Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Phoebe walked up the road, about a mile from the Village Gates of Seishigakure. The young Kaguya yawned before stopping under a tree and sitting down. She wasn't scared of anyone coming along, honestly, so there wasn't much danger. If anything, she was afraid of missing lunch, so she reached into her bag and pulled out a sandwich to begin eating. Pondering her situation and she munched on turkey and cheese, she was intrigued as to why a Chuunin was selected for transporting documents between Hidden Villages. Sure, they weren't terribly important, just trade manifests, but still. Grumbling, she just took another bite of her sandwich and enjoyed her break.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Katsuo had just received his brand new Special Jounin rank. That was quite an high rank for an 15 year old, although he would be turning 16 soon. He was becoming so strong, Mokuton and Bakuton proving to be his new elemental releases and with this new Byakugan he has, having no idea on how he got it. It would be useful indeed with his strong bukijutsu but at the same time . he had no weapons to even fight with so it didn’t matter. As long as he had his ninjutsu he figured he would be fine fighting wise. He would walk outside of the village as his hair swayed back and forth across his back. It was longer now and people would differentiate him because of his half white and half black head, so he dyed it all black. He looked like an straight Uchiha but he didn’t care. He carried a roll on his lower back as he always had hoping it came into use, out of all these skills he learned, Ninjutsu was the most handy. As Makoto made it about a quarter of a mile outside the village he would activate his Byakugan as his eyes lightened up and the muscles around his eyes began to strain. He saw a body, it was a woman under a tree around 10 meters out. He called out to her “Who are you and what are you doing here.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Phoebe looked up, her mouth full of sandwich with a few crumbs while the half-eaten turkey and cheese sub was between her fingers. An interesting person was addressing her, and she spied some oddities about the guy. He was about her age, and he looked a little like old pictures of the Chowakage they had in the Academy's Alumni Hall. Then again, there was a few weird spots in it, and it wasn't as long, so that told her something too. The face was softer, and had less of that masculine edge that was present in most Uchiha. Speaking up once she had swallowed, Phoebe acquired an almost-playful expression with an edge of danger. "Well! My name is Phoebe Kaguya, I'm single with no siblings, and my sizes are-Oh wait, you meant "WHO am I", not "Who AM I"! Well, I'm a Chuunin from Chowagakure, and am delivering some trade manifests and news from my Village, as per the peace treaty. Nothing terribly important, other than the fact that the Chowakage is suffering from some pretty bad amnesia after an attack in his office late at night. His wife is making all the official decisions at the moment, and he's supposedly on bed rest. Now, who are you? I could tell that you're trying to look like an Uchiha, whether directly or indirectly, but half of your hair is dyed. Your face is also softer. Trust me when I say that you don't look like the Chowakage or anyone else from his clan. I'd know, since every time I see one I just..."

With the end, she visually shuddered with a blissful look on her face that bordered on inappropriate. Her question still stood, however. Who was this young man?

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Katsuo would look at the girl who called herself Phoebe .  His hair swayed in the wind as he looked at her up and down. Katsuo would take a closer look at her, she was attractive, white long hair and two red dots in the middle of her forehead Kaguya.. Bones…. Katsuo wouldn’t be caught off guard, seeing that he had no weapon he would have to use straight ninjutsu and fuinjutsu. But he wasn’t a fool, any Kaguya was dangerous.. no matter how much they flirt.“I don’t appreciate the disrespect, I am from the Great Senju clan. Something your kind wouldn’t know about… We will not be accepting any new vistors as of now. That’s including you, so I suggest you turn yourself around.. or ill make you turn around. Seishi will be willing to face anybody head on.. so to get to my village you will have to get through me.” Katsuo would hold the seal of confrontation just in case she tried to attempt anything. He would be able to see through most of her moves using the byakugan , and he seemed to be faster than her but he would have to see before he had a full judgement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Phoebe's eyes narrowed severely at this obvious breach of the chain of command and protocol. Pulling a sheaf of papers out of her bag, along with a scroll marked with the seal of the Chowakage, along with the Uchiha Clan Crest to verify that it was indeed from Okami Uchiha, the Head of probably the most famous Clan in the Elemental Countries. "According to these, sweetie, attacking me is tantamount to an act of war, violating the peace treaty between our Villages. I know you Senju have a thing against the Uchiha, but I can guarantee that the Chowakage doesn't care about your petty squabble. So go ahead and stop me, but you'll have to deal with both Chowagakure's wrath AND an inquisition from you own Kage. Besides, it'd be a damn shame for such an innocent-looking face as yours to get ruined. OH, and one more thing: I doubt you're actually a pure-blooded Senju. You might want to get those eyes checked."

