Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Sei

PostSubject: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:34 pm

When considering how to train, he had elected to ask around, and soon got word that he was supposed to go to a woman named...what was it? Rei something? He figured she was a fancy taijutsu user of some sort, and he didn't mind that. For all the man he was, the brain made up a very, very small part of him. In fairness, his brain was average sized. He, however, was not. Standing at 6'10, Kei stepped into a training area looking for someone with a taijutsu user look. That... didn't narrow the search down nearly as much as he'd have liked. He knew the person was a woman. That lowered the search down to maybe five people. Then, a taijutsu user, that lowered the search down to two people. One looked elegant while the other looked brutal.  He decided that the elegant one was the one who he wanted to visit. Hopefully.

"REI-WHATEVERMAJAEGER! Are you her?"

He was wearing his purple pants and combat sandals that day. Like a normal human being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Reigetsu was waiting patiently at the training grounds to meet a rather young and new genin who was sent to her by the Seishikage. Why supposedly for Taijutsu but the Seshikage should have known that the Hyuga werent very... varied in many forms of Tai but maybe that was here plan. Reigetsu was much better teaching things when she was forced to leaen herself, was it a backwards meathod? Yes but it was a rather effiecent method.

Faced towards the training dummy Rei would here the sound of someone calling what she thought was her name mixed wuth a plethora of gibberish. She would turn her had now rather annoyed to face a crowd of other people none seens to be Genin in particular as they were all the height of average to tall adults.

Although one person had managed to catch her attention and this was only due to the fact that he had no shirt on and she would think to herself,

"Please don't be him... Please don't be him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:41 pm

He assumed by the look on the elegant one's look on the face, that she was the one. He walked over, his massive body getting in the way of a few, and swiftly out of the way of others. He made his way over and basically set himself in a crouch so that he was face to face with her.

"You're Rei...getsu? Hyugga I think. Was told to find you.  The name's Kei! I'm supposed to come to you because the Seishikage told me to come to you to work on my Taijutsu." He sat down fully, ready to learn. "You don't mind, do you? I'm willing to do anything you need me to do. Anything at all, really. I can do it."

He even sat on his hands, like a kid. He wasn't gonna be mean to this lady. She was supposed to teach him Taijutsu, and therefore, she deserved niceness. After all, she hadn't done nothing wrong yet. Yet being the key word. Although, he had faith. Maybe she was as good a Taijutsu user as Uncle. Uncle Kudo, master taijutsuist! Always busy, though. That's what he hated. When people were ALWAYS busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Reigetsu internally sighed as the young man who she did not want to interact with was the one she was supposed to train. She decided to shrug it of and be polite to the young man considering he was nothing but nice to her. It would see he was just rather tall for his age and everything else seemed to be fitting of that of child.

"Ah yes, Hello I am for a fact Reigetsu Hyuga. Thanks for coming I surely hope I will be able to assist you properly. But before we get into training would you make showing me a display or your current skill? Come at me with an attack of your choice.

Reigetsu would smile at the rather large person infront of her it was honestly shocking how tall he was. She would enter a basic stance in anticipation of the kids attack. She probably should have asked him to display his skill before he sat down but young man had done it rather quickly. Anyway there were still somethings Rei needed to know.

"Hey I am sorry what was your name I dont think I caught it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:12 pm

"It's Kei, Mam."

He got up, his very large size becoming very apparent. It was apparent before, but when you see a man his size get up, it makes sense. He shifted his body, deciding that if he were going to show her something, he'd show her one of his more general techniques.   He stepped back, and found a dummy. He punched it, as swift as a massive man could, and attempted to rock the dummy with the punches, before doing a quick roundhouse kick. He then did the finalie, a neck chop. It was about as effective as a man a fifth of his size. It wasn't effective at all.

It wasn't his fault! He just wasn't very strong! He could be stronger, but he needed to work on basics. Simple as that.

