Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Denji(electromagnetic)wip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabaku no kūfuku
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Denji(electromagnetic)wip   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:12 am

Clan Name:(What's the name of your clan)Denji (Electromagnetic
Clan Symbol:( Post the picture of the symbol of your clan or give a description)

Clan History: (How did your clan come into existence?)
Clan Size: (How many members are in this clan?)3

Clan Appearance:(How are members of this clan distinguished from other people, what makes their appearance special, their eyes, hairs? Anything)
Members of this clan tend to have blueish purplish hair.
Their eyes are completely blue or purple.Though they usually leave them closed.
They have markings on their skin.The more clear the markings the more proficient they are with their bloodline.

Clan Location: (The location of your clan, are they scattered around the world or concentrated at a place) 
The clan members tend to move around a lot and usually travel in pairs.
They may from time to time stay in villages.

Clan's Reputation: (How influential is your clan, how much is known about them, how much is known about their abilities)
The clan is not very known due to their nature of being secretive.Only kages and Anbu have any idea that this clan exists.Many cannot see their unique characteristics due to their kekkai genkai.Only those with absurdly high perception can see their traits.This makes them extremely hard to track.Most believe they are but a legend.Many people do not know what their kekkai genkai is since all those who have seen have not lived to tell the tale.

Clan Ability/KKg Description: (What's the kekkai genkai of your clan, which special ability do they have, indicate if they don't have a kkg, what is their area of specialization and describe this in detail)
The kekkai genkai of this clan is known as electromagnetic release. This grants the user control of the electromagnetic field of the earth as well as it amplifies their electromagnetic field.This bloodline also has passive effects such as the users electromagnetic field acting as a buffer and amplifier for techniques.All members of the clan are born with a high lightning affinity.Regular electromagnetic fields are capable of affecting people mind and what we know as souls.This ability is also given to the user in the form of clan specific Jutsu's.They also have their own Taijustu fighting style that makes use of the planets electromagnetic field.They also control anything that is affected by magnets.

Clan bonuses: (Apart from your kkg, is there any physical perk granted to you by your clan? Is it chakra, strength?e.t.c)
+150 chakra
+10 speed 
+20 perception
-15 strength

Clan jutsus:(Which technique(s) is exclusive to your clan?)

Fīrudou~ōkā

Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Denji(electromagnetic)wip   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:53 am

I would like to offer my input if that’s okay:

First, there’s already a Magnet Release that has been created and, considering it’s very powerful concept, staff would probably much prefer that you use that.  Not to mention the fact that electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, which means that electromagnetism is about as powerful as gravity.  No joke.

Additionally, for electromagnetism to affect something, it has to be matter, which means it has to have mass and take up space, and a soul does neither of those things, so there is no actual physically possible way to affect the soul with this force of nature.

My recommendation is just to use the Magnet Release already made, as it is well thought out and developed, and not very restricting at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akataka 'Potatokun'
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Denji(electromagnetic)wip   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:08 pm

The soul is energy.

Humans have an electromagnetic shield right where the soul is supposed to be. It has mass as proved in a study they cut the funding and never tried again(awfully suspicious). So while I agree with the rest, that'd be the soul according to science.

Let em try.

Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Denji(electromagnetic)wip   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:40 pm

While I have no evidence to prove your claim wrong in saying that the soul has mass, it does not take up space, as evidenced by the fact that there is no physical construct in the body representing it or its placement, nor a space where a soul could ever actually exist, so, unless you want to say that it is some ambient manifestation separate from the body, it does not take up space, and thus is not matter.  Besides that, your claim of it being energy alone would deny it the possibility of being matter.

In the end, however, I am not staff, and it is not my decision, so with my opinion posted, I’ll leave this to those whose jobs it is to review such creations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Denji(electromagnetic)wip   Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Okay, just a couple issues.

1: your pic is broken, cant see the clan symbol

2: your clan kkg must be registered and approved separately, using the kkg template located in the element/kkg section. It will be graded thoroughly before it can be added to any clan officially.

3: there are way too many clan bonuses. We usually dont have a direct boost of chakra like a set number, just do a percentage. Usually its about +20% chakra. Next, youll have to just pick ONE stat increase and itd be nice to give some explanation/reasoning to these bonuses.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denji(electromagnetic)wip   

Back to top Go down

Denji(electromagnetic)wip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1