Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:10 am

Laxus was still rather lost in this massive new city... He had yet to meet his new teammates and couldnt find the Sensei anywhere. In any case he knew he could always turn to training to get the ideas flowing about what else he could do to find the people he was seeking. Biting his thumb to use his blood to trigger a summoming jutsu he would summon his trusty partner, Tenzuraga to assist him with his training, "Oi, Tenzu-san I think I am ready to start learning how to use Sage Mode. Will you teach me?

The rather larger an mighty Chimera would release a ferocious roar as he stood in front of his user with such intense and burning eyes that seemed to almost leak killing intent, "Ah, I guess thats fine Laxus but it wont just be an easy task. Just because your from the Jugo Clan means this will be any easier than anyone else who learns the ways of Sage Mode... Now we shall start by turning your naturally produced Senjutsu Chakra into that of a Chimera Sage. For that you will need my help in converting your Senjutsu Chakra. Take a seat.

Laxus would sit in the traditional ninja meditation pose holding his hands together while simultaneously closing his eyes. As Tenzuraga would began to himself gather can convert Laxus's own Senjutsu chakra in his Chimera Sage mode they would both began to enter a state of pure concentration that to anyone in the immediate area would seem quite strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:20 am

Sunrise, it was the daily event that signalled the world to continue it's daily routine, it signalled that the time for rest was over and the time for work had come. It was the time Katsuo woke from his slumber each and every morning, like clockwork.This wasn't due to him having some sort of alarm on his bedside counter, or some other thing that would wake him up like the sun on his face, or a rooster outside or some other corny thing like that. Katsuo simply had a great internal clock that would never let him sleep ten minutes past sunrise. It mattered not when he went to sleep or what he'd been doing the last day, once the sun had exposed itself above the horizon, Katsuo was up, ready to being the days affairs which usually involved training and the occasional mission. Katsuo was rather lacking in a social life, he'd never really considered it of any importance.

Kiyosi rolled off of his bed with out a yawn or a groan or a stretch, he'd called it a day relatively early last night so he had gotten in a good eight hours of sleep, leaving him feeling quite fresh and energetic as he was waking up now. Katsuo then proceeded to wash himself off with water that was still cold from the night before. The apartment Kiyosi rented was literally the bare minimum when it came to housing, Only having one room and a bathroom. This therefore meant that luxuries like hot water, or an actual bed(he slept on a futon), were unavailable to him. Unlike most people however, Gin liked bathing in cold water, it was alot more soothing to him than hot water was. After his quick wash, Katsuo took a moment to inspect himself in the mirror, he even considered actually brushing his hair for once but the though was quickly dismissed, as taking good care of his hair, as Katsuo would put it, was 'more trouble than it was worth'. So after some teeth cleaning and tidying up, Katsuo donned his usual black outfit but left his white robe out, he didn't feel like wearing it right now. Katsuo then left for his daily morning training, scratching his hair back into place with his fingers.

Katsuo decided that today he would go back to his usual routine of training in the forest within the limits of the village after a couple days of training at one of the village's training grounds which he himself had refurbished.
Since normal working hours we're a while from starting, many of the roads within the village we're lacking people, except the odd early bird like Katsuo. He enjoyed the quiet of these early morning walks, or rather, the lack of the annoying noise of the normally crowded streets. Katsuo was definitely not a people person, so the lack of them was something he tended to enjoy as he had little patience for many of the idiots in the village. As he exited the village gates into the forest, Katsuo made no attempt to even acknowledge the guards' presence, he tended to be rude that way, manners were never really his thing, especially now that he lived by himself. There were very few who he believed deserved that kind of respect and they were more or less all people who could kill him on a whim.

As he neared his destination, Katsuo thought about what he wanted to work on today. He decided that today would be a day for training technique, he felt as though he had let areas of his arsenal falter, like his Senjutsu for instance,which had always taken a back seat in favour of his preferred specialty, Ninjutsu. Katsuo also thought it would be good to work on his taijutsu as well today after many days of putting it off because he didn't have a weapon to practice with and he had yet to save enough money to buy one. He couldn't afford to neglect it any more though, a punch or kick could be just as good as any other weapon in a fight. When he came to the clearing that was his usual training grounds, Katsuo was surprised to note that he was not alone. He was immediately not pleased, Katsuo liked training by himself, having other people there was considered to be a distraction, even though he wouldn't have paid them any attention anyway. He'd just have to deal with it for now though, he wasn't about to go searching for another place in the woods now and he certainly wasn't going all the way back to the village. It was a kid, talking to a dragon sort of summon. He called out to him, giving him a simply wave and smile, attempting to be nice. He'd just have to see how this turned out.

