Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenigata Imasagi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Zenigata Imasagi

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] Empty
PostSubject: The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills]   The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 4:37 pm

Following A Girl Minding's One Business

It had only been a particular day since the fateful day when Shojin stood up to her bully Kozue. The next day was after the fateful day when Kozue was knocked out, and he gave her a hilarious nickname. Imasagi had been instructed on how to properly be ready to train for the Ninjutsu she needs for the Graduation Ceremony going to be held later. She held, not knowing what would be proper with what was going on, but a kerfuffle happened with the Senju Clan, and her clan, specifically her mother, got involved. To stop the bullying, not much is known about what happened at the Arena with Kotone and Kozue's mother.

Imasagi sighed and wanted to focus on the training instead of dealing with the consequences of whatever that might be. However, Kozue was nowhere to be seen, but that was because she had to spend the whole day at the hospital to recover. She decided to work on the Clone Technique first since she had already gained her family's fighting style on the previous day. However, she had to remember the correct quantity of chakra. It was a slight pain in the ass to remember that. Imasagi did recognize the three specific hand signs for the technique. "Ram. Snake. Tiger. I hope I will do this properly, but yeah." Imasagi said. She sighed but not at anything in particular, but it was hard to figure out certain things with more responsibilities over other children in Konohagakure.

Imasagi put her hand signs together correctly to do the technique, but the first time doing it after being so out of it and being laughed at by everyone. The clone appeared but was much more discolored than other clones that she saw in class. She sighed at not properly correctly using the technique. "Dang it. What was mother always said, practice makes perfect or something to that such?" Imasagi asked herself. It had a somewhat different feeling that she was alone in the training ground training for her exam to graduate from the Ninja Academy. She wanted to get that graduation gift from her mother since all clan members can get a graduation gift to help them better prepare for the later trials, specifically the Chunin exam. Therefore, slightly excitedly, she tried again using the same three hand signs to create another clone. However, this time her clone was solvent in being entirely complete.

Imasagi hoped Shojin wouldn't come here to call her Soggy bits. She gratefully sighed that she had finished one of the techniques. One of the dreadful techniques that she had to learn and transform, her mother, was top-notch, a prodigy of her grade in the Ninja Academy days. However, she heard a Shuriken coming for her as it was flying in the air, and she used the patterned Body Replacement Technique. When the Shuriken hit her, a block of the wood came in its place instead. She was wondering who threw that Shuriken. It irked her slightly but not enough to be so annoyed, but she did appear slightly away from where the Shuriken had hit her previously. "U-Um, why did you throw a Shuriken at me?" Imasagi questioned a bit nervously. She looked over and noticed a particular girl who held a strangely anti-Zenigata weapon, a Katana in her hand, while looking worried at who she almost hit accidentally.

Zenigata Miyo's Appearance and the one and only Black Sheep of her clan:

Miyo walked over, holding a wooden Katana in her hand with a fan attached to her belt. She had a worried look on her face, but she didn't think anyone would be in the training ground so late, training their ass off for what would seem like trivial pursuits. "Oh, so sorry, Imasagi! I-I am sorry, please don't tell my parents about this or your mother. We are friends, right?" Miyo asked curiously with a wink of one of her eyes. She enjoyed teasing Imasagi because it's so easy to do compared to the usual response she tries to get from others. It's like that when they were kids, but Miyo is an adult already compared to the youngling of the Quinsol and Queira Spearmasters, Imasagi.

Imasagi deeply sighed at Miyo, her childhood friend, even though Miyo was a year older than her. She could tell why she was a black sheep, specifically her mother's family, who was supposed to be Nueiva Spear Counselor, the Elegant Spear, Zenigata Nariko. "W-Why do you still wield a Katana instead of a spear and cannot use our clan's techniques without a spear? I can see why your mother, Nariko, is with you at her wit's end. H-However, would you like to help me?" Imasagi asked to Miyo. She was asking more like a friend since her friend is much better at the Transformation Technique since she transformed into her and walked around the Ninja Academy, tricking people into thinking it was her. "I-I would even forgive you for being me around the Ninja Academy of the Leaf Village if you do me this favor, friend." Imasagi said.

Miyo wondered what Imasagi wanted to do and wanted to help since she had already helped her. She looked slightly annoyed at Imasagi using her Queila privilege to know what Miyo should or shouldn't do. "I wanted to wield them because they are different, but I still study many things about our clan's techniques. M-Mother can be such a pain in the ass sometimes, but you agree with me, don't you? Your mother will get harder on you when you hit Adulthood, do you know that? Also, what can little ole me can help you with?" Miyo asked multiple questions about her friend. She is one of the few rebellious Zenigata clan members, but funnily enough, she overheard her mother, Nariko, do the same thing she did when she was younger. However, then it hit her she wanted to duplicate her Transformation when Imasagi said those words. "Alright, I will help you as long as you don't do anything embarrassing with my visage. I didn't do much. I even copied how you spoke to keep in my disguise." Miyo said. She knows much of her childhood friend, Imasagi.