---

Name: Flash Cross Sever
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: Close
Handseals: None
Speed: User Speed
Description: The user performs a series of swift punches before doing a roundhouse kick, followed by a horizontal neck chop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Reigetsu was rather confused as Kei attacked the training dummy. How could someone of his size not have proper strength behind them. It was quite silly if you asked her. Remaining quiet for a moment she would gather her thoughts quickly... While the young man was somewhat decent with preforming the techniques he lacked power. This training session should be center around Taijutsu itself but strength and endurance building exercises but Rei would decide to humor him and help him perfect his actual technique but in doing so she would also force him to build up his strength and speed because at this current level other Genin his age could potentially exhaust him before he even lands a hit.

"Sorry about asking for you name again I was a bit distracted... Although for the most part you seem to be pretty decent with the actual techniques to your taijutsu bit what you lack and as you already stated was strength. It would seem like someone has taught you fairly well but forgot to train your body to accommodate for both its size and the taxing need for power the techniques you use may need. With that in mind I want to ask you to do something that will probably be very difficult and most likely hurt a small amount. I want us to have a spar using all the abilities that you have so far, but keep in mind I want you to come at me as if you were attempting to kill me... Hit harder and faster then before, imagine you body taping into a power locked away but not completely outside your reach. While what I say might not make sense at the moment, until you gain a mental image or thought of power you have it will be hard or much less impossible to grow that strength. In other words you need to know you limits before you can surpass them and I find it that the best to know your limits is to fight someone stronger then youself. I myself will attempt to spar seriously without using any skills what could particularly harm you too much.

Reigetsu was wondering what the young lad was thinking it was quite rare that she had chose to spar with someone lower then a Special Jounin ranking but she felt it was necessary for Kei to learn he seemed to be the type that learned more from doing then talking like most ninja who primarily focused in the varied arts of taijutsu. But there was still one thing Reigetsu had wanted to know from Kei,

"What else do you seek to master in the future outside of taijutsu?

WC: 448/750 (Training a B Rank Taijutsu)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:21 pm

"It's okay. I'm durable.

He spoke, after the lecture that the nice lady was giving him. He stretched, cracking his back and shoulder.  What she said was pretty much right. He was pretty sure Uncle sucked at the whole training anything but technique, but they'd cross that border later. He didn't mind the lady wanting to spar, but then she asked the big question. He... well, he hadn't thought about that. That was a damn good question with no proper answer that he had.

He sat back down and put his hand to his chin.

"That's...a good question. I haven't the foggiest of ideas. I know I wanna hit people hard, that's on the top of the list, but what else? I... don't actually know anything else, honestly. I know of the other things, but other than knowing of them, I don't know how to do them. I've heard it's all real hard to learn though, so I think I'll just stick to taijutsu. Make myself as strong as possible."

He was being honest. He had no idea what he'd do after trying to train anything. He got back up, and decided to charge in as fast as he could. Fast was not fast, but he attempted to do the thing she wanted.

He pushed himself to go faster, and attempted to start hitting her with open palmed attacks and kicks.

---

Name: Grass-Shadow Style: Emit Destroy Palm
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: Close
Handseals: Boar → Ram
Speed: User Speed +20

Description: Channeling chakra through their body, the user delivers a set of open-handed as well as closed-fist hits along with kicks to the opponent. This series of attack is so fast that it can barely be followed by the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:01 am

Reigetsu was honestly surprised by this current generation of Genin. It had seemed which each passing Generation everyone seemed to get stronger and stronger. Now this could mean both physically or intellectually and in some cases both. While this could be considered a good thing it left people to wonder especially of Rei's particular generation of ninja just how hard they were working. To her this would seem as if the world had entered a prodigal era of some sorts. One this was certain though, the young Hyuga Maiden could not allow for anyone to pass her up especially someone that she must teach both now and in the future.

Anyhow Reigetsu would contined to observe Kei quietly it would seem he was certain a weird fellow of some sorts sitting and standing multiples times just while working through his thinking process it was rather silly but it would seem the young man really had put some thought into the question Rei had present. While Kei had only wanted to current focus on Taijutsu which to an extent was really a bad idea, later on it could be potentially trick especially when fitting others who tend to use jutsu which makes it dangerous to get too close. In any case Rei would be rather impressed that Kei was able to get a grasp on what she said. He did in fact move faster then normal but the strength behind his attacks visually hadnt changed just yet. As the boy came at her with a flurry of plam based attacks Reigetsu would stand in place momentarily following his moves perfectly before gracefully dodging by moving from side to side with ease avoiding the technique.

She would then hop back swiftly to prepare what she had in mind. Sprinting forward slightly she would launch her right arm forward aiming for Kei's shoulder. In doing so she would attempt to use the momentum from her sprint to flip over him using his shoulder as a spring board allowing Rei to flip over Kei.

"It would seem that you are pretty confident in your ability to take hits. While I promised to go easy I am rather curious to test just how much of a hit you can take."

While this particular taijutsu is known as the Early Sacrifice, Reigetsu would not chose to throw down Kei like the technique called for if the young man had the ability to avoid her flipping over him. Instead as she safely landed behind him she would choose to preform a rather interesting technique. Using an addition technique known as Shadow of the Dancing Leaf in which she used to follow and avoid his assault early she would now decide to execute the rest of the technique. As soon as both of her feet were planted on the ground after flipping over Kei she would immediately launch her right leg forward with enough force to launch him high into the air but avoid doing and serious damage.

"Shadow of the Dancing Leaf!"

WC: 953/750 (Learned Early Sacrifice)
WC: 505/500 (Learned Shadow of the Dancing Leaf.")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:37 pm

He was swiftly hit into the air and practically thrown back down. He hit the ground hard, he really did. However. He wasn’t that hurt. That was odd. He felt like he should be, but the ground was far more hurt than he was. He got up, scratching the back of his head. He wasn’t sure how to break it to her. He wasn’t really that hurt.

“I know you’re holding back, but maybe you’re holding back too much. That didn’t really hurt. I’m sorry.”

He cracked his back and did a little more stretches. His body was now limber and ready to tussle. He was ready to fight, but he had a few questions for lady Reigetsu. A few in key.

“I’m not that smart. You have to explain something to me, for me to understand it, and explain it well because I’m stupid. So, I understand that you’re a high-level taijutsu user, but how did you get there? You’re only 3 years ahead of me in age… I think. You don’t look that much older. I’m 16, and just getting into this whole ninja thing. I honestly want to do good, but not sure how. Can you explain how to be a good and effective taijutsu ninja?”

He sat back down, his legs crossed and his body-language attentive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Reigetsu crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows as the young man hit the ground with almost no response of pain or discomfort from the impact. This kid had in fact had been very durable to Rei's surprise even with her pulling back her strength the fall should have been enough to at least break a bone or two in a Chunnin...Listening to his question about her skill and taijutsu she knew exactly how to respond to him and what degree,

"Its not about your preformance. Its about honing the skills you have and setting goals of where you want to reach. As I mentioned earileryou need to find what people call a 'Winning Image' in your psyche... You have to pour all your blood, sweat, and tears into your techniques and skills. Think of your limbs and your body as a weapon one that needs to be properly honed to function. You wont be able to reach a level as far as I am or higher if you dont take this seriously, you must be sure that this is what you want. In any case enough talking for now lets test just how durable you really are."

Reigetsu would attempt to attack Kei once again but this time she would use both her max speed and strength. Attempting to launch him into the sky again with her shadow of the dancing leaf technique, she would in the event that he was flung into the air this time follow him by leaping into the air and positing herself under his body in a horizontal manor.

She would then swiftly use her right left to slam into Kei abdomen before using the force to propell herself above him. She would then send a flurring of powerful kicks into his abdomen launching him further and further into the ground before ultimately executing a mid air flip landing an axe kick slamming the young man into the ground.

"Lion Combo!

She would watch as the young man made with the ground what would his response be this time? It was a rather new technuque she had just used but to a Genin even with higu durability it should be felt in some way shape or form. She would also realize that she may have gone a bit overboard and forgot that this training session was meant to observe his skills as well not just flaunt and train hers.