813 WC
813/800 | Beginner -> Adept
13/ 1100| Adept -> Expert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:52 am

Laxus could feel the change of his natural senjutsu chalra becoming that similar to a Chimera. He would allow for Tenzuraga to convert the natural chakra into that of a Chimera which would be the first step into what certainly will he a long road of mastering the art of sage mode. Just within this first brief moment he could feel that he had become stronger even though his true abilities have had yet to show themsleves. Tenzuraga now stopping the procress of him feeding his own Senjutsu Chakra into Laxus he would now allow for his student to support himself and learn himself to keep his newly awakened and still premature Chimer Sage Mode active. Laxus himself still focusing and concentrating on keeping the form active would now smile as he was sure he could do this. Opening his eyes he would notice that somehow else had join thier pair while practicing the art of Senjutsu. Offering a warm smile and a welcoming gesture in his direction Laxus would now stand as he face Tenzuraga with his small boost of power in his newly awakened form. Smiling at his summoning and partner he would need some time to master this stage of Chimera Sage Mode before moving onto the next, "Oi, Tenzu-san can we now have a small spar I think the best way for me to master this new power is by fighting it out the good old fashinon way!" The rather majestic and ferocious mutated lion beast would stand proudly as he was surprised that this kid had already been able to maintain this form on his own? Had this been to easy he would think? No it must have been because of the Jugo Clan's natural ability to absorb Senjutsu Chakra he would think, "Whatever you want kid I am not gonna go easy on you so be ready.." The young boy and his summoming would began to wildy fight in a feral manor causing a massive dust cloud to fly into the air and seemingly cover everything in the area.

Senjutsu Chakra Remaining: 1010/1000 (Chakra Gain from Sage Mode)
WC: 342 (D Rank Sage Mode Unlocked)

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Laxus on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:54 am

The clearing that Katsuo entered was quite large for an area in the forest, by his best educated guess, he'd have said it was a good sixty meters in diameter, if not more. Rimming the large open space were tree's of a few sizes, which started at large and progressed to down right massive and formed quite a daunting barrier into the forest beyond, indeed, the wall of wood and foliage around him gave Katsuo the sense that he was stepping into an arena of sorts. This actually appealed to Katsuo quite well. He very much enjoyed fighting and training in places where he could easily imagine himself fighting in made for enjoyable training sessions. So into the arena Katsuo stepped, the small twigs and dried up leaves that had fallen from the trees forming a carpet that covered the ground in many places and made soft yet audible crunching sounds upon connection with the soles of his shoes. If whoever the person already here was had any sort of good hearing they would immediately know of Katsuo's presence. This was what Katsuo wanted however and he was by no means trying to be discrete. It was not inherently in his nature, so whenever unnecessary, Katsuo would simply make his presence known.

After walking about twenty meters or so into the clearing, Katsuo paused to examine the individual with whom he would be sharing today's training space. Before him, stood a boy and a Chimera, who was at first facing the opposite direction, he seemed to be getting ready to spar with the dragon, for what reason Katsuo could not determine. But then again, he didn't really care. Even after Katsuo called out to the boy, he didn’t answer. He figured they were really into the fight.

He turned around once again and walked up to one of the trees closest to him. It was rather tall, about four and a half meters or so, from what He could tell. He inspected it closely before placing a hand on it. Yes, this one would do. He didn't utter a single word, just made a sign with His left hand and watched as the tree slowly began to move. It seemed confused at first - they always did - but soon found itself moving its branches and letting out a low groan as if waking up for the first time in a long time. "I usually train on my own, but I might as well give you a chance. Truth be told, you don't look like much, but I might as well give you a chance," He said, trying again to talk to the boy. Since he was here it only made sense to train together.

The tree that Katsuo had animated moved forward. Its branches had now grown substantially, thanks to the seal that the young man had placed on it. If the young boy refused to train with He, He would simply use the tree as a tool to train herself, as He had initially planned. He honestly didn't care either way. He wasn't much of a people person, after all.

