Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:18 am

Name: Fixing up the Grounds
Team: Not Required
Client: Mr. Hyuuga
Rewards: 200 Ryo and 100 Exp
Description: Mr. Hyuuga has asked you to come clean up the various trash and clean up the weeds around the Hyuuga compound! Don’t screw up… they’re watching… ALWAYS watching.

--- Mission Start Here ---

Yuuichi had woken up early this morning, since he had been approached by the Hyuuga clan and asked if he could do some maintenence work on their clan's grounds. Well they didn't approach him directly but basically the Seishikage said they wanted a ninja to do it and she chose him. So he complied, getting dressed the Genin travelled to the location where he was meant to before looking around for a Hyuga to ask where the Clan Head had wanted him to clean and fix up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 am

Reigetsu had just arrived home from yet another busy misdion. She had finally reached the gates to the Hyuuga Compound when she would notice a young man searching for anyone in the immediate area. While it was not often that anyone visited the compound it was not strange that anyone would be here.

The young maiden would make her way to the white haired boy interested in knowing if she could help him or not, "Hey it would seem that you were looking for someone is there any chance that I could help you out? My name is Reigetsu Hyuga, but you can call me Rei."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:37 am

Yuuichi was considering simply giving up or working without telling them until he heard a young woman chime in to his thoughts, turning around he spotted her and smiled at her. His sleeves hid his hands but he reaching into a pouch on his belt before giving her the piece of paper which had his mission on it.

"I need to let someone know I'll be working on your family's grounds, the Clan Head asked Lady Mariko to send a Genin to do some work as it would promote missions for them. So I am here with the mission."

Yuuichi stood there with his golden eyes meeting the Hyuga's, he liked her eyes. They were a bit like his in the way that they weren't a normal colour, they weren't blue or green like other people's, he momentarily forgot himself as he seemed fixed on looking at her eyes. He couldn't help but wonder if people found it weird to look at her eyes too sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:50 am

Reigetsu's eyes glaced quickly over the piece of paper it would seem that this mission was ordered by her brother which had not been surprising, but funnily enough he had not be here to watch after the young man. The lion maiden would remain quiet for a brief moment as she thought about how to handle this situation, but in fact she had already known the simple answer to it.

Rei would notice the young man stare deeply into her eyes, she admired that whether it was just pure curiosity, or a simply young crush she could appreciate anyone that looked into her eyes as the young man did now.

"Ah, sorry about this but the Clan Head seems to be out handling something of the utmost importance, it would seem that you have to be stuck with little old me during your brief stay here, don't worry I dont bite.

Reigetsu would extend her out to the young man, in the event that he would shake it she would place a Hiraishin seal in his open palm. Was it probably unnecessary? Probably but the last person who cleaned the compound was rather... Unorthodox...

(Chakra will be discounted upon and if Yuuichi decideds to shake Rei's hand.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:02 am

Yuuichi's eyes snapped back when he realised that he had been looking very intensely at her and her voice broke that, he smiled when she finished what she was saying although inside he was confused about her, not many people could handle his gaze due to the strangeness of it, especially when he was actually focusing on them and Rei seemed not to care.

"I appreciate your company, Rei-sama but why would I think you'd bite me? You're not a vampire are you? or a member of the Akashiya Clan which I strongly doubt with you being a member of the Hyuga Clan."

When Reigetsu held out her hand he looked at it confused like he did when Ituski wanted to bump fists, he was about to ask her what it meant when he remembered people doing something like holding hands in the village like this and so he brought his own hand up and took it although would let Rei do the movement since he didn't understand it that well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:49 am

Rei would almost laugh at the strange and confused face the young mannwould make in accordance to Rei' attempt at a hand shake. It would now make sense why the young man stares are her for so long. It would seem that the young man had not had much experince in the proper etiquette of socializing if other people. This would be evident in the fact that the young man had stared a bit longer then normal, did not know the rather common forms of greeting, and even forgetting to tell someone his name.

In any case Rei would take the young man's head while both placing the Hiraishin seal and if he were looking closely enough, demonstrating the traditional handshake by lowering her elbow and raising both her hand and his up and down up to three times.

