Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

The Meeting. [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: The Meeting. [Private]   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Katsuo had never seen the Seishikage until today. He got a note from an anbu that morning says she summoned him up to the main building. He sighed as he got dressed to head up to see her. He threw on a white t-shirt and some jeans with some sneakers he bought not too long ago, with his mission money. He threw on his chuunin jacket as well just so the Kage knew what rank he was going, as he grabbed an apple and headed out the door. ‘I wonder what she needs me for, she has never needed me before. Maybe she wants to give me another rank up… yeah that would be nice or maybe she wants to give me an assassination mission. Maybe high class protection. Who knows?’ He bit into his apple as he walked up to the building and looked up at the extravagant building. He walked in a walked his way right to her office, then knocked on the door as he sighed.

WC: 169
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:43 am

Sitting at the desk of the Seishikage's office sat the young and playful Mariko Kai, the woman was relaxed at the moment although very bored and frustrated. Her favourite little pillow had run off on her to do some missions, how rude of Muteki. It left Mariko sitting on the chair with her feet up on the desk casually like she owned the place, which she did, but she had noticed the rate of growth between a boy named Katsuo and summoned for him.

Whether or not he knew it Mariko planned to kill two birds with one stone, she'd give him a test for a new rank despite his rather quick paced ascension of the ninja ranks Mariko didn't care if someone went up the ranks quickly but she did care if they were of use to the village then they deserved the benefit and the second being that he could fix some of her frustration. Hearing the knock at the door the blonde woman smiled to herself.

"Come on in Katsuo, make yourself comfortable and I suppose you're curious as to why I summoned you?"

If Katsuo went to sit somewhere then Mariko would stand up and shake her head, before indicating to her office seat.

"Oh no, I'm sitting on your lap, you can sit on my chair.... I insist"

She spoke her words with a small smile as she waited to see how Katsuo would react to her little test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:30 am

Katsuo would have sat right across from the Seishikage watching closely to her movements . 'A woman was the protector of our village' he would think to himself . He wasnt sexist but he just wondered how she got in that position seeing that a kage was one of the strongest if not the strongest in his/her village . What was her strength? ninjutsu , genjutsu, taijutsu . He would get up slowly and walk over to her chair as he watched as closely as he could to make sure to watch for genjutsu as he spoke softly . "So what exactly did you summon me for? No disrespect but i don't want it to be in vain . do i have a S rank mission or what?"

(sorry if its short its from my phone lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:45 am

Mariko stood waiting as she felt the young man's eyes looking her over as he tried to analyse her, but just what was he trying to analyse nevertheless though she was quite annoyed when he asked her what he was here for, didn't she say sit down? People these days. At the end of his sentence she pushed him down into her chair and sighed, before sitting on his lap although she made sure that her seated position put her sitting on his knees and her face looking at his.

"It is indeed a very, very important S-rank mission that I have for you. Normally Muteki would be here to handle it as an S-rank Jounin but he's ran off to go fight bad guys. You'll have to do, do you think you could do it for me?"

The Seishikage played the act so well, then again, it wasn't like she was making a complete 180 degree change of her normal personality. She made sure her voice put emphasis on the very part of her speech although she'd grin as she leaned forwards which "accidentally" but his face in between her breasts while she whispered in his ear.

"Are you up for my S-rank Mission Katsuo, you're the only ninja I think that could do it for me... and before you say Seigetsu can I doubt that very much, he's such a prude it is always so boring with him. No. I.... need..... you"

The Seishikage smiled as she held that position, she was quite interested to see the young shinobi's reaction to her advances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:54 am

Katsuo would look at her awkwardly as listened to what she said. Although he was a citizen of Seishi he knew nothing about her personality although he was getting a feel for it now. As she sat on his lap, he wondered how old this lady actually was. He was only 16 and he could slightly tell what she was advancing on to. He had to make sure he had his mind right before he got himself into anything unnecessary. Before he knew it her breasts were in his face.. he had no choice but to catch a boner. He would scoot the chair back a little to give himself some breathing room.

“I don’t think I should.. Muteki? You said his name was.. I don’t think he would be happy about this.. No not at all.”