With that, Phoebe began to walk off with an important air. She WAS a diplomat at the moment, so any attack on her would be a clear-cut violation of the peace between the Villages.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:57 am

Katsuo wouldn’t just let her pass like that. He had to defend Seishi, even If it costed him his life. As she would begin to walk off , Makoto would wait till she was around 3 meters out watching her closely with his byakugan. 

He would move quickly, turning around, seeing that his seal of confrontation was already up he would breathe deeply as he starred down her back using Fire Release: Stream. Simultaneously, slamming his hand onto the ground summoning the Four-Pillar Prison attempting to catch her and cause possible 1st and most likely 2nd degree burns.  The prison would come on her left and right sides leaving her the only routes out is back towards the fire or straight forward which wouldn’t help her much either seeing that the fire seemed to be much faster than Makoto has seen Ninja run, even himself. Makoto had come up with the plan within a few seconds hoping that it was successful. He would watch closely with his byakugan for any chakra shifts within her body, whether they cut off due to the burns or increase due to a upcoming attack.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra: 340/440

Last edited by Katsuo on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 am

Eyes widening, Phoebe tossed her bag with the papers out of harms way, and out of the prison, before she was trapped, with the Fire Release technique burning her flesh before she pulled a little trick out of the proverbial sleeves. As the prison closed, she would draw up countless bones from the dirt underneath the battlefield to pierce and slash anything in their way, shredding the wood-and potentially Katsuo-while allowing her to slip underground amidst the stream of flames. Considering the chakra that now saturated the ground in the form of the tens of thousands of razor-sharp bones, it would be near-impossible for even the Byakugan to distinguish where she was. Popping out from right behind him, she would immediately perform the Dance of the Carmellia, pulling a short bone sword out of the bones in the upper portion of her left arm, gripping it with her right and stabbing out at the first thoracic vertebrae, where the Byakugan's blind spot was. Even if that didn't work right off the bat, she would continue the dance by stabbing outwards in an extremely chaotic manner. In most opponents, this would cause the eyes to lag behind, creating a sort of afterimage, but Dojutsu users weren't typically average. She knew from experience that while sparring against the Sharingan, a skilled user was able to 'predict the future' by reading the tiniest muscle movements and changes in chakra patterns, then reacting while three to five steps ahead. The Byakugan's ability to see in a 360* circle, except for that spot she had already targeted, was a bitch too, as she had managed to spar a couple on occasion. Of course, that was against those who had been trained in the Gentle Fist since they could walk, and given that this man thought he was a Senju, he was likely more used to using his eyes in a normal fashion, not paying attention to or even understanding the extra visual information. Fighting against a Dojutsu user was a bitch, but an Uchiha she had dated had made it clear that HAVING a Dojutsu was just as hard if you didn't know how to use it.

Chakra: 200/300

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:27 am

Katsuo would watch closely as she tossed her things and took some burns but managed to cope with it somehow. His byakugan still activated, he noticed an extreme amount of chakra coming from the ground, jumping up almost immediately as they appeared quickly. Bones, out of the ground. Katsuo already could that they were extremely sharp so would take his hit time as he landed on the ground between a couple of big ones. As he landed he would turn quickly not giving the Kaguya enough of a chance to hit him in his blind spot which he didn’t know about seeing that it was moving as well as his body. She emerged from within the bone,  Katsuo might not have caught her if it weren’t for her stabbing motion at him with her bone sword. Katsuo had 360 vision, a body wasn’t that hard to see compared to bones. Katsuo would turn around and move back a step making sure he knew where the other bones were, it was her. At that moment he knew he caught her, she was too close. As she performed a series of movements attempting to stab Katsuo with her bone, but Katsuo saw right through her movements, not because of his Byakugan but on how slow she was. As she leaned in another time to Katsuo he would make a quick jab to her jaw using all of his speed, not just any jab though. This jab was a jutsu that was Katsuo’s first time using, “Explosion Release: Landmine Fist” . Assuming he hit her, her head would be blown off on impact leaving her body.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra: 270/440

