Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:18 pm

“Magunasu! Where are you?” Spoke a small girls voice. That could never be good. Why was a small girl, or a really oddly high pitched older girl be calling his name. He got up from the floor to be met with a girl who, like him, had golden eyes. That’s where the similarities ended, however. What he held in skill and strength, this small child didn’t. He’d have to put her in the academy, if he had to guess. However, academy was probably over. He had a huge hangover anyhow.

“Yes? Hello! Magunasu speaking! What do you want, little girl?” His head pulsed, he had a giant headache from a long night of drinking. He was grumbling and angry, but he had to stand up tall. He fixed his Kimono, and brushed his hair down, before sitting back down proper.

“Mother and father died, and said to find you in the case they did die.” He blinked. He wasn’t aware he was close enough to anyone that wasn’t Mugetsu for this to happen. He thought, and he thought, but nothing. He couldn’t think of anything that would’ve made him close enough to anyone for this to happen.  He merely nodded and hit himself on the side of head. A literal clearing of the cobwebs.

“Right! We need to go clear this with Mugetsu. I’m assuming you hav-” He would’ve finished his sentence until this small girl had pulled a paper from somewhere when he wasn’t looking and handed it to him. It was his job to read the paper, and that was going to be a pain when you were as hungover as he was.

On the paper, it said the following.

Dear Magunasu,

We hope this note reaches you.  We plead for you to take her in as a surrogate daughter. The only reason you may be reading this, is that we are dead. We don’t want her to go through life alone, and you just happen to be a friend of sorts. Plus, you have golden eyes. We have no one else to turn to. Otherwise, we wouldn’t bother an S rank like you. You can protect her and give her the skills she needs to survive.

There was no name on the bottom, it was ripped off at some point. He had to assume it happened at some point within the last month. He looked her over, frowning slightly. Responsibility like this was not something Magunasu was exactly known for having and dealing with properly.

“What’s your name, Kiddo?”

“Sarada.”

He had to assume Mugetsu would know who this was. You know. Since she had to be a bloody clan member.  No one else would trust him this much, and even most clan members didn’t trust him to such an extent. Sure, to save their lives, but to take care of their daughter after they die? What do they think he is? An experienced father? Nope. That isn’t what he is at all. He’s more a complete failure of personality, he likes to think. He really had to get all his problems sorted out, and if this went how he thought it would, a good chunk of them would be fixed with the addition of this small child.

He got back up and grabbed a drink, water this time, and started drinking. Once he was finished, they were off and arrived at Mugetsu’s home shortly after. He knocked while Sarada was staring daggers at him. Apparently, someone didn’t want to face Mugetsu.

“Oi! Mugetsu! You home?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:20 pm

A howling wind could be heard outside the rather traditional Japanese styled barracks in which the Red Eyed Phantom, Mugetsu currently called home. The rather cold and calculative Clan Leader had been resting after a long mission away from both his clan and village. For the remainder of the day he had requested that no one bother him, and so far the clan members kept up there promise, but why had Mugetsu still felt a sense of uneasiness.

Just as the shadow assassin cleared his mind enough to enter a state of sleep knock could be heard from his traditional sliding doors. Who would have the nerve to interrupt Mugetsu's sleep and not only that why did they feel the need to knock harder then the average person. Standing to his feet as his blonde hair fell gracefully from his shoulders Mugetsu would cover his mouth the bottom half of his face with his signature body suit clothing and proceeded to the sliding doors.

He could see from the shadow on the doors that there was not only one but two people he would need to kill within this moment but as he reached to open the door one of the figures would speak in a all to familiar tone...

Magunasu... Mugetsu was sure that this idiot knew of his request for some alone time so why had his most loyal friend choose to disobey his wishes. Sliding the panel the right of him to open the door Mugetsu stared coldly and angrily at his companion with his shining blood red eyes before he could notice Mag was a accompanied by a little girl who held eyes similar to he obviously intoxicated friend,

"Speak, Magunasu."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:51 pm

"This child found me and says I should take care of it. What do?"

He was sure that this wasn't something Mugetsu normally had to deal with, but he had to ask him anyway because Magunasu had no bloody idea what to do. The child was clearly unhappy about being there, but kept silent as Magunasu had pleaded before they got there. Magunasu dug through his pockets to find the piece of paper and handed it to Mugetsu.

"This should answer a majority of the questions."

He knew how fast this could get misconstrued. After all, there was 320 possible reasons where he'd have this girl beside him, most of which are terrible. He gave that note because it cleared his character. For the most part. He figured that if Mugetsu really thought bad things were happening, he wouldn't be able to stop the guy from hitting him multiple times, but he hoped that Mugetsu was his normal, stern and straight-faced self. 

This was to hope that Mugetsu, even beyond the fact that he was interuppted, would understand the scary fact that was, 'Child found me' and occur that he needed some help. He really did. This was not in his plan for the day. Not many things were. Mostly drinking. A lot of drinking, maybe a mission. Possibly a nap at the brothel. He knew his brother wouldn't find him there. Except he totally would, since he always go into the same brothels. He paid. They can't do anything.

The girl stood by his side, as still as could be. Magunasu, however, was slouched and obviously hungover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Mugetsu remained as cold as ever when Magunasu spoken but this time the two people woulf be able to notice a slight hint of irritation a Mag just simply announced that this child found him. Of course to Mugetsu this would mean that the child was his companions daughter but before the blond assassin could speak he was handed a piece of paper from the drunken fool.

Reading it quickly, this note had allowed Mu to realize exactly who this young landy accompanying her friend was. She was the daughter of Tatsu and Selina two clan members killed in battle who were born from the ancestral line of Teken Ord. This would explain why the young lady was sent to Magunasu but had these people realized just what sort of man the purple haired ninja was?

