Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:23 am

Itsuki was about to say something when suddenly, his team was no longer in the room. In fact, if he didn’t know any better, he would swear they were in the mountains just north of seishigakure. But he now understood that they were in the area deigned “mountain biome”. Looking to his team, he would wonder aloud, “what’s the plan now? I guess they werent going to let us pick afterall.” He was slightly disappointed, but he could still work with this easy enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Mao had chosen the location and had even gone up to the desk where the exam proctor Fumetsu was stationed. Despite the previous block of instructions and preparations, it seemed that the proctor was purposefully using misleading information. This became all too apparent to the oblivious participants, once the man clapped his hands and they all found themselves no longer in the safe confines of the exam room. Instead, now they were all out in the fear with no preparations. The first thing Mao noticed once he realized his team was transported, were the trees. Trees... Looks like we got the mountain terrain instead of the sand. Itsuki's battlefield advantage was gone, but Mao's was not. He excelled in areas such as this, wide spaces with countless areas to hide, dodge and use to his advantage. Trees were a wonderful thing, nature provide the most practical and plentiful uses for assassin types.

Mao clapped his hands softly, just loud enough to grab the immediate attention of his two teammates and yet not disturb the chirping of birds. Looks like our terrain was picked for us beforehand. Let's strategize quickly and pull our thoughts and plan together before the others. The most important thing at the moment, was coordination. They had three days to learn about their enemies, defeat them and collect the scrolls. Ideally, all four teams could pass, but that was impossible with how the exam was set up. At least two teams were designed to fail by default due to the number of scrolls required to pass the exam. Three days was plenty, the issue was the other teams. Mao hadn't been able to study the other teams long enough to determine whether they were the rash type of not- but surely some would want to quickly end this part of the exam by overwhelming their opponent on the first day.

It was not a bad idea, but Mao had a different plan. As he finished clapping and speaking, he pulled out his book and knelt with his back against a tree and opened the book to the newest page entry. It was a detailed map of the four quadrants, he pointed on the mountain range. We are here. It was easy to tell from the topography, their location may have been random or by design, but their current location though in the mountain forest- there were distinctive land markers to discern their exact location from. He had used different depth of shading for height and elevation, the darkest shading was the very mountain they were on, adjacent to two smaller mountains, one on either side as he pointed down the slope. We are on the middle part of the mountain range. The tower is below and between the smaller hills near the center of the arena.

He then closed his book after letting Itsuki look at the details as Mao verbally explained the map to their blind companion Akataka. He place the book safely in his small pack and then stood up, folding his arms and closing his eyes for a moment. Only a couple minutes ha passed since they arrived unexpectedly. This is troublesome. We can go about this several ways, but going further into unexplored territory means risking falling into any ambush one of the other teams might have erected. He opened his eyes, his red pupils staring between the two hills towards where the tower would be located if they were to go in that direction.

It was a good idea, there were a couple of issues with it. Namely if no one of them encountered each other until they reached the tower: in other words, if all the teams had the same idea, it could turn into a full battle royale. The sole fact of comfort was that as long as they held one of the scrolls, it meant that they had the full three days to claim the other scroll and force the other teams to seek them out. Worst case scenario was that they missed the timeframe: in which case, only one team would pass the preliminaries. The silver-lining in this plan was that the chances of anyone dying was minimal, especially for Mao's team.

He had a few game changing techniques in his arsenal, confident that his team could surpass any one of the other teams if they worked well with each other. Whatever the case, they needed to decide and quickly on their strategy an stick to it. We should get moving and quickly before one of the other teams find us. He bit his lip momentarily as they would begin to move about from the original spot- five minutes having passed. He was basically telling them it was okay to attack enemies even with himself in the line of fire. It wasn't ideal, but Mao had some jutsu to take that advantage even further. I'll take point. Itsuki, you take rear and Akataka you stay in the center and focus on our immediate surroundings. They would travel in a straight line, Mao leading, Akataka in the center and Itsuki behind Akataka. The purpose for this was their own individual strengths and skillsets. Mao specialized in close combat. If they were to engage enemies fromhe front, it was best to have him as a forward vanguard. Akataka's purpose in the center was due to his sensitivity to the surroundings. Though blind, Mao had already ascertained that Akataka was from some kind of clan which focused on the other four senses in acute detail. With him protected in the center and able to focus on the surroundings, it decreased their chances of being blindsided. Itsuki was a bit different. Itsuki was a mid to long range combatant, which meant that being flanked was the most dangerous bet.