Katsuo would stand up as he moved his head moving his white hair out of his face to see her quickly.

“I would rather not get in trouble with a Ranked Jounin.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:08 am

Mariko let out a small giggle as she realised what she was doing was having an effect on the little Chuunin, how cute. Mariko pulled back a little as he raised the question of Muteki, while Mariko did find him heaps of fun Muteki wouldn't dare come and hurt her for playing with other meat. He'd just kill the meat itself, or... well hopefully he didn't or Katsuo was in for a big day when Muteki got back. But people needed to learn to live in the moment a bit more and Mariko was just the woman to do it. All she had to do was break the kid into a primal lust and she'd have her answer for this little test of hers.

She wasn't happy when he stood up which forced her to stand up or fall over and so she stood there with a blush, however she wasn't going to give up like that. She smiled at him before taking off her clothes so she sat there in her underwear on the desk, her body was positioned so unless Katsuo moved to look at her body he wouldn't be able to see much from his angle.

"I promise my little puppy dog won't hurt you, even he can't beat his Seishikage. But from what I just heard, you are really willing to give up a mission just because you worry about the repercussions or risk to your health. Why do you think sweetie that I named it a S-rank Mission, guess you really don't have guts like I thought you did."

She let out a faked disappointed sigh before sitting back in her chair and putting her legs back up on the desk despite now being half-naked in front of the Chuunin. With one final attempt she raised her hand and moved her index finger to indicate she wanted him to come to her if he did so then she'd sit there patiently for a minute or two before asking him another question.

"So... revised your answer or do I need to revise it for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Muteki yawned loudly as he walked into the gates of the Village. The mission he was on wasn't all that difficult, so he had gotten it done in record time. Besides, tonight was date night for he and Mariko, and he didn't want to miss it for the world. They had been together for seven years, and he still practically worshipped the girl. It was funny, considering his religion. Who knew a monster like him could be happy? Getting too excited, a huge grin would come across his face that would unsettle many of the civilians around him and even the Chuunin guarding the gates. He would disappear, before popping into existence on Mariko's desk, laying across it behind her with an arm wrapped around her waist. "I'm home...Oh? What's this? You know, it kind of hurts to think that after seven years, you still doubt my ability to come home like this. I even brought you a present!"

His words would be light and joking, with a small possessive touch behind them. Reaching back, he would seem to fumble with something before ripping a senbon out of his neck. With the placement, it was likely that it had hit his jugular, meaning that he shouldn't even be alive. Dropping it on the desk with a laugh, he would nuzzle into the crook between the Seishikage's neck and shoulder, speaking once again before looking up at the teen with the odd hair. "You know, if I'm really that much of a disappointment, I could always just kill myse-Oh wait...Never mind that. So kid, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:49 pm

Katsuo would stand up from her chair as she sat on her desk half naked. He liked it, he couldn’t lie to himself but at the same time... This was his village leader, asking him for sex, something he has never done before. He would walk back to the front of her desk as she claimed that her boyfriend he was guessing would never touch Katsuo. It was a promise she made he hoped she would keep it.

Katsuo would tilt his head to the side as she waved for him to come to her. As his hair tilted to the side, there appeared the man. Katsuo was pretty sure this was the guy she claimed to call Muteki. He would listen to the man’s ramble as he reached back. Katsuo shift his right foot backward as his fist would ball up, he didn’t know what the man would be pulling out. He watched closely as the senbon bounced on the Seishikage’s desk. “My name is Katsuo. Katsuo Senju.“ That would be all he said as he starred down the man and the Seishikage, he wasn’t sure if this was part of the mission or not. If the mission was resisting her then he sure did pass, but barely due to her seemingly clingy boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:42 am

Mariko was quite surprised when she noticed Muteki barged into her office and stood behind her half-naked form, wait.... no she wasn't. This was an inconvenience for her test but she kept up that coy smile of her's. She stayed there as if nothing was wrong with Muteki walking in on her, playfully she reached up and took the senbon in her hand.

"Awww. Thank goodness they didn't kill you Muteki, I'm so sorry for my behaviour but I was so bored and you weren't around but... I suppose you wouldn't be happy with me, perhaps I should give both of you a go? And Muteki, you're not allowed to hurt him.... much."

