleasant so quickly. I had only found out about that man's indiscretions recently, and had hoped he would be honest about it. Unfortunately...My name is Okami Uchiha. It's very nice to meet you all!"

---------------------------------------------------

Laputa smiled at her brother and the rest of her family and returned their bows before seating herself next to Okami, leaning on him just enough to convey the message without being improper. She was glad he was there, honestly. She hadn't quite expected her own father to shun her like that, and he had even been prepared to strike her. If Seigetsu hadn't stepped in...No! She wouldn't think of that! Perking up in a way only she could, she looked at her siblings, uncles, and grandfather with bright eyes and a light heart. "It's so nice to actually meet you all. I'm Laputa! I...Well, I guess it's kind of a long story, but Okami and I decided that life is far too short and precious to waste, so we came here to get permission from all of you to get married. After all, if Okami-kun didn't have those eyes, I'd still be dead..."

Chakra: 1,610/1,900

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:59 am

Reigetsu was left dumbfounded as she felt the forceful slap of an arrogant may hit her face. Although the hit made her stumbled to the side she was ready to strike back against her father. At this point she was ready to completely disregard her own morals to teach this bastard as true lesson but before she could leap towards her father bother her brother and her cousin would take the moment away from her. Using some strange jutsu Reigetsu watched as her brother punched her father knocking him unconscious as he spat orders at the man as if her was less then a bug and that he was. While Rei within this very moment was getting what she always wanted with her fathers demotion she couldn't stand that it was her preformed the act. 

Attempting to move to chase after father Rei realized that her brother had also used the strange jutsu on her preventing her to move until he left. Still rather anger the Lion Maiden would temporarily swallow her pride to welcome the two new guest to thier family. Looking at Luputa while she leaned closely to Okami Rei could see the obvious resemblance to thier father and the young lady. While the Lion Maiden had yet to know half sister she felt as if they were going to build a strong bond and the same could be said for Okami. Had it been this connect to the famous clan that her brother continuously talked about the one in which his eyes the Tenseigan derived from...

In anycase Rei wanted to pick there brains and get to know them. It was easy to get drowned out by her brothers shadow so they needed to know that Reigetsu was also a very important member in the Main Branch of the family.
"I hope you guys are willing to stick around for a while I would love to get to know my sister and my soon to be brother in law a little more." 

Maintaining a smile Reigetsu slowly walked towards her brother Seigetsu stepping on the tip of her toes attempting to whisper something into his ear. "I would like to thank you for helping me out but I would appreciate it if you didnt restrain me or even stop from going after him. While I would love to be happy and celebrate your sudden promotion to the head of the clan I am furious that there was information you knew about and didnt tell me even if you didnt know she was or sister. I thought we were supposed to stick together Sei..." 

Reigetsu would let her words sink into her brothers ears before she returned to her natural standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 pm

The Hyuga Heir listened to his younger sister explain her feelings in the matter that Seigetsu kept information from her. He did care about his sister but come now, knowing everything that was going on was not something that even Seigetsu needed, he didn't need to know everything that his Grandfather or his cousin knew. Nevertheless he nodded and whispered back to her. 

"I'll try to keep that in mind Rei, I apologise"

Seigetsu listened to his newly found half-sister explain the reason why she came along with Okami here and the young man was a little surprised by the formality of which they wanted to get married. Nevertheless none of the other family members said anything since in the end Seigetsu was the head now and he had surpassed all of his predecessors.

"I think most of my family would approve of the marriage, would you like time to sort out the details of your wedding?"

The young heir wanted to give them time to plan as well as give him time to fix some of the problems within his clan, tradition ended here for the clan and it would be a new age for the clan under his rule.