The tree would wrap around Katsuo as he sat in silence charging up his chakra trying to access his Senjutsu. Only the greatest ninja in history had access to Senjutsu and Katsuo wanted to be one, he had to have Senjutsu to protect Seishigakure. The village that he claimed he would protect for the rest of his life. His eyes would close as the markings would appear on his face as he tried to not break character.

Markings would appear around his eyes and throughout his face as well as an target dot in the middle of his forehead. But this sage mode wasn’t just any sage mode. It was the sage mode that needed no animal in the process. It was just Katsuo and the nature chakra. But this Sage Mode was claimed to be on the stronger side of Sage Mode which Katsuo also needed, it wasn’t that Katsuo wasn’t going to invest in a summon it was just that he wasn’t going to right now. He had to master the Sage Mode of the Gods.

Chakra| 550

WC: 700
TWC: 1513
800/800 | Beginner -> Adept
713/1100 | Adept -> Expert

Last edited by Katsuo on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Laxus was starting to get the hang of this newly achieved Sage Mode since he was born with Senjutsu Chakra instead of normal chakra it would seem that adjusted to Sage Mode would he alot easier for him then it would for others. While he was not much stronger then he normally was it was still progress from where he had started.  As he continued to spar with Tenzuraga he would use his ability to sense near by to see what the other guy when intended to train near them was doing. He could sense a gathering of Senjutsu Chakra, had this young man attempted to tap into the power of Sage Mode as well?

Laxus was now interested while Tenzuraga was an amazing teacher there was only so much he could learn from his summoning partner. He needed real experience while battling in Sage Mode. Stopping his sparing session would would be surprised when the young man chose to speak to him first. It was true Laxus as he was probably wouldn't fair that well against what he assumed was a seasoned ninja of Seishigakure but he needed to test out his new powers against this young man. But before he could reply he would be stopped by his summoning who still seemed to have something else in mind for his user. The Chimera Beast would stand in front of Laxus his eyes staring coldly at the newcomer, "If you wish to train with Laxus you must give us some additional time to grow his Sage Mode. He shall be ready in a few moments but I want to make sure that he doesn't harm himself in the process of fighting someone who is clearly stronger then him."

Turning back to his user Tenzuraga would push Laxus back a few feet before continuing to train his partner, "You'll have to reach the next stage of Sage Mode before I will allow for you to train with this boy, while I know your eager I would feel much better if I know you'd have at least one ability from the Chimera Sage Mode." Laxus would return a confused stare at Tenzuraga. Ability? What could he be referencing, did Sage Mode offer additional gifts besides an increase in physical prowess? The fact that Laxus did not know this showed that he had no idea of the extent of power Sage Mode offered him. Shaking his head in agreement the young boy would reenter the state of concentration he had before yo awaken the initial Sage Mode. But this time was much different he had already know what to expect and even how to speed along the procress, "Oi, Tenzu I am ready to tap into these abilities you speak of. Hurry it along I dont wanna keep thay guy waiting it looks like it it'll be fun training with him... Oh yeah, Hey you guy over there with the markings I am Laxus Jugo."

With that the Chimera Summoning would once again assist his user in awakening a new level of strength. What once would take years and months of training was being unlocked easily by a child who barely knew what power he was wieliding. Tenzuraga would wonder if other of this kids generation had also held such potential and rapid growth as he had, it was surely something that would bring upon an age of change in the world of ninja's. As the young mans strength began to grow further someone else would also change. He would began manifesting the physical appearance of the lion half of the Chimera Sage Mode. Large Fangs would sprout from his mouth, accompanied by razor sharp claws, and feral yellow and brown eyes just as menacing and fierce as Tenzuraga, along black lines surrounding his eyes which further the appearance of his lion like appearance.

These black lines were the traditional Sage Mode Marks, and with these new features Laxus had also gained a massive another great boost all areas of training, especially in strength which had been boosted even further as a trait of the lion half of his Sage Mode, "Oi, Tenzu-san this power is amazing and look I even look like you a little bit!" Laxus is a moment of happiness would began to dance around having reached a level of Sage Mode even further then the one he seemed proud of eariler. Laxus would then turn to the guy whose name he had yet to hear, with a smile.plastered on his face he was now ready to train with the man, while Tenzuraga had felt even more comfortable allowing him to do so, "Oi, you! I am ready to help you now! Where do you want to began mister?"

