Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:36 am

It was a warm day in the village, the academy had finally reached that day where the students enrolled in it graduate and go on to work in Genin Teams. Having scored the highest marks within his year group in the entire history of the village had left most instructors baffled on how the twelve year old child had so much skill which was answered quite simply; hard work and a constant desire to improve. That's all it takes for Yuuichi to succeed, all those late nights and brutal training sessions had his body well and ready for the test which he found very easy. Dressed in his usual attire the child made his way to the nearby tree outside the Academy that he was quite fond of and liked to sit amongst the branches and think while meditating and practicing his art of Ninshu and Chakra Control; it was somewhat thanks to the constant meditation and chakra control that made him so skilled in ninjutsu for his age.

"Hmm... The results should be out soon, I wonder who I am too be assigned with, it's strange. The numbers are off, if there are meant to be teams of three then one team will be down a member since the number of students graduating won't add up. This shall be interesting to see how it plays out"

Finishing his comment to himself Yuuichi smiled happily as he analysed the situation and watched the people around him go about their lives, enjoying the world but ignoring the strangely ghost white boy in the tree. Over his few years of living in Seishigakure the villagers still had not adapted to his appearance. How irritating but he was not one to complain or speak out, it was outside of his silent nature.

~~~~~ Meanwhile ~~~~~

Yamada had stayed in the classroom and waited patiently for the results of the Genin Teams and who would be paired with who. Having been hoping to be put in the same Squad as the Seishikage's brother he wanted to get the news as soon as possible. When he finally got the results from the Chunnin instructor he felt his heart drop, holy hell! He couldn't believe what he was seeing and decided to go alert Itsuki immediately, it didn't take him long to get there and find Itsuki before shoving the piece of paper in his face.

"You need to read this! Can you believe they put you in the same Squad as that White Freak!?"

Of course whether or not Itsuki even knew who Yuuichi Amatsu was would determine his response since the white haired boy, despite his appearance, was often overlooked since he'd be away studying or training alone without other people. It wasn't until today that people were confused when the highest ranked student of the Academy scores was the same Yuuichi Amatsu that they'd all forgotten about. Yamada stood there panting for a moment before continuing.

"They didn't even give you a third member for your team since there were none available from this year! Can you believe that!? How could they throw you, the Seishikage's brother, in with such a weird guy!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Itsuki was most certainly excited, he was now an official Genin of the village! His big sister had thrown a party for him last night as a reward for his hard work and perseverance. He had tried to figure out what team he was being placed on, but to no avail, she had her lips sealed and he knew Muteki-Baka wouldn't tell him anything. So he had to wait it out like everyone else. He knew that he wasn't at the top of the class, but he had managed to make it into the top five. He was cut from his musings when his friend Yamada had shoved a paper in his face talking about the team he was placed on. A tic mark appeared on his forehead as he took the paper from Yamada, "Yamada-baka, just because I'm the Seishikage's brother doesn't mean I'll get special treatment! If you recall, Yuuichi had record breaking scores on his exam, even topping my sisters! So if anything, I'd say it was a compliment to my skills to put me on a team with him. Also, since there's only two of us that must mean we are each super strong! So I have no problems with it, although it is a bit odd. I wonder where he is now that I think about it, he isn't even here yet." He would look away from the placement paper and search through the room for their pale classmate and his current teammate. He supposed it would be in his best interests to actually meet Yuuichi and get to know him some before they start training as a unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Yuuichi was sitting amongst the leaves and branches when he noticed that the area around him was quite barren of life, the people had disappeared and the wind had stopped carrying their voices to his ears. Golden eyes scanned his radius before he decided they must've gone to see the teams, dropping down from the branch and hanging with a single hand before dropping onto the ground with excellent form. Quickly dusting the dust off his clothes the white haired boy walked onwards until he reached the classroom and looked around with those piercing golden eyes of his.

No one took notice of him of course, he hadn't announced himself to them and many were too preoccupied to care much anyway. Yuuichi's eyes travelled over to the board where they had made a large display of the names on the paper that was handed around. He was a little late but not one noticed which made him smile a little before looking around for his name.

Once he found that it was easy to track down his teammates... no teammate. He only had a teammate which he guessed was due to the lack of sufficient numbers, nevertheless he saw the name and nodded as he recalled what he had studied about his fellow students. He was the Seishikage's brother, having high grades but not enough to rival Yuuichi's own although he had experience in chakra manipulation since he was three from his monk teachers and so that was sort of an unfair advantage.

