Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Mission 1:

Today was the day, the day were Reigetsu was to meet Fumetsu again and even better go on several difficult missions with him. Aftering bumping into him a few weeks ago she knew that he was the right person to help her on her journey to become an S Rank Ninja. She was lucky to have someome who could back her up in these dangerous situations especially one like their first mission.

I mean come on... The reanimated version of on of thiet past Kage's who would be stupid enough to do something like that? In anycase they would need to find the the Edo Tensei and the person who was stupid enough to summon him at the same time. Waiting for her partner to show up she would activate her Byakugan to survey the near by area. While she currently didnt see anything she knew that trouble was surely to come. From the information that had on the past Seishikage he was able to use all five of the basic element natures.

That was quite the feat as Reigetsu herself had yet to even figure out what elemental nature she herself could use... Even with the variety of jutsu that she was sure the Kage would have she was still confident enough in her abilities to be able to handle it without causing to much damage to the village, herself, or anyone else unlucky enough to get caught in the crossfire. Stretching her body she would attempt to formulate ways to stop both the Edo Tensei and the user.

She was sure they could seal away the Edo Tensei without another Fuuinjutsu but they needed to make sure that they hit it hard enough to cause some damamge. Knowing that both herself and Fumetsu knew Hiraishin meant that either of them would be capable of sealing him away but what technique does it actually require? Attempting not to focus to much on detail and wanting to just relax get things done correctly she would prepare herself to make sure she wouldn't embarrass herself of anyone else on this mission for that matter.

Maybe now was the perfect time to try out a technique she hadn't in a while. Grabbing her backpack from off her shoulders she would dig inside of it to find a small scroll, vile or ink and a brush. Unroll the scroll while simultaneously dipping the brush into the ink she would swiftly draw ten very different small mice onto the scroll. Forming the sign of confrontation the mice would began to come alive and jump from off the scroll paper as an ink mice pack,

"Choju Giga: Small Tomoe Beast Informants!"

She would order the ink mice to search the area to find clues of the Edo Tensei and it's user, hopefully when Fumetsu would show up the mice would return with information with Reigetsu or if they were really lucky Fumetsu would already know additional info on how to successfully finish this rather interesting mission of some sorts.

Chakra Remaining: 1010/1060
WC: 504/1,500

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Fumetsu had been called early to help a young jounin with a mission, he didn’t learn until later that said jounin was his new friend Reigetsu. He made his way to her and thought back over his knowledge of their task. ‘Okay, from what I was told, the resurrected kage was last seen just outside of the village in a now evacuated residential area. Meaning he is probably holed up there with his master. With her Byakugan Reigetsu is probably the best for finding and defeating the Jounin whilst I distract and maybe dispose of the zombie.’ With a slight plan in mind, Fumetsu would approach Reigetsu a few minutes after she sent out her mice. “Ohayo Reigetsu-hime! It appears we have been assigned a mission together, what are the odds?” He would chuckle slightly before getting a tad more serious, “On to business, from what I managed to pick up, this jounin and his new pet are hiding out in a residential area just outside of the southern gate. If you use your byakugan you should be able to locate him and then defeat him easy enough, and one immortal to another I shouldn’t have too much to worry about distracting the Kage for you. But, that’s just my plan, what are your thoughts?” He would look at her while also subtly checking her out. Of course, if anyone asked, he would dismiss it as a completely Ludacris statement, he was a gentleman!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:56 am

Reigetsu had smiled brightly upon hearing Fumetsu's voice she was glad that he was now here and it would seem that he did in fact bring new information to the table. The Edo Tensei and the man who summoned it seemed to he waiting on the outskirts of the village in the residential area. Ordering her mice to search that area for exact details she would stand up putting her ink and scrolls away for a moment, "Hello, Fume-chan its nice to see you again I am glad that we both have gotten paired for the same mission. This one certainly seems to be a rather interesting I'd say I wonder which kage it is... In anycase lets be sure to have fun and get this done in a clean and quick manor."

Her Crystal Release Techniques would really come into play in this exact moment. That would allow for her to attack from a distance while keeping everyone safe.

Upon receiving information about the locations of the two targets. She would smile again as a gust of wind lifted her hair and a beautiful and in a free flowing manor,"It would seem that Edo Tensei is make its way towards the village gates as the user is still hiding within the housing of the evacuated area. As you have suggested I shall go after the user he should expect that someone is coming but with my Byakugan I can attack from a distance and should be able to diffuse the situation without incident." The moment Fumetsu would be ready the Lion Maiden woul activate her Byakugan and be off heading in the direction of the Jounin. Commanding her mice to come back to lead Fumetsu to the Edo Tensei, she woulf wait patiently for his sign to began their mission.

