Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:05 am

What was a girl to do in her day off from her ninia duties. Well of course most of the girls in ger generation of the academy had already moved on to become expecting parents or even stay at home wives. But Reigetsu knew that wasnt the life for her... She needed to learn, master, and hone her ninja skills for the sake of individuality for the sake of self growth. Strolling through the most busy part of Seishigakure she would window shop the hundreds of stores and shops that covered this very lively plaza. It wasnt that she really could afford anything it was more that she didnt want anything, she wasn't searching for anything. But hopefully something or one, will find her.

Last edited by Reigetsu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:17 pm

Fumetsu lazily strolled through the village, his gaze absent with a light smile on his face. Today seemed like a good day for the immortal, he definitely couldn't complain so far, he had just completed a few basic missions and was going to spend the remainder of his day lazing about the village. Of course he thought this was the case, but things were sure to change when he accidentally walked straight into a young Hyuuga that seemed to be window shopping. Shaking his head slightly to get his brain back into working order, he looked at her, she was definitely attractive, as most Hyuuga were, but her hair seemed to be more curly then most Hyuuga he had come across. Of course he would be polite and offer a sincere appology, with a gentlemanly smile on his face, "Oh, excuse me, Hyuuga-sama! I was not watching where I was walking! I do hope you're alright!" With this he would smile and offer her his hand, "The name's Fumetsu Ametsutchi! Pleasure to meet you!" He knew that most Hyuuga were arrogant pricks, but maybe this one would be different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Enjoying the scenery of all the beautiful items she could possibly want in the future she was caught off guard when she would run into a rather hard surface calling her to stumble backwards and eventually fall flat on her butt. Looking upwards back towards the thing she ran into her eyes would be set upon a young and beautiful young man who seem couldnt have recalled seeing before.

While normally one would be upset from running into someone and fall in thier behind Reigetsu was much calm and surprised then upset. The young man had also apologized to her even before she had fallen so she definitely could not be upset. Smiling brightly while taking his hand an standing to he feet she laugh rather loudly before speaking back to the man.

"Oh thank you so much Fumetsu-san, I am in fact perfectly fine... Well you know besides the embarrassment. Anyhow my name is Reigetsu Hyuuga. It is my pleasure to meet you as well and dont worry about that little thing I wasn't quite paying attention myself so no one's at fault. So what were you up to on this beautiful day. I myself have just been taking a little glance at what all this popular stores have to offer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Fumetsu would smile as he heard her speak, “Ah, it is a pleasant day, and these stores do hold an abundance of interesting bobbles. I myself was merely walking towards my favorite training ground for some meditation and possibly trying out some jutsu I have been working on. Well, that is, before I ran into you, Reigetsu-san.” With that he would chuckle slightly. He knew that he should be training, but he also knew he wanted to speak with her some more. He could sense that she was a kunoichi, the way she carried herself and the muscle he felt when they collided betrayed her kindness. It also didn’t hurt that she was from a clan like the Hyuuga, where almost all of the clan become ninja. Maybe he would get her to showcase her skills or something of that nature, though he would leave it all to play out as it will, not caring how the day would unfold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Reigetsu would try to hide the blush that so wanted to come to her face, this man was charming, from the way he dressed to just simply how alluring his voice was. But she just couldnt get past his eyes. They were a piercing red which would seem to ignite her blood and her heart in a racing manor.

"Well young man dont let me stop you... In fact would you like some company maybe we can stretch our legs together?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:49 am

Fumetsu would grin slightly as he heard her offer to come and train with him, he knew that she would favor close-combat much like himself, and who knows, maybe she could give him a run for his money. “I would very much appreciate the company Reigetsu-san! And an obviously formidable sparring partner! Though, I must warn you, don’t hold back, I’m a tad more… durable than most other people in the village.” With that he would grab her hand and make his way towards the training ground, once arrived he would remove the top half of his training gi, revealing his bare torsoe with only his jashinist necklace hanging over his chest. His black pants seemed to be loose and perfect to allow for flexibility in combat. Stretching he would then glance at her, “I’m ready when you are Reigetsu-san! Don’t hold back, I want to see what you’re really capable of!” With that, he would settle into a seemingly beginner stance, full of holes and an awkward placement of his defense, this was definitely a ruse, but he pulled it off very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Reigetsu was quite happy that her new friend had accepted her request to join him. She was even more happy when he would grab her hand leading her to one of the closest training grounds which happened to be on of her most favorite because of its seclusion and almodt empty lots, "Dont worry I wont hold back, I wanna see what your a made of."