Once he isolated his partner in the crowd he began to make his way through the crowd, slipping past people expertly before arriving in front of Itsuki and Yamada, although the latter quickly excused himself and left the two Genin although Yuuichi wasn't here to talk to him so he disregarded it.

"I look forward to working with you Itsuki-sama. I suppose that you and I don't have a third member then? I assume it is because you and I were high-ranking graduates and so if we work together we could compensate."

Standing there with his hands covered by the sleeves of his attire left him waiting patiently for Itsuki's response to his statement. It was also a kind of test for Yuuichi to analyse his partner's personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Itsuki noticed as his new teammate entered the room, though he wouldn’t have if he wasn’t searching him out. He watched as the boy approached him and Yamada excused himself quickly. Nodding at Yuuichi’s deduction he would then scratch the back of his head slightly embarrassed to be addressed so formally. “Mah, no need to be so formal Yuuichi! We are of equal rank afterall, but yeah, it seems like Onee-sama thought we could keep up with the other teams. You should be fine since you finished at the top of class, and even broke Onee-sama’s record score! But don’t get too comfy, I’m sure that I will catch up eventually!” He would say flashing a bright smile at the end as he held out his fist to his new teammate in a gesture of friendship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Yuuichi stood there and looked confused when Itsuki told him he didn't have to be so respectful.. He was raised to be nice and respect people but the pale shinobi decided to get back to that later. Instead he should stay focused. Although he smiled softly when he heard the young man say he would surpass him in time.

"Of course you will, you simply need effort and lots of dedication, then you will be unstoppable. It's all there really is to it."

When he noticed that his new teammate had held out his fist to Yuuichi he was very confused and his face showed it, his head had tilted to see from a different angle as he watched the gesture. No one really ever did this too him and so he was confused, was it meant to be a challenge? He had a closed fist which could mean a show of force but Yuuichi was unable to gauge what to do so he merely did a small bow.

"Forgive me but that gesture is foreign to me."

With that said he'd stand there waiting for his partner to explain what it meant, geniuinely curious as to what it could mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Sighing slightly at his new partner’s response, Itsuki would elaborate, “It’s a sign of friendship, you just bump your fist into mine. Onee-sama says that when truly powerful shinobi bump fists, they can feel each-others power!” with that he would notice that almost all of the other teams had left. “Hey, I wonder where our sensei is? The other teams have already left, maybe we are supposed to go to training ground nine? It’s our assigned training ground after all.” He would stand and begin to head towards the training ground, making sure that Yuuichi was coming with him. Training ground nine was the most secluded training ground in the village, in fact, it was outside of the village about a mile, but that was really not that far for a shinobi. As they made their way there, Itsuki would wonder about the future of this new team and the things they would accomplish together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Yuuichi stood there as he listened to Itsuki explain the meaning behind the fist bump but he sorely doubted that he could feel Itsuki's power through that simple touch. If they were doing Nishu sure but that sounded very.... doubtful in his mind but who was he to say it wouldn't work. When Itsuki spoke up and made the white skinned shinobi looks around to see how empty the room was nodded.

"That sounds like a smart place to start, Hmm. Well.... Thinking of the commonly known Jounin is Muteki-sensei, Seigetsu-sensei... ah, Fumetsu-Sensei."

Having thrown his ideas into the discussion about the jounin he was aware of, although he didn't know them all and so they could've been completely off. Despite that though he continued walking just a little behind Itsuki but not so much they couldn't comfortably talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Itsuki thought of the viable options for their sensei and sighed when he realized it could be Muteki-aneki. He had a very complicated relationship with his sisters… whatever he was. On one hand, he definitely respected his strength and the fact that he would protect his sister and everything she cared about to his dying breath… if he could have one. But, he used his seeming immunity to prank and play jokes on muteki all the time. He knew the man was slightly fond of him, but more times than not the two butted heads, often times his sister had to step in to keep them from fighting and arguing. Though this dynamic relationship would go through a sudden change if the older man was put in charge of him. He would need to be more respectful and follow every word the man said as law, which might be difficult. But, regardless, they arrived in the training grounds and Muteki was nowhere to be seen, he was probably out on one of his ‘dates’ with the Seishikage. “Sigh, seems like we will have to wait for our new sensei to get here.” As he said this, he would walk into the center of the training ground so he could see when their sensei would arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:21 pm

Keikoku stepped into the training grounds, knowing immediately who the lead boy was. He didn't know his name, but he knew who he was supposed to be. Stepping slowly over to them, he would tap Itsuki on the head before disappearing. The male would feel excruciating pain before it went as fast as it had come. After this, it was simple. All that was needed was for him to be brought nearly to death. Simple.

