Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Yamigakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Goken would sigh wearily, things just kept getting worse and worse. After witnessing Mugetsu attempt to kill Okami only to be stopped by Kosuke, he knew that he would need to handle this not only as a warrior but as the leader of this village. “Okami-dono, I assure you that whoever controlled you will be found and will face justice, but to be frank, it was by your hand that this many people of my village have been murdered in cold blood. I understand that there are other hands at play, but that won’t make the families that were torn apart by this day forgive you or hate you any less than I’m sure they do. As the kage of Yamigakure, I fear revolts and inner turmoil if there is no action taken against you. So, until we capture or find true evidence of your apparent mind control, im afraid I’ll have to treat you as an enemy to my nation and one who broke a treaty with no apparent causality.” With that, Goken would reenter his Super Saiyan 2 form, the Golden aura arcing with lighting Olympic intensifying his glare at the Chowakage. Sure, he didn’t think that Okami was fully to blame, but mind control was not the best excuse to give to his people and he would need to at least put in some more effort to fight until true evidence was presented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Okami groaned as so much began to happen around him. Seigetsu showed up, determined to speak to him somewhere where only they could go. Luckily Okami had enough in him to sense and avoid the opening strike, or he'd have been screwed. Then there was an attacker that Kosuke dispatched quickly, and Goken activated that strange Kekkei Genkai of his again to continue the fight. Considering the circumstances, Okami couldn't blame him, but it still put way too much on the Chowakage's shoulders. Rings of black and purple spread through his visible eye as his Rinnegan reactivated, as there wasn't really a way out of this that DIDN'T involve him using it somehow. Laying a hand on Kosuke's shoulder, he would drain as much chakra as possible without hindering the other man's ability to escape using Kamui, as subtle of a hint as possible to the man that he shouldn't be here, and that Okami was giving him the benefit of the doubt so he could avoid capture. Despite the circumstances, the Nidaime couldn't avoid giving his cousin at least this one chance. "Sorry, Kosuke. I'm going to have to borrow this."

Moving away from the group so that no one got caught in the subsequent crossfire between Okami, Goken, and possibly Seigetsu, the Uchiha would begin to speak once again. "I understand your need to avenge your citizens, Goken, and I won't deny you your right. Hell, I'm even willing to stay here and assist for a time in atonement, but I'll have to ask you to leave my Village out of this. I was hospitalized, and my wife was placed in charge of the Village in my stead. Chowagakure didn't break the treaty. This was an act of misguided vengeance, and I'll be damned if harm comes to my people because of my amnesic mistake. So, if you truly want your revenge, and to continue this wretched cycle of hatred, then I invite both you AND Seigetsu to attack. Just...A word of warning, before you do. I won't take a clear-headed, honest threat to my Village-my FAMILY-kindly. I'll crush you with the full measure of my power. You've proven yourself worthy of being called a Kage, so it would be disrespectful for me to respond with anything less than that."

As he finished, a massive flash of chakra, so heavy it was visible to the naked eye, woud explode outward, leaving Okami changed. He now wore a high-collared robe, silvery-white and lined with black, with nine magatama around the collar. It was split down the center to his chest, and split in the front to allow for better movement. A slight flicker, almost like flame at the edges showed that the cloak was made of pure chakra, but otherwise it seemed solid. His hair had turned the same whiteish color, and a couple of tufts formed a pair of horns above his head. His Rinnegan even seemed to glow brighter, and power exuded itself from the figure. Nine of the black orbs from before hovered behind his back, as if they were created at the same time as the form, and it only took effort to create extra like he had before. "THIS is the power of Hagoromo Otsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths. This is the power that I once wielded, and that the Monks of the Final Path returned to me. It saddens me to have to use this for war once more, but it would sadden me even more to have not honored you enough to use my full strength. Please, take the first strike."