Just want to let you know that Phoebe's speed is 40 while Makoto's is 85. Which is why I'm able to see past her moves. Also
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Phoebe got blasted backwards by the force of the explosion, surrounded by smoke. As it cleared, she would be seen, standing in place amidst her bones with a hand over her face. Revealing it, there was bone showing along the left side of her face, but it was virtually unharmed other than the flesh peeling. Her eyes were narrowed violently, as she began screaming. "FUCK YOU! You DARED to ruin my BEAUTIFUL FACE?! I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!"

Stepping forward, a massive amount of chakra began to build up in her muscles as the chakra flow to the field of bones stopped. He would still have to worry about touching them lest he get cut, but the insolent cur in front of her didn't have to worry about any more sprouting up. Speaking once again, her skin would burst with green mist. "HACHIMON, GATE OF PAIN! OPEN!"

This was as far as she could open up the gates, but it SHOULD be enough to deal with this bastard. Phoebe was able to handle this training, despite being a Chuunin, because her bone structure was indestructible. This allowed for her to survive a fight that more heavily relies on the Eight Inner Gates, even though her internal organs were beginning to tear. Moving at a speed that no Shinobi would be able to track without the Sharingan or some other outside assistance, she threw a punch at the man's gut with enough force to shatter a brick wall. She wouldn't put in enough force to KILL him, but she wasn't going to take an unauthorized interruption to her diplomatic mission lightly. Fuck this guy, she had been asked to do this by the Chowakage's wife herself, with a promise to talk to her husband about a promotion. NO ONE was going to get in the way of something this important, especially not some dumbass Senju wannabe.

Chakra: 55/300

Strength: 150
Speed: 150
Durability: 80

Posts until Hachimon ends: 3

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Backlash:

Redo your post bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Katsuo watched as the jab blew her away then wasting no time to form his seals watching her closely with his byakugan. His hands moved swiftly as he saw she was waiting for the smoke to clear. He wasn’t. The wood would form over her quickly as she stepped forward talking about unleashing the gates forming a cage about the side of an outhouse. Katsuo would jump onto the edge of the top of the cage to look at his work. The slits in the wood were half an inch wide which allowed them to see each other but barely. The cage also ran underground in the same pattern so she couldn’t dig her way out. There was no way she could escape this cage, it was a cage strong enough for a Bijuu . Surely a girl with a “Gate of Pain” could escape this although her chakra was off the charts. Katsuo would stand there and wait for her chakra to settle as he whistled to himself a little tune he used to sing as a child.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra: 200/440
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 pm

Katsuo would watch the woman as he trapped her in the Cage, no chance she was getting out of that. Well, at this point he might as well finish her off he thought to himself. He had never killed anybody before but this had to be done. Katsuo raised up his arm performing a move sacred to the Senju clan as the wood from the ground wrapped around Pheobe. He would then have the wood choke her to death as he turned around not wanting to watch it. He would wait 10 minutes before jumping down from the cage as it broke apart. He pulled the scroll off his back and formed the seals as his wood moved the body towards him. Moving quickly he sealed her away into the scroll as he packed it back onto his back and left for the Village. “No one passes through without going through me.”

-EXIT-

Chakra: 100/440

Jutsu Used:

(Kos and Rei said i should 48 hour since its been 5 days. I just took the hit to kill since thats what i was there for. Thanks for the NPC Okami, although i won't be needing the DNA lmao.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)   

Back to top Go down

An Ancestor's Bones (Private, Katsuo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1