Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

A walk through the city (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Yamigakure

PostSubject: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Goken had been having a busy week. Not only had he been installed as the Yondaime Yamikage, he had also begun to work on changing the run of the village to allow for more trade opportunities. He was beginning to consider holding a Kage summit to meet with the other Kages and discuss business and trade deals that could be greatly beneficial to all three nations. But that was still some ways away. For now, he was trying to catch a break from all of the paperwork and was taking a stroll around town. He was offered many waves and nods, though some people still didn’t recognize him. He had been cooped up in his office all week, so it was understandable. He could tell that his presence made some shinobi feel on edge. He assumed it was because though he had so little chakra, the pressure given off by his energy was enough to rival the other two kage. He knew that he was much stronger than any of the previous kage of Yami, so he guessed it was only natural that it took getting used to for some people. After he had been walking for a bit, he decided to take a short rest on a bench near one of the training grounds. Maybe he would happenstance upon a few of his shinobi out to train so he could see some of the strength his village had to offer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Magunasu, in his normal, hungover fashion, was wandering the city.  He hadn't planned on running into anyone, but when he felt a very recongizeable aura, he decided to go see the new Yamikage. In all his stupor, he knew at least that. He had left the kid at home, to nap.  He had woken up, again, after maybe an hour of drinking himself to the point where he blacked out. Each time the effect lessened. Maybe if he didn't do it day after day, he'd be a bit better. A little bit alright. That, however, was neither here nor where he was going.  He wore his normal kimono with sandals.

He saw the new Kage. Boy was the guy beefy. Magunasu stood maybe an inch taller then the guy, and he felt small. He had to get used to this. This was the kage that he was going to have to listen to, and if he couldn't listen to him proper, he wouldn't be able to do anything proper. He then looked over and saw someone he was 90% sure a very evil kunoichi, and she was talking to his new kage. This couldn't be good. 

He ran forward and got next to the two, in specific next to Goken. He wasn't exactly sure what was happening, but he didn't like it. Sure, Goken was strong, but this lady was dangerous from what he heard. He was clearly on edge.

He said nothing, and hadn't heard her question. He was obviously hungover, but he still had his wits about him enough to contest most people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Goken glanced to his right as he saw a woman seemingly materialize from the shadows. He recognized her as Fauna Yasenha. He had heard of her from around the village as a Kunoichi from the village hidden in harmony. He noted that she seemed to be studying him, probably wondering about his skills or aptitude to lead this village. He heard her speak, saying he was still behind the other villages, and asking his name. He would let out a dry laugh as he went to answer before one of his shonobi, whom he recognized as an S-ranked Jounin got between him and this newcomer. He supposed he would need to get used to this kind of treatment as he was now valued above what he once was. Sighing a bit he would say, “Stand down, we are merely having a chat, though I thank you for your service Magunasu. You definitely live up to your rank. Now, My name is Goken. And as for being behind the other villages, that is subject to change soon enough. There is enough wealth in the worlds that no village needs to suffer. I plan to bring Yamigakure into a new age of prosperity that this village has never known before.” With that he would glance over to Magunasu, who was clearly hung over and gain a slightly amused smile on his face. Standing, he would look at Fauna. “While you are here, why not let us get a show of your skills, you are a highly reputable kunoichi around the world. Maybe Magunasu would grace the young lady with a spar to show good will to your village?” With that he would step to the side to see what Magunasu wanted. Truth be told, he simply wanted to see how the man fought whilst hung over and wanted to do some information gathering of his own from the Chowagakure ninja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Magunasu nodded to his kage, before hearing the insult Fauna told him, he scratched his head. “Had you caught me about two hours before, I’d have said not at all. However. You caught me now, and I’m quite capable of standing on my two feet. Usually. Good thing one of them usually times, is right now. Now. Do you wish for me to use my weapon now or later?”

He was a gentleman. Not really, but this is one of those times looks mattered, so he attempted to act like one.   He’d motion for Fauna to move into the center of the arena. He took his Kimono off to show a refined body with little fat, even with all the alcohol he drinks. His combat pants were still on, thankfully. He wasn’t quite hungover enough to not wear pants, and his sandals were on nice and tight.

“Right. What are we sparring to? First blood?”

