Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Jinsokuna karitoriki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaku no kūfuku
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Jinsokuna karitoriki   Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:57 am

Xp=0
Ryo=2,000
Name:Jinsokuna karitoriki
Type: weapon
Material:chakra conductive steel, gems.
Appearance:The Jinsokuna karitoriki is a four feet long golden katana,made from chakra conductive iron and gems found deep in the caves of the hidden village seishikagure.The blade of the sword is three and a half feet, golden colored with black markings.The handle is half a feet long and is made from chakra conductive wood.The blade was forged under high heat and extreme pressure making extremely hard to break.
Abilities:This sword conducts chakra so any sword techniques that use chakra get a 20%boost.This sword destroys chakra any chakra attack hit with this sword loses 20% of effect.Perception enhancer +20 perception.
Cost:2000 ryo or 1000 xp
Requirements: Hyuga chakra and blood.

Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Jinsokuna karitoriki   Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello an thank you for joining Ninja Revolution before I or any of our other staff members can grade this I must ask you you completely using the coding that comes alone with all of our templates on the site but since you are new for this very first time I shall look past the error.

Mmkay first things first, I must ask you remove the small part about EXP AND RYO from the top of the application. Also as far as the ability goes that you remove the apart about the 20% boost that the sword receives from being chakra conductive be edited so that the sword can either boost the strength of a jutsu by one rank or that it removes 20% percent of the chakra needed to use a Bukijutsu technique requiring or using some form of chakra attack. The same with its chakra destruction ability and instead of the word destruction I'd suggest changing it to cut/slices ninjutsu only, and maybe a small part about it siphoning 20% percent of chakra from the opposing jutsu. In addition if you would so decided to go with the ability to cut/slice through ninjutsu I recommend that the sword only be able to cut jutsu a rank or more below of it.

As far as the perception enhancing ability I would suggest that you remove that as there is really no logical way for a sword to boost perception. Although since you intend for this blade to only be used by the Hyuga I would suggest that you add on an ability which allows for you to use the Gentle Fists through the blade in a form of using the blade as an extension of your reach. Finally I would also ask you to state what level of power the abilities are from Minor, Medium, or Major abilites and there also needs to be a Rank of E-SS for the blade to determine what exactly it can an cannot do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jinsokuna karitoriki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi :: Characters and Creations :: Equipment Applications-
Jump to: