Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
A Girl minding one's business EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
A Girl minding one's business EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
A Girl minding one's business EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
A Girl minding one's business EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
A Girl minding one's business EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
A Girl minding one's business EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
A Girl minding one's business EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
A Girl minding one's business EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
A Girl minding one's business EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

A Girl minding one's business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenigata Imasagi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Zenigata Imasagi

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

A Girl minding one's business Empty
PostSubject: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:32 pm

Imasagi tries not to be bothered by those around her, but her being incredibly nervous quickly embarrasses herself in front of others. At the Training Ground in Konohagakure Village, she was trying not to embarrass herself for another time in training to impress her beautiful mother Kotone, the Queira Spearmaster, and the Vibrant Spear. Imasagi wielded a wooden spear, a Ninja Academy training spear, so it would be easier not to harm others. She was in the Zenigata clan's fighting style stance, which her mother taught her. 'Hopefully, no one will harm my concentration, unlike the last time I tried this. Everyone laughed at me for falling on my face and failing the complicated maneuver. B-Because of her, why does she hate me so much?' Imasagi thought with a sigh leaving her lips. She looked over and noticed that the one girl causing her trouble had shown up. In her being, it took it all not to cry after seeing Senju Kozue walking toward her.

Senju Kozue's Appearance:

Senju Kozue gasped at seeing Imasagi noticing her and laughed at her since Imasagi is such a dunce. She was overall angry at the fact the clan of Mercenaries settled in her village. "Good lord, you are hopeless, Imasagi. I thought you were going home to cry to your mother after I made your trip with my laughter. It's so funny to think you can accomplish anything!" Kozue exclaimed and laughed at her. She didn't like the Zenigata Clan one bit but only because of how worldwide known they are compared to the Senju clan. She would be grounded if her father saw her arguing with one of the nicest clans.

Imasagi deeply sighs, and if it wasn't her bully here to laugh at her, her clan's beliefs are deeply intertwined with hers. "P-Please stop it. I-I don't want to cause any trouble. It was mean of you to do that, and I-I thought we could be friends." Imasagi said with a sigh and forgot what she was trying to do because Kozue triggered her so badly. Her tears start going down her cheek because the bullying is getting terrible. Usually, it's trying to ask her for money because her family is extremely wealthy and well known.

Kozue rolled her eyes when Imasagi started to cry because that's her usual response to being bullied in the first place. She let out a sigh and laughed at Imasagi's pleas to stop it. "I can't believe you. I would never be friends with the Zenigata Clan's Queila! Not in a million years!" Kozue exclaimed loudly.

WC: 443
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 11:33 pm

Shojin hasn't had much time to learn to be a ninja, or really hone his abilities.  He certainly was not on the level of one of the natural born nobles of the The Hidden Leaf Village, who had probably had training as a ninja almost from birth.  As such, it was probably ill-advised for someone of his "lesser" upbringing to challenge another of "superior" upbringing; a Senju. Still, there was a girl in one of his classes, a Senju kunoichi, who had a particular habit for picking on individuals she thought of as less than herself.  She'd had some words to say to Shojin in the past, but he handled himself well.  For the most part, he'd always cracked a joke at her expense, the people around the two of them laughed, she'd get annoyed, and stormed off.  Eventually, she stopped saying things to him and he didn't pursue it any further.  In fact, he'd had no issues with her since last year, but he'd still heard things about her.

However, that was slated to change.  Shojin saw a girl he'd never met before, a rather awful expression of anguish crossing her face, as Kozue stood, domineering, above her. Shojin caught most of what Kozue said, and though he could not work out what the other girl said, he had noticed the tone... Which prompted him to step in. He'd learned some new jutsu recently and absolutely was not afraid to try them out.  He changed direction from the course he was previously walking, beelining toward the two girls.  He'd approach from behind Kozue, shoulder-checking her slightly as he walked past her without giving a single glance, directly toward the other girl.  A warm smile spread across his lips, his back now to Kozue, standing between the two.  "Hi! My name is Shojin, I'm in the final year of training at the academy. What are you working on today? Can I help?" His voice was warm and friendly.  However, it held a threatening undertone toward Kozue, and his question about helping held a double meaning toward what had just been transpiring between the two girls. It wasn't easy to get on Shojin's bad side, but being a bully was one of the few surefire ways.
Back to top Go down
Zenigata Imasagi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Zenigata Imasagi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:46 am

Imasagi felt her heart sink when Kozue said those exact words that she would never want to be friends with her because of her status as an heiress. She never looked down on others based on their upbringing, and everyone is equal in the Zenigata's eyes. Therefore, Imasagi started to cry because it was mean and hateful what Kozue said. "W-Why not? Kozue, I am doing everything that my clan wants of me." Imasagi said to Kozue. She couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to be her friend, let alone bully her. The Zenigata Clan's Prestige and reputation are well known everywhere else.