View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Okami smiled gratefully at Seigetsu's words. Fiddling for a moment within his mind, he tried to piece together what he needed to say next. He had a feeling that he might be the only person alive who truly knew what would happen if he got the help he needed, and he knew that this was going to be quite interesting. "Thank you, Seigetsu-san. I think time to sort out some of the details would be nice, especially considering a couple people I might wish to be there are still in Chowagakure as far as I know. However...There is one thing I must ask you, and it might be confusing. You see, in the Naka Shrine in Chowagakure, where all business done by the Uchiha Clan is held, we have a special stone tablet written by Hagoromo Otsutsuki itself, where the truth behind the Uchiha and Senju Clans is written, and it tells the history of the Otsutsuki brothers and their mother from Hagoromo's point of view. It can only be read partially with the Sharingan, and the Rinnegan is able to decipher it fully. There was something there, though, that I found interesting, and that I need to find. This entire debacle has only proved it to me more. If you hadn't been there, Seigetsu-san, I would have lost Laputa. Even with all my power, I doubt I could stop a Gentle Fist user from striking someone point blank, and doing irreparable damage. I need your help, because this isn't necessarily something that I could pull off on my own. From Hagoromo's records, there was something about the moon and the effects it has on the Rinnegan. If I am to have the power I need to protect Laputa no matter what, I need to get close to the moon. Ordinarily, this wouldn't even be possible, but I read that Hamura had moved to the moon himself, and that those with his power would know the way. Please, Seigetsu-san...I can't stand to lose her again. Help me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:52 pm

The moon... Her brother had the oower to travel to the moon? How is this possible, how powerful was this new set of eyes and the power that came with it? How could the power to go to the moon be accessible to man that was the feat of a god? Was her brother a god or even on the edge of becoming one if so this had not bode well for the rest of the world. The last time someone had the power of a god it took a toll on the world. Would her brother and this Uchiha, Okami truly be the descendents of those who possess this almighty power. Reigetsu would be able to hide the since of worry on her face this matter had turned into that of a marriage proposal to want for power... Reigetsu was not happy.

[Thread Exit]

Last edited by Reigetsu on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Looking at Okami with a narrowed gaze at his request the young man was not impressed like his sister was. While the request was perfectly reasonable for Okami to ask since it was to protect his loved one Seigetsu could already tell there was an abnormal amount of power leaking from his body, Seigetsu had never felt so much power and yet Okami wanted more.

His frown was there although he looked away and sighed.

"I shall consider it, after the wedding Okami. I don't see how you require more power when I cannot even imagine a single person being as strong as you at the moment. So let's not push it shall we?"

His words were kind but firm, the Hyuga wanted to stay in the present right now and he still had so much to do. Power should've been the last thing on Okami's mind but it seemed not to be, something Seigetsu recalled of the original Sage of the Six Paths is that he never sought power, power sought him and it appeared his reincarnation never had that attitude.

"We will talk more of this matter after your wedding Okami, my family and I shall give you and your bride some time alone to plan your wedding and as the Head of the Hyuga Clan I shall be willing to pay for a large majority of it for you if need be. Now everyone leave the two please"

As one the Hyuga Main family would stand up and politely bow before leaving, while Rei might want to stick around the Head didn't mind if she wanted too but hoped she wouldn't be a burden to them.

[EXIT - Seigetsu, Engetsu, Kagetsu etc.]

View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Okami looked down as he saw Seigetsu's eyes. He could tell what the new Head of the Hyuga Clan was thinking, and it was exactly what he was trying to avoid. Okami clearly needed to work on his speeches, it seemed. He could feel Seigetsu leave, along with most of the family, and looked up to notice that he, Laputa, and Reigetsu were the only ones left in the room. His eyes would be sparkling with tears at the unspoken insinuation that he wanted power. They would fall down his face as is eyes appeared to be staring into nothing before closing. He spoke so softly that it was meant to be only for himself, but Laputa and Reigetsu would be able to hear in his sadness. "I'm sorry, brother...I know what you think, and power is the last thing on my mind. I don't want it at all, but...for her, I would do anything. I'm still too weak. I'll never be good enough, never be strong enough. It wasn't a problem last time around, but this time is different..."

Standing up abruptly, Okami would walk calmly out the door, tears spattering the floor underneath him. Laputa would look after him for a moment before moving to follow, ready to comfort him. She had heard it as clear as day, and it broke her heart that someone as strong as Okami felt he was too pathetic and weak to be able to keep an eye on someone like her, the illegitimate daughter of a dishonorable man...

[Thread Exit]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)   

Back to top Go down

Blood or Water? (Uchiha/Hyuga Clan Centric)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1