Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:11 am

Reigetsu would rush into the village after departing from the mysterious cave. Just as hmshe reached the age she would firstly visit the Seishikage's office to notfiy them of her return and then next she would need to turn towards her true directive.The moment Reigetsu got home from finishing her training for her Full Lion Ensemble technique she would rush to she her grandfather. While it had been pretty late Reigetsu knew that this was the time where her beloved Grandfather was most active. Removing her boots and cleaning herself up slightly she would knock on her grandfathers doors as questions flooded into her head at the speed of light,

"Grandpa... Grandpa... Grandpa... It me Reigetsu open open open. I have to talk to you about something very important!

Throughout the moment of excitement anf confusion Rei had forgotten tto deactivate her Byakugan considering it had began activate sense when was in the cave. Using her eyes it was clear to see that someone was still inside the barracks resting and waiting alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:17 am

Engetsu Hyuga sat alone in his room, it was very traditional and he sat in a kneeling position as he drank some tea and was reading some of the Hyuga Family's sacred scrolls which had many techniques and jutsu for the Byakugan and Gentle Fist style. In front of him was the legendary Zanka no Tachi, the sword gifted to him by the Gobi no Garuda itself.

He wasn't expecting any disturbances and so the sudden calling of his granddaughter came as quite a surprise. It must've been important for her to be acting in such a way but then again, she wasn't the most feminine of ladies and so Engestu simply chuckled and spoke.

"My dear it's open, come on in. What may I do for you? Some more scrolls I assume or is it something else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:32 am

Rei would quickly open the sliding doors as soon as she reiceved the green light from her Grandfather. Sitting acroos from her grandfather in the same kneeling position he wou now be able to notice her activated Byakugan in which she still had not idea was currently active. Before she would continue one why she had come there so late she would pay close attention to what her grandpa was doing it had been a while since she been in his living quarters in fact the last time she was here she was here was the day of her Chunnin Exams.

"Gramps I see you are looking at these old scrolls again, and no I am not here for any of them this time. Well not unless you have one about this place that I just came from... But I am sorry gramps... How are you feeling and what are you doing?

She would wait for a moment before continuing her thought she needed to perfectly remember what the cave looked like and remember enough details to describe it to her grandfather and plus she wanted to know what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:49 am

Engestu sat there in the gloom of his room, looking over his granddaughter's excited face he was curious as to what she might be here for although noticed her byakugan were active. They weren't something to leave on by mistake, after extended usage they could create quite a painful eye strain. He put away his scrolls and listened to Reigetsu speak before nodding as he listened.

"I'm well thank you. So, care to explain what's got you all excited? Oh an by the way you might want to deactivate your Byakugan. I don't want you getting any headaches from that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:41 am

Reigetsu was truly happy that her grandpa was doing well. Without him she truly would not be where she was today. Staring him dead in the eyes as he spoke Reigetsu face would be filled with a smile as he asked her about what had exactly got her excited. But that wasnt all it was not until her grandfather noted that her Byakugan was still active that it brought her back to a somewhat calm state. Returning her eyes to resting white and lavender shade she would contine to tell her gramps what she found,

"So I had been outside of the village looking for a place to train in secret. Well somehow I ended up in the in the Hoshoku-sha Mountains and funny enough there was an entrance to this cave that I have never noticed before... The cave itself was rather interesting, it was filled with a really rare crystal that shone whenever it absorb nutrients and water from the cave wall.

But as I went deeper into the cave the more crystals the cave had until I entered a rather larger clearing in the shape of a dome. The crystals were everywhere and seemed even more pure then the ones near the entrance. They seemed to react to my chakra as well even effecting the water that trickled down the dome shaped walls. But that's not all Gramps once I unleashed a large amount of my chakra through training a technique that I have just mastered the Eight Trigrams Circle had appeared on the floor directly under me, while the crystalline dome ceiling had shone in a way that revealed what happened to be some sort of weird Byakugan... But the last strange thing was that when I left the cave and turn back to look for it the cave had disappeared...

I know this story sounds far fetched but I was wondering if you ever had heard for such a strange case before?"

Reigetsu had not meant to talk her grandfathers ears off but it she had needed to know some information about anything involving the clan she knew her gramps would now about it. She would rest her hands on her lap as waited to hear his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:52 am

Engetsu sat and listened to his dear little grandchild speak about something he had hoped to never bring up, it was a secret power that should not exist like the Mangekyo Sharingan; suffering so much for power was something Engetsu didn't want his family doing. He resolved to lie to her with a heavy heart he did his best to hide his knowledge and shook his head.

"I'm sorry dear, I have no idea what you are talking about... I have never heard such stories or things before, so I am sorry I cannot be of assistance."

He said his statement with faked regret, in reality he was happy that she might not learn the truth of that damned eye, it was much safer to go along the route that her brother did. The Tenseigan didn't require trauma like that damned Boenkyo Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:16 am

Reigetsu was rather disappointed in her grandfathers response but something felt forced and false. Anyway if her grandfather didnt want her to know then it was probably best that she didnt dive any further into the matter. But something still called her towards that weird cave but for no it must be put to the side.

"Ah man... I was hoping I stumbled on skme secret of the Hyuga Clan... Maybe I was just imagining it all due to exhaustion. Thanks for the help gramps I will be getting out of your hair now.

Reigetsu would began to stanf and head towards the exit but she felt as if she needed to say something about the situation because she knew her grandpa was hiding something, "Hey gramps you know you dont have to protect me forever right? Sometimes you should allow me to protect you... Haha!

She would wait for his response before leaving his quarters peaceful but she had hoped that this wouldn't be the last time that she had seen the secret cave.

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]   

Back to top Go down

A Talk With Grandpa [Private/Engetsu NPC]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1