Senju Kozue couldn't help but laugh at Imasagi's misery and was happy to get someone such a floor mat to cry over. When she was about to make Imasagi despair, she was shoulder-checked by someone, and she gasped at who it was. It was no other than Shojin, who frequently joked at her expense for trying to bully him, but Kozue could never get through his thicker skin, unlike Imasagi. "How dare you! You bastard, why are you such a blubbering idiot, Shojin?" Kozue asked with an annoyed tone of voice. She was a bit confused about why Shojin butted into their conversation.

Imasagi slightly gasped and looked up to see a boy with a particularly smile standing in between Kozue and her. She didn't like the words that came out of Kozue's mouth because they made her feel terrible, and her tears were overflowing now. Shojin spoke to her overly friendly and asked two specific questions, which caused her to sigh in relief. "H-Hi. M-My name is Z-Zenigata Imasagi, and I've been training in mastering my clan's Spear Dancing Style. I-I can't because of people frequently being incredibly mean to me. My mother, the Vibrant Spear, tasked me with this duty before she could teach me more things." Imasagi said, trying not to name anyone who's been incredibly mean to her. However, her primary bully was no other than Senju Kozue, who even called Shojin a bastard, nonetheless.

Kozue's facial features got angrier that Shojin was standing in front of her. She was about to snap, and however, she recognized the threatening undertone in Shojin's voice. The only one that probably didn't understand that double meaning was Imasagi. "Why are you going to help her? She's a worthless waste of space, and her clan settling in our village caused trouble. Why did they have to choose Konohagakure Village and not create their own? They have the riches from those Mercenary Contracts." Kozue spoke, dispersing the good that the Zenigata Mercenaries have done for even her village before joining it. Over the years, she had this hate build-up that the Zenigata clan lived in Konohagakure.

Imasagi was crying even more because Kozue was demeaning her ancestors, the Zenigata Mercenaries, that even treated Kozue's family with respect. The Senju and everyone deserve that respect, but Kozue probably got some of those misconceptions about her clan. She felt Kozue had some animosity toward her ancestor's decision, Senju Kuri. Kuri was kind and showed generosity, similar to the Zenigata Mercenaries, asking them to settle in Konohagakure Village. "Y-You beget your ancestors, K-Kozue. Do not forsake them even with foresight or decisions." Imasagi said. Those who showed similar compassion are honored in the Zenigata Clan as honorary family. Senju Kuri is celebrated the most for giving the go-ahead to the Eternal Spear and his wife, the Docile Spear.

Kozue was angered at what Imasagi had spoken about, begetting or forgetting her ancestors. She wanted to forget the kindness Senju Kuri gave the Zenigata Mercenaries, but you couldn't precisely eliminate them since they fought like a well-oiled machine. "Would you shut the fuck up and cry in a corner like you always do!" Kozue exclaimed at Imasagi because she was utterly done with Imasagi's bullshit. She didn't know how Shojin would react to these words that she spoke directed at Imasagi.

WC: 675
TWC: 1,118
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:08 pm

"Spear Dancing Style, eh? Sounds pretty cool. I don't know much about spears, but I'm good with swords myself. I'm sure some of the fundamentals transfer. Timing, having a strong base, and stuff like that, right? I could maybe help, if you like." Kozue's insult to Shojin wasn't afforded the dignity of a response as he stood tall and strong, continuing to smile at Imasagi. He'd had experience with her before, and she was just a loud mouth full of disdain for anyone not named Kozue. He wasn't going to stress over it.

When Kozue began to insult the girl's clan, Shojin prepared a response. This response was supposed to come out calm and collected, just as Shojin had remained this entire time. However, the girl started up again, telling the one named - what did she say? She was a soggy Zenigata? - to "shut the fuck up" Shojin whirled around. She did not get to finish the bit about crying in a corner before Shojin shoved her backward, creating a wall between she and Imasagi. The warmth in his expression was gone, replaced by a cool rage. It wasn't a response that someone could get by insulting him, but someone weaker than them? Easy.

