Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Reigetsu had arrived to the training grounds slightly later than she expect to this had been a last minuet assignment set in place for her. While she didn't mind helping out others she would preferred if people let her know about certain things before just throwing her straight into it. As she walked though the chain link gate that happen to be open at all times. As her eyes searched for someone matching the description that she had been giving she would put a warm smile on her face as her eyes rested on a young blue haired boy.

"Well, hello there young man. You must be Kubo! I am Reigetsu Hyuga and I shall be you instructor for a while. I hope this sudden change has not inconvenienced you in any way and hopefully I can help you accomplish some of your goals during you time with me."

WC: 149/750
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Reigetsu would keep her eyes on the young man Kubo until she felt something touch her shoulder, looking she would see a small bird what appeared to be made of some weird fabric, even more it moves and acted just as a real bird. Reigetsu would assume this bird came from the young man, it was a rather interesting ability. As the bird would turn back into fabric and return to it's master Reigetsu would become slightly sad. She enjoyed the small bird it was quite calming and peaceful. But for now she needed to focus on Kubo, thinking over his question she would frown,

"No I actually haven't received any information, honestly the higher ups had just informed me not long ago... In any case I would love fro you to explain your skill set any any other information you would like for me to know. Also feel free to answer to answer me any questions you man have no or in the future."

Honestly, Reigetsu did not know what exactly she was supposed to teach this young man, she still only knew a few ninjutsu, but her specialty is certainly taijutsu. In any case she would try her best to assist him for whatever he need and since the Chunnin Exams were actually being hosted her she would have to make sure that Kubo showed all of the other villages Genin that Seishigakure were no pushovers.

WC: 388/750
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Reigetsu was quite interested in the young mans skill set she had not thought about him being able to use sound release to bring things such as a fabric to life to do sudden tasks. Reigetsu was surprised that the young man also knew wind release that could be a useful area to start in considering she had just discovered her own affinity with the Wind Release nature. Reigetsu was interested in a sparring session and mostly because she wanted to see more of what the young man could do with his sound release skills. It was very hard to impress Reigetsu so she was certain that she would be able to help the young man even more because of this stunning ability that she had not even seen the full potential for.

"Sure I would love to spar, all that I ask it that you don't hold back anything, I need a one hundred percent accurate gauge of your strength, even if you believe it could harm me don't hold back... Okay? You may begin when your ready."

WC: 567/750
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:15 am

Reigetsu's eyes would widen as she saw the process in which it would take to even set up the jutsu while it was not idea to take a seat in a battle it was still quite a beautiful scene. As the chakra, singing, and playing of the musical instrument began Reigetsu's eyes would widen she was in fact excited almost as if she was watching a musical event occur in front of her. It was not until the fabric samurai had manifested and attempted to attack her that she remembered this was a spar. Jumping to the side to avoid the first strike Reigetsu would pull two kunai from her ninja pouch around her waist.

As the flurry of quick stabs would come towards her by the Fabric Samurai, Reigetsu would use her slight speed advantage to counter the blade strikes with both her kunai, until she was able to get an opening to kicking the Samurai full force into its rib cage. If and when the kick would connect its strength would be enough to launch the samurai away from her and giving her an opening on Kubo. Gathering two additional kunai from her pouch now equaling a count of four, Reigetsu would place a Hirasihin Seal on each kunai to prepare a little jutsu she had wanted to try out. Reigetsu would throw each kunai towards teleporting rapidly between the kunai. At the same time Reigetsu would supercharge the kunai with Yin Release chakra causing them to turn into yellow thunder like arrows. Upon allowing the arrows to reach their maximum form Reigetsu would stop the teleportation around them as they continued to fly forward aiming to strike at Kubo's chest.