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Yuuichi was standing just behind Itsuki when he he saw the hand that reached for his comrade through the movement in the edge of his vision. Although when he turned around to look at Itsuki it was clear, that was confusing for the Genin, after all, there was no chance he was seeing things. A Genjutsu perhaps, maybe their new sensei was playing a trick on them. Either way it wasn't very funny if it was.

Calmly he began to turn around and look around the area for any signs of a person being there except for he and Itsuki and he couldn't find anything with his naked eye.

"How strange..... I don't detect any Genjutsu and yet it looked so much like one. Did you notice anything peculiar Itsuki-sama?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Itsuki felt something touch his head and then fell to the ground in pain. The left side of his chest felt like it was on fire, and the rest of his body quickly followed. He didn’t let out any sounds of pain but he couldn’t help the writhing on the ground. He didn’t know what just happened but he was in so pain. Though after a few moments it seemed to pass. Standing, albeit a bit shakily, he would look around. “I’m not sure, I don’t think that was our sensei though. We might be in the presence of a foreign shinobi. Stay on guard.” With his muscles tensed he winced away the last of the pain he was feeling and took up a defensive position waiting for another attack. His chest was still pulsing though, causing momentary bursts of pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Falling onto his knees next to his comrade he quickly began to use his medial expertise to try and isolate the cause of the pain, however he couldn't isolate it. It was as if Kosuke's entire being was just in agony which was highly unusual however one thing he was glad about was that he determined it was only affecting his nervous system and made his body suffer excrutiating pain, as he tried to do something for it he realised that the pain had lessened until it basically disappeared completely.

"I agree Itsuki-sama, although I'm afraid that my abilities are not at the level of what our oppnont or opponents are at. I barely saw your assailant, but I am now sure it isn't Genjutsu but some sort of Curse Technique, very rare jutsu to be seen in the world."

Golden eyes looked around him until he was satisfied they could move, he carefully positioned his arm around his partner and began to try and carry him back to the hospital for treatment despite the amount of effort to lift him the pale boy was able to use that adrenaline to get a very minute increase in his strength which helped him get Itsuki back to the hospital
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Itsuki allowed his partner to take him into the hospital. It was a bit embarrassing to be helped all the way back into the village, but whatever jutsu was used on him hadn’t worn off. It had left him drained and very tired, though he could feel his reserves refilling. After getting a physical examination from the doctor he would return to Yuuichi to deliver the news he received. “It seems like someone placed some form of seal on me. The doctors aren’t sure what it is or what it does, but they said it is currently dormant. They recommended I go see a seal master, but the only one I know is Muteki-baka.” He said in an exasperated tone, it was going to be rough going to his sisters lover for help with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Once Itsuki had returned he looked at his partner, having waited for him to be released and sighed when he saw him.

"We should go see Muteki-sama then, it is such a shame this had to happen to day. People are going to talk about how you got injured on your first day. Oh well what can we do, everything will be fine I guess"

Smiling he raised his closed fist, trying to emulate exactly how Itsuki did it and held it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Itsuki laughed slightly as his new partner offered him a fist bump, “ I guess we can go see him. He should be back at the tower with Onee-sama. But be warned, he can be a jackass sometimes!” with that he would take off walking towards the kage tower, assuming that Yuuichi was following him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Yuuichi nodded as he said they should go see Muteki, regardless of Itsuki's feelings towards he it was important. He wondered what this person would be like to get on Itsuki's nerves, which he pondered over while they went the the Seishikage Tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Muteki sat in the lobby of the Seishikage's Tower, working on a report about the various goings-on in the Village. Mariko was away, considering there was the Kage Summit, but she should be back late that evening or early the next day. All five of his Flying Raijin kunai were placed in easy reach on his person, just in case, with one of them being spun between his fingers as he pondered whether or not to mention that he hadn't gone and met with his new Genin team yet. He snickered to himself when he thought about it. Mariko really was evil, putting her little brother in his team. Hearing the main door open, he looked up to see just the two kids he was thinking of. One was pale as all Hell, with white everything going on for him, while the other had black hair, blue eyes, and black markings below his eyes. He really wasn't sure whether Itsuki painted the damn things on every morning, or if they were natural. He looked like he was in pain, but there was nothing physically wrong with him that was visible. Fuck, that could be a problem, and it was too damn early for problems. "Sup, Itsuki-chaaan? Did you figure out that your sister stuck us together already, or is it something else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Itsuki would grit his teeth as Muteki addressed him. Well, this confirmed his suspicions that the jounin was now his sensei, but he needed him to look at the seal on his chest. "We were attacked at the training grounds while waiting on you! Someone put some kind of seal on my chest and no one at the hospital knew what it was, they suggested I had a seal master look at it, and you were the only one I know." Removing his shirt he would allow Muteki to examine the seal on his chest, it resembled some strange marking to the left with a crescent moon to the right of it. It was located on the left side of his chest, but it made his whole body throb with slight pain from where it was freshly applied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Yuuichi followed along silently until he arrived and looked at the man that was spinning a kunai on his finger casually, he observed this man with interest since after all he was apparently their new sensei, he looked confused when Muteki called Itsuki with the -chan honorific.