That in itself was a blessing. A Itsuki possessed a Kekka Genkai with sand, a very versatile combative ability. IF the enemy was to attempt flanking them, there would be no retreat for them- for Itsuki would shoot them down before they could escape while Mao would rush in. Just moments after they had began to move, Mao was on high alert, ready to convey the enemy's direction if they ran across them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akataka 'Potatokun'
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:02 pm

As soon as they were whisked away, quite unexpectedly, Akataka instantly oriented himself and picked up the five scents of the ninja in the quadrant. The scents of the others took a bit further to get to him but since they were all in a tiny room and his scent was better than a blood hounds, it was only a matter of time until the Kugeki picked them up too. While it was very true his eyes did not work, that did not mean he was blind, he was far from it. Not only could he hear better than most animals, echolocate better than a bat, bar his eardrums from specific sounds, detect changes in air pressure, balance better than anything, but he could see temperature better than a snake as well. Not that he shared any of this as the last surviving Kugeki, their clan and history burned that night not so long ago. As such nobody who had not previously encountered a Kugeki and documented these abilities would know about them, let alone that Akataka was a Kugeki and not just a blind infant who’s ears were played with. Course that part was going to be dropped after this exam Akataka knew.

Sera Uchiha, Tatsu Akashiya, and Kubo Ongaku who were on team two, the reason Akataka made Mao list the whole team so he could match scents to names, were a scant 700 meters ahead of them. They were grouped together and their scent was fierce, even if they washed themselves and stripped naked Akataka could still track them down. This made things easier than the young Kugeki had hoped and he now decided to drop the act of incompetence even though he may end up facing these two in a one v one tournament. Hopefully the spark of interest would occur before then and absolve him of worry but part of being on a team was sharing at least a few things Akataka would admit to himself. Unfortunately he did not really know much about the clans of their enemies but they were close enough to hear as he focused on them with his left ear, and his teammates and the surrounding area with his right. At first this had been tricky, but since he used Echolocation as his first eyes he had picked up this trick long ago in order to ‘see’ properly.

Akataka would let his team mates know any useful tid-bits he had heard now that they were away from the others, and he would do so in a near perfect copy of their voice thanks to his advanced hearing "Well, my, Kubo Ongaku, main strengths are ranged ninjutsu and supporting a team, although I'm not good if someone gets up close to me, I hope to be able to deal with any attacks we get before it gets to that point. As to who should lead, you can lead if you wish, Tatsu-san since like I said, I'm more a support then a frontline fighter, although I'll do my best to provide us with any information I can gather either by myself or with my scouting ninjutsu," Akataka added a cheerful giggle after this as he felt it fit the ninja’s personality. All in all he would rather avoid hurting Kubo based off of this, but a supporter was extremely dangerous. Next he would have spoke in Tastu’s voice, the one who had suggested over sharing in front of enemies, but it was a ruse as neither he nor Sera revealed themselves. This made Akataka respect Sera as an enemy and view Tastu as extremely sneaky, both good ninja traits. He spoke after Mao had gathered them to his map and interrupted the other genin from orally explaining it, opting instead to just tap his foot and pick up the surrounding area, which matched a part of the Mountain Biome, and oriented him extremely well. It was unfortunate his teammates allowed some information to slip, but it seemed like Mao was short on things(thus hiding something) and it would also instill false confidence into the other team, Akataka had already heard this in Sera's tone as she somehow had heard their conversation...though it could be some sharingan trick that Akataka wouldn't know of, the occular world of sight did hide a few mysterious still after these nineteen years.

There were plenty of streams flowing down the mountains peaks and quite a few ponds, anywhere with moisture and water suited the type of Ninjutsu he had begun to practice. This would also hopefully allow him to bust out that move he wanted to do ever since he learned how, but if not, it was just another secret to use in the future. Surround them were many trees, animals, rocks, and a rushing river which broke out in acne rocks whipping the water to a frothy white and sending the drops of liquid everywhere throughout the clearing and fifty meters to each side of the river which ran the entirety of the mountain from top to bottom.

They are seven hundred meters ahead of us” Akataka would say almost a full minute after they had been poofed, unless the other team had moved, in which case Akataka would say that position instead. After this he would turn to Mao and say “I do not mind leading I threw you out so I could continue to play dumb but I think we should all work together on this, you both seem pretty clever and of course know yourself better than I do so I’ll relay the information and you guys can plan your moves accordingly. It seems that Kubo is going to be the squishy support so taking him out of the picture first would be best, though I’d rather avoid using lethal force as while they did not state it, I overhead them saying they would pick someone up in a dire situation, it’d be best to avoid the proctors on the wrong side of that.

If this did not interrupt and change Mao’s actions then he would next reply with a soft chuckle about the concept of falling into a trap, “If they set anything up, it will smell of them, the scent alone should be enough for me to tell what kind of trap it is as well.”  Though admittedly if there was long range shenanigans he would be at quite the disadvantage compared to medium and close range scuffles, of course there were easy ways to make up for that, Jijuken being one.

Agreeing with the lineup, again if Mao’s actions were unchanged, Akataka Kugeki took up the middle position with his ears still split focused, were one would find dissonance, Akataka heard two distinct and separate things at once, well shifted between at a moment’s notice but the focus was favored on the other team allowing him to pick up most everything that they did. This allowed him to change what he was doing if the other team took any drastic actions that did not line up with the plan. It allowed him to be flexible and not taken at a disadvantage in case of some kind of speedy maneuver. Without that he would never have been comfortable enough to accept entering the Chuunin Exams.

Next, or after he finished speaking the first time I noted Mao’s actions shifting, he began to form the hand seals Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey then Ram whilst pricking his forearm with his exposed and unbuttoned cufflink allowing the portal to other realms to open and out came Zagan, an ornery wolf who appeared to be made of static and shadows, his form constantly shifting, on occasion an eye would pop up where it did not belong or one could swear he was in two places at once but it was a part of the canine’s shifting nature. This would allow him to have an extra set of senses on the field, but one could not discount the use of their bite as a good weapon as well, especially for non-lethal take downs. This would be extremely important and if his secret plan did not work, hopefully Zagan would be able to take one down quickly so they could talk more sense into these other ninja.

Spoiler:

Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:32 am

Tatsu looked around slightly dazed from being instantly teleported like that. He had never had that or any similar experiences so he fell forward and heaved up his breakfast. He was also having a hard time seeing his environment, not to mention the areas sounds were muffled. He had never expectes ro react so horribly to instant transportation as it was a rather common thing in the ninja world. As he willed his senses back under control he could feel the chill of the air amid the snow and frost biting at his skin that had stuck to him while on the ground. Hearing Kubo’s suggestion to head into the forest biome, tatsu would think hard about their options. While it was true a forest could provide better cover and a warmer climate, it also produced more environmental hazards. If someone were to try ajd get them out of the forest, they could turn their advantageous area into a trap with a simple fire. “I agree we should leave this snowy peak, but I believe the forest offers a greater potential for disaster than the mountains biome. Sure, we could set traps and it would be a bit warmer down there, but as soon as the other teams use a fire jutsu our advantage turns into a deadly cage that would be difficult to escape from. I suggest that we head deeper into this mountain range, but closer to the base of the mountains as opposed to their snowy peaks.” After offering his thoughts on the matter tatsu would crouch slightly to regain his energy. Perhaps he hadnt prepared as much as he thought he had for these exams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Itsuki would ask Mao to wait before they headed off. He would need to gather his resources before they came into any potential combat. Focusing his chakra, he would kneel to the ground. Placing his palm flat against the ground he would send a blast of his chakra deep into the earth that would begin to grind the rocks and minerals into chakra rich sand for him to control. They would need to continue moving, but now that his chakra was in the ground he could easily call forth sand should it be needed. He didn’t know much about sensing, but he did know that his teammate that was blind supposedly had stronger senses than normal. He was proven correct when he was able to find another team’s location rather quickly. “Alright, It will take me about five more minutes to grind this rock into sand. After that though, I will be at full strength and ready to go. Perhaps we can plan an ambush on the other team. I find it unlikely that they were able to find our location quite as quickly as we did theirs.” Itsuki hoped his suggestion would be helpful. Should they attack this other team and catch them off guard they could possibly take out their key players.