Chakra: 1,360/1,900 (+1,500 from Kosuke)

Jutsu Used:

(A/N: I used the Tenseigan rules for Truth-Seeking Balls here (Nine on activation, extra chakra needed to replace), as the Six Paths ones need to be updated Kos sucks at design LOL. Also, as a message to Kos: Rinnegan doesn't use chakra in it's app XD I've been doing it wrong this entire time, and now you're doing it even wrongerer Razz)

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rei
Missing-Nin (A)
Missing-Nin (A)

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:05 pm

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
No jutsu
???
260/400 chakra

Things had gone from bad- to worse. Then back to better, then worse again. Goken was well within his rights and reasons to treat Okami as an enemy of the village. If the survivors of the village saw their kage not take reasonable action against such destructive power, then they would surely attempt to remove him from power by sheer disapproval or maybe even assassination. One thing everyone seemed to forget, was that as a Dullahan, Rei's Balor eyes allowed her to see the lifeforce remaining within everything. In a sense, the "time" living beings had left. Everyone focused on their blue skin and regeneration from fatal wounds- few contemplated how useful it was to have a Dullahan around to determine outcomes to events based on rudimentary observation of the fluctuating lifeforces around.

What if someone was to poison the kage's food? A Dullahand could tell him that if he ate the food, he would die. Likewise with an ambush, etc. A rather gifted ability personally handed down from the first Sage. It was now with this very gift that Rei saw everyone with. Her eyes saw their lifeforces and she knew that this fight though terrible and surely with tremendous powers: was all a farce. No one's lives here were in danger of being taken away, their lives tie was not fluctuating. Okami had no intention of being taken prisoner, though he was honest in desiring to repay his crimes by aiding in rebuilding Yamigakure's lives. That was not enough however and as Yamikage, it was Goken's duty to show force enough to repel such an attacker as Okami to appease the inner conflict and turmoil of the surviving villagers.

Luke...erh, Fauna.. had just left, seeming defeated in her own mind at the situation: this time, no one attempting to stop hi-her. Just how the man known as Luke had turned into a female, Rei wasn't too sure- maybe some transgender bender ninjutsu, frankly she didn't care how it was done. Fauna, as it was, was doing their own thing.

Kosuke wasn't here to fight, though Rei could imagine that Kosuke wouldn't idly stand by either. The question was, whom would he help? Or possibly, he had conflicting emotions about both parties and would leave to allow them to settle things their own way? That doesn't sound too bad... thought Rei as she watched the situation begin to escalate even more. She was out of her league: as a Special Jounin crippled from the use of things like Ninjutsu or genjutsu, her best Bukijutsu technique had been effortlessly countered even at highspeed. The rest was up to the Yamikage, Goken. Standing near him, she patted him on the shoulder, abdicating herself from further responsibility: the wise knew when to stand back and let things be. Goken-Sama, this is beyond my ability. The rest is up to you. she would say with a tone of indifference and a facial expression who had long since given up on an amicable outcome to this situation. With that, she would suddenly vanish at high speed, moving her full 130speed outside the village and into the Kurai forest, to watch from a safe distance to the outcome.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:32 pm

The five tails had almost been surprised when his fist had connected with Okami but once again would he be stopped by the cursed men of the Uchiha Clan. As the body of his host was thrown backwards the five tails had already prepared his assault. Tapping into Mugetsu's Phantom Metal Release the five tails would become intangible long enough to dodge the wood release attack that would attempt to bind him. The beast would attempt to dodge the the black rod but it would appear that Mugetsu had used this opportunity to get his body back. Cancelling the intangibiltiy of his Phantom Drift technique he would regain control long enough for the black rod to pierce his should forcing the Bijuu's chakra to be sealed once again, NOOOO NOOOOOO GOD DAMMIT DARN YOU MUGETSU AND EVEN MORE YOU SON OF HAGOROMO..."

With thoughs final words Mugetsu was now able to regain control of his body with the help of Goken and in addition he had now gained the ability to completely control fire. Backing away from Kosuke he would observe the new situation of the area. As two other ninja fleed from the scene Mugetsu would pay close attention to his Kage, Goken he was honestly surprised that Goken would even continue to fight against Okami he would understand that his Kage would continue to fight for the sake of his village and on behalf of the ones who had perished in Okami's assualt. While Mugetsu still yearned to kill mi he would not be able to in this current moment with Kosuke around. For now the Red Eyed Phantom would wait and watch as Goken would go toe to toe with Okami, ready to offer any assistance should he need it.