"Your ancestors would be disgusted with you, you pretentious bitch. You hail from a clan who's benevolence and capability to forget the blood-feud they shared with other clans, and those clans' past, created the greatest Ninja Village to grace the planet. I've done weapons work for some of you clan mates too, and most of them are great people. How did you get to be such a failure? Tell you what... if your next move is not to apologize or leave, the hospital is going to have one less open bed in it, taken up by their new trauma victim."

Kozue's next action would determine whether she got to go home and have a good meal, or whether she'd receive more than a few knuckles across her face. Shojin would stay true to his word, and if Kozue did anything other than apologize or leave, would absolutely deck her in the face. Regardless, after she left, apologized, or was punched, Shojin would turn back to the soggy Zenigata, all animosity on his face having vanished, replaced by the warm smile. It was so abrupt that it was actually possible Imasagi would believe someone else had said those rage-fueled words. "How do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Zenigata Imasagi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Zenigata Imasagi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:27 pm

As Shojin spoke toward Imasagi in a friendly manner, she was shocked to hear the words of pretty cool fighting style since most people don't ever say that to her. Imasagi felt better about herself by being encouraged, and even Shojin wanted to help with her fighting style. She gave Shojin a slight smile because her bully was still there. "T-Thank you, Shojin, for that compliment on my clan's fighting style. Hehe, it's alright, and I didn't suspect seeing a Kenjutsu user here, though. I suppose everyone has their comfort weapons. Y-Yeah, some of the fundamentals do transfer. I would be honored if you would help me, Shojin!" Imasagi exclaimed with enthusiasm. She never had a conversation that ended up that well or friendly but not as bad as Kozue's bitchness. In her clan, not many people could get a Zenigata Mercenary or Clan member to explode on them only because of the super long fuses. It takes many different kinds of infractions to cause anyone in the clan to explode, and that usually ends up with someone fighting a tornado worth of hurt or an inferno.

Senju Kozue was unhappy that Shojin outright ignored her, but what happened next shocked her too much. She was shoved harshly by Shojin, who wasn't smiling and couldn't believe this lesser would touch her in that manner. Understanding and engrossed in being a bully, it didn't hit it until Shojin started to speak towards her. Kozue couldn't believe what she heard from the inferior's lips, insulting her after she was so trying to defend certain people's honor against the perceived threat of the Zenigata Clan. She hadn't believed what he was speaking about and why he wouldn't dare hit her. "Why would I even apologize or leave? Are you fucking kidding me, lesser piece of dirt? Imasagi is a worthless girl who's better to be used as a rug to be stepped on!" Kozue exclaimed, not knowing she was pushing her luck. She realized a bit too late that Shojin was done with her shit, and it took insulting and telling Imasagi Zenigata to shut the fuck up. In her subconscious, Kozue, you idiot, why are you trying to push your luck against the guy who laughs at you and makes everyone else laugh?

Imasagi heard the words that came from Shojin's mouth clearly against Senju Kozue, and her time was up after all the times Kozue got away with bullying her. She sighed with relief with this, and hopefully, Kozue will learn her lesson and stop trying shit with her. 'N-Never thought, Kozue would be that much of an idiot not get what a threat was. B-But she gets angrier around me for some odd reason. I wish we could have a different interaction than her bad-mouthing me. Thank you, Shojin, for standing up for me.' Imasagi thought with a smile and was thankful someone was there to help her out. She was trying to mind her business to stop being yelled at by Kozue so she could focus on her spear dancing style.

There was a hint of fear in the air, but that was from Kozue and not Imasagi, but before Shojin turned around back to her, he had a smile returned to him. She smiled at him with one of her usually happy smiles that only her mother gets to see sometimes. A la, this would probably be after Kozue gets sent to the hospital for her utter stupidity in not apologizing to Imasagi. "T-Thank you, Shojin, for helping me. She's been the worst to me ever since I started going to the Ninja Academy." Imasagi said with happy tears from her eyes. No one had ever stood up to her bullies before now, and it was grand.