He adopted a neutral stance, one that by all means to a slower ninja would be cumbersome, but he was not slow. He was one of the fastest ninja around, going fast even for a jounin, which made this stance perfect. His whole body was relaxed, and it was quite obvious he was experienced. If he wasn’t, he wouldn’t be starting this off with Taijtusu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Goken sighed as they exchanged banter, though he was proud that his shinobi had not taken the bait left by his opponent. Stepping to the side as he saw them take stances, “This match will be to first blood or until one of the two of you concedes defeat. No attacks that could kill and nothing that can permanently maim an opponent. This is meant to be a friendly spar. Now, I expect big things Magunasu. Hajime!” at the last word he waved his hand to signify the beginning of the match. He would be sure to watch closely as the two shinobi battled, to get a feel for both of their strengths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:30 pm

He threw his body back, practically on instinct. This barely let him dodge the blade that came this close to cutting his nose off. He shook his head, smacking it. He had to get his head on straight. He fought like this all the time, just not always against an opponent quite as...strong as his current opponent. Everything about his opponent was dangerous, and he was sure she was holding back, just like he was. He had to dig deep and bring out the big guns. He turned on his Hekigan, and then he did a few handsigns, and felt time slow down around him.  He smiled, it was time to get serious.

He used Jikukan once again to clear the space, all the while you could hear a humming sound.  All this would look like a blur to his opponent, most likely. He, once in front of his opponenet, would start punching and kicking at a speed much higher then most would think possible. Punch, Punch and a kick. That pattern happened twice. After the fact, he'd hop back, hoping that it had all hit and he had won. To do all that he had, was tiring.

460/600 chakra left
Jutsu used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Mugetsu had just arrived in time to see both ninja start the sparring session. At first Mugetsu had decided to hide within the shadows but upon noticing the new Yamikage, Mu would come out from the shadows to greet him oit of respect. Walking up to the Yamikage as Mag would began use their clans secret techniques he would bow to the young kage before speaking briefly.

"Greetings, Lord Yo Yondaime-sama. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I am Mugetsu Nobõlord."

While greeting the Yamikage, Mugetsu had not taken his left eye off of the fight. It would seem that Mag was fighting a rather famous and gifted ninja. In fact one that was capable of defeating a Bijuu or so the Phantom had heard.

"Lord Yamikage that is Fauna Yasenha is it not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Goken had been watching the fight with an interested gaze, it appeared that both were strong in their own right. With an extremely interesting bout of taijutsu, they were doing very well. He was interrupted from the spar when he was approached by Mugetsu, a rather prominent man in the shinobi populace of the village. After bowing and introducing himself, Goken would nod his head back to the man, “Well met, it is nice to meet yet another Jonin of the village. And yes, that is her. She is most likely here to gather information for the Chokage. I do not think that she is a threat to the village at present, and if she is, im certain that between the three S-ranked shinobi in this area we can hold her off. Your relative is fairing quite well against her wouldn’t you say?” With this, he would turn his attention back to the fight. His tail having snaked out from its hiding and was now twitching with excitement of battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:41 pm

He saw her palm raise up, and had a bad feeling. He had too much of a speed advantage for her to block his hits, and he wasn't sure what her skill set was. His choice, was, to be better safe rather then sorry. He used the little of the speed advantage he had left, and spun to the right and ran past. He didn't even try to assault her. He didn't trust what she was doing, and as he landed behind her, he turned and then leapt back. Magunasu realized that he was most likely outmatched without using his blade, and that he had to play real careful. 

He didn't know what he just dodged, but he knew that it sure as hell wasn't good. She had to have some tricks up her sleeves. She had one up her heel! The blade that had initiated the combat still spooked him, but it wasn't like it was something that he couldn't deal with. He had dealt with faster weapons. Hell, he could use his weapon faster. It was truely something terrifying, the Humming Step style, and he intended to prove that today. Well, maybe. This Fauna chick was dangerous and he didn't particularly want to match lethal wits with her. However, lack of lethal also made him hard-pressed for techniques. Sure, he was using those he had as non-lethal, but he only had so much effectivety without his weapon.

"It seems that without trying to kill each other, we're about equal, huh. This gives me a firm impression that this spar will most likely end with you winning. I'm not going to lie, used a good bit of energy to attempt to end it fast. You managed to fend it off by spooking me.  I don't trust anything you do when at such a disadvantage, especially since you showed me what kind of fighter you were at the very start. Unless you want to continue, I concede. I don't feel like I need to get pressured enough to bring my blade out on instict." He walked and sat on the floor of the arena, brushing his sweaty hair back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Mugetsu paid close attention to Fauna as the short spar continued, she was good, good enough that even Mag, while still somewhat intoxicated was smart enough to stop the fight before being forced to play his hand.

Although there had been one thing that bother the Phantom... He did not like how his his friend and close advisor used their clans secret techniques so casually. Mugetsu as the most current leader of the clan had gone out of his way to keep all their technique secret from public knowledge but he had understood why Mag needed to use them.

This bout had also allowed Mugetsu to see just how defenseless and non effective those in their clan combat could be without their own weapons. This was something the two needed to work on certainly.

"Mag do you understand what we have to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the city (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

A walk through the city (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1