WC: 806/1500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Fumetsu would smile at seeing her so happy to see him. He then became much more serious as they discussed the mission and their respective rolls in this mission. He would nod, “I’m ready when you are. I’ll keep the dead guy busy while you kill the other one. Just try to maintain your distance from where I’ll be, I might have to break out my more destructive jutsu.” With that, he would dash away, following closely behind the mice that lead him to a small section of houses literally just outside of the village walls. This was one of the nearby mining settlements that served as residency and holding areas for miners until they cleared out the mine.

Looking across the way, he saw an ancient looking man with a long white beard casting a fire jutsu on one of the houses. Using his Swift Release: Sound Barrier, he actually managed to break the sound barrier creating a sonic boom and a shockwave that not only blasted the Kage back, but also put out the fires he had been creating. Deciding to test the full potential of his custom taijutsu method, he got into its rather unique stance. “Taijutsu Method One: Pressure!” With that, he would thrust both palms forwards, creating a blast of air that was enough to make the opposing Kage slide backwards a few meters before Fuetsu began the second method. “Taijutsu Method Two: Suction!” Jerking his arms back, he would create a vacuum that actually pulled the Kage towards him with great force. He followed this up by mixing in a roundhouse kick aimed upwards. Upon making contact with the Kage though, Fumetsu would place a Hiraishin seal on the mans gut. Teleporting to it when the man was high in the sky, Fumetsu activated the third and final method. “Taijutsu Method Three: Air Cannon!” Thrusting his fist forwards into the mans chest, hard enough for the fist to go through the chest, the man would be blasted to the groung by a massive column of pressure that emitted from Fumetsu’s closed fist.

Deciding to try out more of his powerful techniques, Fumetsu would activate the Eight Gates. “Kaimon, Kai! Kyumon, Kai! Seimon, Kai! Shomon, Kai! Tomon, Kai!” With that, his skin had turned red and he was releasing a massive chakra presence. Vanishing to reappear behing the slowly regenerating Kage, Fumetsu would begin to barrgage him with punches and kicks, slowing his repair process as the parts needed to re-repair themselves almost as fast as they had already been repaired.

Chakra: 125/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Reigetsu  watching her handsome crush leave had now been ready to put some of her plans into motion. Sprinting off into the residential areas located against the projective walls near the entrace of the village she would use her Byakugan to find the culprit while also staying a save distances to avoid detection or alarming the man yo her prescense. Pulling out her scroll and ink once again she would now began to draw several snaks long the paper would serve great use in her current predicament.

Summoning the snakes from the paper she would order them to enter the home and rapidly strike the Edo Tensei user this snakes would move fast enough to disorientate the target while allowing for her to try a completely different tactic... She would then began to summon a rather large dragon made purely from her crystal release. This dragon would began to circle around the home until it would finally soar into the sky before smashing into the building where the man had hidden himself. The dragon would attempt to cover the man in crystal stopping him from moving long enough for her to get close enough to take him down.

But just as they were told the Jounin would be able to counter her Crystal Release with Blades of Wind a very power A Ranked Wind Release technique that easily cut through the Crystal Dragon. But the Lion Maiden was not finish she had now made her way to the location where the blades of winds would began to diminish into that just of regular wind. Using her Grand Lion Paw technique Reigetsu would be able to quickly make her way to the Jounin as her speed was now double his own speed and his perception Reigetsu would be able to move at an unseen speed closing the gap between herself and the man. The moment she would enter within range of her Eight Trigrams: One Hundred - Twenty Eight palms she would swiftly strike all of the mans tenketsu points in a blaze of quick double finger strikes. This attack alone would cut off the mans access to his chakra preventing him from trying anything else in a tricky manor.

During these exchange of plams Reigetsu had also upon her one hundredth strike placed a Hiraishin Seal upon the man allows her to teleport to him how ever she please. As the man would attempt to run away because of the sudden loss of his chakra the Lion Maiden would laugh, "Is this all you've got? Come on now you can summon a past Kage but you can't fight little old me?"

Reigetsu would then gather chakra in her hand which would began to form a spiraling ball of blue energy. She would then activate her Hirashin seal allow her to teleport above the man wield the sphere of chakra in which she would thrust into the mans shoulder smashing him into the ground with great strength and spiraling force, "Rasengan!" This would be enough to stop the man in his tracks and cause him to become unconscious. Having accomplished her half of the mission she was curious to see how Fumetsu was fairing on his end. Pulling out a large sized scroll Reigetsu would use her chakra infused ink to summon her Observing Tomoe Owl to carry the unconscious ninja to the prison where he will be charged for his crimes against the village.

