Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Magunasu's Plead(Private/Goken)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Magunasu's Plead(Private/Goken)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Magunasu was a stressed man. He had just seen his daughter die, and not to mention, the fate of his one true friend was completely ambiguous. He had made his way into the Kage's building. Goken, in fact. Goken was the kage, and he had to meet with Goken. It was the uptmost importance. He wore his normal clothing, nothing was amiss. He couldn't afford to look anything but his best for this meeting.  His hair was even combed back and made to look fancy. He had looked his best, despite his clear lack of sleep since the incident. He was allowed in, he had been sent and they knew where he was during the incident. There was ambiouity about the fate of Magunasu.

He knocked on the office doors of Goken. He had some very important words.

"Goken-Sama, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Yamigakure

PostSubject: Re: Magunasu's Plead(Private/Goken)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Goken had been working like crazy to get the village back in working order. Ever since the incident that many were calling, "The Day of Black Sun". A fitting title, though one that will haunt the village for many years to come. The Nōblord clan being one of the hardest hit, he knew that they were struggling with their losses. Just then, a knock came on the door to his office, "Enter" he would call out. When Magetsu entered, he would look the man over, he looked more put together than he had when Goken had seen him last, and he had a serious air about him. Knowing that the man was grieving, Goken would make sure to listen to what he had to say he knew what it felt like to lose someone precious to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Magunasu's Plead(Private/Goken)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 pm

"Goken-Sama. I.... well, you know what happened. I wish no disrespect coming in at such a stressful time, but I feel it's needed. I have a...small request. You know of a sage who was young when he left? He was considered a prodigy. He'd be... 30?" Magunasu spoke, as he walked up and stood by the desk. He was fully intent of respecting the rules of Goken, and of the village, but when there was a need, there was a need.

“I wish to go and learn the art of Senjutsu from the man. I promise that I’ll be back in a week. I must. I must go learn it, otherwise I fear i’ll be as useless as before. I wasn’t mentally there, Goken-sama, and I’m very sorry because of it.” His words let out a disappointment in himself far greater than anything else, because he felt that his depression led to him being absolutely useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Yamigakure

PostSubject: Re: Magunasu's Plead(Private/Goken)   Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Goken would listen to Magunasu’s request silently, weighing the options he was being given. On one hand, at this time, it was critical for the village to have all of its top Jounin within the village in case another attack as staged, on the other hand, the man in front of him had suffered great loss and if nothing else deserved a break. Plus, on this break the man intended to study the techniques of sages, a truly powerful and rare skill to be employed within Yami. If the man succeeded, he would be the first Sage that yami had. “I hereby approve your request and grant you one week of leave to use for training, I also grant you another week to take after said training in order to rest your body and mind after the trying times we have all suffered. I know of your loss and as your kage I share in your pain. All the members of this village are my family, when one suffers, I suffer. I have had every name of someone who perished seared into my mind. She will be missed, and Yami will not sit idly by as whomever orchestrated this attack continues to plot our destruction. When you return, stronger than before, we will face this threat together, not as Leader to Soldier, not as Kage to Soldier, but as Family.” With that, he signed off on an extended two week training leave for the man to take. He knew he would need the second week not only to fne tune and master his skills further, but to hopefully be able to put his mind and spirit to rest after the loss of his dear ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magunasu's Plead(Private/Goken)   

Back to top Go down

Magunasu's Plead(Private/Goken)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1