Upon settling into the training grounds Rei would watch as Fumetsu started to remove his clothing at first it seemed as little weird but as she observed his body she could tell that he was proficient in Taijutsu. Her eyes had also been drawn to a necklace it had been a symbol she had seen before but she just couldnt place a figure on it. In any case she would decide to take his advice serioud. Sd she watched him enter a rather lazy fighting stance she would release a wave of chakra from her eyes as several viens would began to protrude from her eyes with it.

"Byakugan!"

Leaping forward with an almost blazing speed Reigetsu would fire a series of blazing open and closed palms strikes equally ten in total in a attempt to push back Fumetsu and hopefully get him off his balance for an additional set off attacks.

Chakra Remaining: 1030/1060

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Reigetsu on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Fumetsu watched as she activated her Byakugan, he had a feeling that getting ones tenketsu closed would hurt… a lot. His eyes would narrow as she dashed forwards, he knew he wouldn’t have much time and he reached up and grabbed her wrist just before the first palm thrust hit, it wasn’t enough to stop the attack, but he was able to tag her with a Hiraishin seal for later use. It wouldn’t be extremely noticeable and looked very similar to his Jashinism symbol. After the seal was placed he would allow himself to feel the brunt of her attack, stumbling backwards some before the attack ceased. “Wow, you are very strong Reigetsu-san! Lets see if you can handle this!” With that he would focus swift release chakra into his fists and throw a flurry of punches in her direction, the speed of the punches creating wind pressure with enough force to dent buildings and uproot trees with enough hits landed. He had confidence that she could dodge it though, she seemed to be quick on her feet.

Chakra: 510/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Reigetsu had been quite surprised that the young man even while in the midst of taking her attack had been able to grab her wrist, that was truly a skilled tactic this man was certainly no push over. Concentrating her chakra to form a cloak in the appearance of lions paws around her hands and feet in response to the mans counter attack...

These lion paw cloaks served to both increase Reigetsu's strength and speed greatly. Using the speed boost to now match Fumetsu's speed she would spin rapidly gatheting a dome of wind powerful enough to counter Fumetsu wind punches but her dome would not just protect her. The dome would began to sprout the head of a dragon from its roof. The dragon head would then go on to launch itself for attempt to smash into Fumetsu at a strength of ninty five. In the even Fumetsu somehow go to her the Lion Maiden still had something in mind.

"That was a rather interesting technique there!"

Chakra Remaining: 910/1060

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Reigetsu on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Fumetsu watched as she managed to activate some jutsu and block the brunt of his attack, she definitely had some skills. He watched as her dome formed a draconian head from its roof, this was interesting. As the dragon head launched itself towards him, he knew it was gonna hurt, so he activated his seal that he placed on Reigetsu earlier and vanished from his position only to reappear by her side sending a quick roundhouse kick her way. Hopefully she would be caught off guard enough from his sudden appearance that she wouldn’t be able to block. If she was, he would take the hit, not like it could kill him.

Chakra: 480/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Reigetsu was honestly surprised when Fumetsu had disappeared right in front of her eyes. Something about it seemed familiar. It was then that she would think about a technique she herself had wielded, Flying Thunder God technique. Not allowing herself to waste anymore precious time thinking about how did he activate his technique, even if thats what is was, she would continue to use the momentum from the spin she used to create the Final Dragon God to spin further while simultaneously using her Byakugan to find his location.

Upon doing so she would notice the man had already attempted a counter attack by sending an swift roundhouse kick in her direction. Thanks to the momentum she would use both of her arms to catch the kick allowing her to place her very own unnoticeable seal on his leg. But in the process she would get throw back and throw towards the ground from the strength and force from the kick, this man was much stronger then she had anticipated. Standing back up she woupd intend to question the man about the technique he had used to teleport to her, while also preparing her next attack. Gathering additional chakra to her cloaked right hand, she would focusing the chakra into a spiraling ball of energy almost perfectly and simultaneously.