Chakra: 300/400

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:42 am

Gathering information, it was always the most important detail of a mission. Mao was treating this like a mission. This one in particular was a mission where the status could constantly change: which needed a constant source of information updates. Mao and Akataka had already ascertained the location of the enemy team through various methods. In fact, Mao had already learned that the enemy team had also found them and was spying on them. Akataka too would have likely found the object imbued with chakra, for it would smell of its handler- that was of course if what Akataka insinuate about his heightened senses could accomplish. Either way, Mao knew of the spying object, as well as the enemy team ahead of them by about half a mile. This drastically changed the perspective of the exam and how to accomplish it. Both parties knew of each other's locations and a generalization of their combat abilities. Looks like we've found each other... Mao said out loud as he subtly pointed to the kite-like object floating above them. It was clever and Mao knew not how they accomplished such a curious thing: and yet, it was an oddity in the mountain. His prior preparations ha paid off. It was better to know of each other at least, than to be in the dark while their enemy knew of them.

For whatever reason, there were now only two participants on the enemy team. Perhaps the third member had gotten lost along the way of transportation? Or perhaps they had ben disqualified for whatever reason. In any case, that would severely hurt the enemy's ability to compete. There was also the possibility that the third member was hiding, using the chakra suppression technique to avoid being sensed- only time could tell however and Mao depended on Akataka's sharp nose to sniff out the specifics once they would get closer.

However Mao had learned of the flying spy, chances are that the enemy team wouldn't learn. It needed to be dealt with however: the team who kept the constant source of information was the team to likely win. The team who struck with solid initiative could turn the situation to their advantage.

Itsuki was almost finished gathering the minerals he needed, his explanation given five minutes and four minutes already passing meant that only one minute remained until he was ready to move out. Mao would take that moment to deal with the pretend-bird. Birds were a common thing in the mountains, yet their chakra or lifeforce was a different matter. Though clever and useful, the enemy's pretend bird elf a different sort of chakra signature than normal birds, identical to one of the two enemy combatants ahead of them. With several quick and uncoordinated movements, Mao would dash from tree to tree as he jumped and climbed higher at fast speed until he found himself within reach of the origami bird-like kite. The rings on his two index fingers would swirl and then the daggers Shirogane would appear in his hands as he slashed at the kite. His intention was to take the "bird" out once its flight path had neared the treetops. For a Genin, he possessed exceptional speed: his quick decisive and unprovoked attack would give no indication to the "watcher" that Mao was to attack the object, assuming that the enemy team could monitor their visual and audible spectrums through whatever jutsu was being channeled through the object.

If successful, the object would be destroyed and Mao would return to his comrades. If unsuccessful, Mao was sure that one of his other two teammates would have a countermeasure for destroying the object. Mao would jump back down from the trees and land next to Itsuki, who would have finished gathering minerals at this point. The two daggers would have disappeared back into his rings before he had come back down from the trees. For now, Itsuki and Akataka were his allies, but the next phase of the exam could make them his enemies. It was best if they knew only enough to work together.

Time was of the essence now. Both of us know where the other team is now. There's no need to play it safe and set a trap. Chances are with that object, they were noting our plans. I only sensed two of them on the enemy team, which means we have the distinct advantage in numbers as well as surprise. We should attack swiftly.

