Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Spreading the Truth (Private, Reigetsu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Spreading the Truth (Private, Reigetsu)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:27 am

At the window to a room in the Hyuga Compound, came a tapping. This room supposedly belonged to Reigetsu Hyuga, sister to the Head of the Clan, and as there were no trees outside her window the tapping would be slightly unexpected. At the window was a beautiful harpy eagle, massive and snow-white with darker gray and black flecks. It was odd, however, as that particular breed was native to the Land of Sunlight, and the particular bird was named Frost. He was recognizable easily, as he was the personal bird of the Chowakage, used for important messages. Around his ankle was a leather tube with a letter inside, which he tapped against the window once more. Once he was let in, Reigetsu would see that his eyes, strangely, bore the Sharingan within their midst as they looked at her with a ponderous gaze. Once the letter was removed and opened, it would read as such:

[i]Rei-chan, I'm terribly sorry I couldn't come in person. I think you understand how...awkward that would be at the moment, and I have sent this message in hopes of waylaying any unpleasantness between our Villages. I trust you more than I trust half of the people in my own Village, if I'm completely honest with myself. You're my little sister by marriage, and that's as good as any blood that could be shared between us. Please, help me get through to Seigetsu and the others. I'm reflecting my Sharingan through Frost, and can cast a rather simple Genjutsu through his eyes that will allow you to see my memories. You can pass them on to other people by performing a half-Tiger while looking straight into their eyes. Please, do this for me. If you must speak to me directly afterwards, tell the bird. I'll be there...Well, as soon as you do."

At that, the bird's eyes would begin to glow and spin tantalizingly. The second that Reigetsu looked into them, she would begin to see through Okami's eyes, starting at night in his office in Chowagakure. There were two ANBU claiming to be working for Yamigakure that attacked him, forcing him to forget and to believe the land of Moonlight was the enemy through Genjutsu. She could hear his thoughts, see his actions, see what happened as if she was there! She would see what had happened in Yamigakure itself, feel Okami's disgust at himself once he remembered, and the hatred and loathing before he did, watch his training session and discussion with Goken that was disguised as a fight to conserve face. Reigetsu would see the days he spent helping the citizens recover, the hatred he accepted gladly from those he had wronged unknowingly, and know that this wasn't what he wanted. He had hardly even spoken to his wife after getting home, thinking that after all he had done he didn't deserve Laputa. Rei would see the other side of the coin. She would be able to come to the realization that the war that her Village was preparing for would never be started by Okami. All he wanted was the peace he had been forced to disrupt, and he hated himself for ruining it. To be fair, she had also seen some rather...tender moments between him and his wife that had happened the night of the attack-as the jutsu COULDN'T omit it as it had happened so soon before-and she had seen such joy and wonder in the monster everyone thought Okami to be when he learned that they were having twins, but that just made him more human (and a bit more kinky!).

The bird sat there silently, watching the young girl carefully. It could be assumed that Okami could see through Frost's eyes, and he seemed to be watching for Reigetsu's response. Well, what would she say?

Chakra: 2,880

Jutsu Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Truth (Private, Reigetsu)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:12 am

Laying in her room peacefully as she had just begun to fall asleep the young Hyuga Maiden would hear something quite strange that she had never heard before. Peeking over her shoulder towards the window overlooking some of the village she would notice a rather strange bird that from what she could remember was not native to the village of Seishigakure, in fact this bird had seemed familiar, it was the messenger bird from the Chowakage. Why had Okami sent his bird to Reigetsu, had something happened? She of course had heard of the terrible events in Yamigakure but she would know that someone like Okami wasnt capable of doing something like that of his own free will. Standing from her bedding she would walk to the window opening it allow the messenger bird to enter, and along with it the chill of a night time breeze. Upon observing the bird further she would notice that it was currently wielding the famed Sharingan Eyes the very strange and powerful doujutsu of the Uchiha Clan.

It was the first time she had been this close to one and its color and tomoe patterns were captivating. Reaching outward towards the bird to receive the letter attached to its leg Reigetsu would carefully and thoroughly read the letter to find out what this was about and what she would find would shock her. Understanding the level of trust her brother in law held for her and understanding his reasonings of reaching out she would accept the terms of having the memory genjutsu placed upon her. If she could help clear up the confusion between Okami-chwan, Seigetsu-chan and the people of Yamigakure to prevent a war then thats what she was going to do.

Staring Frost deep into his eyes as the birds eyes would began to spin and glow triggering the Genjutsu, Rei would be thrown into a state in which she was presented with various memories of Okami's psyche. From moments of kinky love with her half sister, to the terrible events of Okami's memories being wiped and the attack on Yami, Reigetsu would be hit with every last detail with what would appear to be Okami's innocence.

The moment the Genjutsu would end you Okami would be able to see a slight amount of worry in her face. Why would someone go to such great length to have a Kage target and harm another village and what would this mean for the future of the three great villages. Collecting her thoughts Reigetsu would make it her mission to spread this.information as far and as wide as she could.

People needed to see the truth, this could prevent the war and maybe even some of the tension and bad blood between Chowa and Yami. Giving the entire situation just a little bit more thought before she gave Okami her answer she would place her hand on her forehead. This was going to be a hard mission but she needed to handle this before the Chunnin Exams had arrived, the one place where all the villages would meet on equal and peaceful grounds.

"After seeing the truth of what happened I can assure you that I will try my best to help everyone see the truth on your side. Whoever had done those cruel and manipulative things needs to be captured and dealt with immediately but before that happens we need to repair the relationships of the villages. Okami-san as your Sister I promise to inform Sei and the others of your innocence and maybe of your kinky nature as well haha."

Even in a rather dire and serious situation as this Reigetsu attempted to lift the serious and tense nature of this situation she was going to support her family as much as she could and if she could stop even the slightest amout of anger or hatred then she would. Staring Frost deeply into his eyes again she would smile immensely and with great warmt and support, if anything she wanted him to know that she had always had his back even with the rathe vicious rumors spiraling and racing through the great villages about Okami's confused actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Truth (Private, Reigetsu)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:24 am

Frost, and Okami through him, looked a little embarrassed at that last part. Dammit, he thought he had worked the kinks out of the jutsu! Shaking his head, the mighty bird would nip lightly at Rei-chan's fingers in a playful gesture before winking and flying out the window. Beating his massive 7-foot+ wingspan to rise above the air currents, Frost would begin the long journey home as his owner receded from his mind. Okami had much to plan for, and even more to prepare for, and time was a luxury he really didn't have. Dammit!

[Thread End]

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Truth (Private, Reigetsu)   

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Truth (Private, Reigetsu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1