Now finally the Lion Maiden would activate her Hiraishin seal once again to telelport to Fumetsu. Having placed this seal upon him in their first meeting she though it was a great idea to not remove it in the event she needed to reach him, "Hurry it up slow poke I have already finish my part of the mission. Do you need my little old help... Haha"

Chakra Remaining: 590/1060 (Hirashi Seal Placement + 2 C Rank Passive Travel Cost.)
WC: 1,444/1,500

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:58 pm

As he held the Past Kage in place with his punches, Fumetsu would see the man cease to heal as he crumbled to dust. It seemed as if Reigetsu completed her task, perfect! He felt a slight tug on his senses as Reigetsu appeared, just as the man crumbled to dust. “Ah, I had it handled Hime.” Allowing the gates to close he was suddenly feeling very fatigued, and broken. He collapsed to the ground, muscles torn and no longer able to support his weight. “I’ll be fine in a few moments, I might have overdone it a little bit.” Chuckling to himself he could feel his muscles mending themselves back together and his bones welding shut oncemore. Once he was finally able to stand he would look at Rei, “Whats next Hime? Another mission, or do you have something else in mind?” he would wait for her answer patiently, he needed to regain his strength afterall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:01 am

Reigetsu would smile as she watch Fumetsu release his Eight Gates technique and defeat the Edo Tensei. This mission had gone almost perfectly, the only somewhat bad thing to happen had been the destoryed building of the housing complex that the jounin had chosen to hide in but otherwise they were in the clear. Reigetsu would be rather happy when Fumetsu had asked her if there were any other missions she would need help with and of course there were but first the two deserved a break and a chance to recover the staminia.

"There are a few more I need help with Fume-chan but lets take a short break before we continue!" With that the two would be able to take a break before moving on... Mission two here we come!

WC: 1578/1500

Mission 1 Complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:35 am

Mission 2:

Reigetsu had now been ready to start the next mission in her set of assignments. Having Fumetsu here with her would make this process go so much faster but she was sure she could still handle missions like these by herself to a certain extent. This next mission would be someone more difficult then the last. Their target had been a very dangerous and well protected weapon know as the apocalypse weapon that had be reported by the locals as being seen protected by a group of bandits. While the underlings wouldnt be much of a problem thier leader would he rather difficult to fight or kill as the orders of the mission preferred either method. The main goal was to destory the weapon but the reward seemed to be much higher if they somehow managed to take him down. Reigetsu would certainly need Fumetsu's help to do so, but it also seemed necessary to take the man down. They could not allow for the dangerous weapon to be sold or even moved near the village this particular weapon is capable of destorying half of a major village its activation.

The lion maiden would ve ready to start and finish this mission just as fast as she could but this time she would need to play it smarter then the first missions from a few hours ago. Reigetsu would be waiting to figure out how Fumetsu wanted to handle this situation would he leave her to find and destory the weapon like last time while he handled the big boss? No this time she couldnt sit back she would need to fight and help in assisting the take down of the Kaguya man. This would allow for her to gain further experince against another S Rank while also displaying her strength in handling difficult situations. While she was still sure she would need a little back up, once they got the upper hand it would be enough for Reigetsu to end the reign of this Kaguya Boss.

Activating her Byakugan she would search with her powerful eyes in a attempt to find the weapon and the multiple signatures of chakra meant to protect it. She was wondering what was wondering what was going througu Fumetsu's head, while hers had been somehow preoccupied by the mission she still somehow found herself thinking about their soon to come date that the two agreed upon during thier first time meeting. She would even want to grab his hand this very moment but now was not exactly the time to show displays of affection. She would sure to move in away to call his eyes towards her womanly curves, who cares if he would be distracted? He's immortal, while maybe she shouldnt think way she did have a point. Just thinking about it was enough to send a Maiden into a small laughing frenzy of course the immortal man would be confused as why she was laughing but it wouldnt matter he would never know!

WC: 501/1500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:02 am

So, the next mission was to hunt down some weapon of mass destruction. Easy enough, though Fumetsu would be slightly concerned that his partner found such a mission humerous, though he supposed in a way, such a challenge was likely to excite anyone. Laughing rather loudly with her, as though he was reading her thoughts, Fumetsu would speak. “Reigetsu-hime, I think we should focus on spotting signs of occupation rather than direct chakra signatures. Look for anything that would signify a permanent or at least semi-permanent settlement. That’s where the bandits would be and if I had to guess, that where our target will be also.” Motioning for her to lead the way, as her Byakugan would be extremely beneficial to them locating the camp due to its amazing range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Reigetsu was ready to follow the instructions of Fumetsu she would began to look for places within the appropriate areas in which would appear as if someone would began to settle. Using her Byakugan to pick up each detail as clearly as she could, she would be able to see to of the type of settlements in whivh the group could use to pass the weapon through and around the village if they wanted to. Although it would seem as if the people from the western settle had began to move around in a more organized and exact pattern which would draw more attention to them rather then away,

"Found them a settlement not far outside the gates of the village on the northwest side of the wall. It seems as if there are six people all with different chakra signatures. It was a smart idea for you to tell me to focus in on that I can see why you are an S Rank ninja maybe I need to train and think a little harder or outside the box. One of the six chakra signatures is in the lower levels of the settle I shall assume that he is the boss and shall also assume that the weapon is being protected by him. How should we approach this situation Fumetsu-san? Oh and just remember I call dibs on finishing off the boss hehe."