It was time to go on the offensive and prevent the enemy from digging in and preparing for them. A two versus three battle could be hectic, but Mao's team held the advantage. If Itsuki and Akataka agreed, then the three would head swiftly in the opponent's direction, much more quickly than the enemy might have anticipated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 pm

((Posting up Kubo's post because for some reason he can log in.))

Kubo nodded towards Tatsu, although he would rather be in the forest, it was a fair compromise, but as he began to follow him down the slope, he heard through his bird that Itsuki was performing some kind of jutsu that allowed him to break down the ground into sand and he said that it would take five minutes before he was at full strength, he noticed that the other one, Mao he believed his name was, had noticed his swallow, which he was kinda surprised about that he was able to notice the subtle differences between his swallow and a real bird, especially when he made it from white fabric which would have helped it blend into the snowy peaks and the clouds it flew in. It was true that the genin had great speed, But with Kubo at the controls, he was much faster to react and his bird was both small and very quick and could easily fly away from the attack, but now it had been discovered, he couldn’t risk keeping his swallow and so, with a single stroke of his Shamisen, mentally willed the bird to return and break into fabric before returning to his duffle bag, safe and sound.

"Indeed, but I think we have other issues; from what I was able to see and hear, this Itsuki guy is gathering up the earth into sand, saying he was going to be able to use it within a few minutes, then somehow, Mao managed to notice my…technique and attacked it, I managed it bring it back, but I managed to see that Mao had these rings that, like, transformed into blades, which was kinda cool to see, but still, it looks pretty dangerous so I wouldn’t underestimate him. But yeah, let’s get off this mountain before they can get to full strength since they will still have a height advantage and either of them could cause an avalanche from the top peak. So, knowing that, what’s the plan, Tatsu-san?”

Kubo explained to Tatsu what he had seen and heard, although he didn’t mention how he had gained that information to his teammate, that wasn’t really a important detail at this stage, what he was worried about was the techniques he had seen his opponents using and it was cause for great concern and Kubo didn’t really like the idea of being buried under ten feet of snow. He also told Tatsu that they would be following them soon and asked what his plan would be as Kubo was eager to see what the designated team leader’s plan was.

WC: 434

Chakra: 180/200 (+10 from not using jutsu/maintaining jutsu or using chakra this turn)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 am

Tatsu would nod to Kubo, it seemed that their best course of action would be to rush their opponents before they could fully prepare for the fight. “We should press a slight advantage and attack them before they are ready. If you can attack from the front and draw their attention, I should be able to sneak in from their side and flank them.” With that slight plan in mind, Tatsu would take off around the location of the opposing team, if Kubo disagreed he would wait for his plan then carry that action out instead. It was a foolish plan, but they didn’t have much of an option anymore. They were running out of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 am

Itsuki felt his chakra finish forming the sand beneath them, raising his hand the sand would rise to the surface. Taking their scroll and putting it in his pocket he would turn to the other members of the team. “Since they know where we are, it would be a good guess to assume that they will be headed after us sooner rather than later. We should prepare for the inevitable confrontation.” Looking around him he could see that the other team would have a bit of an advantage in approaching from any of their sides, it would clearly be the team who reacted the quickest that came out on top. But they were ready, his sand could quickly defend against most attacks seeing as it now covered the entirety of the clearing. With Akatakas senses and Maos speed the other team would pose no threat to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Paradigm was a curious thing. Ever since they had started this exam, Mao had been cautiously calculating and monitoring the opponents. He weighed their worth against their skill, or at least what he knew about them an the information he gathered as the event progressed. Play it safe, advance and set up a trap, play defensive and prepare for battle. Every tidbit of information caused them to question their actions and adjust their strategy. Even now, their opposing team had a means to monitor them, which Mao had manage to force them to retreat: though he had concerns with the manipulator's ability to maneuver a flying object out of his surprise attack. He was fast. A lot faster than the average shinobi: shrewd and painstakingly pragmatic in all regards to prevent people from being able to properly read him and his actions. Yet another genin had managed to cause their little flying object to out-maneuver him and his speed from a half mile away. Unlikely, but apparently it had just happened. A fast clever type it would seem.