"Hmm, it would seem that you have not had much interaction with people... Sorry if I am being a little rude it was just a slight observation. The phrase, 'I dont bite' is usually something people say when attempting to soothe people's anxiety or fear when in the presence of a stranger. Also just as a slight precaution I have placed a seal on your palm. It will allow me to reach you in the event you do something unpleasant will in the compound grounds. Now normally when shaking hands with someone you should not do that but this specific time I must overstep that boundary. By the way young man do you mind if I ask for your name?"

Rei had found the young mans social naivete quite funny and cute. But at the same time she would wonder why someone who had not been accustomed to socializing choose the pathway of a ninja it was quite interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Yuuichi watched the way Rei did the handshake very carefully, after all if this was normal he'd have to do it quite a lot, he didn't understand why people didn't bow. Nevertheless he noticed that she had placed a seal on his hand, the very principles of Nishu was sharing chakra and so he sensed that she had placed a small amount of chakra in his hand.

After his little learning experience he looked back up at Rei and listened to what she was saying about him, and understood her logic, at least he was sure he did. It wasn't until she asked him his name that he realised he hadn't introduced himself. Standing there he would do a small bow and put his hands together.

"My apologies Rei-sama. My name is Yuuichi Amatsu, I am very sorry for not saying so sooner."

With that he realised that he had bowed instead of shaking her hand and quickly tried to correct it by holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Now that was it... Reigetsu could not stop herself from laugh. It was so cute and funny how the young man had gotten so flustered over choosing a form of greeting that he was more comfortable with instead of the one Rei had shown him. Taking his hand once again the lion maiden would also place her hand on his shoulder.

"Well its nice to meet you Yuuichi-san. If you arent quiet comfortable with the greetings and formalities I use then make your own. No need to do something outside the realm of your comfort zone unless you choose to do so. Also how about we make are way into the compound now no need to stand her in the middle of the walkway. We can talk more inside before you start on your assignment."

Removing her hand from his shoulder and grasp she would open the doors to her compound and gesturing the young man inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Yuuichi let his hand fall before nodding at what she said, it made sense although he wondered how strange it might be to people. They probably felt the same as he did when he shook their hands, he nodded when Rei suggested they go in and talk before he started his assignment. He liked this woman, she was nice to be around.

"Rei-sama, would it be alright for me to go in. I mean I know the Hyuga Main Family are not very happy about people being around their clan and are very secretive, I don't want you to get into trouble either for entertaining me as a guest."

Even though she'd opened the doors and was gesturing him to go he was hesitant to go inside, after all who knows what the Hyuga would do if they felt he was trying to learn their secrets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Reigetsu would nod in response to his question
It had been a valid one to ask although since her father had no longer run the clan a few things had changed to some extent,

"It should be fine, as long as your with me there is not reason for my family to react harshly towards you and besides if they do, the clan head is my brother and I will speak to him of thier rudeness in the event it happens. Although be warned they are always watching so even If I dont see what you may be doing someone else will you can certainly be sure of it."

Gesturing him once again to come into the main families compoun Rei would offer a calming smile to sooth his nerve. Rei was sure she would feel the same if she was visiting the clan of another, especially one known to be bery strict and secretive like the Hyuga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Yuuichi stood there was Rei explained to him how things had changed and also revealed that she was a member of the Main Family. Yuuichi was a little surprised, from all the history he had learned of this powerful clan that descended from the Otsutsuki Clan he always thought they'd be arrogant or harsh but he must've assumed wrong since she was living evidence.

"Well... Alright then"

Slowly he walked in and then waited for Rei to come in, mainly because he didn't want to be caught alone but also because he wanted to walk beside her instead of in front of her so they could talk so he stood there waiting for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Rei would enter the compound after Yuuichi soon after closing the door behind them. As she was sure Yuuichi was comfortable enough she would make her way into the main hall of the compound leaving her shoes at the entrance before she would take note of the rather large japanese sitting table had been waiting for them to take a rest while they talked,

"Would you like a cup of tea before we began our conversation?