WC: 641
TWC: 1,759
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:54 pm

Shojin hadn't remained looking at Kozue long enough to see her hit the ground, but when he turned back to Imasagi, smiling, he heard her inanimate body collapse, seemingly lifeless, onto the ground.  His expression had not faltered, and if anything, had only intensified at the sound of the satisfying crunch.  Not looking back, Shojin would step gingerly toward the soggy Zenigata.  If she allowed him, he would take her hand with his own right hand, and perform a hand seal with the left.  This would trigger the Body Flicker Technique, and Shojin would whisk Imasagi away.  Upon landing, the duo would find themselves in a much smaller, though seemingly higher quality, training area.  It was entirely empty.

"This is the training area that the academy instructors use.  We're not really supposed to be hear, but I sneak in sometimes so that I can concentrate when they're at meetings.  Right now, they're at some meeting planning this huge graduation event, so they shouldn't be around for at least a few hours.  They have all kinds of stuff here that we don't have in the student training area."  Shojin would gesture toward all of the things they had access to.  

There were wooden versions of nearly every weapon imaginable, including a multitude of spears and swords.  There were a bunch of training dummies of varying sizes and shapes, meant to train varying things.  There was an obstacle course, with unique obstacles requiring the use of some fundamental jutsu to complete.  There was workout equipment, to include weights, benches, bars, body parachutes used to provide resistance when running, kettle bells, and more.  Even the ground was of a higher quality, being thick, healthy grass instead of the worn dirt that was in the students' training area.  There were various scrolls, with instructions for jutsu and chakra manipulation to include shape and nature transformation, sitting on a multitude of shelves under an overhang which hung from a building. This building was just one section of the rather massive Ninja Academy of the Village Hidden in the Leaves.  

Shojin would walk over to the stand in the middle of the training area that held the various ninja weapons.  He'd fill a few of his pouches with wooden shuriken and kunai.  After picking up a few makeshift training katanas, he found one with a reach and weight that he liked, and took it in his hand.  Then, he gestured to... "Hey, I'm not sure I heard your name correctly.  I'm quite sure you called yourself a soggy Zenigata.  What does that mean?"  His expression was humorous, because, though that was absolutely what he'd heard, he knew it couldn't actually be what she said.  Ima... sagi...  I'm a... soggy... he smiled inwardly.

TWC = 1238

Zenigata Imasagi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zenigata Imasagi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Zenigata Imasagi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:13 pm

Imasagi blinked at how quickly that singular punch knocked Senju Kozue out, like that by Shojin. She saw him giving her a reassuring smile and stepping gingerly toward her. One thing, Imasagi allowed Shojin to take her hand and knew what kind of trick, Shojin was performing, which was Body Flicker. Imasagi was shocked to end up in the Academy Instructors Training Area, a specific no-no for Academy Students to go into it. However, it was empty, which made her go a bit confused, but the Academy Instructors were probably doing something important. 'W-Wait, what? T-That's a bit strange.' Imasagi thought with a confused look on her face.

When Shojin spoke up about the training area, the Academy Instructors owned to train. Imasagi was shocked to hear that the graduation event was approaching and knew her mother would give her a present after her graduation. "I-I'm shocked you come here to train when all the instructors are gone. B-But I usually use my clan's training grounds, which are ancestral to how the Quinsol Spearmaster and the Queira Spearmaster ran our clan long ago." Imasagi spoke in shock to compare her parent's training grounds to the Academy Instructor's, but it had a significant historical and ancestral value to her clan.

Imasagi noticed many different wooden weapons, specifically her clan's affinity for spears. There was much more here than meets the eye, and she could see why the Academy Instructors had better training equipment than students. The training room showed that the Ninja Academy was much larger than meets the eye. She was a bit forgetful and knew there were other things to train beside her clan's fighting style, like the graduation of three ninjutsu. It hit her like a ton of bricks, Transformation Technique, Clone Technique, and Body Replacement. 'S-Shit, I got to sidetracked even to remember those basic techniques. Ugh, all because those bullies would interrupt the instructor when those lessons came to it.' Imasagi thought annoyedly about herself. For quickly forgetting about those other essential techniques, as much as her clan's techniques and fighting styles.

Imasagi followed Shojin to the middle of the training area, where she picked up one of the Academy's Training Spears, like what she was wielding outside at the other training field. She specifically enjoyed wielding a singular spear instead of dual katanas as she saw Shojin pick up. Imasagi got into the stance she was trying to get into before Senju Kozue so violently interrupted with her being incredibly mean to her. She noticed that Shojin gestured at her, and then she blinked at what he had said to her. "W-Wait, what? W-Why do you think I said that? It's Imasagi Zenigata, not Soggy Zenigata." Imasagi spoke a bit confused and helluva embarrassed. She was blushing slightly because that was embarrassing to hear from someone else, but it's much better than all the mean and hateful comments calling her clan worthless or whatnot. Imasagi did something she hadn't done in a long time because of all the bullying at the Ninja Academy and giggling at Shojin's nickname.

WC: 525
TWC: 2,284
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 3:48 pm

"Bahahaha! That's what I thought! Still, Soggy Zenigata has a nice ring to it..." Shojin teased, a grin on his face. This one was genuine and real. Though his other smiles had been too, they were smiles that he placed on his face to be friendly. This one, could couldn't wipe off if he tried. He was a friendly guy, and was glad that, at least as far as he could tell, Soggy Bits wasn't too worried about his violent outburst with Kozue. He wondered if she was alright, but at the same time, was not concerned enough to give it more than just a few seconds of thought before moving on.

Shojin would speak as he lowered himself into a fighting stance with the katanas. "Ancestral training areas, huh? It sounds like you guys are pretty heavily steeped in tradition. That's pretty respectable, I think. My clan has no such traditions to be honest. Unless you count exploiting me for child labor to solve generations of financial irresponsibility and hardship." Shojin quickly shook that comment from his head. While true, maybe he didn't know Imasagi well enough to rant about his family issues. He was going to suggest training wherever Imasagi wanted, but stopped himself when she grabbed a spear, ready to train.

Shojin, katanas drawn, lowered himself into a strong stance for Kenjutsu. His feet were spread shoulder width apart so as to offer him a strong stance. A line drawn between his two feet would intersect at a forty-five degree angle from where his eyes, and thus his opponent, were. His off-hand (his right) was forward, katana held vertically and slightly pointed forward. That hand would be used for quick jabbing movements and for defense. His rear hand was high and the katana was pointed directly at his opponent. That hand's attacks were meant to produce more power, and follow-up strikes after a parry from his forward hand.

"So, Soggy Bits, this is what a good stance looks like. It is balanced for both offense and defense, and strong, and allows me to move quickly in any direction if I have to maneuver." Shojin lowered his weapons and stood up straight. "All right, let me see you you try." Shojin wouldn't be able to precisely instruct Imasagi, as he had no experience with a spear. But when she showed off her stance, he would be able to see what he would exploit if fighting her, and suggest corrections from there.

Words: 413
TWC: 1651
Back to top Go down
Zenigata Imasagi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Zenigata Imasagi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Imasagi blinked slightly at Shojin with what he said, teasing her with Soggy Zenigata again. His goofy smile and look on his face made her giggle again because, after all this time, she's been eternally frustrated that the Instructors haven't done a thing to stop the abuse. She held no ill will towards anyone who had done those awful things, not even to Shojin, who beat knocked Senju Kozue out in one punch because Karma is something few can tell. "Y-You are incredibly silly, Shojin. Though, I am thankful to you for this chance of peace." Imasagi said with a smile. She giggled slightly at all this silliness, and Shojin was a goofball.

Imasagi noticed the stance that Shojin put himself into, which was unique for dual-wielding Katanas. Shojin then spoke about what she said about Ancestral Training areas, etc. Imasagi smiled happily at hearing that, but there was something concerning in what he said, explicitly being exploited by his clan to fix a problem of financial irresponsibility and hardship. "Yeah, our traditions are older than Konohagakure Village. When I hit twelve years old, I will become an adult in the clan and have greater responsibilities. Also, that is awful that your clan exploited you for their irresponsibility." Imasagi said with concern in her voice at the end. It simply sucks that when others are exploited for other means, her clan is the opposite of Shojin's clan, and they never once use others. Also, it does help that the Zenigata Clan is financially responsible compared to other clans. Being Mercenaries for as long as her clan has been, it can tell her how to use money properly.

Imasagi noticed his stance change when pulling out the Katanas, much more similar to a stance of Kenjutsu rather than a normal sword fighter stance. She moved her left foot slightly to get into a proper spear dancing style stance since it was off here and there. Her mother had drilled it into her skull nearly every waking hour before the Ninja Academy as the Vibrant Spear. In everything, Imasagi always tried to be as good as her mother. Still, her mother had much more practice using the Spear Dancing Style since the experience, and everything was much better for Zenigata Kotone.