The Hyuga Maiden had a twinkle in her eye, she had intended on taking down an S Rank boss by herself or at least finish him by herself she need to prove her ability to handle situations of thjs manor and of course she would try her hardest to do so, "Are you ready to begin again?"

WC: 792/1500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Fumetsu would nod his head at Reigetsus statements. It would seem the time had come, though he supposed that the smartest thing was for him to cause a distraction while she snuck in to deal with their leader. “Ill draw the six grunts attention while you sneak in and deal with their leader. It should be easy enough with our skill set. When the fighting starts, head on down.” With that he would pull out one of his marked kunai. Tossing it high into the air and waiting until it started to arc downward towards the camp before forming a few handseals and multiplying that kunai into hundreds. When he felt the kunai were evenly dispensed and he heard a couple screams of agony, he teleported to the first kunai. Jerking it out of the poor grunts shoulder and using his momentum to swing it, slashing the mans neck wide open in a spray of blood. Before a drop of the blood could hit the ground he would teleport to the next unlucky soul, repeating the process. Finally, he could only sense one grunt remaining, the poor sod was hiding, unluckily for him, Fumetsu was due a sacrifice.

Using a marked kunai he would slice open his own palm, using the blood that came out he would draw the symbol for Jashinism on the ground. He would then throw the kunai towards the tent where the man was cowering. Hearing a muffled whimper he knew it had landed near the man. Teleporting to it, he would grab the man by the arm and teleport back to his seal. Slicing the man across the cheek enough to draw a thin stream of blood Fumetsu would lick it off the kunai. Standing in the seal his hair would fade to a silvery color and his skin would grow black with bone-like markings covering his body. The man began to crawl away in fear before Fumetsu would speak, “Jashin-sama, I sacrifice this man in your name!” with this exclamation, Fumetsu would proceed to stab himself multiple times in he legs, chest, arms and neck. Normally this would have gotten him strange looks from the enemy grunt, but he was having a hard rime breathing as he choked on the blood he was failing to cough up. Hos body now littered with blood and stab wounds from a weapon that never touched him. After his heart finally gave out, Fumetsu would allow his ceremony to end, his body returning to its natural state. He wondered if Reigetsu had managed to finish her end of the mission yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Reigetsu was quite interested in going after the boss but she knew that to an extent would be fast and stronger than her. Her only chance would be to strike fast and quick almost as an assassin would. If the man didn't see her coming he would not have time to react in the slightest and that was what the Hyuga Maiden was banking on. But she certainly needed to move fast and to do that she needed to try something risky that if didn't properly work on the first strike would leave her open to the enemies attacks. But she was sure that everything to go off without a problem. Reigetsu would slowly began activating each and every Gentle Step technique she had in her arsenal besides the traditional Twin Lion Fists. Chakra would slowly start engulfing her body forming a massive chakra form of a lion.

This new technique, Eight Trigrams Final Step: Full Lion Ensemble was a combination of all of several Gentle Step techniques, toughs of which included;  Gentle Step: Balancing Lion Tail, Protective Lion Mane,
Grand Lion Paws, and Observing Lion's Head. But instead of this being a massive combination jutsu the Full Ensemble technique had become something else of its own. Growing and providing strength even greater than the individual boosts.
With the full manfestation of the technique Reigetsu would rush in with her maximum speed as instructed by Fumetsu. She would not even be able to see the massive blood bath that would incur outside. In any case this new speed of hers would sure be enough for her to mess with her targets ability to react. The moment Rei would set her eyes on the man she would rush to the side of him to avoid be directly seen. The Kaguya man would only be able to see a blur of her but in most cases especially against an S Rank ninja this would be enough. But Reigetsu would not give the man the chance to react. The very second she entered a range close enough to activate her Eight Trigrams: One Hundred - Twenty Eight palms.