[EXIT]

Chakra Remaining: 520/1100

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:52 pm

After seeing the man who was possessed by the five tails dodge his attack, Kosuke almost expected the chakra rod to miss also, but it seemed he regained momentary control. Hearing what the beast said in its final moments, kosuke would make a mental note to go see the sages to find out what it meant. With that, Kosuke felt a huge chunk of his chakra get drained from him. Turning to see Okami, Kosuke would sigh tiredly, "Okami, we have some things to discuss. Peacefully I hope. I will seek you out when you return to Chōwagakure, and please, try to end this peacefully. You are a sage." With that, he would vanish in a swirl of space time to watch the battles from afar as he regained his chakra.  

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Goodnight nodded respectfully at the other Kage across from him. So, apparently he had managed to pick a fight with the legendary sages incarnation, or a crazy strong wacko, either way, this was sure to be one hell of a fight. Glancing at Mugetsu he would say calmly, "Mugetsu, begin to lead search and rescue efforts in the village. I am going to take Okami-dono away from here so we can settle this. If I don't return, I name you as my choice for Godaime Yamikage. But, I have no plans to die today." With that he would smile warmly before looking to Okami, "Okami-dono, let's take this to a less populated area. Follow me, if you will." With that, he flew off towards the badlands to the south of the village. It was a good hundred or so miles away, but they could make it there quickly. Once they arrived, Goken would land. His teal eyes narrowing to the Chōwakage. "I don't want to fight you Okami-san, but not to do so would show weakness from each of us and that could lead to things getting worse than better. Let us settle this matter as warriors, with honor. I respect you as a leader, as such, I will not be holding back and I ask you to do the same." He would enter his fighting stance, ready to go when Okami gave a signal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Okami nodded and followed the Yamikage, keeping his true speed under wraps for now. His mind wandered to Kosuke, who wished to talk, and Fauna, who was highly disappointed in him. It was inevitable because she didn't understand what was going on, especially since the two Kage managed to keep straight faces through it all, but it saddened him that one of his oldest friends thought so little of him. Landing across from Goken, he listened to the man's explanation. Smiling, Okami felt that this was a small victory for both of them. "Of course, Goken-san. Neither of us can afford to look weak, especially in the face of this new threat."

Watching Goken's stance carefully, he noted the loose muscles and guarded expression of a master. This was one of the most high-stakes fights Okami had ever been in, but he wasn't scared. No...In the back of his mind he remembered one that lasted an entire year, one that nearly destroyed everything. This was a friendly spar, a couple of harsh words between friends compared to that. Rocking to the balls of his feet, Okami moved behind Goken at his full speed, one that seemed as if he was teleporting from Point A to Point B faster than a human could possibly move...Then again, Okami wasn't exactly human at this point. He wondered idly if he was still an Uchiha, or if his Otsutsuki heritage had taken over completely. Bringing his foot around in a roundhouse movement towards the man's head, Okami would subconsciously drop it slightly to hit him on the shoulder in an effort not to kill him. Bringing his foot back under him, he would stretch out his right hand, allowing a black liquid to form a double helix in his hand, the legendary Sword of Nunoboko. Adjusting his stance to compensate for the weapon, he realized that the Yamikage would recognize the look of a master swordsman anywhere. Flexing his left hand, his nine Truth-Seeking Balls would flow and morph into pitch-black kunai pointed towards his opponent. Treating them as such would be lethal, however, as he must have seen earlier. The combination of Chakra Natures was even more destructive than the rare Dust Release, and seemed to vaporize anything they touched on contact. The odd energy surrounding Goken would likely protect him for the most part, but they were still far too much of a threat to ignore.

Chakra: 1,290/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Equipment Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:20 am

The sheer amount of rage that Seigetsu was feeling was similar to a magnitude seven earthquake, he had unintentionally slipped into his Tenseigan Chakra Mode. He wasn't going to stick around here and play with these people, Okami had just broken everything and now it was all just dandy and okay! Bullshit. Seigetsu wouldn't have it. He turned to leave with a face of contempt staring daggers at Okami.