Whatever the case, it would seem that their plan was going to hunker down and prepare for an impending attack. At this point where each team knew of each other, it was only a matter of time before one of the two teams took the initiative. Often times, the initiative was the defining factor of victory. Yet in this regard, Itsuki and Akataka made exceptional partners due to their environmental adaptability. Mao himself wasn't much of a reliable sort in this regard, though he could monitor chakra. Akataka's clan ability was far superior, while Itsuki's ability to control the sand in the ground was helpful on may levels. With these two on his team, Mao felt confident that they could win. Especially given that the opposing team only consisted of two people for some reason. He didn't personally care for fighting an opponent with overwhelming odds, but the odds were in his favor and there was not the time or the room to be lenient or concerned with the rights and wrongs of warfare. This battle should end before nightfall. The darkness will be too dangerous for either of our teams. The teams had been thrown into a wilderness: not only was there another team to contend with... but it was also survival against the nature's own predators. Mao looked about, his eyes darting everywhere from tree to tree. Any moment an the enemy was likely to attack, just as they were likely to attack the opponent's team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Tatsu would offer a sharp nod before he took off towards the other teams left flank. He had faith that Kubo would be able to distract them enough for him to take at least one of them out. Pulling out a kunai he would dash across what was now some form of sand towards a blue and red haired boy. Seeing the thousand origami birds, Tatsu decided to go in for the attack. His kunai glinting in the sun , he would dash across the mini desert towards the boy hoping to have a slight speed advantage and a surprise advantage. If he got close enough he would move to cut along one of the kids hands enough to make handsigns impossible. If he wasn’t able to get close or he was noticed he would stop his charge and throw the kunai from a few meters away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:40 am

Itsuki was ready to move out, but it seemed as though the other team was trying to get the drop on them. With the thousands of birds suddenly filling the sky, Itsuki almost missed the glint of a kunai to his right. Raising his right hand, the sand would swirl around Tatsu at a high speed. If he wasn’t fast enough, he would find himself fully bound in a now floating sand cocoon. Itsukis voice would come out raspy and almost demonic, “Sand Coffin!” he could hear the voice in his mind again, it would seem that it had woken up. ‘kill. Kill. Kill. KILL. Crush him! Paint the sand red with his blood! ’ if he managed to capture Tatsu and keep him captured, he would then close his hand into a fist activating the ‘sand waterfall funeral’ technique which would crush tatsu’s body completely. If tatsu managed to escape his confines, Itsuki would raise the sand in front of him to block the kunai from hitting him.

After he had either dealt with Tatsu or at least made a shield to block tatsu’s attack he would turn his attention to the thousands of birds above them. Forming some hand seals, he would activate the ‘wind release: great breakthrough’ technique which would hopefully stop at least a few of the thousands of birds. He tried his best to push the voice to the back of his mind as it called for the blood of his enemies. He didn’t want to kill them all, he just wanted their scroll.

Chakra: 210/400

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:38 pm

The time had come to begin battle, Mao had noticed even before the two opponents had fully gotten into position for their attack. Ahead was the boy who seemed to be the vanguard of the attack, wielding a kunai as he ran across Itsuki's sand in an attempt to attack Itsuki with the small weapon. Tatsu's attack was not without a plan however, for Kubo had positioned himself a ways behind Tatsu for a long range attack similar to the previous bird technique he had used to spy on Mao's team. Except this time, the attack was much larger. Ha not Mao been monitoring them the whole time, their attack would have likely gone more to their planning: however Mao was a shrewd and versatile person. His father had instilled a clever sense of battle mechanics into him. He did not intend to kill anyone, no: however, if Mao's team was to win this part of the exam, then the other team must be rendered ineffective.