Before Rei could hear his answer she would set the fresh warm green tea and thier respective cups on the table. Before sitting herself the Maiden would gesture for the young to sit, there were a few things she had wanted to know about the young man and she was sure there were questions for her to answer. She would carefully pour herself some tea before asking the young man her first question, man did she love her green tea.

"So your last name; Amatsu...right? I dont remember hearing about a clan of that name in Seishi is at a rather new clan, or is it just a familial name? Oh yeah, I'm sorry feel free to ask me anything you would like and ill try and answer it to the best of my abilities."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Yuuichi followed Rei as she closed the door and followed her to the large table where he stood and looked at her as she went about doing all the things, he shook his head when she offered him tea.

"No thank you Rei-sama, I don't need anything."

Although Rei had already placed the tea in front of where he would be sitting which made him realise he had couldn't now say no without being disrespectful and so he made his way to sit down. Finding all of this wrong somehow, she was the Main Family heiress doing everything and Yuuichi was the one meant to be doing stuff for her however going off his most recent observations he guessed Rei wasn't one to take any of what he might say regarding it so he did as he was told and sat down before her.

He listened to her as she asked about his last name, a simple question which he was more than happy to answer although when she brought up the words "familial name" he averted his gaze for a moment. Before he turned back and played a fiscard, his face neutral in it's emotions.

"My last name.... it's not a clan, nor is it a family name... it's a name took, from Amatsu Otsutsuki. He was one of the three Otsutsuki in the scriptures I read and learned about from my life. To use Kaguya would've been silly since that name's already used by the Kaguya Clan."

He spoke his answer with a smile, trying to avoid that topic. Maybe she'd get the hint that he didn't have a family from him admitting to choosing his name, after all who chooses their own name over their family's?

"Now it's my turn to ask you a question, what is it like to be in such a powerful family? I mean you're basically one of the most powerful women in the world being a member of the Hyuga Main Family, no one able to tell you what to do since you're in charge just because your blood says so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Rei had not placed the tea on the table to force him to drink it so as he had requested to not drink the tea the maiden would not pour it. Taking a sip of her one however as he answered her questions, Rei would take note at how he responded to her question. It would see that the young man did not want her to go any further but the way he had recieved his last name was very interesting.

Smiling in response to his answer Rei would listen carefully to Yuuichi's question in response to hers. It was also a question that bothered her very much as she would be unable to hide her emotions of annoyance on her face,

"Being part of a powerful family does has its perks I would say, but as far as being one of the most powerful women in the world because of it I would have to disagree. I am just as strong as any other hard working konoichi I have met its just that what makes everyone different is there will and want to stand out. As far as being told what to do I choose to listen and follow the guidance or instructions of others depending on if I deem it right or justified. For me its about what I think is right or wrong. My blood or ancestory doesnt decide those things... Its me."

Reigetsu would avoid trying to speak further on the family matter it had always seemed to anger or upset to some extent. While the conditions of her clan had grown much better since her father was forced to step down, there were still so much more work to be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Yuuichi listened carefully to her response, he saw that his question had upset her and regretted asking about it. The woman's response left a silence between them for a bit as Yuuichi didn't exactly want to ask another question in case she wasn't happy with that one too. Instead he sat there looking around occasionally or just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:41 pm

She had done it again, let her feelings against the inner workings of her clan flow angrily from her mouth and in front of Yuuichi-san a Genin for that matter. She would let the rather akward silence go on for a moment before speaking again she had now thought it was best for Yuuichi to complete his assignment they could always talk later.

"Yuu-chan... I mean Yuuichi, I think it would be best if you started your assignment. We can put our conversation on hold for a moment. Also sorry about that subject is something that gets to me but I promised to answer questions to the best of my ability no matter how much it frustates me... Now do you need me to show you where the courtyard is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuichi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Yuuichi nodded in agreement, standing up and bowing to excuse himself went and collected his shoes before he realised she'd asked him a question.

"No thank you Rei-sama, I should be able to find my way there... thank you for your hospitality"

With that said he put his shoes on and left to go do his task.

--- Mission End Here ---

[THREAD EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]   

Back to top Go down

Ground Maintenence [PRIVATE - Reigetsu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1