She would lunge forward striking the Kaguya boss, with both the right and left handed sets of her index and middle finger sixty four times, equaling a grand total of one hundred and twenty eight strikes. This woul give Rei the chance to cut off the man's access to his chakra but also knock him cleanly out from the massive difference in her strength and his durability. This would also cause heavy internal damage to the man but that didn't quite matter to Reigetus. The man held in his possession  a weapon that was capable of destroying a village. The moment Reigetsu was able to knock the man out she would notice that a cloud of smoke appear from the mans body. It was a shadow clone of some type. It would seem as if the man was able to read he movements just in time to save himself but where was he? Searching for the man with her Byakugan she would find his chakra signature but it was not before she could see the Kaguya Clan's famous bone techniques flying towards her with increased speed thanks to a Wind Release technique. Spinning rapid and stretching her chakra out to form a protection dome, Reigetsu would summon her Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven to protect her from the bone bullet projectiles.

Just at the bullets would fade. Reigetsu would stop the rapid spin before throwing a kunai with a Hiraishin seal placed on it towards the Kaguya Boss. She would also charge a Odama Rasengan in her right hand as the kunai flew in the man's direction. She would watch as the man attempted to block the kunai with his bones but this was a terrible mistake. As the man block and changed the trajectory of the kunai to raise above him, Reigetsu would teleport above the man where the very Kunai itself was before falling downward and slamming the Odama Rasengan into the mans skull. Taking the very same Kunai and tossing it towards the entrance before the giant Rasengan would expand even more and explode she would escape just before seeing the Kaguya men and the dangerous weapon get destroyed in the powerful rasengan explosion. She would then sprint back up towards Fumetsu as she would cancel her Full Lion Ensemble and her byakugan before laying eyes on the aforementioned blood bath. Not bothering to say anything about it she would just signal him to for them to leave and to turn in yet another mission.

WC: 1564/1500

Mission 2 Complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Mission 3:

After a couple of days of resting and regaining her strength back Reigetsu was ready to once again return to helping with missions but it would seem that even the higher up were ready for her to return. Reigetsu would be met by a carrier hawk sent from the missions office but this time the later had urgent stamped onto it. As Reigetsu slowly opened it she would yank the letter from its resting place before swiftly reading it. It would appear as if a young man has enter the local academy and has taken hostage of some of the kids. It was reported that he has set traps all over the buildings and has threatened to harm the kids if anyone tried anything funny. It would seem that not only Reigetsu receive this letter but any A Rank or higher ninja currently not on duty had been reported to deal with this situation as swiftly and safely as possible. As the Lion Maiden sprinted to the scene of said incident she could see several swarms of people surrounding the academy most of them concerned parents but there were others just trying to figure out what exactly the commotion was. Reigetsu herself would activate her Byakugan and immediately began searching the building with her eyes and locating exactly where that man were holding the children. It would see that they were all on the second level and from what else she could see there were several traps placed at all of the entrances and exits. Reigetsu did not that however the man had seemed to mess up leaving the windows trap free allowing entrance for though who how had noticed this to become slightly easy.

Now the next issues had became on how she would rescue the kids without him being able to harm them or her, herself harming the kids. She at this very moment needed a partner one who could distract or take out the assailant while she could safely get the kids out of that dangerous situations. She was hoping there would be someone here to cover her when she would be ready to enter into the building but for now she would have to handle this on her own. Using her Byakugan to leap through the one the first floor she would try and find a pathway to the kids and the man in which would set off any traps and let him know that wouldn't notify him of her location. Seeing as how the traps on the stairwell were poorly positioned allowing her to jump over them she would do so slowly making her way to the next level... "Oh noo.' The doorway and entire floor had been filled with traps set strategically as to not allow anyone to pass. This was a rather dangerous situation it would seem that Reigetsu would have to set off the traps or at least make it so that the blasts from the explosive tags would enter the room an harm the kids in any way shape or form. This was certainly a moment in which the young Hyuga Maiden needed to be on her tip top game.

WC: 529/1500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Fumetsu arrived at the scene, he hadn’t been told exactly what was going on but that all able-bodied shinobi needed to get there asap. He was walking around the building looking for someone he knew so that he could ask them what the hell was going on, but thus far he had yet to spot anyone but civilian police. That is, until he saw Reigetsu. He rushed up to her knowing she would have more information on the situation at hand. “Reigetsu! What’s going on here? I was told to get here as fast as I could, but no one told me what exactly the situation was.” He hoped she would be able to enlighten him. From what he could tell, someone had taken to hiding in the building and had set traps and such to keep most people from getting in to stop them. He could also assume that there were hostages, who may or may not be civilian or academy level due to the presence of the civilian police unit. He would wait patiently for Reigetsu to get him up to speed while eyeing and studying the various traps laid out in front of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:13 pm

The young maiden had thought up a strategy that she wasn't quite sure would work, but she would have to try something and fast. But first she would look into the room containing the hostage and the man, it would seem that the room itself did not have any traps with he naked eye but there was still a ninja of average jounin ranking fully capable of hurting the kids within that room. Reigetsu would jump forwarded slightly by the sound of someone behind her. She  was surprised when she heard a familiar voice come through the window behind her, she was glad that it had been Fumetsu rather then some odd ball character attempting to become a hero and save the day, otherwise the Maiden would have to immediately put them down before they could cause any trouble. She would turn to him and began relaying the information she had gathered so far.

