Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:19 am

Nodding his head with a rather large grin he would answer her question. "Not odd at all, I'm usually out on missions that take a while, often a few weeks at a time. The Seishikage often sends me on missions that would otherwise be suicidal for other shinobi due to my, erm... condition..." his smile never fading though he stumbled a moment to find a way to describe his immortality. But her beautiful face framed by her curly hair made the light pink dusting on his cheeks intensify slightly, "I would ask about your past, I've never had talks with someone who grew up in a clan before, I must say I'm intrigued to know what it's like growing up in one, especially he esteemed Hyuuga clan!" He would finish with an extravagant mock bow, with a flourish of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:40 am

Reigetsu had now found herself quite charmed by the rather attractive black haired immortal man, so much that so even upon him asking her about her least favorite quesiton to respond to she still held a sparkle in her eyes hoping that his meeting would never end but first she needed to answer his question.

"My past has been relatively hard, in fact I some much so that my mother had passed away shortly after sister's birth. My dad hates me and even more particularly women and general, and my brother still treats me as a child. Otherwise the Hyuga Clan is somewhat peaceful I guess.." She had hope that her rant would not leave room for further questions any person could tell that was a rather soft area for Rei and that diving deeper would not end in such a wonderful conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:03 pm

Fumetsu would smile sadly as he recalled his own childhood, if you could call it that. She seemed to have had a tough home life, he couldn’t relate to that, but he knew what struggle felt like so he could relate there. Knowing that it wasn’t something she wanted to talk about further he would apologize, “I am sorry Reigetsu-chan if I offended you or brought up unpleasant memories. It was surely not my intention.” Smiling softly, he would pat Reigetsu on her back gently. He hoped that she didn’t fault him for his curiosity, though he would understand if she was upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:51 am

Reigetsu would be rather happy that Fumetsu didnt push any further about her life up until nowm she was tired of dwelling in the past it was time for her to make new memories and live new experinces. Meeting Fumetsu would fall under this category, this meeting was completely spontaneous and turned out to be something great. Blushing as Fumetsu would place his hand on her back the Lion Maiden would nod his way to let him know everything was okay as her smile would flashy more bright ly then ever.

But while the two had been enjoying themsleves greatly the day would began to come to an end. The sun had slowly began to set and Reigetsu had needed to get home. She didnt expect for this day to be so perfect but it had gone just right.

"Fumetsu-san it would seem that the day has gone by so fast. I'd think we should rap things up here. I have had so much fun today! I am also even more excited for the date we have to come but hopefully we can meet again before that!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 am

Noticing the setting sun as Reigetsu drew attention to the time, Fumetsu would nod happily. “It has been a pleasure being your sparring partner Hime. I would very much like to see you again soon, I find your company to be addicting, and your smile contagious. I bid you goodnight, Lioness.” With that, Fumetsu would flash back to his apartment to get some much needed rest. They had truly gone at it like a couple of warriors today, surely just the first of many encounters with the Hyuuga girl.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:04 am

Reigetsu in all honest had been quite sad once her new friend would leave. But surely it was time for the two to return home. She would make sure to laugh and thanl him for the beautfil compliment before beginning her rather short walk back to the Hyuuga compoud allowing her to think about the events that had just transpired.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!   

Back to top Go down

Meeting another immortal?!?! Reigetsu meets Fumetsu!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2