Sprinting back towards Fumetsu once again she would launch her right arm forward attempting to thrust the spear into Fumetsu abdomen, and upon impact the chakra sphere would drill into his skin launching him backs furiously in a spiraling tunnel like fashion.

Chakra Remaining: 810/1060 (Paying for Grand Lion Paws Upkeep and Flying Rajin Seal)

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Reigetsu on Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Fumetsu was slightly surprised when she managed to catch his kick, even if he wasn't moving at his max possible speed, that was still a feat. He was also very surprised when she created a spinning ball of chakra that was then forced into his gut, drilling through his flesh and definitely causing some internal damage, as he coughed up quite a bit of blood. She would notice a sadistic almost demonic glint in his eyes before it would vanish, replaced by his normal friendly, calm gaze. He was then thrown back a few feet with a steaming hole in his gut. Deciding to give his new wound a moment to heal he would lay on his back and think for a moment about how fast her reaction time was, even with the byakugan. After a few minutes, granted that she didn't attack him whilst he was down, he would sit up, revealing his now semi-healed stomach. Once the wound fully closed, he would stand and stretch some, revealing there to not even be a mark left from he jutsu. "You are really strong Reigetsu-San! That had to be one of he worst pains I have ever experienced, it almost made me lose my cool for a moment!" He would laugh heartily, this girl made him feel alive, for the first time in his life.

Chakra: 480/600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:17 pm

As her Rasengan made contact with Fumetsu's abdomen she would immediately began to feel bad. She could see the extensive damage she had just caused her new friend. The moment Fumetsu would sit towards the ground she would run over to him to inspect the wound with a look of intense guilt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to... I just go too excited I hope your oka-"

As Rei watched him lay on his back she would see that the man held almost no wounds. She was sure that her Rasengan hit and sure that the man was injured but the damage had no been erased. It now clicked in her mind what the necklace he had meant.

"You're a Jashinist aren't you? Oh please dont tell me your related to Muteki that would just crush my heart to have him as a brother in law."

Reigetsu didnt mean for the brother in law part to slip out. I mean of course she liked this guy but her saying thay would come off a bit crazy to most people. She had hoped he didnt hear that part but if he somehow did it wouldnt be enough to scare him away besides Rei was almost sure the man was just as interested in her.

Chakra Remaining: 819/1060 (Stamina Recovery)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Fumetsu would laugh her off as she fussed over him, as he stood, he missed the brother-in law part. "I've heard of this Muteki, but we have yet to officially meet. But yes, I am a Jashinist, not by choice, but that's a tale for another time. You've got some good moves Reigetsu-San, but I don't think this battle is over just yet is it? I was just starting to get warmed up!" With that, he would smirk and enter a much more flawless stance, one that he used with his swift release techniques,with his legs the perfect distance apart and his arms at the ready, he was clearly a speed type, but that didn't mean he couldn't pack a punch! He was ready for her next attack, though he knew she wouldn't fall for the same old hiraishin again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Reigetsu would smile when she saw that he was really okay and for some reason almost screamed to the heavens when he realized that he did not know Fumetsu. Blushing at his compliment about her skills Reigetsu would jump back from her current position.

He was right she would think this spar was not over just yet they still had much more to focus on. The moment she would land on her she would enter a rather traditional Hyuuga fighting stance, with her open palm infront of her body while the other laid resting near her thigh. But now was the time yo display her own mastery of the Hiraishin Technique. Activating the seal Reigetsu had placed on Fumetsu's leg she would teleport above the man within the blink of an eye. Above him the Lion Maiden would allow the lion paw chakra cloak on ger hand to fluctuate and build up allowing the cloak to almost double in size,

"Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher!"

Reigetsu would fire a rather large wave of chakra cloaked wind in the shape of a Lion Paw at Fumetsu. Upon Impact, the wind would smash into into Fumetsu's body attacking his vital organs while simultaneously smashing and crushing his body into the ground, now that Rei knew he was a Jashinist she no long needed to hold back and besides she was sure the something like this wouldnt take him down.

Chakra Remaining: 719/1060 (C Rank Hiraishin/Grand Lion Paws Upkeep)

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Fumetsu would tense as he saw her vanish, his own hiraishin activating if by instinct, once activated he would appear just behind her and well out of the way of her attack. He would then jump a few meters away to get some space. Once he had some space,  he would withdraw one kunai from his belt which he quickly applied a seal to. He then threw it directly at Reigetsu, though he would form a hand seal right after he threw it. Said kunai then multiplied into 100 kunai with the seal on them. He would wait for them to hit their target before he proceeded with his next attack.

Chakra: 360/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Reigetsu was rather surprised when a swarm of kunai had began to fly in her direction, it was a rather flashy and interesting but yet not really that threatening while Fumetsu still had her Hiraishin seal placed on his leg. But she wouldnt resort to that again at least not so soon. Preparing what seemed to be another Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher technique but this time the chakra cloaks covering both hands would fluctuate and grow. This time as she release the massive lion paw of wind two palms would fly towards the swarm of Kunai attempting to blow them back at Fumetsu or at least out of Reigetsu's path. Running towards Fumetsu through the clear pathway thanks to her Eight Trigrams: Vaccum Wall Palm, the Lion would jump into the air spinning her entire body while extending her leg forward in a attempt to drop an axe kick on Fumetsu's skull.

Chakra Remaining: 659/1060

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:54 pm

Watching as Reigetsu sent a blast of her chakra to divert the storm of kunai away from her, but they still littered the field now and would be available for when Fumetsu needed them for at least a few short minutes. Noticing Rei jump high into the air obviously intent on dropping an axe kick on him, Fumetsu would flood his body with swift release chakra, moving far faster than anyone could see, actually leaving behind an afterimage for Rei to hit with her kick. Once she landed, he would flood his system again before delivering a punch at an astounding speed, this punch actually having an intense amount of force behind it. He would hold back ever so slightly at the last moment, just hitting her hard enough to knock her back around ten meters. This was truly turning out to be an interesting battle, he had yet to be pushed this far in his time within the village, it was exhilarating.

Chakra: 220/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Reigetsu could not believe how much fun she had been having, not only that she had been able to display her skills against some she had a tiny crush on. Even in the heat of their sparring session a smile can be seen plastered across her face. As her axe kick seemingly connected with Fumetsu something had seemed strange. That was rather easy hitting him with a simple kick something was up. But as she landed on the ground she what realize that the Fumetsu she thought she kicked had been gone.

This had forced her body to attempt to enter a defensive state but before she even could a swift almost supersonic punch had connectednwith her body both cracking a couple of his rib bones and launching her backwards ten meters into the ground. Coughing up blood as she attempt to stand she would wipe away the crimson liqud from her mother before return back to her normal defensive stance. Although she was hurt Reigetsu was not going to give up this easily focusing her chakra intensely Fumetsu would be able yo see the chakra cloak on her hands spread to the rest of her body now forming a larger completed lion cloak which would surround and strengthen her body. With her strength, durability, staminia, speed, and perception boosted to new heights she was ready to spar just a little while longer.

Now taking this opportunity to activate her Hiraishin Seal once again she would teleport behind him and immediately enter the famed Eight Trigrams: One Hundred and Twenty-Eight Plams stance. Not allowing Fumetsu even time to turn around she would lung her palms forward swiftly attempting to hit his chakra points perfectly. Upon reaching the one hundredth plam she would strike Fumetsu with two open plams striked attacks. These strikes would also temporarily close his chakra points forcing him to temporarily rely on brute force alone for quite some time.

Chakra Remaining: 499/1060

Current Stats:

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Fumetsu would pause for a moment to catch his breath, though his seeming break was halted when her chakra spread from her hands to surround her whole body with the image of a lion. Immediately deciding that being hit by her in that state would cause much more pain than its worth, he activated his hiraishin seal again. Appearing next to her, he would thrust his fist forward. This would form a tube of pure pressure that would push into her with strength enough to shatter a boulder the size of a large summon. This also had a high probability of blasting her back some, giving Fumetsu a moment to compose himself before deciding on a better plan of action.