Imasagi sighed at what Miyo said about how much harder her life will be after the Adulthood Ceremony. "Y-Yes, it's pretty hard not to remember how much more responsibilities I will have. You don't have as many responsibilities since I am supposed to be the next Queira Spearmaster when I grow up." Imasagi said with a hint of annoyance. She only is near other clan members around her age since they know how hard it is. However, the one she opens up to the most is Miyo. Imasagi happily smiles that Miyo wants to help her. "T-Thank you, Miyo! I will never forget this." Imasagi said. She looked at her friend, and she used a similar tactic to the clone technique, but it was explicitly the Transformation Technique this time around.

It took time for her to transform into her exact childhood friend, Miyo. All because she was concentrating very hard over so much more than usual. However, when the transformation technique finished, she looked somewhat like Miyo but with the Kimono, specifically with the opposite colors. Imasagi's version of Miyo had her eye color and hair color minus the Katana in her hand. She had an excellent first attempt since Miyo looked a bit impressed and sensed that she could entirely complete the transformation technique with more practice. "I must say, I should get a kimono-like one day, which is the opposite of what I have. It's impressive that you try again, Imasagi. Hehe." Miyo said.

Imasagi sighed that she had reversed the entirety of what Miyo's Kimono was with her first attempt at using the Transformation Technique. However, it caused her to be slightly shocked that she got close, but her mother was perfect with the Transformation Technique. She dispelled the transformation technique and tried again, and this time, she got it correct with much fewer errors. In this case, Imasagi's Transformation of Miyo had only the flower an entirely different color, but everything was in the proper position. "T-Thank you for being my inspiration, Miyo." Imasagi spoke with her voice instead of Miyo's. However, she looked exactly like Miyo minus the flower somewhat.

Miyo smiled and walked up to Imasagi and patted her head for doing such a good job, even though it felt strange to pat her head since Imasagi looked almost like herself. "You will get there, Imasagi. You have to believe in yourself more. And stop allowing yourself to be such a pillow to have others stand on you. You need to be proper if you ever want to replace your mother as Queira Spearmaster." Miyo said with a hint of sadness about not being able to help her childhood friend from those bullies. All those bullies were pretty much rabble-rousing with Senju Kozue. However, it was nice that Senju Kozue wasn't at class but didn't understand why or how she wasn't there. "Also, Imasagi, you are adorable when you are so easy to copy. I will stop using you as my transforming shenanigans, but I have a funny Jutsu. It's a bit of a funny jutsu, and I hope you want to learn it too." Miyo said with a giggle.

Imasagi blushed heavily and lost her concertation with Miyo congratulating her, which turned her back into herself. She was so embarrassed, but she sighed in agreement with what Miyo said about what she needed to do, but Zenigata Clan members are hard to implode. "I-I will try, Miyo, and thank you for everything. It seems like everyone who wanted to support me was. I met a quite funny boy, and he gave me a nickname." Imasagi said with can't stop blushing. However, his nickname was too embarrassing to tell. However, it didn't take too long for Miyo to try to deal with Jutsu, but the jutsu she was hinting at made her cover her face in embarrassment. "N-No, Please, not that. I don't want to learn that Jutsu, please, no. You are killing me with Sexy No Jutsu." Imasagi rejected her offer to learn Sexy No Jutsu.

Miyo giggled at hearing the rejection of Sexy No Jutsu, and sooner or later, she'll be able to get Imasagi to bite down on that jutsu. However, a boy that gave her a nickname, she knows precisely the boy in question, since his name is Shojin but never talked to him but know he bragged about Zoggy Bits once or twice. A la, how she learned this was transforming into Imasagi and acting exactly like her in how she would respond to Shojin nicknaming her. "Oh, I know you are talking about, Shojin. He nicknamed you Soggy Bits. I feel you probably know how I figured all that out. Hehe." Miyo said with a giggle. However, Miyo didn't pretty much bring up Senju Kozue or where she was because that girl deserved whatever she got. She heard from her Instructor that Senju Kozue is in the hospital but not much else. However, most of the Instructors didn't know how to stop Senju Kozue from bullying Imasagi anyways since it would be terrible to expel a Student from one of the clans that founded Konohagakure.

Imasagi blinked hard, and when Miyo said Shojin and his nickname to her again, she blushed and couldn't help but giggle at the dumb nickname. "W-Why is that nickname so funny? You and your transformation skills are so good. I hope you can stop embarrassing me, Miyo! Yes, you are a good friend, but jeez, I would love to be not teased as you do." Imasagi said. She knows how much Miyo tries to cheer her up, and that dumb nickname is too funny not to laugh at Shojin trying to cheer her up.

WC: 2,063
TWC: 2,063

Techniques to Learn:
Back to top Go down

The Day After, however, Miyo the Zenigata Clan's Outcast shows up. [The Training for Three E-Rank Skills]
Page 1 of 1