Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Kiseki clan WIP
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 pm by Kosuke

» Crow summons.
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:45 am by Kosuke

» Ōtsutsuki Clan [Test for Phase 2]
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:52 pm by Kosuke

» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Promises (Flashback Okami/Rika)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Promises (Flashback Okami/Rika)   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Rika was lying in her hospital bed as she had been for the past few weeks. Her condition was something that no one had ever seen before. Not even the masterful medical shinobi at the hospital knew what to do for her than give her sedatives to numb the pain. She could feel that her time was coming to an end and she knew that her child would soon be an orphan. He was due in the next couple of days and as such she didn’t have much time. She had the doctors do the necessary blood work and she had all the evidence she knew she would need in a folder by her side. She had requested a meeting with the Chowakage, Okami. She needed someone not only powerful, but someone who she knew she could trust with such a huge secret. Someone who knew more to the tale than anyone else, so the Chowakage was perfect. She would wait patiently for him to enter the room and would motion for him to sit at the chair next to her bed. She knew that he knew of her decaying condition, he was one of the doctors that tried to help her, but there was nothing that could be done. She would wait a moment to gather her thoughts, “Nidaime-sama, I have called you here to ask you for a huge favor. My last wish as it were. You know that I am growing closer and closer to death with each passing day, and there is no way that I will survive Kisuke’s birth. He is a special child Nidaime-sama. I am asking that you be his godfather and take care of him. Now, before you object, please, take this folder. It holds the truth. The boy’s father is Kosuke Uchiha. I met him about a year ago in a bar, he was so charming and handsome that I became infatuated. Of course, he didn’t seem interested in pursuing any form of relationship at the time, so I, like the fool that I am used my clans techniques to manipulate him into a form of relationship with me. One night we were drinking at the bar and one thing led to another. And here we are. Kosuke doesn't know, when I realized I was pregnant, I erased his memory of me. He has no idea we have ever met. This hurt of course, but I don’t want this child to be hunted down by Kosuke’s growing list of enemies. I am asking that you never tell a soul about this. You may tell Kisuke when you feel he is ready, and you can tell Kosuke, if you feel he can handle it, but please, tell neither of them before Kisuke is at least a Chuunin should he become a shinobi. If he doesn’t, wait until he is sixteen. I am asking a lot of you I know, but you are the only person I trust to take care of my son without revealing too much information.” She would look down at her lap, her fists clenching the sheets so tight her knuckles turned white. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she retold her story for possibly the last time, hoping, praying that their kage would be merciful and would take on her final request. She was using up the last of her strength to beg the man to protect her son.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Promises (Flashback Okami/Rika)   Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:22 am

Okami frowned slightly at Rika's story, but nodded otherwise. Her condition was no laughing matter, considering none of the doctors could truly figure out what it was. That had sparked an interest in Laputa, but she was also in no condition to examine her, having a few medical issues herself at the time all things considered. After all, it wasn't every day one was brought back from the dead, then had to continue a pregnancy. The Chowakage had promised to take a look for her, considering he was nearly as good as she was in Medical Ninjutsu, if not just as skilled, and what he had seen was horrifying, to say the least. His Sharingan allowed for him to see things that most other doctors would overlook, and Rika's story brought an interesting theory to his mind, one that was confirmed when he reactivated his Sharingan to check once again. "Well, that solves a few questions I had...Rika, I'll take care of Kisuke. Don't worry about that. You, on the other hand...I think I've figured it out. It's not enough to save you, not now, but at least I can keep an eye out for this in the future. If you recall my initial diagnosis, I had pointed out that your own chakra was eroding through your system, as if your body couldn't handle it. Now, I can adjust that theory based on what you've said and what I'm looking for now. Kosuke and I both need to be careful with our chakra. It's far too powerful, and the initial influx of his energy and the strain that's coming with carrying his child is what's killing you. You can't provide enough chakra of a sufficient quality without draining it from the rest of your body in order to sustain Kisuke. If you were an Uchiha, a Senju, or even a Hyuga you wouldn't be having this problem. Hell, even an Uzumaki might be able to handle it, but a Yamanaka...I'm sorry I couldn't see this before, Rika. I might have been able to do something. As of now, all I can do is promise to give Kisuke a loving home, and make sure you are at least able to see his face once. Lay back, please. I'm going to try stabilizing the chakra present, and I'll see about getting you a chakra transfusion of the proper type so that Kisuke is getting what he needs."

He didn't guilt her over manipulating Kos, or reprimand her at all. She was suffering already, and likely thought little of herself for it anyway. Anything he said now would cause undue stress and complications. Using the Mystical Palm with one hand on her stomach and the other on her forehead, Okami began slowly forcing her chakra to flow properly through her body instead of coagulating. She'd likely feel far more relaxed now, without the pain that had been her life for the last few weeks. She might have had a chance if he'd caught this before, but now...Six Paths Chakra like the kind that flowed through himself and his cousin was extremely potent. If the child were just an Uchiha it would have just been a bit of a tiring pregnancy, but the strain of having Kosuke's chakra forced into her in such a manner left her own chakra weak and the system that it moved through damaged. Genetics involving the clans descended from the Otsutsuki and the Sage were a bitch to begin with, but with someone like Okami or Kosuke whose energy resembled the actual Otsutsuki themselves it was nearly impossible to predict what would happen with their offspring. All of this made Okami worry about Laputa, but she was a Hyuga herself, so she should be fine. Filing away the information, the Chowakage continued his ministrations, listening for any other information Rika wanted to provide or wished to hear. She should have an easier time of it for the moment, after all.

(Considering this is a social thread, I'm not going to bother posting chakra or jutsu used. It was Sharingan and Mystical Palm, ffs! XD)

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Promises (Flashback Okami/Rika)   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Rika felt better after hearing Okami promise to take care of Kisuke. Plus with the Chowakage healing her a bit she could finally breathe normally. “Nidaime-sama, I want you to tell Kosuke about his son when you feel that he is ready. He has probably left the village by now, but should he ever return, he deserves to know the truth. If he comes back to the village and is freed from the darkness that is consuming him, please, allow him to be with Kisuke. I am hoping that they will develop a strong bond. Thank you for agreeing to this Lord Chowakage, I can finally rest in peace.” With that she would lie back and close her eyes as sleep overcame her body. It would seem that with the added relief of Okami’s jutsu, she was able to sleep without the pain of her chakra being eaten away. Of course she was only days away from giving birth. It would go off perfectly and Kisuke would be born without a problem. He did have high chakra reserves for a newborn but given his parentage it wasn’t unexpected. Rika died a few hours after the birth with her son in her arms, fulfilling her final wish.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promises (Flashback Okami/Rika)   

Back to top Go down

Promises (Flashback Okami/Rika)
Page 1 of 1