Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anastasia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Apollo was quite annoyed that the his teammate has not caught on in his uninterested vibe in being the team leader. Although there was no time to be upset or angry or annoyed. He would look towards Yuuichi nodding his head as he slowly would nod his head. Standing up from is resting spot he would began to walk towards the proctor of the event passing Yuuichi along the way, "I am Apollo Joshosenshi." That's all he cared to say at this particular moment he didn't need to give any other information to people besides his name. Grabbing the scroll and making it clear that they wanted the mountain range, he would slowly make his way back to his seat before something strange would occur. Apollo would become teleport-ed to a different area. This is what he assumed to be the desert quadrant Fumetsu had spoke of. But this was certain strange, Apollo was sure he had picked the mountain range... Was this some sort of trick or was this apart of the plan all along to give us random locations? No there had to be something more then this. Because while having the ability to pick locations would certainly have been a great advantage for some, it still didn't truly matter much in the ninja had to face off. Turning to look for his partner Yuuichi, Apollo would first give him a brief explanation of his powers before they both made a move.

"Now that we had a moment to finally discuss are strengths can weaknesses. My greatest strength is my expertise in Taijutsu I am able to fire beams of energy via my special energy somewhat similar to chakra know as Ki. With this same energy I am able to both sense things a fair distances and fly. I also have the ability to transform boosts my every aspect of my self significantly as well as boosting the amount of Ki I have exponentially. While I do have great taijutsu skills that is all I have access to, thoughs in my clan are only capable of learning and using taijutsu. Sorry if this somehow inconveniences you."

Apollo would bite his lip at the way he had apologized, he didn't want to but he needed to be as nice as he could. He needed a partner in this very situation he was already handicapped by not having ninjutsu or genjutsu so he needed to play along. Waiting for his teammates response he would close his eyes once again attempting to sense out if there were anyone within one hundred meters of him. For now that was as far as he could sense away from him but he was sure that he would be able to pick up on something just as soon as the pair would began moving after a while. From what he could physically see with his own eyes was the typical desert, hot, dry, sandy, and with few to almost no plant life or vegetation. Taking off a rather uniform like vanilla and black jacket and tossing it to the side Apollo would try to save as much energy as he possibly needed. But of course they needed to find the other team as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:52 pm

When he was teleported into a non-forest, he was not amused by Fumetsu's antics that involved teleporting him here. He was in a desert, the place far harder to hide in without risking heatstroke. In fact, heat stroke was a serious threat that he took quite serious, so he took off his coat and shirt and wore it lightly on his shoulders as to carry his coat, and he stuffed his shirt in a pants pocket, letting it hand.

"This wasn't in the plan but that's fine. Right. Since we're finally alone, I'll let you in on my secret. I'm not happy nor am I cheery, that was all a bait. I try to hide my true nature, because that makes everyone eats up this nice guy act.  I'm a perceptive psychopath who doesn't care for human life, and you will most likely have the heavy lifting part, considering I'm a leader and, in your own words, are not."

He stretched and pretended to yawn, to make himself seem realistic.

"Also, if you need to sleep, do. I lost the need for sleep...for some reason."

He, honest to god, was not aware why or sure who did it, but he just hasn't had the need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Laxus was very confused when they were teleported to the hot desert area. He was sure that they were going to the desert but that much didn't matter. H e was sure him and his new partner could handle the unexpected changes. If push comes to shove he could always just change the environment so he didn't stress. He would place his eyes on his partner once again shortly before he would speak. He heard him say how he essentially was not a nice person, this didn't bother Laxus as at any point in time he could become something that also is not nice. The part that did bother him though was him not caring about human life. Thats all Laxus cared about and not just human life, all life in general. But of course he would have to put his feelings aside for now.

"Yes I dont mind doing the heavy lifting it gives you more time to forumlate ideas and such. So leader, what exactly should we do know? Should we look for the others, seeing as we have been tricked into thinking that we would be getting any biome we want maybe he lied to the others. Heck for all we know there could be multiple teams in each biome.

Laxus did not put much thought into how and why the young man couldn't sleep but it was certainly an interesting dilemma indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Apollo would listen to whatever Yuuichi had to say before he would finally prepare to move throughout the dangerous desert. Assuming he would agree Apollo would began moving forward at a brisk pace. He would began moving northwest. His main goal would be heading towards the tower but he needed to move in a odd direction in which would allow for him to see if there was anyone else in the desert he could find or look for. It was simple easy. He could have also flew to covers a higher vantage point but he needed to converse his energy as much as possible.

"Hey you kid, if we spot any other genin lets see if we can catch them off guard or put them in a situation in which forces them to reveal some of their abilities."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshi
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Kenshi placed his right hand on his own chin and had to think. If he were to do this, what would he do? Would he misplace them? Put 2 in each? All in one? Both were viable, however...it was the exams. Chances are they wanted to see skill, not power. Therefore, an all out brawl was ruled out. Well, not ruled out so much as made unlikely. This made two on two or two on three that much more likely. Something, however, felt off. If it were that easy, he wasn't sure he'd agree with the exams.

Kenshi sat down as he continued thinking, and starting thinking aloud.

"There's four teams. Two teams of two, and two teams of three. Fact. Opinion; Kage most likely want to see skill and to  see what would happen if put against overwhelming odds. Chances are that they'd shove us against a three. However. Skill is better perceived with less people.  I'd have to guess...a 75% chance that we're up against the other two man team. Skill is a variable. One doesn't just have a set skill. Power-ups. Things like that. Important."

Kenshi continued to think, quieting down for roughly a moment, before he came to a solution.

"Right. Laxus. I've determined the most likely scenario. Taking into consideration the character of the exams, and the characteristics that I picked up from the man named Fumetsu; chances are we are against the other two man. Not only that, the chances are that this scroll is implemented with some sort of bomb or a teleportation seal to rid of us if we open it. This means we really can't look at the scroll. Not only that... hmm. If I had to take a guess, we're also up against the people with the other scroll. That's just an inference though. We should wait a little while, to see if they come about. Keep our energy. Meanwhile, tell me about your skills."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!   Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:18 pm

Yuuichi's golden gaze looked around, his eyes scanning the desert environment he found himself in after everything went black for a moment from the teleportation. He looked at Apollo and smiled widely, he had already isolated his targets locations by chakra signature with his Mind's eye of the Kagura.

"I am Yuuichi Amatsu.... I am a initiate monk who possesses a highly powerful sensory ability, I have already located our targets and can see them in real time. They are west of us by four kilometres Apollo, my other capabilities lie in Ninshu which I am afraid might not be very useful except for my Steel Release and Fuinjutsu skill" 

He waited as he let Apollo know of their opponents location, Apollo was after all the leader and Yuuichi wanted his partners thoughts on what they could do with this advantage before doing or suggesting anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!   

Back to top Go down

The Exams Begin! Team 3 and Team 4 in the Desert!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1