Imasagi slightly blinks when she hears Shojin call her Soggy Bits and can't believe the nickname degenerated to Soggy Bits instead of going to her real name. She gasped slightly, but she could tell he was helping her since his stance was what he said, suitable for defense and offensive maneuvers. "U-Um, why did it degenerate to Soggy Bits? For one, for two, I can see that it is as you say in your stance. And yeah, interesting nonetheless." Imasagi said, trying not to laugh too hard at the degeneration of the nickname. She was being distracted by it a bit much. However, he was instructing her too, which helped her realize she wasn't entirely in the correct stance to be appropriately defensive and offensively minded. Therefore, Imasagi shifts her entire body and holds her spear in a specific grip like all the other Zenigata Clan members do, especially her mother. Her mother would probably say something like, Good job, Imasagi, finally you got the hang of the proper stance. Now you need to see if you can fight your opponent who's using different weapons to you.

Imasagi breathed in and out for a second before baton spun her spear in place and then shifted her dominant hand to her right hand over her left hand. Her spear turned in a clockwise motion since her mother told her that she was more based around the Winds over the other motion of Fire, or counterclockwise motion. The dominant hand equals the clockwise or counterclockwise motion in the stance, and the right hand would be clockwise over the other. She was ready for the next test of her posture to fight someone. "Please call me Imasagi! Shojin." Imasagi said with a slight bit, not an authentic annoyed tone in her voice but wanting him to call her Imasagi instead. Therefore, she charged at Shojin with the particular aim to try to disarm one of his two Katanas with her longer reached spear. The Zenigata Clan has a certain pertinacity to disarm people who aren't trained to keep their Katanas in their hands, but Zenjutsu users are entirely different.

WC: 752
TWC: 3,031

[752|1,500 for Spear Dancing Style]
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 11:37 am

Shojin smiled, satisfied at Imasagi's reactions to his jokes.  He'd been making a bit of an attempt to cheer her up, and it was working. He was glad to be able to have a positive impact on her on this day; when it seemed she was facing some particularly nasty issues.  He'd always been one to seek out opportunities for things like this, and though he lacked wise words to use to guide someone on the righteous path, he was always capable of using comedy to relieve tension.  It was wild, the talent he had for turning tears to smiles, and that was something he was proud of. "Of course.  Everyone deserves that."  His voice was solemn and genuine.

"I think it's great that your clan has things like that," he continued, "I bet it makes it easier to... kinda... find a drive or purpose that is important, and matters to you."  Shojin would opt not to speak much more about his own clan.  It wasn't a terribly private thing, but he did not have a lot of positive to say about them.  Sure, he loved his family, and his parents... however, when they acted out of the "best interests for the clan", it was like they were different people.  People who did not care about their own son having a real childhood.

Before he had a chance to come up with an explanation about not wanting to talk about it, however, Imasagi remarked on his more recent nickname.  "Bahaha!  I don't know, sometimes words kinda just spew out of my mouth, and I like the way they sound so I keep letting them come out of my mouth."  That was as close to the truth as Shojin could get.  He simply did not limit himself from saying things if he thought they'd be funny, and there was no reason to, in his opinion.  As far as he concerned, if people were offended by his jokes, they had a poor sense of humor.

Shojin was going to follow this up with a thoughtful test of Imasagi's form.  Instead, she corrected his nickname for her and charged at him, ready to practice.  'So be it,' he thought.  He needed the practice, anyhow.  As Imasagi made her move toward Shojin's lead katana, Shojin's next moves were immediate.  Shojin was experienced with Kenjutsu and had sparred with most weapon types, and was able to deduce the weaknesses of something like a polearm quickly.  

When Imasagi moved to disarm Shojin, he simply allowed her to.  She'd strike at the katana in his right hand, and instantly, he'd step forward.  The katana dropped from his right hand, and simultaneously, his left foot would move forward, pivoting such that it was now his lead foot.  His left hand would thrust forward, jabbing the now only blade remaining at Imasagi's chest. Simultaneously, the right hand that had given up its weapon would move quickly to try and grasp the shaft of the spear.  If he failed at that, he'd at least try and shove it away with enough force to throw his training partner off balance.

Words: 519
TWC: 2270
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business EmptySun May 01, 2022 2:37 pm

[9 Days No Reply; Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl minding one's business   A Girl minding one's business Empty

Back to top Go down

A Girl minding one's business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: