Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 am

ENTER KANNA OTSUTSUKI

Laying within the confines of the base of Indra Otsutsuki and his followers laid the small child of the very man himself. Conflict had been quite common these days after Indra went to a lifetime feud with his brother Asura and against his father. Kanna sat on his bed as he found sleeping hard when he had received word that his father had found where Asura had taken up as his own compound. Kanna was quite smart, not an idiot but he wasn't a prodigy either. Kanna was just able to tell exactly what this meant: another fight.

Being only ten Indra still found it necessary he come with him, to see what fighting really was and to give him a resolve to fight. The young and innocent boy had yet to feel the effects of the Curse of Hatred but his father was definitely influenced by it. Nevertheless the Otsutsuki found it hard to sleep with all the events going on and it was only a matter of time before he would be sent for by his father to go an confront Asura himself. Deep down he was not scared but didn't want to fight nonetheless, there was a chance for peace. Kanna could never understand his father's obsession with this fight. Was it his pride of being bested by his younger brother, the fact that Asura was inferior to him in power... but yet Asura still beat him.

When Kanna guessed it was the time to leave he got dressed in his white attire, the magatama adorning his collar and his hair hanging behind him messily. He waited patiently before getting up and seeking out his father, before running into the strange being that was known as Zetsu who Indra called his trusted advisor although Kanna had never liked him that much, he'd always put it down to suspicion though. Now where was his father?

WC: 317
TWC: 317
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:58 am

Indra stood at the entrance to their home, staring intensely outward as he waited for his son. Once he spotted him with Zetsu, he would nod slightly before walking out the door, not saying anything. He wasn't wearing his robe anymore, as the damned thing reminded him of his father. Trusting Zetsu to bring the boy along, he would take off at top speed for Asura's compound. Arriving outside, he would stop and flare his chakra to draw his brother out from hiding. He was likely with his own sons and daughter, eating their breakfast at this hour. His fists were shaking with anticipation. Somewhere in the cold, unfeeling abyss that engulfed his heart, he thought about how nice it would be to actually see his brother, and have a meal with his family as they should have, but this was buried so deep that Indra hardly even knew it was their. Blinking back the lone tear that threatened to break out, he remembered what had happened with his little brother and his father. No. He would never forgive them!

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:13 am

Ashura Otsutsuki was happily enjoying breakfast with his family in the wooden encampment he created with his Wood Release, his followers were all preparing for a day of hard work and Ashura hoped today would be peaceful as he hoped everyday would be but that was not the case when he felt the chakra flare of his brother just outside the wooden structures. He couldn't help but sigh as he apologised to his family and appeared a few metres in front of Indra.

"Brother, please stop this nonsense. You need not do any of this, there's still time to be forgiven."

Deep down Ashura knew though that it was hopeless he sensed a dark power twisting his brother but he didn't know what it was. He wanted nothing more than to cut off the head of this evil thing corrupting his brother's mind and soul. Ashura didn't want to fight. His head was held low in disappointment in everything, in Indra and even himself for not being able to stop this sooner. It only then became clear that Indra had brought a child along with him, his son? Ashura had never met his nephew and so he didn't know. Maybe bringing along his child was a sign of peace?

"Oh.... you're child? He looks a lot like you Indra, would you like for him to meet his cousins?"

The younger brother wasn't mean or cruel, Indra might find it infuriating from the way he acted but he should know that Ashura had always been like this when he was young.

WC: 262
TWC: 579
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:30 am

In a moment of weakness, Indra's eyes clouded over for a moment as he considered Asura's offer. Looking down briefly, he brought his head back up to speak to his brother. "If it would keep him out of this fight then it's perfectly acceptable with me, but don't think I'm going to let you go that easily. I still think it was foolish of Father to choose you over me, and I want to prove the old man wrong. I'll crush you, Asura, and I'll crush Father's stupid dreams along with you!"

The man would wait for his son to get out of harm's way before looking back at his brother, his Mangekyo Sharingan spinning into it's intersecting spiral. His black robes flared slightly in the wake of the ungodly amount of chakra he gave off, but he knew from experience that Asura would be able to match it at the very least, if not surpass it. His left eye would flash, then begin to bleed as he used Amaterasu in an attempt to end the fight before it began. As this happened, a purple flame would surround him as he began to use Susano'o and manifest a few ribs and his right arm.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:43 am

Well, you can't blame Asura for trying. The younger brother sighed as he indicated for Kanna to move out of the way as Indra and he were at least honourable enough to allow Kanna out of harms way, that gave Asura hope that maybe there was something good left in him. Sadly that hope he had disappeared when he heard Indra speak once more.

"I'm sorry Brother...."

Asura felt a single tear fall from his eye before he activated his Six Paths Sage Mode. The Otsutsuki's truth-seeking balls moved and created a barrier around him which prevented the fire of Amaterasu to pass through it's powerful shield, upon destroying the Amaterasu Asura returned the Truth-Seeking Balls to behind his back.

"Brother.... please, just stop. You cannot match my power that I received from Father. Please just stop and let us both go back to the past."

The young man made no move to attack Indra, so far he had decided to simply defend and try to talk him out of it, he couldn't give up on hi brother, he simply couldn't.

WC: 181
TWC: 760
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:27 am

Indra swore as Asura activated Six Paths Sage Mode already. This just wasn't going to go his way, now, was it? The purple flames of his Susano'o grew more intense and spread to massive proportions as he used it's final form, the Complete Body. Drawing the massive blade, the demonic-looking samurai would swing downward with all of it's force, aiming to obliterate Asura on the spot. He had done this before, however, and it hadn't worked, so he followed up with a kick to his last known location. He likely hadn't moved in order to intercept the blow and stop undue damage. Asura had this damned foolish notion that he had to protect everyone, and not just the people he loved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:47 am

Standing in the same spot as his brother slashed at him with the katana made Asura use his truth-seeking balls to form a massive sword and counter it although the movement left him open to the kick and sent him flying through the wooden wall of his compound. Now that was unacceptable, Asura refused to let these other people be brought into this conflict and so he activated his senjutsu chakra and manifested a large wooden hand to shoot directly towards Indra's susano's chest which would have quite the amount of force and would hopefully throw him a few hundred metres in the other direction.

Rising from the ground and levitating in the air he stood like an ant in comparison to Indra's massive construct although this ant had quite the amount of tricks up its sleeve and he refused to allow this to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:07 am

Indra's eyes widened in surprise as he was sent flying several hundred meters back by a massive wooden fist. He found that Susano'o was cracked slightly, and his eyes hurt trying to fix it. Indra's vision blurred, and for a moment he was truly scared. What was happening? Clawing at his face, he forced Susano'o to stand up but the chakra was flickering. This was bad. This was REALLY bad. He figured he had one more shot before he couldn't keep it up anymore. Forming a massive longbow with his chakra construct, a bolt of lightning would appear between his fingers. Stringing it onto the bow, Indra would bring it back to full draw and aim straight for Asura's heart. If it missed, it would definitely hit the wooden compound. Zetsu would protect Kanna, so there was no worry there, but the rest of the people within it...Good. They should all suffer. Smirking at his brother, he would begin to speak. "Asura, this is the end. Die, you bastard."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:38 am

Asura knew this was bad, he realised that Indra really did intend to harm him and the world. Such corruption and evil, of course Asura hoped that it would end here but he saw the future. Both of the brothers in these skirmishes which would go on until one finally died, Asura didn't even realise what he was doing until he had done it subconsciously.

He had activated his most powerful technique which was the thing that defeated his brother time and time again, he activated the Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands. Rising up behind him was the gigantic buddha which Indra would be quite accustomed with after their previous encounters, Indra would feel his giant's form being grabbed and squeezed before smashing it into the ground and Asura's buddha's many hundreds of fists smashing into the defence until it broke through and pulverised the man inside.

It was unintentional and as soon as Asura realised that the Susano had been destroyed he stopped the crushing although his attacks would've caused severe internal damage from all that force. Nevertheless despite it being a fight Asura ran to his brother in worry, he didn't want to hurt Indra. He wanted none of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:08 am

The man laid there, blood seeping from his mouth as purple flames died around him. He felt broken ribs and ruptured organs, but that wasn't what was going to kill him. No, what was going to kill him was the sudden weakness he felt, the blurriness in the world. The power he had protected him before, but he couldn't remember it's name. Hell, he couldn't remember his name. He felt like he had been sleeping for so long. Even then, something tried to cloud his mind once again as an amorphous black mess pooled next to him, whispering into his ear words of power unimaginable and statements of revenge. Why would he need revenge? Why was this thing here instead of by a vaguely-remembered child it was supposed to protect? Whatever it was pissed the man off, and before he realized it there was a knife in his hand, stabbing the thing repeatedly until it no longer moved, dissipating in the wind. Dropping the knife, he felt what little energy he had left begin to fade along with his vision until someone came into his field of view, crisp and clear. He remembered everything, even as the man before him was the only thing he could see anymore, the rest of the world a blur of color that was fading. Coughing up more blood, Indra lifted his right hand towards Asura tears building in his eyes. "Little Brother...What have I done? I...I'm so sorry! None of this should have happened. Damn that Zetsu...At least he won't cause you any more trouble now...Please, take care of Kanna for me. He doesn't deserve the disgrace of a father I've become. Maybe we'll see each other in another life, Asura...When we meet again, let me buy you a drink, for old time's sake..."

