Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Kosuke would appear in the familiar swirl of Kamui in the office of the Chowakage. Of course, if most people did this, especially with his… history… he would immediately be cut down. But, Kosuke was not “most people” he had faith that Ooami would recognize his chakra signature. After placing a Genjutsu knocking out the ANBU guarding the room kosuke would speak. “Okami, I believe its time we had a chat. Much has happened since we last got an opportunity to talk without prying ears. I have a few questions as Im sure you do as well. Along with a few things I need to discuss with you regarding the future of not only this village but the world. I know of the mission you gave the little Genin, Kenshi. Are you sure he is up to the task? I know this organization, it will not be easy. The Devil isn't trustworthy of new faces, though she might allow him in if someone were to vouch for him.” He needed to get down to business. From what he knows of Fauna’s plans,  nothing good would come to the shinobi world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Okami put down his soda and pulled his feet off the desk as Kosuke arrived and began talking. Right to business, huh? Well then..."I feel fully confident in his capabilities, and perhaps while he is on his mission he'll grow into them even more. After all, he is one of my students, and I'd be damned if I let an opportunity for him to grow pass me by. If you'd be willing to vouch for him, then that would make things go a lot smoother. After all, publicly we are still enemies, making it far more believable that you would act against me. Besides, if my suspicions are correct, then it's a good thing Uncle Haruto made the seals in this office. They're active now, but they remove the office from this plane of existence, so that only those with a key or certain space-time jutsu can enter, like your Kamui. Regardless, you've asked your question so I'll ask mine. How long have you been under Kotoamatsukami?"

The question might have been harsh, but it was necessary. Okami would recognize his Dishonorable Grandfather's work anywhere, and to not recognize it in his beloved cousin for so long was heartbreaking. How could he not realize it sooner?

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:25 pm

Kosuke would nod at Okami’s response to his question, but when the Chowakage asked his own question, Kosuke felt his visible eye widen and his heart skip a beat. Kotoatsukami? There was no way he was under a Genjutsu! When could anyone have even gotten the drop on him like that? Besides, the only person he knew of who had the technique was- and then it his him, like a ton of bricks. But he was dead, the technique could last even through that? “I’m not sure, though If my suspicions are correct, it’s been on me since I achieved my Eternal Mangekyou. But he is dead, how can it still be in effect? How haven’t I been able to sense it? Is that what caused me to murder Haruto-jiijii?” Kosuke would fall to his knees in a rare show of weakness and vulnerability. “How could I have been so careless? My foolishness led to the death of Jii-sama…” His voice was becoming hoarse and rough. This revelation was almost more than he could bear. What was the purpose of the Genjutsu? Why had his grandfather used it and what was his end goal? So many more questions surfaced as he thought more and more.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Okami's eyes widened as Kosuke dropped to his knees. Dammit, he hated when he was right! Rushing around his desk, he knelt to the ground and poked Kos in the head with the first two fingers of his right hand to get his attention, the unofficial tradition of an older sibling to a younger in the Uchiha Clan. "Hey, it'll be all right. We can fix this, Kos. You just have to trust me, like you always have. Okay?"

Reaching up to pull the eyepatch off of his Rinne Sharingan, his esoteric left eye began to spin slowly and glow as it drained his chakra greedily. Waiting until Kosuke looked him in the eye, Okami would prepare one of the only jutsu that could possibly overwrite Kotoamatsukami. Once the other man looked him in the eye, he would cast the Infinite Izanagi, causing the Kekkei Mora to fade along with the effects of the Kotoamatsukami laid by his grandfather. It was odd having normal vision in both of his silvery eyes, but it didn't necessarily matter at the moment. "How do you feel? Can you tell what the old bastard was trying to do?"

