Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ōtsutsuki Clan [Test for Phase 2]
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:52 pm by Kosuke

» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Welcome To The Family (Private, Kosuke and Team Seven Only (Family Thread))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Welcome To The Family (Private, Kosuke and Team Seven Only (Family Thread))   Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Okami was collapsed outside the hospital room, sitting on a bench in his normal Kage garb. Someone had seen fit to grab it for him, as this was technically a public appearance of sorts. It was tiring, and in all honesty if his hair hadn't already gone through a white phase he'd be worried about grays from all of the stress he was going through. Everything was going well, and there were no complications, but it was still nerve-wracking. Izanagi was busy snickering at the Second Sage of Six Paths being reduced to a quivering mess by the twins about to be born. Damned Nine-Tails...At least they were friends, right?

Leaning forward, the Chowakage eyed each of the nurses that went in and out of the room, having sent Panther, the blonde ANBU agent from the Namikaze Clan to go and get Kosuke, Sera, Kogoro, and Kenshi. Kosuke was the only immediate family he had, really, and his squad was practically family too. He really needed them here, and hopefully they'd arrive soon.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family (Private, Kosuke and Team Seven Only (Family Thread))   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Kosuke had been meditating by a small pond located in the Uchiha grounds. It was a beautiful day and he didn’t want to waste it by being inside, so he decided to enjoy the gentle breeze and the warm glow of the sun. His time of relaxation was cut short however as he felt a chakra signature appear behind him. His body tensing only for a moment as the ANBU he recognized as Panther told him to go to the hospital, the Kage had requested him. His children were being born. It was quite obvious that the ANBU knew who kosuke was and was a bit nervous to be approaching him alone, but he didn’t need to worry much as before he could say anything else he felt a gust of air and kosuke was gone. He would reappear walking into the hospital, passed the nurses and staff that quickly moved out of his way as he approached Okami’s position. Seeing the kage, his elder cousin and the closest thing he has to a brother looking so anxious made him snigger some as he approached him. Patting the older Uchiha on the back kosuke would say, “Its been a while since ive seen you this worked up! Im sure everything is going well, Chowagakure has some of the best medical facilities there are. I’m surprised you are still conscious though! I couldn't imagine becoming a father so soon!” He would laugh jovially, it wasn’t often he got to actually be with Okami like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family (Private, Kosuke and Team Seven Only (Family Thread))   Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:41 am

Okami started a bit as Kosuke popped in out of almost nowhere, then laughed along with his brother/cousin as the younger man alleviated his concerns. Keeping a certain meeting in the back of his mind from about a year prior due to Kosuke's words, he decided to honor Rika's wishes and keep quiet for now. Casually wondering where his team was, he decided to let them off the hook considering the upcoming Chuunin Exams, just as a squeak and cry was heard from the room, followed by a second. A nurse popped her head out and told the two men they were permitted to enter, then evacuated to give them some room, sweating profusely for some reason. Nearly disappearing in anticipation, Okami rushed in and stopped immediately when he saw Laputa with two children, one with a shock of white hair, and the other with black. The little black-haired one was crying up a storm, while the other was sleeping quietly. Stalking over carefully, he almost had a heart attack when Laputa handed him his eldest daughter, the one with black hair.

She reached out to grab onto his haori as he took her, but that wasn't his biggest concern. No...For some reason or another, he could tell that the twins had definitely been affected by his Otsutsuki traits, the white hair being the only physical indicator on one, while the other...Looking into his daughter's big, teary eyes, he wondered slightly about what he saw. How was one born with Sharingan, even if it was a single tomoe? Laughing quietly when she finally calmed down, he listened to Laputa's whispered words about how she had named the twin born with Hyuga traits Masami, but was waiting for him to name the Uchiha one. "Well...I think I'll name her Akame, my little Red Eye. Kosuke, I'd like you to be their godfather. You're the only one I trust with this, and you're the only person strong enough to keep them safe if something happens to me. They're too young to leave alone, and Laputa's too weak to be left with them, so they'll all be coming with me to the Chuunin Exams. I'd...I'd like you to come too, just in case. I keep a spare ANBU uniform in your size, in the compartment set in the back of the closet. The mask should fit too. It's a generic housecat, but that just makes it easier for you to go unrecognized. We're leaving as soon as Laputa's discharged. I don't want the other Kage to get antsy because I'm late, so feel free to meet us there."

Giving little Akame back to her mother, Okami excused himself with a glare following him as the little one's Sharingan deactivated only to come back in full force as she started crying again. She...was really a Daddy's girl, wasn't she?

[Thread Exit]

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family (Private, Kosuke and Team Seven Only (Family Thread))   

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Family (Private, Kosuke and Team Seven Only (Family Thread))
Page 1 of 1