Passing the paper back to Mag, Mu would jester the two to come in... This matter had to be worked out immediately. Even though Mugetsu didn't feel like being bothered at this cery moment he could not allow for one of his clan members to be left alone with no one to care for her.

As soon as the two would enter into his main chambers Mugetsu would turn towards the little girl while his eyes still rather unforgiving one could notice a slight glimpse of concern behind them.

"Hello, there... I believe your name is Sarada right? Do you know who I am young lady? If you so desire I will being willing to take care of you but if that is not what you want, you must tell me what it is you would like to do."

It had been a while since Mugetsu had spoken that much in a full sentence but this had shown how he felt about this situation. This young lady needed someone to care for her and while didnt have the reputation of being the kindest person on the planet he would sure make sure this girl lived a comfortable life.

In any case there must have been a reason why her parent choose Magunasu, and Mugetsu intended to drill it out of him no matter how drunk he was.

"Magunasu what is your connection to Selina and Tatsu Noblord, they hail from your branch of the family surely you knew them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:08 am

"They were...friends of mine. I helped them through a rough time in their marriage, and I was the last one to see them before the mission went out. But also, they probably looked to me because I'm a direct heir from Ord. I'm sure you understand that I'm a terrible person, but the only reason I can think of, is that they've maybe seen the good in me. Plus..." He patted the smaller child on head, much to her enmity.   "Like it or not, you aren't exactly the best conversation partner. This little gi-" An elbow right in the stomach. While it didn't actually hurt him, he decided to pretend.like it did and watch the moderatly surprised look on Sarada's face. He hopped back up, "See. She ain't afraid of anything. She'll beat me up!" He rubbed his stomach and then his eyes, clearing them, "Realistically, the reason they chose me is because they saw me when I decided to be nice. Nothing more.

He shrugged and looked Mugetsu right in the eyes, eye contact. Even hungover, there was a small bit of pride he had that wouldn't go out.  Not at this rate. He refused to let that small bit of pride go out. He was, after all, an S rank ninja. Sure, Mugetsu was too, but the personality meshed with Magunasu far better then it did with Mugetsu, and Sarada knew it.

(Sorry for garbage post, but wanted to get it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Mugetsu paid close attention to the words of Magunasu and even more closely to the actions of the little girl. Although she was in such an awkward situation she had not expressed a sense of fear or worry... In fact the girl appeared to be completely comfortable around Mag.

"Hmmm..."

Mugetsu already knew how the situation and yet his mind screamed at him for the sake of the child to find a different opition than what he was think. While on the other hand this, if it would work, would be beneficial for all in the room. Sighing quite loudly Mugetsu would close his eyes before speaking to the both of them.

"Magunasu, I would seem to be the best option for you to honor her parents wishes and take care of Miss Sarada. Although this may seem like a lot it will give you a sense of responsibility. Sarada seems to be comfortable around you already and so it would seem that this is currently the best opiton besides allowing her to stay with me. This is a direct order you may have some time to think about it but as I see it the matter is settled.

At this point Mugetsu was tired of talking it had never been his strong point the only time he would truly talk to this extent if it was something involving the clan or its members well being. The Red Eyed Phantom still desired rest and it was starting to get rather late as the soon had started to set upon the horizon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:56 pm

"Sure, Mu. I'll take care with her. Not sure how to take care of teenagers, but I'm assuming you don't do the following. Give them any hard liquor, smokes or any sort of drugs, even if they ask nicely. Do not murder people in front of them."

He put his hand on his chin and an audible hmm came out. He wasn't quite sure where to go with it. He wasn't entirely sure that he knew perceptively how to take care of a child like her. Yes, he understood what this meant. He was, by and large, her father and he understood that. He...however, wasn't entirely sure what you can, and could not, do with a 14 year old girl. Sure, with a daughter came this odd feeling. Maternal instincts? He had those? 

He supposed that that could be it.  Maybe. He was also coming down from a hang over. He hoped that was it, and that he wasn't secretly a mother. If he was, would be awk trying to tell Mu that he was a woman. So the chances are he was a guy. After all, why else would he be left with a kid? They wouldn't leave them with a female, for some reason.

This, however, was when Sarada decided to pipe her opinion in. 

"You're too mean!"

That blew the cap off of Mag, as he fell backwards laughing. He could've believe it. She actually said it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Mugetsu would sit down on his mat with his eyes still closed as he listened to Mag rant on about raising a child. His face would slowly turn into something of great annoyance. It should be self explanatory that a young person should not be around those things and the fact that Mag said it out loud that this was already some sorts of bad idea.

As Mugetsu slowly folded his arms and began opening his eyes he would hear the little girl speak. It would seem her manors and attitude needed adjusting as well and it was up to Mag help her with that but instead the idiot chose to laugh with her rudeness.

"Ok I think its about time we wrap this up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:18 pm

He sat back up and lightly boped Sarada on the back of the head. He had to retain his parent-likeness. Which laughing was completely apart of. He agreed, though. With this matter settled, he better not piss off Mu any more then he was already. He had interuppted something sacred, the time of rest before the storm that was his after-rest command. Mag yawned, knowing that he had to wake up soon, and grabbed Sarada. He lifted her alike to a pack of rocks, including the placing her on the shoulder bit. She was not happy about it. She, however, had no choice in the matter.

Magunasu was leaving now, rather then later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Following Magunasu's exit from Mu's living quarters he would attempt to close the door to his traditional japenese barracks. But something strange would happen the Phantoms hand word began to become intangible and covered in a ghostly black mist.

The phantom would raise his eyebrows in confusion as he close the door quickly with his other hand as sweat would drip from his forehead, "W-what is this?"

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)   

Back to top Go down

Child Found: Send Help(Private/Mugetsu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1