"It would seem that there is a man keeping at least seven academy student's hostage. Normally disabling a situation like this wouldn't be hard for me but I don't think its possible for us or anyone for that matter to get across the second floor without setting off the traps and letting the guy know were in here. We somehow caught a lucky break with the windows not being covered by traps but I dont know how we are going to get passed this. But I think I have thought about something. What is I use my Ink Drawing ninjutsu to set off the trap and when he so happens to check for intruders we can distract him with ink mice. That way we could somehow catch him off guard distracted. But the problem is that I cant tell how large of a blast any of this traps would be nor if they have the power to set off all the other traps on this level. That can both be dangerous for us but the students as well. Do you by any chance have any ideas that can get us out of this tight spot?"

It would then click in her had that Fumetsu had been immortal and did have the swift release. Maybe he could somehow move the traps from the area before that could explode, normally Reigetsu would feel bad about using her friend as a decoy but with his particular ability a lot of things that at some point were impossible were now possible for the man who just couldn't seem to die. But if Reigetsu could somehow be able to get into the room she would be able to take the man down before he could even blink. There were only so many traps placed lazily around the building but there was a higher concentration near the doors in which led to them saving the students. Pulling a bag placed on her shoulder she would take a regular sized scroll from her bag along with a vile of ink and a brush. Upon Fumetsu's response she would draw the animals if need be, but this would only be if the rather handsome Jashinist had no other plans that the maiden would move on back to plan on. Hoping that it would not come to giving away there location this would be the best strategy and heck maybe her ink drawings could avoid the traps in some way, shape, form, or manor she hoped.

WC: 1100/1500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Fumetsu would nod seriously at what Reigetsu said. It would seem that things just couldn’t be simple for them. He did of course have a plan brewing in his mind, a simple one that, if pulled off correctly would end this mission quickly and with no casualties. “Reigetsu-hime, I am going to use my swift release to take care of these bombs. They will be exploding though so try to keep a distance. When the man is startled for just a moment as this first bomb is sure to shake the building, that’s when you take your opportunity to strike. I would use the hiraishin to get close to the man and deliver a quick killing blow before he has a chance to react. If he does get the drop on you, grab him and teleport out of the building.” With that, Fumetsu would activate his impervious armor jutsu and would then flood his body with swift chakra. Just because he was immortal didn’t mean he enjoyed getting blown to bits. With this jutsu active he wouldn’t even feel the explosions. Vanishing to take care of the bombs so fast he left afterimages whenever he stopped to grab a bomb. He was in and out before any of the bombs could explode, except for the first one that shook the building to its core, collapsing an empty portion of the building. Fumetsu had his senses open just in case Reigetsu teleported away, so he would follow her and assist if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Reigetsu would prepare her self the very moment that the traps and that the initial explosion would disperse. Activating her Gentle Step technique, Grand Lion Paws, Reigetsu would defend herself from the initial blast as using her Byakugan to see past the smoke she would dash forward at full speed as soon as she would see an opening to the room in which the kids were being held. Taking her Flying Thunder God Kunai she would rush past the door throwing the kunai into the room right about the man as he was distracted. As Reigetsu would past the door completely undetected she would began charging the infamous Rasengan within her left hand. Accompanied by the great boost of strength from her Gentle Step technique the Lion Maiden would teleport to the very flying thunder kunai that she mentioned before right about the man. He would slowly look up as the Rasengan slowly inched closer to his face, but at this point it was already too late. The Rasengan would smash directly into the kidnappers face at full force, smashing through the first floor to the second floor. Before Reigetsu herself would fall she would teleport once again to her kunai position in the wall were she just came from. Removing it from the wall and back into her ninja pouch, she would make her way to the kids with a warm and reassuring smile, "Its okay you guys follow me! Lets get you all back to your family and loved ones."

Reigetsu would now lead the children to the window of the second story were she would call out for the police on duty to bring a cushioning pad down for the kids to jump. Reigetsu didn't want to keep the parents waiting any longer to see their children. As the police stormed the building both safely setting off traps and going to arrest the unconscious kidnapper, Reigetsu would look around to search for Fumetsu before being swamped by dozens of thankful parents and family members. While Reigetsu was very happy that she could help these people both her heart and mind were other places, this was the third time now that Fumetsu had helped her on very tricky missions and she now felt it was the time to give him something he deserved but for now that was going to have to wait. She would have one more mission left before meeting the requirements needed to become an S Rank and she truly felt that she could not have done this without his help.