"Excuse me Muteki-sensei but it's kun or san that you suffix a young man like Itsuki, the only reason you'd call him that is to belittle him... oh, that was you intention."

The young man would look as if it suddenly made sense to him and he stood out of the way to let Muteki do his business with Itsuki's seal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:54 am

Frowning lightly, Muteki would flip his kunai back up his sleeve deftly while Itsuki removed his shirt. Glaring at a couple of attendants to stop gawking, the immortal would look over the seal carefully. It was peculiar, but the Jashinist had seen similar things throughout the years. Prodding it gently with a single finger, he would note how much pain his pseudo-little brother was in before reaching out with a slight amount of chakra to probe it. The two teens might notice that he would immediately stop before cussing violently. "FUCK! I'm not gonna lie to you, little bro, this is bad. I can't tell the exact jutsu that was used, if there even WAS one, but I think I can give a diagnosis. It's a curse seal, and it reeks of malevolence in it's construction. It's almost like the Cursed Seal of Heaven I saw on a Yamigakure shinobi a long time ago, but that was more of a corruption of nature, not like this. These things only activate when you're in enough danger that there's a high chance of death, and it's never good when they do. It's like my immortality: You gain a HELL of a lot of power, but it tends to come at a cost you don't want to pay. I can prevent it from fucking with you for now, but it'll mess with your natural ability to mould chakra. Here."

Holding out his right hand, each of the fingers became engulfed in purple chakra before he stabbed into the area above the seal, creating an odd-numbered Fuinjutsu that would disrupt the flow of chakra to the curse mark. Five Elements Sealing was a tricky art, but Muteki was the best there was. Itsuki should even be able to use most jutsu. Of course, the activation of the seal would likely break the hold, but it would also knock the brat out if it did. All in all, a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Itsuki felt his chakra falter as Muteki placed the seal on his chest. But, the pain quickly subsided and he was able to breathe freely again. But he still felt off, it was like there was some potential hidden inside, some part of him that had been stirred from its slumber. He then heard a whispering in his mind, saying one word over and over, almost insanely chanting in his mind until he said it aloud, “Famine.” He was confused, the word was foreign to him. He looked around, hoping someone could make sense of what he said, though he didn’t believe anyone could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:07 am

Yuuichi watched the whole exchange with interest and worry as Muteki used some strange Fuuinjutsu on Itsuki to seal the seal, he stood there as he tried to think about the events and how this had happened on the first day, nevertheless when Itsuki spoke the word famine the white haired boy's face became confused. He had heard the word, knew what it meant but why did Itsuki say it was the thing bothering him.

"Famine.... why would you say that? It is a time when food is very scarce... a lot of people tend to die during a famine."

He spoke out although he knew only the words meaning with his skill with language although what it meant symbollically was beyond the monk raised boy's ability to understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 am

Frowning, Muteki's eyes would narrow at the word famine dropping from Itsuki's mouth. Dammit, things just couldn't be simple, could they? There was an old Jashinist legend about the return of Lord Jashin's mortal enemy that mentioned four young men with the powers of destruction at their fingertips, one of whom had the power of Famine, but it was just an old story, right? Then again, the fact that he could be dismembered and put back together without dying or even losing consciousness was a testament to the truth of some of those "old stories". This just wasn't his lucky day. He'd have to tell Mariko about this, then she'd probably go on a rampage and destroy half the Village looking for the man who did this. Speaking up, Muteki would try to take their minds off of the seal until he could do some research. "So, now that it's been dealt with, you guys up for a little test?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:11 am

Standing there left the white haired boy looking rather spaced out as he tried to remember any scriptures linking to the seal, of course he wasn't omniscient and so he couldn't know everything and this was one of those things he couldn't remember or know. With Muteki mentioning a test the golden eyes of Yuuichi would fix themselves to the sensei's own.

"I'm ready for a test Muteki-sensei, are you ready Itsuki-sama or are you still feeling pain from the seal?"

Yuuichi waited patiently for his friend's response while he stood in a patient game of waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]   

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting [PRIVATE - Itsuki]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1