Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Izanagi (Bijuu Chakra Training)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Izanagi (Bijuu Chakra Training)   Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 am

Laying in bed with a black leather eyepatch over his left eye, the one which housed the Rinne Sharingan, Okami listened as Laputa hummed and made her way out the door to go spend the day with Meigetsu. He was shirtless, revealing hardened, balanced muscles and a series of scars from a lifetime of war. It was peaceful at the moment, but who knew how long that would last? Breathing out a long, low breath, the man decided to get a little...help. Closing his eyes and calming his breathing, Okami went into a meditative state similar to Zen. Waking up, he found himself in a beautiful temple in the mountains, surrounded by sakura trees. Chuckling to himself, he recognized the place where he had spent a year learning about himself, particularly his past life. As he breathed in the sweet air, his vision flickered as he looked around to see bits and pieces of the life of Hagoromo Otsutsuki. This was the place where he had founded Ninshu, and where he taught his sons. Sighing, the new Sage stepped outside to see what he came for. The Nine-Tailed Wolf was curled up in the main garden, slowly watching the landscape. It didn't appear as if he were being held by anything until one noticed the large seal underneath him that glowed a soft silver. He sniffed twice, then lifted his head to growl at Okami, speaking in an impossibly smooth, deep bass. "So, you've finally come to talk. You've left me with a lot to think about, you bastard...I've only seen what's happened since I woke up from my sealing, so I don't remember anything before, and I don't know anything about you. I'm confused, and it's pissing me off. If you can't explain this to me in the next few seconds, then we have no business here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Izanagi (Bijuu Chakra Training)   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Smiling at the giant white wolf, Okami would walk right in front of the seal, only around a foot away from it. He was close enough to show a measure of trust, but not so close as to actually violate the seal. The Uchiha was completely willing to let the Nine-Tails free to wander and speak with him, but only when they were on friendly terms. Feeling his Sharingan activate before spinning into the Eternal Mangekyo, he looked the Kyuubi in the eyes and cast one of the strongest Genjutsu to have ever existed, Tsukuyomi. The Uchiha then began to speak to the Tailed Beast as he viewed the 24 years of Okami's life in the span of a second. "Normally, I would be loath to use this on someone for so long, but I can still force one to see more in a shorter time. The only reason I've done this to you is because you can handle the disconnect from reality that occurs. Truly immortal beings such as yourself tend to ignore the passage of time more readily. I'm truly sorry for what I've done, but it had to happen for the safety of everything that humanity has struggled for. I hope you can forgive me, Izanagi."

At this, the wolf exhaled, scattering cherry blossoms as he laughed. Looking at the man before him with his massive, glowing red eyes, Izanagi would reply to the Uchiha's concerns. "You really are an enigma, Okami. It's been 100 years since the Old Man passed away, and we've all come to grips with it at last. Now, though, you arrive and everything I've accepted as reality is washed away. I'm willing to work with you, and who knows? We might even become friends in time. For now, though...You'll have to relearn how to handle the power of a Tailed Beast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Izanagi (Bijuu Chakra Training)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:11 am

Once the Kyuubi finished speaking, he would smirk in a manner that seemed almost human as a blood-red aura seeped out of him and engulfed Okami. A surge of power ran through him, but it was quite a bit less painful than when his chakra had converted to Six Paths energy. Compared to that, this was refreshing. Looking at his hands, he noticed his fingernails seemed a little sharper, and he could feel his canines extend to almost an inch. It was a little odd, but he wasn't that bothered by it. His body seemed to move faster than normal, and he could feel the buildup of chakra in his muscles. Narrowing his eyes, he began to run around the area, picking up speed until he was sure that he would be able to blitz anyone, not that he couldn't already. Honestly, Fauna sometimes frustrated him with that. Whenever she used to get too full of herself, Okami would remind her that the reason she has the moniker of Lightning Devil is because of a jutsu she had created to try to keep up with his own natural reflexes and speed. He hadn't had to do it in a while, but it seemed like he might have to soon. She was getting a big head. Back to the matter at hand, however, the chakra he was using was extremely coarse and dense, almost primal in texture and shape. Looking around him, it was even taking the vague shape of Izanagi himself. Experimenting, he formed a few hand seals before using the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. It was one of the simplest jutsu he could think of, taught to even the youngest Uchiha. It surprised him, then, when the jutsu managed to become twice it's usual size and was hotter than it should be. The primal chakra of the Tailed Beasts was truly something to behold, he decided. He was right to seek Izanagi's help. Turning to the wolf as he let the flow of chakra cease, he smiled, and was surprised to see one back. Things may have just gotten a lot more interesting.

Opening his eyes as he canceled out the Zen state, Okami sat up and yawned. It was only around 8 in the morning, so he had plenty of time to play around with things. Perhaps Reigetsu was available, and wanted to train for a bit?

WC: 1,022 Training Complete

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izanagi (Bijuu Chakra Training)   

Back to top Go down

Izanagi (Bijuu Chakra Training)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1