WC: 1526/1500

Mission Three Complete!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Mission 4:

This was it... This was the last mission Reigetsu had to go before she would be able to officially become an S Rank ninja. Waking up in her dimly lit bedroom she would pull back the curtains on her window before she would slowly start the day by taking a warm shower. She would need to visit the mission post board as the higher up had nothing in particular for her to handle but it would not matter as any mission would do. Upon getting dress and putting on her traditional attire she would grab her ninja headband and tie it around her arm before stepping out of the main barracks of the Hyuga Clan before heading to the Seishikage's building to find the post board for the missions. She on the way would spend time reflecting on how she currently got to where she was and the terrible things of the past she had over come. She truly wished her mother was here to see how much she have grown but she would have to continue to move forward and be the best person she could be, not only for herself but everyone depending on her. She wondered if her last mission would also be with Fumetsu if so she would have an extra special surprise. It was something that she wanted to give him for a long time now. Her just thinking about it now was enough to put a blush on her face. It was also rather simple indeed but it certainly meant a lot to her this would be the first time she would do something so silly.

In any case she needed to make her way to the mission post and she truly hoped that her knight and immortal armor was there with a bright smile on his face. The moment she would arrive arrive to the mission board wall she could see no one was there, which at first caused her to be sad but she would think that he would show at some point. Looking over the board she searched for the perfect S Rank mission something that wouldn't take up enough time but difficult enough to prove how capable she was of helping the village. There it was... A mission that required her to catch a really infamous speedster theft. Not much info was know about him but she was sure she could make easy work of it with her Flying Thunder God Jutsu. All she needed to do was catch a simple theft and regain some very important information. This would be an easy and quite simple job with her skill set but all she needed to do was find him and stop him before he could leave the village. Rumors were that today was his last day hidden in the village and catching him was of the up most importance. Reigetsu was ready to take off before she decided to wait a few more moments for her silly crush. Would he show? She did not know. But he was surely worth the wait, or at least that's what her heart was telling her.

WC: 523/1500

Last edited by Reigetsu on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Fumetsu had been leisurely making his way towards the mission board to tackle his daily mission requirements, when he noticed a certain hyuuga standing near the board. Walking up behind her he would smile and greet the girl he was developing quite the interest in. “hello Reigetsu-hime! Looking for a mission today? Perhaps you wouldn’t mind a bit of company?” he hoped that she would say yes. In the case that she did welcome his company, he would look over the report. “It would seem this is a rather straightforward mission then. You should be able to locate this man rather easily given that few people move at his supposed speed for extended moments of time. Considering that and the fact that he is most likely to strike in the market area or the common area, we can use your byakugan to track him down. Then catching him should be rather simple!” he would smile, hoping she accepted his suggestion, or perhaps offered one of her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:50 am

Reigetsu was just about done waiting for the black haired, immortal before she would hear his silky voice. Her heart began to race as she now began to think about what it was that she wanted to do. It was simple, really but of course she would make it into something bigger then it was, because she was still a very closed off person. Taking a few steps forward Reigetsu would place her hand on Fumetsu's chest before lifting her body, and face up warp towards Fumetsu by standing on the tip of her toes. Moving forward again before she would think she would close her eyes before placing her lips gently on his. She would swiftly pull back as blood rushed immediately to her cheeks she was not sure what she had done or even if Fumetsu felt the same way about her has she did about him but that didn't matter she needed to do that for herself, he wasn't going to make a move it was up to her and she surely wasn't one to beat around the bush at all. She wasn't quite sure how she would expect him to respond but normally these acts and shows of affection led to further kissing in which her herself did not mind at all... But she needed to pull her head from the clouds as well there was still a mission they needed to do and no matter how the dashing young man would respond to her kiss she would continue to look forward towards her mission. It was simple in fact there was this new jutsu Reigetsu had wanted to try out.

All she needed to do was get the culprit right within her line of vision and she would be able to stop him anywhere he went. This would be another chance to surprise Fumetsu as this particular technique was one that even thoughs skilled enough to know the Flying Thunder God technique struggled to master. But enough about that for she needed to figure out if she could see the man from their current location, most of the times people tended to hide right under the noses of thoughs looking for them and what better place to hide, or blend in then the mission board near the home of the kage. Reigetsu would activate her Byakugan to see if she could see anything suspicious or out of the ordinary of course she didn't find anything right off the bat but upon further investigation she would notice a strange man hiding in an alley a few blocks away. He seemeded to be looking of his shoulder often and didn't visible have a ninja headband signifying which village he ha belonged too. Could this be the right guy? No telling but of course it didn't hurt to investigate further, all Reigetsu needed to do was figure out if her handsome devil of a friend was ready to track down and take down the infamous thief known as "Quick Feet."

"Are you ready, Fume-chan?"

WC: 1029/1500

Last edited by Reigetsu on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:08 pm

The sudden contact of her lips against his left the immortal stunned for a moment before his hand snaked around her neck just as she pulled away to pull her back in for another kiss. He was unsure why he felt the need to prolong the contact in that way, but he did. It was clear though that the sudden urge and action had been unexpected by the redness that now adorned the normally confident and chipper man. “Ahem, I suppose I am ready to go Hime. After you!” He would regain his composure slightly after a moment and would follow closely behind Reigetsu as she led the way towards the quick thief. His mind drifting back to that kiss, it was now rather obvious that his feelings were reciprocated and that she was interested in him also. She also appeared to have gotten tired of waiting, but what was he to do? He was immortal sure, but love… that was the one thing that can kill you without killing you. There was a reason they called it the ‘Deathless Death’. He wasn’t sure if his prayers to Jashin-sama would heal a wounded soul. But, he was willing to take that risk with Reigetsu. Shaking his head he would focus forwards. Now wasn’t the time to lose focus thinking about relationships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:06 am

Reigetsu was surprised when an arm would wrap around her neck upon the first kiss. It would seem he surely did feel the same way about her that she did about him. Her face would flash red as she continue to focus on the assignment at hand, she would use her Byakugan once again to get a visual layout of the area to check and see if anyone seemed to be suspicious in the immediate area. There had been no one who seemed out of place. Reigetsu would began making her way towards the villages gates in which she would be sure that the thief would be making his own way to. She would hope that Fumetsu would follow her. While she didn't quite need his help on this very mission, it was nice to have him around and it gave her the opportunity to have her show him more of her skill. While searching for the thief with her Byakugan again her mind couldn't help but wander back towards the kiss. The impact of the very thing she had just did hit her. Was she ready for a relationship? This was the very first time in a long time she had held feelings for someone in this fashion and she was wondering if rushing into was the best idea for her. It was something her very own mother had done and look where it got her, she was dead and gone all because she fell in love with a man who disguised himself as a knight in shining armor. Was this the very case for Fumetsu as well? No, he was different, this felt different, and Reigetsu was willing to take the chance at love as long as he was willing to take it with her.

Thinking about what would occur in the future, her attention would be forced back to the present as a massive explosion of lightning release chakra would erupt from a building near the village gate. It would seem that the thief had finally made his move. Normally a ninja's attention and direction would be drawn towards to the explosion but thanks to her Byakugan she was able to detect that this flashy display was only a distraction no one dead or alive seemed to be inside of the now burning village but Reigetsu would able to see a strange figure speeding his way towards the exit of the gates. While thoughs guarding the gates were silly enough to leave there post and check out the explosion the thief would be able to escape without any interference. But Reigetsu was already one step ahead. Moving at her max speed to meet the man at the gate Reigetsu would be able to get the man in the field of her normal vision before he would notice she and hopefully Fumetsu were on his trail.

But before the man could slip out of the gates and into the forests to escape Reigetsu would immediately form the seal of confrontation before raising her hands and quickly charging and firing a bolt of chakra from her hands that would within the blink of an eye reach and make contact with the thief, "Hiraishin: Selective Seal Placement." The Quick Feet thief would notice that the burst of chakra did not hurt but instead would leave a very strange marking on his back. Reigetsu turning to smile at Fumetsu would suddenly disappear from Fumetsu's vision teleporting a distance of almost 50 meters to the target, "How do you like that Fume-Chan?" The bolt of chakra she had shot at the target held the ability to place a Hiraishin seal on him. This was one of the two new and useful techniques the Hyuga Maiden had mastered but for now the other would wait.

The very moment she would teleport above the thief Reigetsu would bring a powerful axe kick downward, slamming into the should of Quick Feet. Leaving her opponent stunned she would jump backwards before two air palms into his body sending him flying into the wall of the village gates. She would then retrieve the stolen documents the man has taken before leaving him to deal with Fumetsu. Her part of the mission was over but she decided to not hog over all of the fun parts. When this mission was over there were a few things she and Fumetsu needed to discuss before moving forward. But with the Chunnin Exams and her promotion coming in fast they both needed to know where they stood. But that would have to wait until after she turned in her mission and thats what she would do.

((OOC: If you want Kos you can post something about beating or killing the thief and if you wanted we could continue the topic to something different.))

WC: 1,785/1,500

Mission Four Complete![/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]   

Back to top Go down

Taking on Missions!?!? (Mission Thread/Private) [Reigetsu/Fumetsu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1