"You... You are not Hagoromo Otsutsuki, I don't care how similar in chakra you are to him. Everything about Hagoromo is lost on you. There is no peace, you do not believe in balance or equal distribution of chakra as evident in your wedding when you wanted me to help you obtain more power! That is not what you created! Ninshu is your creation and you have violated its every principle. I never sought power, just enlightenment to the body like you did chakra! I didn't want power and neither did you then BUT NOW YOU'RE JUST A MEMORY!"

Upon finishing his speech the reincarnation of Hamura turned and left, using his Tenseigan's attraction and repulsion to fly and head back to Seishigakure the S-rank Jounin was going to give his personal advice to Mariko and it would not be good for Okami's international status, sage or not.

View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:42 pm

Goken’s eyes followed Okami as he moved to blindside him with a roundhouse kick. While he knew Okami was faster then him and most likely stronger too with this form around him, that wouldn’t stop him from giving this fight his all. Shifting back slightly as the kick came his way, Goken would do a back-handspring to get a few meters away from Okami as he formed the black double-helix sword. The orbs surrounding him also formed to the shape of a kunai, but Goken knew to avoid both of those, something about them didn’t feel right. Deciding that his only option would be to remain at a distance he would charge his Ki into his hands firing off twenty golden Ki blasts. Hoping to catch Okami off guard with the speed and amount of attacks headed towards him now. “I know you might be more powerful than I am, but in truth, that excites me more than it frightens me.” Grinning he would begin to formulate his plan for the next attack, depending on what the Chowakage did.

Chakra: 1,170/1,350

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Okami's eyes became downcast for a moment in the face of the incoming blasts of energy. Seigetsu's words hit him hard, harder than most would expect. Even if he was brainwashed and manipulated, he had killed hundreds of innocents. There was no excusing that, and to bring up the fact that he never would have done so as Hagoromo was a low blow. A tear ran down his cheek as he weaved back and forth to avoid the skull-sized orbs. Pulling off his eyepatch in preparation, he would keep his left eye closed so as not to waste chakra. He really didn't want this fight, or any for that matter, but it was necessary. Moving closer, Okami would open his Rinne Sharingan, the nine tomoe spinning around the pupil as it glowed crimson in the eternal dusk of the Kurai Mori. It would get faster and flash before Goken would find that there was a tugging sensation in his chest, and he would find himself on top of a black, slippery rock surface that wound and curved as far as the eye could see, dotted with ponds, lakes and oceans filled with a spitting, fluorescent green liquid that spun and swirled with reckless abandon. Where he was standing was surrounded by approximately three of them, a massive one to his back miles wide at the thinnest, a veritable lake to his right, and a tributary to his left that connected to a river further up. Okami stood across from him with his blade and floating black kunai, his eyes downcast with his white hair hanging limply in it's ponytail with the ambient humidity. They seemed to be on an island in the middle of the odd liquid, but the Uchiha didn't seem to care. The very air seemed to burn, and the rock seemed to be the only thing that was safe. Speaking up, the Sage of Six Path's reincarnation would explain a bit of where they were. "The jutsu I used before were either those I discovered myself, like the Infinite Amaterasu, or ones that are enhanced by the Rinne Sharingan, like the Infinite Izanagi. This jutsu was one used by Kaguya Otsutsuki, the Rabbit Goddess herself. It is called Amenominaka, and because of it I rule over six dimensions, this being one of them. I suggest you watch your step. The acid here could eat through anything in seconds...Anything except for me, of course. I promised you I would use my full power, just as you promised me. I owe you that much. Tell me, how am I going to get out of this one? Seigetsu is going to tell Mariko-san about this without knowing the circumstances. It'll be the end of peace as we know it..."

Chakra: 940/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Equipment Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:41 am

Blinking, Goken was slightly disoriented after suddenly appearing in this new area. It seemed as though his opponent had some odd abilities after all. Listening to Okami he would nod solemnly, “It is true, things are going to be complicated for a while. We will be expected to side with Seishigakure due to the alliance, but I give you my word that I will try and talk them out of war. But, if it comes to it, you know what I must do.” Deciding to get back into combat, he would hold out both arms, thin golden disks forming outside of his open palms. He threw them directly at Okami, hoping to catch the man off guard as he rushed him with a punch also. Should the punch hit, it would push Okami into the air where Goken would appear and slam him back into the ground. Should the punch miss, Goken would use his momentum to roll away from Okami and getting into a more defensive stance to prepare for a counter. 