She was surely a powerful adversary, definitely on the cusp of attaining S-ranked status. All she really lacked was experience and a few ninjutsu as all she had showcased so far were taijutsu skils. Fumetsu could surely help her with any training she needed, he also wouldn’t mind spending more tie with the attractive hyuuga. She was definitely something else, and that was something the immortal wanted to learn more about. But, for now he knew he needed to end this fight fast, lest he be forced to withdraw, he had almost exhausted his reserves.

Chakra: 120/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:32 pm

Reigetsu had been ready to defend herself upon noticing that Fumetsu had disappeared once again with what she would assume to be the Hiraishin technique. It would seem that his speed had also returned back to its base state and now that Reigetsu had her Full Lion Ensemble active she knew that she was able to outspeed him if he hadnt used any speed boosting skills. The moment her Byakugan picked up his new location she would use a weaker teleportation technique known as Body Flicker to move away from him at blurring speed. Appearing now in the air above him she would also summoning a Shadow Clone which would leap from her shoulders with a slowly forming Rasengan. As the normal shadow clone version headed towards Fumetsu aiming to slam the Rasengan into him again, the real Reigetsu once the Pressurized Punch had faded Reigetsu would activate her Crystal Release technique, Pelting Swallow Rain... Forming all fifteen crystalline bird creatures she would direct them to surround herself and in the event Fumetsu would teleport to her using Hiraishim the birds would fly into him with pelting damage lowering his speed by 75.

Chakra Remaining: 378/1060 (No Chakra Deduction for Full Lion Ensemble)

Current Stats:

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Reigetsu on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:22 am

Fumetsu could sense as she dodged his attack and allowed her clone to be struck by his jutsu instead. She then formed some kind of crystal birds around herself, an obvious defensive technique, but fumetsu bet that it had offensive use also. And, not feeling like picking shards of crystal from his skin later he raised his hands in a general peace manner. "I concede, you are one tough opponent and I've wasted a lot of chakra. Sure I could try to fight you without it, and I'd eventually win that simply due to the fact that you wouldn't be able to kill me, but I'm not all that keen on being beaten to a pulp until you're tired either." He would chuckle at himself a bit after that. "You sure are strong Reigetsu-hime, almost S-rank if only you had a bit more experience. I'm sure a promotion isn't too far away for you!" He would smile warmly, he hoped the girl would allow him to forfeit, but if not he was prepared to teleport to one of the many kunai littering the field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:50 am

Reigetsu was honestly surprised when Fumetsu had in some manor thrown in the white flag, this was the best moments of the battle when you and your opponent was nearing little to no chakra and or stamina. But she understood that this was also a training session. Cancelling her Full Lion Ensemble and thus forfeiting her chakra reserve for a while she would fall backwards on her behind from the resulting loss of chakra,

"Thanks, Fume-chan that was such an amazing training session, and thanks as well for the compliments. You are also resilient that punch from eariler was amazing and it hurt like hell haha."

She would continue to laugh as her crystal swallow bird would crumble away around her turning into a sparkling dust that was soon whisped away by the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Fumetsu would smile fondly at the Hyuuga. “I am glad to have impressed you, and that was the hardest anyone has pushed me in combat in years. I almost had to pull out my trump card! But, I wouldn’t want to accidentally kill you, it would be a shame to not be able to see you around anymore Hime.” He would finish his sentence with a charming wink. He now knew for sure that he liked this girl, she was kind and very strong. She would surpass him easily soon enough until he perfected the technique he considered his ‘trump card’. Smiling he would address her again, “How about we go out to dinner or something sometime and you can tell me more about yourself?” He had actually just asked her on a date. Making her the first girl he had ever asked on a date. Ever. But, he hoped she would accept, as he really had grown rather fond of her. The way the crystal dust made her gain an ethereal glow was a bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Reigetsu would smile with the remark about killing her while normally something of this manor wasn't particularly funny it had now been rather funny maybe because it had been accompanied by a rather handsome face. Her face would also turn a deep crimson as she was asked out on a date by Fumetsu. She of course would say yes but she needed him to sweat for a moment. Runningher fingers through her rather abnormally curly hair she would control the muscles in her face to make.ot appear as if she was thinking. She would the look him in his eyes after a few brief minuets, "Of course, Dinner sounds lovely, I am rather interesting about you as well I am also confused as to how we have also never seen each other... Weird don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   

Back to top Go down

Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next