The Seishikage brought her hand up to her lover's head and she held him there with a face of bliss. The eyes of the young lady closed as she thought about the situation.

"What do you think of the situation Muteki?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:46 am

Mureki appeared to ponder the question, teasing Mariko's skin lightly with the tips of his fingers in the spot beneath her ribs that drives her crazy. Feeling her fingers on his face, he caught one of them gently with his teeth and rolled it a little. In all honesty, he had found her trying things like this before, and it usually didn't bother him too much. Then again, it was usually with other women, and she always came back. This was tricky, since he knew he'd likely have to go to the hospital for ANOTHER amputated limb if he messed this up. Not that it wasn't fun seeing the doctor's faces, mind you, but it got annoying. Squeezing the finger in his mouth a bit, he decided to be a little tactful for once and see how that worked out. "You know, last time this happened you were flirting with Reigetsu. Do you remember how many kunai I had to pull out of my vitals when I delivered your apology letter to Sei? Twenty-seven, and that's not taking into account other injuries, like the priceless family vase broken over my head, the broken ribs and ruptured organs from the Gentle Fist, or the chopstick that was stabbed into my left ass-cheek. I really don't think this is a good idea, Mariko-chan. Give Katsuo a normal mission, and I'll make it up to you. It's date night, remember? I got us reservations at the fancy sushi place down the street already."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:18 am

Katsuo would watch the couple closely as they conversed. This had to be the most awkward situation possible, as he had so many questions rolling through his head. First off, why would the Seishikage, the leader of our country want to cheat on her boyfriend. That didn’t make any sense to Katsuo. Second, where was her boyfriend coming from with those battle scares and the senbon in his neck. He was actually on a dangerous rank S mission. Makoto couldn’t tell before if it was really a rank S because the Seishikage’s image of a rank S differs from an actual rank S.

Give us both a go? That’s disgusting and if Katsuo was stronger he would kill her on the spot. She reminded him of his mom, a complete whore. But he never spoke up, he just would listen to what the man said. It seemed he was rambling about the Hyuga family, as he talked about gentle fist. Katsuo knew he was part Hyuga but his Senju blood was more aggressive he figured seeing that he didn’t have a byakugan , and he wasn’t strong in taijutsu. He’s strengths were mainly with ninjutsu and swords.  As the man suggested a normal mission Katsuo would smile, he didn’t give a damn if it was their date night or not. He just wanted to actually get something out of the summoning to this office. He would respond with one word

“Agreed.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:36 am

Mariko sat there as she listened to Muteki's response and she internally wanted to beat him with a stick, she had no intention of sleeping with Katsuo, it was a test although to tell Muteki that now would make her little testee get all confused and suspicious. The Seishikage smiled broadly before letting her gaze stare at Katsuo's eyes as she tried to guess what he was thinking, disgust, did she hit a nerve?

The young lady lifted her hand up onto Muteki's lips to silence him and she looked at Katsuo with a bit more of a gaze, using the body flicker technique the only on in the room that would probably be able to keep up with her was Muteki and so the half-naked kage would be knelt down next to Katsuo.

"So... disgust huh? Pretty sure I saw that in those eyes of your's when you looked at me. Care to explain brat."

She had expertly removed the sweet tone from her voice and it turned cold towards the little chuunin. Of course she found this an ample opportunity to grab him by the scruff of his shirt and lift him up with a single hand. Time to see how he handled this situation, Mariko wanted to know if he had the stuff to be a Special Jounin, such a rank wouldn't be handed out willy nilly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:50 am

Muteki's eyebrow raised slightly as Mariko silenced him with a finger, watching her use the Body Flicker in order to close the gap between herself and the Chuunin in an instant. Damn, he liked it when she got like this, but he felt a little pissed at himself for not catching on immediately to her plan. The damned girl still had him wrapped around her little finger. Watching her carefully, he saw his Flying Thunder God marking still on her lower back like a tattoo, along with her smooth skin...DAMMIT! Controlling his libido, he sat up with a smirk, drawing a Flying Thunder God kunai and spinning it lazily between his fingers as he felt his neck itch with the wound. It was healing slowly, and he'd probably have to get it stitched later, but that didn't matter at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:41 am

Makoto would look at her as before he knew it she was right beside him questioning about his own thoughts . “How would she know how to do these things..” he would question himself as she grabbed him by the scruffle on his shirt and lifted him up, considering he was a couple hundred her strength was up there… then again she was an Kage. He stay calm as he spoke to her straight on not taking into consideration that her boyfriend was right behind her, and he honestly didn’t care.