950/1,350

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:32 am

Nodding at Goken's reply, Okami would watch the two discs carefully while also paying attention to the Yamikage himself. Smirking lightly, he jumped forward, horizontal to the ground between the two disks, grabbing the back of Goken's karate gi and flipping himself around using it. As soon as his feet touched the ground, Okami would sweep his leg out like a snake in order to trip the other man. If this worked he would slam him into the ground with enough force to cause a crater, the kunai-like forms of his Truth-Seeking Balls pointed straight for the Joshosenshi's chest and abdomen, two at each lung, one at the heart, one to each kidney, one at the liver, and the last at the stomach. After examining the overwhelming amount of physical energy coming off from the man, Okami had determined that it was similar in structure to the Eight Gates Formation, and would protect him from the dissolution effects of his jutsu and blade as long as he could keep it up while in contact. However, it'd still hurt like Hell, having them stabbed into you like this. The Uchiha had noticed the other man's evolution earlier, and hoped something like that would happen again this time. That was what he was aiming for. This was training, plain and simple, no matter how one spun it. They were warriors, and warriors learn best when at the brink of death. They flirt with it on a daily basis. War is their trade, and as Kage they were the most skilled merchants in the world. Speaking softly, Okami would stab the Sword of Nunoboko next to Goken's head, keeping a foot on his pelvis to prevent him from getting up. "Goken-san, I think this is checkmate, and I think you know that too. The way of the warrior is a resolute acceptance of death. A famous Kenjutsu practitioner once said that to me, and I took Sensei's words to heart. Show me your resolve, Yondaime Yamikage."

And with that, the Truth-Seeking Balls began their descent, lightning-fast yet slow to the adrenaline-enhanced senses of both combatants...

Chakra: 730/2,900

Jutsu Used:

Equipment Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:02 am

Feeling himself be tripped and then slammed onto the ground hurt like hell, but it only got worse from there. The floating black Kuwait began to dig their way into his flesh, it was only his adrenaline pumping that allowed him to retain his composure through the pain. Though eventually he felt himself begin to fade, he was still losing a lot of blood and the pain was bound to affect him eventually. He thought back to when he came to Yami to find his sister, but she was still missing. He had to find her, he couldn't die here. Not today! With this a massive burst of energy would be released from his body, effectively removing the kunai from their locations and allowing him to slip free of Okami's foothold. Standing in front of Okami, Goken now had Spiky golden hair that flowed down to his waist, along with even more defined musculature. He had ascended into SSJ3. He could feel the power flowing through his veins, though it seemed as though it wasn't going to be enough to defeat a man like Okami, it was enough to show him that he was more than worth of the title Yamikage. Looking to Okami he would speak, his voice even more gruff than usual, "Okami-san, you are something else. Though, I suppose thanks are in order, the stronger I get, the easier it will be to find those responsible for this mess." Smirking he would dash towards Okami, intent on throwing a full powered punch right at the mans chest. Though, it was a feint, at the last minute he would switch tactics, as his fist would be inches from Okami's chest, he would instead send a kick at the other Kage's side, hoping this sudden boost in speed and strength was enough to land a solid hit on the other man.

I'll post jutsu/chakra tomorrow... bed time xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:08 am

Okami laughed and took the kick, flying into the acid before pulling himself out. The two fighters would find themselves on the top of the Kage Tower in Yamigakure as Okami deactivated his Six Paths Sage Mode, closed and covered his Rinne Sharingan, and allowed his blade and Rinnegan to fade. Still laughing, he would wipe his visible eye before explaining, his hair turning black once more rapidly. "What are we, children in a park? Look at us! Two of the strongest warriors in the world, play-acting so that we still look macho at the end of the day, and for what? This HAS to be the least productive fight in the history of Shinobi! Seriously, WE'RE being pulled around like puppets on a damned string, and we're the leaders of our countries. I'm going to go help your people for a while, then go home to Chowagakure. If you need me for anything else, you know where to look."

And with that, he was gone. He would stay in town for a few days before heading home, but he had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last of it, not by a long shot...

[Thread Exit]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   

Back to top Go down

Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2