Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)   Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Akiza was surprised to say the least when Chowakage-sama had requested her to go on a mission to save her long lost teammate and ex-lover Sotaru. She was unsure how to feel about this mission after all of this time, but her time in ANBU had taught her restraint. She knew her mission to the T and as such she was prepared to follow it as her leader had specified. She was dressed in her ANBU garb and mask as she waited for her old teammate to appear. She still blamed Luke for his desertion, but she couldn’t let that get in the way now. She would frown slightly under her mask as Fauna addressed her using her actual name. Sigh, and she was being considered for a Captain position? “Yokubo-san. I must remind you that while we are in uniform you are to refer to me by my codename: Kuroi Bara (Black Rose). Failure to do so is a crime punishable by imprisonment or removal from service as an ANBU. I am already aware of our mission to find and rescue Sotaru-san, we should head out immediately if we plan to be there with any time to spare.” She needed to keep her spotless ANBU record clean, she didn’t want any mistakes on this mission. Once they were around a mile from the prison, she would turn to Fauna, “Yokubo, I believe we should begin to formulate some form of entrance and exit strategy. We cannot be seen by anyone inside of the prison except for Sotaru-san. Also, we must remember that everyone in there, even the inmates, are A to S-ranked shinobi who will kill us on sight if we are spotted.” She would then wait for the response to her statements.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)   Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 pm

Sighing as she thought about how difficult this would be, Akiza would think over what was needed to enter the prison, and then what was needed to survive when inside. “Yokubo, regardless of how well known you are, it is equally well known that you are a member of Chowagakure, and are very liked within the village. It is also relatively well known that you have recently become the three tails jinchuuriki. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that they would buy the story that I’m turning you in, especially since you aren’t wanted by Yamigakure and the villages are under a recent armistice. So, I believe we should get closer and observe the guards, to see how they use jutsu within the prison and then we can know exactly how to do this. So, one option is distraction, causing a scene to draw the guards to use jutsu, OR we could simply wing it and take down twoof the patrolmen and search them for a seal or something. Either way, there is no way we would be able to turn any criminal in with the recent truce between the villages as Lord Chowakage would have sent a message to warn the prison If such was the case.” She would look to where Fauna was across from her, this was going to be tough, a lot more difficult than simply lying and waltzing right in, they would definitely need a distraction and then to figure out what allowed use of jutsu within the prison itself.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Akiza listened to Fauna’s plan and nodded slightly at her deductions, though when she mentioned distracting them with her body she would shake her head. “That won’t work with this scenario, they might be men, they might be idiots, but they are on duty and won’t be that easy to distract. I say we find a way to sneak up on them, take them out silently, search their bodies and then go from there. Without a major distraction, they won’t be drawn from their post, you can bet that for a prison like this the guards are trained to resist… sexual temptation. So, I say we both sneak up on them and kill them silently, or, we create clones to create a distraction that draws the whole prison’s attention and then we sneak in and kill another guard. We are both ANBU, killing a guard without jutsu should be easy for two of us.” She knew that Fauna didn’t want a large scale distraction, but it had its merits. It would draw out a majority of the guards, it would focus the guards’ attention and it would allow them access to a lot of dead guards. The only real drawback is that the prison would be on lockdown, but on the Brightside of that, they would be able to find exactly what cell their… target.. was in. Glancing at fauna, she would wait for a reply.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)   Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 am

Akiza would nod, deciding to just go along with Faunas plan. Following her and taking out the second guard by stabbing him from behind through the neck, severing his tongue before he could scream. He then had his brain severed. Dragging his body away from the trail, Rose would then search his body u til she found a sealing tag attatched to his clothes. “Yokubo, this tag must be what allows them to use jutsu within the barrier. Check to see if the guard you took down has one similar to this.” She would hold the tag up for Yokubo to inspect. Maybe they would have a turn of good luck afterall.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)   Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:31 am

Akiza would nod at Faunas idea before she realized that they needed a backup plan. Creating a wood clone that took the shape of the guard, she would then suppress her own chakra. “Yokubo, take my clone with you, I will follow behind the two of you to step in just in case something goes awry. I will also be able to cover your six.” With that, the wood clone would follow Fauna inside while Akiza stayed outside for a moment before also following them in, sticking to the shadows and keeping her senses open for any guards that may sneak up behind them.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)   Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Rose shifted in her hiding spot, she had gotten word of faunas delimma and instead of her oushing the limits that these patrol guards had, rose would propose something else. Her clone would stop fauna before she left, “Yokubo, we do not know that these guards have access to those levels of the facility. If they do not, that would be a dead giveaway and we would be caught. We should find a power array, shut down the power for that block and then you can teleport there. Otherwise we risk being found out.” With that, her clone would log into the fomputer system using the hand print of the guard fauna had knocked out. This room had access to all security cameras as well as a general control unit for the prison and its many blocks. Once she logged on, she immediately cut the power. She knew this gave them a time table, but ANBU can easily complete this mission quickly. “Alright Yokubo, you have around 30 seconds before the emergency lights kick back on, and 10 seconds after that, I estimate someone will be here to check on what the issue is. So quickly teleport him out and lets get out of here before those 40 seconds are up!” With that, the clone would disintegrate and Rose would make her way to the rendezvous to wait for Yokubo and their target.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only) (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1