“For you to dress down in front of a Chunnin like that means you had some other things going on in your head. I don’t support it especially while you have a boyfriend or whatever he is to you.”

Makoto would look around for a potential weapon just incase things became heated. He wasn’t intending on being disrespectful but it came off as so . He would ball up his fists while still in the air, he didn’t know much but… Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu and Bukijutsu so he would have to work with it should it come to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:03 am

The Seishikage's half dressed figure held the kid up but the scruff of his shirt and sighed, at him. She considered throwing him into a nearby wall but that would be a bit of an overkill, while walking back towards Okami with the brat still in her grasp she indicate for Muteki to move so she could lift up the Chuunin and then hit him against the desk roughly while she still held him down.

"Muteki, stop staring at my ass. It will make the wound bleed more and can I have your kunai please?"

If he gave her the kunai, which it was in his best interest to do so, then she'd hold Katsuo down and hold the kunai above him while looking over his body as if deciding what part of him to cut up first.

"You don't need those eyes do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:21 am

Tossing the Flying Thunder God kunai to Mariko while laughing and shifting so that he sat on the edge of the desk, Muteki would respond cheekily. "Well, you can't blame me when you're waving it in my face like that! Just remember, love: If you cut out the eyes, there's less pain, it stops quicker, and he'll be able to get a transplant without too many complications. I suggest cutting them OPEN, so that it lasts a little longer."

After speaking what was on his mind, the "Immortal Asshole", as his adoptive brother-in-law would call him, moved the Seishikage's hair behind her ear in a gentle gesture he reserved for her and her alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:53 am

Makoto would stare into the Seishikage’s eyes. She was serious. He couldn’t believe it , the Seishikage was intending on hurting one of her own. Out of fear Makoto had no choice but to react as his eyes would go from the normal grey color and began to lighten to a light blue pale. The area around his eyes would tense up, forming veins that even he didn’t know would exist. As Makoto blinked he would look at the woman as he saw right her chakra system, all connected . He had heard many rumors of this, it was referred to as the Byakugan but he had never knew he had it. Makoto had no idea how to use it though, as he made a mental note to visit a Hyuga compound, not only to learn its use but how he got it. Makoto had to be quick with his movements. He would use one of his families strongest jutsu as a wall of wood from the ground came up almost instantly from the ground of the tower. Seeing that the Seishi kage didn’t see this beforehand the kunai would get knocked out of her hand, as well as he hand becoming knocked away due to the quickness of the cage. This jutsu was usually use to hold someone caged up but this time Makoto caged himself up. This particular cage was strong enough to hold a summon as the wood would cover him like a dome. This would give Makoto atleast a couple moments to think. The Seishikage was extremely fast but he doubted that her strength would match her speed. So she would have to use a jutsu to break the cage. But then again she wouldn’t want to break up her Kage tower. Makoto also had the bykugan so he could see her as clear as day as well as Muteki. This gave Makoto the best scenario as he would kneel down keeping the cage up and come up with a plan.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:15 am

The moment that Katsuo would activate the Byakugan and create a litle barrier around himself the Seishikage nodded to herself as if admiring her handy work before turning to leave the Kage's office.

"Muteki, stay here and make sure that our new Special Jounin cleans up my office, he made a huge mess with that little stunt. Too bad for him I think I've lost all that arousal after getting so close to taking out those eyes and being stopped so I'm off to take a nap, also take over the Kage duties while I'm asleep and I might make it worth your while."

With a wink to the two boys the young Seishikage disappeared with the body flicker technique before appearing at the door and heading home to get some rest from that little test of her's which made it quite the productive day with her promotion of Katsuo to the rank of Special Jounin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting. [Private]   

Back to top Go down

The Meeting. [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1