The minute he would be ready Rei would allow for the young man to get up and wave at him as a sort of an apology but also give him a chance to display his skills. She would have to just play an offensive role as she needed to give the young man further advise on what it was he needed to do to succeed whatever it is he wanted to in taijutsu. Just working with him had reminded Rei of her childhood.

She would remember when she had no one to teach her just her eyes and her spirit. It was not until she displayed a natural talent in Taijutsu that others had agreed to help her and with this in mind she would continue to grow and lived as she pleased.

WC: 500/537 (Mastered Lion Combo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Kikoku swiftly made his way through the village. He had his target that the master wanted and it was his sworn duty to brand him as a member of the apocalypse. He saw the young boy, his name was unimportant, but it was his astounding durability that intrigued him. He had just seen the boy get put down by a rather powerful attack, now was his time. Moving at a speed imperceptible to the naked eye, even one with the byakugan would barely see a blur, or a ghost if himself. Touching the boy at the nape of his neck, he would send the seal into him. The emblem for death would appear on the left side of his chest and he would surely hear the murmurings of the master, telling him who he was supposed to be. With that, he would vanish as quickly as he came, a mere ghost to the people of the world.

(Thread exit)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Daichi Hyuga
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:05 pm

A loud thud followed by some deep breathes was what met the immense force that had hit him like a truck. Of course, as he was on the ground, something placed a seal on his neck. He grumbled through the pain and the burn the seal left as it was put on, and he heard stupid voices in his head, which he just silenced. It was his head, not these other rude people trying to invade. He was gonna have to get rid of them alter, but that was later. Now was now, and there was a spooky taijutsu user in front of him who he had probably just made depressed.

He got up, stretching. He felt it. Boy did he feel it. He, however, didn't feel like showing that he felt it. He had to show that he was, in fact, stronger then a simple few kicks. Sure, they came from a taijutsu ages ahead of him, but he was stubborn and was determined to stay standing through pretty much anything that would come at him.

"That one hurt, Rei-chan. You could've killed other people with it, but I'll be fine. Only some internal pain, probably on the level of my uncle. I plan on taking this seriously, I just need to learn how to properly master this massive frame of mine, or else I might not be able to do anything. I was told my body is both a blessing and a curse in taijutsu, my massive frame allowing immense strength, and my legs allowing massive speed, but all I have is the durability. I dunno how to get the speed thing. I'm sorry that I'm not strong enough to put up a challenge for you, Rei-chan."

He didn't particularly know where to go from here, since now he was in pain in multiple ways.

"Also, I have a weird thing on my neck. I felt it put on there, can you check it out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Reigetsu was rather worried when the young man had gotten up. OF course he was fine as he said but there were still slight traces of pain and discomfort on his face. As she listened to him talk she was impressed that he knew so much about the pros and the cons of his body size. That durability was something quite resilient of course but with nothing to back it up he was just a target for many things.

"Don't worry Kei, all you have to do is strive to become a little bit better every day. The harder you push and fight the more you will learn and grow. Also don't just also try and learn to force yourself to become stronger to remove any weakness you have. But also use the weakness in a way which would be beneficial to yourself. Turn the weakness themselves into strengths. You just have to remember it wont occur over night and it certainly wont be easy but you can and will figure out a way to grow better not only as a taijutsu specialist but as a ninja in whole."

Reigetsu would after finish talking look at his shoulder like Kei requested. This was rather strange, where did this seal come from? It certainly wasn't here when she first met him and why did the writing spell out the word or an emblem of death? Reigetsu did not exactly know what to think about this seal but didn't want to cause any panic from the young man.

"Are you trying to use this seal as an advantage to get close so you can strike at me? Well I wont let you!' Reigetsu within that moment would use her left leg to kick into Kei's abdomen, she did this to avoid having to answer questions about the seal. While it truly bothered her she needed to drag his attention away form it, but she would be sure the investigate the mysterious seal more late on. "Come one kid, show me what you got! Push back, fight back!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)   

Back to top Go down

Rei-Kei Training thing(Private/Rei. Using to train Taijutsu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1