Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Taking Flight [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Taking Flight [OPEN]   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Having learnt quite a lot Akuma had been allowed to roam the world on her own, deciding to leave to achieve higher strength and education had lead to the young Crow ending up in the Land of Sunlight, she had never been to the Land of Sunlight and so she was rather curious about it all. The journey had taken her a few days from the Crow Family's manor to get here but it had been pretty uneventful; except for those pesky brigands she had to kill because they thought they could beat her and take her stuff and do god knows what else.

Nevertheless the Crow had found it a rather interesting place, everyone seemed so happy and pleasant all she had to make sure was that no one found out she was of the Crow family and it would be all right.

Heading to a small resturant in one of the minor towns she sat down and ordered some food where she sat there waiting for it and watching the people go about their duties. Once it got there she'd pounce on that food like she hadn't eaten in days, and that's because she hadn't.

"Hmm... what to do after food?"

Speaking in between mouthfuls as she thought about her plans for being in the Land of Sunlight. She decided it might be best she stayed out of Chowagakure since she was the daughter of one of the most infamous missing-nin in the known world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking Flight [OPEN]   Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:04 pm

The young Crow's thoughts were interrupted by the realisation that some of her food was missing, her silver eyes seemingly dull as she looked towards the black-haired woman who was eating her food. It wasn't that Akuma cared that her food was taken, it was that this woman took it. Such a thing would've earned her a fight if she had done that to one of her family members who lacked the same control and mindset as the youngest.

"I'm Akuma.. What's yours?"

It was evident by her tone that she wasn't in the mood to chat with the woman who thought she was above being disliked for taking someone's food. She was definitely not going to say her surname, considering if anyone else heard the entire place would likely disperse and from the woman's speed, that she stupidly revealed to the Crow instead of having a trump card, she was a high-level ninja.

"It's fine.... I don't require much food."

She controlled her heartbeat, considering the fact she needed to stay in control and not lose her cool and calm demeanor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (S)
Missing-Nin (S)

PostSubject: Re: Taking Flight [OPEN]   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:45 am

The time draws near before the master is to be summoned. Already I have marked two of the heralds. You need to draw the nations attention away from us, put it on something else. Now is the time to use that pawn you said you attained.” Keikoku spoke clearly and with an undertone of power. Standing from his kneeling position, Raiden would nod and then vanish from sight. He would appear in a small town outside of the village of Chowagakure. Walking into a nearby restaurant, he would spot his target. Fauna Yasenha, the so-called Devil. Walking over and then sitting across from Fauna and the other girl.

He could feel something familiar from her, but he couldn’t quite place the resemblance. “Well well well, it would seem the Devil does come out of her hole every once in a while.” He hoped to get not only an update on how things were progressing but also to give her the first real task. “How are things coming with those gifts I left you? Do you have any successful experiments yet? We have a task for you.

His red hair was tied behind his head into a small ponytail, not that you could see due to the hood he was wearing. His purple eyes probed deeply into both of the ninja sitting across from him, not looking into their eyes, but seemingly looking into their souls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking Flight [OPEN]   Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Annoying, that was what Akuma thought of this woman as she was listening to the conversation that shouldn't be done so publicly. The moment the word "Devil" was mentioned and the mention of what Akuma suspected was what her father discussed before she left made her confident this was the Lightning Devil. Arrogant and so careless, Akuma had to raised to kill before she could even walk. The mocking was her fatal error of the Crow family, "little crow". 

Unlike Fauna this child wasn't letting her speed be known, she wasn't letting anything about her skills known and so with a correct gauge of speed that her target possessed she used her Swift Release Chakra to activate her Swift Release: Enhanced Reflexes. Forcing her speed to be doubled and this resulting in that 66 speed stat being a speed stat of 132.

By the time that Fauna realised what was happening her seat would be kicked out from underneath her and a massive scythe would be around her neck forcing it to be held against the table with Akuma standing over.

"You're quite irritating, arrogant and an idiot. You reveal to me your speed, while stealing food, before I left my father was questioning whether you were a threat to his own enterprise but it appears you're not.. You're not even a threat to me, a little girl, if I chose to kill you I would've but the Crows aren't feared for no reason. It's because people lived to tell of it, so you remember that Lightning Devil."

Her glare was intense although the strike was a scare, it was not meant to be a kill strike although it would've been quite effective as one if Akuma chose for it to be. Sadly the girl looked at the room and it had been cleared out. Now because of this woman Akuma's cover had been blown and the knowledge of a Crow in Land of Sunlight would have Chowagakure searching for her.

"Great.... now I have to leave because of you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Flight [OPEN]   

Back to top Go down

Taking Flight [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1