As Tatsu rushed forward, crossing Itsuki's sand- which to Mao was a foolish mistake, Itsuki would act as he attempted to restrain the attacker with a large glob of sand and crush him. It wasn't a bad idea, though Mao could suddenly feel a deep killing intent coming from Itsuki and wondered if Itsuki really was going to kill the boy. Whatever the case, it was Itsuki's call and he would have to shoulder those deaths if he killed anyone. Mao was not above killing, but he respected the other participants to a degree. If they tried to kill him, he would return with greater killing intent, but otherwise he would simply do his best to defeat them fully without killing.

The question remained whether Tatsu had been caught- for though he was surrounded by under his feet by sand, Itsuki had ben harassed by the make-shift birds. For now, Mao would trust his temporary comrade and focus on the real threat to their defense. These birds were surely annoying, attacking with weak attacks yet their attacks didn't have enough power to break through Mao's defense- just closing his eyes was enough to shield him from their harassment. He would act then, just before Itsuki would finish crushing Tatsu hopefully.

A slam of his fist into the ground and suddenly the sitting Kubo playing the song would find himself surrounded quickly by steel walls, floor and a lid. Steel walls would rise from the ground all around the sitting Genin and beneath him as steel a lid would quickly cover the top to form a steel box to trap him inside. Mao had little doubt that his trap would work- for having previously monitored the two's movements and actions, the long-range Kubo had thought himself safe from long range attacks while he would sew discord and confusion for his ally to sneak in for a devastating surprise attack. Even going as far as to sit in the complicated lotus position and focus on the song for his attack: either he was quite confident in his skills or quite confident in his current position.

That was not the end of Mao's plan however. The steel box had only been the first step- whether Kubo had the ability to escape or not, steel fragments would suddenly erupt from the walls on both the inside and outside of the steel box. The intent of the steel fragments was to skewer and main whatever was close to it- inside or outside. Mao didn't plan to kill the boy, but he wouldn't hold back at all. If Kubo had been trapped within the box, he would find himself penetrated by steel fragments from all around. If he had managed to escape, the steel fragments on the outside of the box would slice into him during his retreat.

A gust of wind rushed passed Mao then, Itsuki had finished his crushing attack with the sand and proceeded to deal with the birds with a strong blast of wind which would knock them a great distance away. Mao himself, standing somewhat close to Itsuki had been forcefully pushed backwards by the wind. He opened his eyes and adjusted his balance to stay on his feet. It seemed that Akataka was too focused on the surroundings to have noticed they were being attacked: no matter, for Itsuki and Mao were adequate in dealing with Tatsu and Kubo. I attacked the other one at long range, likely wounded and trapped. Let's rush from where the first attacker came from and we'll find the second enemy further ahead. It Tatsu had been dealt with, then with Mao's explanation, they would rush after Kubo after checking Tatsu's belongings for the scroll. If Tatsu ha the scroll, then they could choose to leave Kubo wounded and trapped if they chose and instead make their way to the tower. If Tatsu didn't have the scroll, then they would rush towards Kubo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:20 pm

All things considered Tatsu thought his assault was going rather smoothly, until he felt himself stumble. He knew for a fact the sandy ground was rather flat and free of any debris when he went to run across it, so what had he tripped over? He received his answer as he looked down and saw the very sand swirling up and coating his body. As it clung to his arms and legs, forcing them together and unable to move he felt his body rise into the air. His life was now flashing before his eyes, why was he so weak? As the sand covered his head and his vision went dark he knew he had only moments left as he felt himself rising higher and higher. Sand began to flow into his ears and nostrils, filling his throat and head with the small particles. It would seem that this would be a slow and agonizing death, feeling oneself suffocate while being unable to move a muscle. But, he was dead before he could suffer much longer. The sand suddenly imploded in on itself, not just the outward sand but the sand that had made its way into his body also. It crushed his head, his throat and many of his internal organs. This is included with his bones and the rest of his body. All that was left is a pile of bones and flesh, much too mutilated to distinguish what went where. That is how he was ended, as a bloody smear in the sand, surrounded by shinobi who prepared much harder for these exams than he did.

(TATSU IS NOW DEAD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!   

Back to top Go down

Confrontation! Teams 1 and 2 in the mountains!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1