Chakra Remaining: 890/1060
WC: 750/750 (Mastered Yang Release: Flying Thunder Arrows)
WC: 100/500

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Reigetsu on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Reigetsu was surprised as the young man used the body replacement technique to defend himself it was a really interesting idea and great for him to know exactly when to fight and run in a dangerous situation. In any case Reigetsu would activate her Byakugan the moment his body would be replaced as she saw a massive build up of chakra coming from the tree near her. But before she could respond Reigetsu would see as many as a thousand of though pretty birds she had saw earlier cover the sky as well as the Samurai behind her regain it's shape. Although Reigetsu certainly appeared to be surrounded he was certainly not cornered. As the birds and the samurai would approach her, Reigetsu would began to rapid spin her body allowing while concentrating chakra into her finger tips of her index and middle fingers. As she spun the Lion Maiden would rapidly move her fingers around leaving a trail of sharp chakra lines almost a powerful as a blade to form a protective dome around her which would serve as both a defensive and offense strategy against the birds and the samurai. The moment the fabric creatures would make contact with the dome of sharp chakra lines the would instantly become shredded as the dome torn, cut, and slice through the fabric with easy, "Protecting Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms!"

Reigetsu would continue to rip and and cut through both the birds and the samurai until she recieved an opening large enough to escape the barrage of fabric attacks. Teleporting to the kunai that had struck the fake Kubo, Reigetsu would pick it up from its resting place before throwing it towards the tree that Kubo was in. As soon as the Kunai was right in front of the tree she would teleport to it once again before building up a strange chakra in her mouth and chest while also simultaneously forming the tiger seal with her hands. This would be the first time that Reigetsu would use a Fire Release technique besides the Fire Release: Rasengan so she would think it would be necessary to start of small and easy. As the chakra finished building up the chakra in her chest and mouth she would release a giant ball of flame towards the tree hoping to snake out Kubo and possibly burn any other fabric based surprised that could be hiding within the tree.

Chakra Remaining: 740/1060
WC: 503/500 (Mastered Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Reigetsu was quite surprised when she saw the intense wave of what she thought to be the sound release come at her firing back the giant fireball at her. Keeping her calm she would trigger the rather simple and effective jutsu known as the body flicker to teleport a short distance behind Kubo just as he waved the white flag. Reigetsu could see that his chakra supplies were low so she didn't intend on attacking any further. Tapping his shoulder to to notify Kubo where her new position had been she would smile.
"Your abilities are honestly one of the most beautiful things I have seen despite there rather destructive use. Your voice and the music you play from your instrument is honestly calming and relaxing, it would certainly be enough to catch your opponents off guard sometimes. Anywho lets move onto combat wise. While you did have the famous body replacement technique and that helpful unrelenting force technique, I highly reccomend you do not sit down and rest.

If possible you should continue to move in unpredicatable patterns. Also this may seem strange, but have you ever put any though about using your instrument as a weapon or building a weapon into it just in case your opponent get too close and your chakra reserves are low. While this is only a sparing session I would highly reccomened you have something to protect yourself with other then your hands and feet. Although if you do so desire it I would be willing to teach you some taijutsu that could help you in a pinch. Otherwise I see nothing wrong with your ninjutsu abilities rather then how open and defense you may be once your paper warriors have been dispatched."

Chakra Remaining: 770/1060 (Chakra Recovery from stamina)

Last edited by Reigetsu on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:41 pm

Reigetsu was glad that the young meen seemed to respond well to her advice and she was happy that he was so, sweet and accommodating. Although she could see how offended the young man was about Rei's comment on making his instrument into a weapon, apparently that was a big no no in their clan. Reigetsu's face would turn a little red from the embarrassment and somehow flash a apologetic smile in his direction. She also paid attention to the fact that the weapon was from his mother. Reigetsu herself never had a family heir and to some extent hardly remembers her mother, it had been about fifteen years since she had last seen her mother so she could understand the importance of having anything that kept her memory intact. Feeling quite sad upon thinking about her not having anything of her mothers as a keep sake Reigetsu was thrown back to the real world when she was one of the little birds Kubo had made specifically to give to her for a little while. It was a beautiful work of art indeed and she would be sure to enjoy all of the time she could spend with it whenever possible.

In any case she needed to focus back onto the training section but first she would want to see for herself just how Kubo would handle himself in a hand to hand combat situatuion. "So before I teach you any Taijutsu I would prefer for us to have a small taijutsu sparring session, I doesn't quite matter if you can't hit me, or don't think your strong enough, I just want to see how you would handle yourself before seeing teaching you a few skills in my arsenal."

Chakra Remaining: 800/1060 (Chakra Recovery from Stamina.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)   

Back to top Go down

A Solemn Lullaby (Private, Kubo & Reigetsu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1