Senjutsu Chakra Remaining: 1005/1000 (Chakra Gain from C Rank Sage Mode)

Current Stats:

TWC: 790
WC: 500/500(C Ranked Chimera Sage Mode Unlocked with Lion Traits)
WC: 290/750

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:51 pm

This was indeed shaping up to be an interesting day. Katsuo had come out here with the simple intention of a solitary training session to practice his mastery of the Sage Arts but instead found himself in the company of not one person but a person and an animal. The kid was stronger, Katsuo could tell just off of sensing it from a couple feet away from him. He noticed just by his teeth, they had become sharper. He developed claws, extremely sharp. What was more, Katsuo was about to spar with the strange kid and a chimera. This turn of events was of course to Katsuo's liking, he loved sparring, or rather fighting. He had never turned down such a challenge and wasn't about to start now, even if it might be him against two others.

“I was thinking… a spar. Between me and you and your Chimera if you would like.”

For now, Katsuo took the only route available to him. Back. Bending his knees and applying force into the now muddy ground, Katsuo sprang backward away from the tree and landed on his feet, skidding back another foot or so due to the mud, but not losing his balance. Katsuo then took off to the side, strafing around the tree to reposition himself. Katsuo wondered what tricks this one had up his sleeves. Chimera over there was quite enough for him. He then readied himself again for another if the boy's onslaughts, hoping to discern a few more abilities before he did anything himself. This would be a tough battle assuming the kid would want to fight him. The kid looks like an actual lion, and if he acted like one this would be a major concern as well. Katsuo would laugh it off as he prepared for the battle. He would watch the kid closely paying attention to every little move this kid made, whether it was a side step or a step backwards. He had to pay attention this kid was also a Sage or atleast learning to be one, this would be hard to battle against…. If he were an higher rank, the kid only looked to be a Genin so Katsuo wasn’t totally worried but the kid had a bright future ahead of him learning Sage this young. Katsuo was just now learning Sage but nevertheless this would be an interesting battle for Katsuo. He smirked at the kid and made a finger motion for the kid to move forward. 

Chakra| 550

WC: 417
TWC: 1930
1100/1100 | Adept -> Expert
30/1500 | Expert -> Master
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:33 am

Laxus was quite happy that this guy had wanted to spar with him. Although he was excited he wasnt sure he was ready just yet to take on someone with his powers. Tenzuraga had begun to sense the boys uneasiness and offered him a calming paw,  "Don't worry I shall be here to assist you when it appears like you need help. But for the most part you need to fight this guy along to learn how to properly control your powers as well as to give me time to see what you need to work on." Laxus would shake his head in agreement with his partner. While he was a little more calm then before he still wondered how he would fair against the young man. Laxus for all intensive purposes had still been a beginner at the whole ninja thing.

He had only been using the jutsu of his clan. While he certainly knew he had the ability to learn Lightning Release he had not do so yet... What powers did this mister have he wondered. Hopefully it was something cool. A kekkai genkai from a clan he had never been would be great. Laxus loved seeing the powers and abilities of others. Being surrounded by people who only use and knew what you had was very annoying. Thats why he was glad he could participate in combined teams with ninja from different villages.

It not only allowed for him to see the world but to also find, see, and discover new powers. In any case Laxus would now be ready to fight. As he seen his opponent back up an enter a fighting stance he knew that now was the appropriate time to attack. Sprinting forward at his current maximum speed he would began to manipulate his body structer using his clans special ability Sage Transformation and thus forming a massive axe out of his hand to increase his strength even further. He would the use this axe in a attempt to slam it down upon Katuso as he would wait for his response.

Senjutsu Chakra Remaining: 945/1000 (Only using Destroying Axs Fist/Sage Mode Upkeep)

Current Stats:

WC: 637/750

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Now Katsuo wasn’t dumb. His hands would begin forming seals. First the Clone seal as a Shadow Clone appeared beside him in an instant. He would jump into a nearby tree, but to the kid it would be as if he vanished. Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Snake, as the kid sprinted towards the clone, water began to seep out of his mouth. He just wasn’t going to stand there and wait for the kid to hand out judgement. Just as the kid was 5 feet away he would clap and hold out his hands and state quietly, “Water Prison Jutsu” . Assuming that he caught the kid in the Water Prison it would be nearly impossible for the kid to get out. The water is so heavy on the target it doesn’t allow them to move or breathe, giving the kid 6 minutes before he would pass out scientifically. The clones hand would be in the Water Prison as he just looked at him and smirked. The kid had a lot to learn.. 1st off, never rush into the fight. I bet the kid didn’t even know he was a Senju and he wouldn’t find out either.

WC: 207 

TWC: 2137
237/1500 | Expert -> Master

Chakra: 470/550

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:12 am

Laxus was rather interested when the man would began to use a water release technique. Laxus being rather caution about the water would fully activate his Sage Transformation powers. Pouring a massive amount of energy into areas involving speed the young Laxus would began to move at a blurring speed to his opponent almost fading outside of his ability to see him. Avoiding the water attack by backing up quickly Laxus had now decided to try something risky in the heat of battle. He would try to access a new level of Sage Mode by himself attempting to gain even further power to protect himself.

Focusing even harder then he had ever done before the young Genin's Senjutsu Chakra would began to fluctuate around his body even more before entering a state of power much higher then before. Now at a further peak of power then ever before Laxus would attempt to strike his opponent once again but this time a piston accompanied by a massive booster jet would surround the mans arm. Using Senjutsu Chakra to blast himself forward by a now undetectable speed to his opponent, Laxus would seeming appear next to him thrust the larger piston shaped fist into his body with an incredibly forceful punch.

Current Stats:

Senjutsu Chakra Remaining: 815/1000 (Regained 50 Chakra from Sage Mode/S Rank Cost for Sage Transformation)
WC: 846/750 (Unlocked B Rank Chimera Sage Mode.)

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 pm

The clone would poof within an instant due to how fast the kid was going. Katsuo couldn’t do anything but laugh. The kid was strong, stronger than he realized. Katsuo hoped down from the tree he was in and bowed before the kid, thanking him for the quick spar. He smiled as he gave the kid a compliment about his power and asking his name. Upon requiring his name Katsuo smirked and introduced himself. “My name is Katsuo Senju. A Jounin of Seishi. It was nice to meet you.” Upon that he would walk to the gift store grabbing a candy bar, making a mental note to stay in touch with the kid. He was good… real good.

WC: 117
TWC: 2255
355/1500 | Expert -> Master
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Laxus was surprised when he saw that his attack against his opponent was successful he could feel his piston fist collide with his opponents jaw but was honestly surprised when he would poof away. This had been a clone, Laxus thought it was strange that someone was hiding not far from him and Katsuo's spar. It would soon click that this was just merely a clone and that the real Katsuo was the one he had sensed lingering around. Before he could find and attack him the man would come out from his spot not revealing his name and complimenting the young Genin, "Oi, thanks Katsuo-sama while I am strong I know your still stronger then me. Haha I got fooled by a simply clone. I am nothing but a novice. Oh yeah once again I am.Laxus Jugo and that Lion, Snake, Bird guy is my partner and teacher, Tenzuraga! Oi, Tenzu come here."

Tenzuraga had been annoyed by what his student had called him, while he were all of those things the simple term Chimera did exist and would have been better then naming the animals the summoming had been composed of. Walking over there with the body of a ferocious lion Tenzuraga would lift his front right palm to shake Katsuo's. If he took it the beast would be extra careful as to not poke the boy with his claws just gree him as any other being, "Pleasure to meet you Katsuo, sorry about Laxus he can be a bit, overzealous if you get what I mean."
Laxus would smile and dance as Tenzuraga and Katsuo greeted each other if they so deicded to he had once again unlocked another stage of sage mode and was not even tired yet.

While it was clear the spar was over Laxus still wanted to learn something else but it would see the young man would have to wait for another day. As he saw Katsuo leave to get a candy bar Laxus had wanted to follow him just to ask a few more questions about the village and other things. Releasing both his Sage Mode and Sage Transformation the young Genin had now returned to his normal state and was ready to ask questions, "Oi, Katsuo-sama so this is my first time in this huge village do you know where the Seishikage is I kinda need to see her, I ended up getting lost ajd after a few hours I just had summoned Tenzu and began training here, do you think you could help me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]   

Back to top Go down

Discovering the Potential of Sage Mode?!?! Laxus Meets Katsuo [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1