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Feeling Okami tap his forehead Kosuke would look up, his single charcoal eye locking directly with the alluring glow of the only other Rinne-Sharingan in existence. Suddenly, that Sharingan faded into a simple silver eye matching the Chowakage’s other eye. It was at that moment that Kosuke felt a weight lifted off him. As if a fog had dissipated from his mind that he didn’t even know was there. Looking to Okami, Kosuke would answer his question. “It was his last ditch effort to enact revenge on me. I had pierced his heart, he only had seconds left alive. He knew he was going to die, so instead of trying to get me to do more of his bidding, he filled my mind with beliefs of dishonesty and corruption within the village hierarchy. He knew that he could never make me hate this village, I would lay down my life and everything I have for everyone in this village, so he did the next best thing and made me doubt the founders and leaders, those who I would take out, not only weakening the village but corrupting and destroying my name. It seems that the old bastard succeeded in at least one of those, I am the most wanted individual in the world right now.” Getting back to his feet, Kosuke would wipe away the lone tear that had threatened to fall from his visible eye. Shinobi don’t cry, it would be a disgrace to his Surrogate Uncle if he wept for him. The man put up quite the fight in the end.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Okami stood along with Kosuke, nodding as the tale was told. That definitely sounded like Kazuto's modus operandi. Everything all just came back to the scheming old man, didn't it? Sighing, Okami walked around the other side of his desk, opening and closing drawers rapidly while looking for something, putting his eyepatch back on in the process. Kosuke would get a glimpse of his ANBU mask, the skull and bloody stripes that symbolized Okami's life as Reaper, before the drawer was closed yet again. Finding it in the bottom left compartment of the massive desk, Okami would pull out an old notebook that belonged to Haruto, unbuckling the cover before opening the journal. "Well, when I first read this it looked like Haruto-jiisama didn't care for Grandfather's methods at all, but this brings up a few choice words. It isn't that he simply didn't care for them, he hated them but couldn't stop what was happening. He was hit with Kotoamatsukami fairly early, but thankfully it only affected his professional decisions. He couldn't speak out, couldn't do anything to stop it, and the blame was pinned on him for years. That bastard..."

Okami was DEFINITELY pissed, as his massive reserves of chakra became agitated and changed his signature into something far darker than it originally was. This...really wasn't his day so far.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Sighing at the new information, Kosuke would shake his head. “There isn’t much we can do about it now. The damage has been done, the old bastard succeeded in not only killing Haruto-jiisama but also ruining my reputation and installing an Uchiha as the leader of the village. Theres nothing we can do about any of that, but we can work towards preserving the village, Yoshida-sama’s true legacy. The Devil’s Isle will prove to not only be a national threat due to its location in the land of sunlight, but after hearing their plans from their leader, they will pose an international threat in the future. There will be war if this bug isn’t squashed before it can reproduce. My organization, Koten, isnt ready to take on a threat like this yet. But in the future our goal is to be able to stop threats like this before they harm the world infrastructure as a whole. But taking down this organization will prove to be a difficult task for both of us due to… personal ties. But I trust that you can set aside your own feelings for the protection of our village. I hope you will hold me to do the same when the time comes.” He knew he was giving a lot of information, but he really wasn’t looking forward to telling Okami that his best friend Fauna was the Devil herself and was planning to amass an army of addicted supersoldiers. While she might not have plans for the army yet, an army only has one purpose, war.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Nodding slowly, Okami would grow somber with the implications of what Kosuke was saying. Someone they both had ties with? There were few people that fit that description, and it wax quite disconcerting that it could be any of them. Pressing a seal on the bottom of the desk in order to deactivate the surrounding field. "Well, old friend, I think it's time. I'll walk out, while you conceal your chakra as much as you can before leaving. The only people that could sense you with your skills would be the other Jinchuuriki, myself included. I hope to speak with you again, b ut I have the Chuunin Exams to prepare for."

Walking out of the room, Okami would step over the unconscious ANBU member and stride over to the front desk, asking what meetings he had in a nonchalant manner. It was just business, after all.

[Thread Exit]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)   

Back to top Go down

Reunion of Old Friends (private kos/okami)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1