And with those final words, Indra's last breath left his body, his cursed eyes closing in peace. His hand would slump wherever it rested, whether it was in Asura's or on the ground. It could not be said, however, that he died as he lived. There was a smile on his face and tears drying on his cheeks, the times he spent with his beloved little brother having been the last thing on his mind...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:22 pm

What a terrible accident, Asura had not intended to do such a thing and he realised that he had mortally wounded his brother. The younger brother looked at his sibling and ran as fast as he could to his crushed brother, in his Six Paths Sage Mode his natural energy seeped out of him and returned to the environment however within was his grief, as he cried his energy made the sky begin to cloud and rain fell all around them heavily. The very world cried with Asura as he nursed his brother's body.

"No... You can't die... I can still save you"

Asura sobbed as he activated the mystical palm technique although it was not working, the damage was too much and internally Indra's entire body was basically bleeding. Not even Asura's healing abilities could save his brother. Once he realised that his brother had died the young sage cried and held his brother's head close, the proginator of the Senju Clan punched the ground and left a crater there, why couldn't he do it. Why did he do it in the first place!? Why couldn't his brother be satisfied with their father's decision!?

Many questions went through Asura's head as he knelt there in the pouring rain, no one dared to approach the mourning man except his nephew and Indra's own blood. Asura felt ashamed of himself, he hadn't thought about what might happen if he used that jutsu. He didn't think about how it might affect his child, it was at that moment that Asura knew there would be no hope of peace between the two brothers... for Indra's followers would never make peace with his murderer.

He lifted his head and loojed around, his own clan stood behind him equally as sad, they rarely saw Asura's sadness and the pain he carried from this conflict with his brother. What was he to do now? He would have to live life knowing he killed his brother. Asura's face fell into older brother's chest as he cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Indra... I didn't want for this to happen! I should've just let you be Father's successor! It isn't fair! This is all my fault!"

Asura's words carried across the wind, everyone around him would hear the words of grief that flowed from his lips. Beside him Kanna looked down with silent tears flowing down his face, the young boy's eyes they had turned a deep red with three tomoe, skipping the previous tomoe from the severity of the trauma he felt from witnessing his father die.

He didn't care just how strong Asura was compared to him as he pushed Asura back into the dirt and fell onto his father's corpse and embracing it while crying loudly. To Kanna he his mother had died in childbirth, his siblings were still younger compared to him and the boy never thought his father could die, like most if not all children he had the fantasy that his father was immortal and that no one could kill them. Asura had just shattered that illusion and now he had no one.

No father, no mother and his siblings. In his emotional turmoil he attacked Asura with a punch to his jaw although the older man didn't counter it, despite being more than capable of doing so, instead he took the upset child's attacks with the feeling that he deserved it. It wasn't until members of his clan grabbed Kanna off him and held him back from the Otsutsuki that the Uchiha couldn't keep attacking and beating him.

Asura looked at his nephews red eyes with their tomoe design, so much like his own brother's. His appearance was so similar too. It only made him feel more guilty but no words could escape his lips, what would he say anyway? I'm sorry? That sorta doesn't cut it in this situation. Asura looked down ashamed even as his wife embraced him from behind and tried to comfort him. It didn't work though, he wondered if he'd ever get over the guilt and pain. Maybe, after all, with time all wounds healed and Asura would heal but a scar would be there, one would always be there.

"Let.. Let Kanna take the body, I wish I could take care of him but he will never forgive me, his clan will hate me and what my brother wants is not possible. I'm sorry Indra."

He spoke and turned to leave, leaning on his wife and his clan leaving Kanna alone with his father's corpse. The small boy tried his best to pick it up and eventually succeeded before beginning his task of taking the body home to the clan compound where they could be able to bury Indra. When he finally returned to the compound he was greeted by shock and tears, the event cause some Sharingan to activate and awaken in some individuals like it did Kanna but none of them went to the three tomoe as Indra's son had awoken.

He walked in a daze past the people, everyone was focused on Indra and so Kanna was able to slip off into his room where he sat there and wept quietly, he didn't want to be disturbed while he dealt with this grief and finally he finished crying, having felt as if his tear ducts were dry from all the tears he had shed. He had lost track of time but he left to see his father once more and send him off on his journey into the Pure Land. Kanna hoped he'd be okay and that nothing would happen to him now that he'd reached peace, he could finally rest in peace without having to worry about that Zetsu's words.

WC: 1000
TWC: 2,108

[THREAD END]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]   

Back to top Go down

The Sands of Time [FLASHBACK][SHARINGAN TRAINING]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1