Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Once again had Reigetsu felt the need to train further, following the events of the Chunnin Exams it was obvious that she wasn't ready to keep up with the best of them. Luckily she was just around the corner of reaching the status of an S Rank ninja but still there was more that she needed to do. Making her way to the place where she would see the secret shrine of the mysterious Byakugan looking eye that flashed on the ceiling she would once again, enter the place to train. Once again as she enter the caver, the various crystals would began lighting up like last time what had caught her off guard was that she was not releasing any of her chakra. She would once again enter the open cave area as she saw the strange eye on the ceiling made from the shimmering light of several crystals.

She was still confused as to why this place was revealing this eye to her and why her grandfather had not mentioned to her what this eye was. But she was almost certain that this was the eye of the founder of the Hyuga Clan... The Byakugan Princess. In any case Reigetsu would sit in the middle of the cave directly under the eyes. She would decide to enter a meditative state, folding her legs and closing her eyes she would let her mind drift before seeing strange visions. These visions appeared to be those of a past life, one of which seemed very familiar. The visions showed her a woman close in age to her own wielding the powerful eyes and fighting off a weird evil that attempted to destroy both her and the members of her family fighting along side her. Was this woman the Byakugan Princess? Why was Reigetsu seeing this? Was there anyone who could answer the her questions? Reigetsu would not know but she was sure that the answers she would be looking for would be revealed sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Watching the young girl meditate was an interesting affair, especially when she hadn't noticed the additional presence in the room. The man that walked up behind Reigetsu let his ass-length hair swish for a moment before he tapped her on the shoulder. If she turned around, it might shock her to see a sightly older Okami standing behind her, the only real difference between this man and the Chowakage being the fact that he kept his hair unbound and his eyes were dark, much more like a normal Uchiha's. They didn't have the same silver tint, nor did they have the glitter that his held. He wore something similar to the robe Okami wore at his wedding, with an old set of armor beneath it and a katana strapped to his waist. The man's eyes hardened as he lashed out, kicking at the sitting kunoichi.

Drawing his katana and holding it in front of him, his eyes shifted to a fully-matured three tomoe Sharingan, confirming the fact that he was an Uchiha. Speaking up, the voice that emitted from his throat was eerily similar to her brother-in-law's, a deep bass that commanded respect. The only difference was, once again, a lack of warmth. "Reigetsu Hyuga...Prepare yourself. Now."

Chakra: 970/1,000

Jutsu Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:41 pm

As the vision continued to flash through her mind, Reigetsu consciousness would meld deeper and deeper with the memories, almost as if they belonged to her. It was not until she felt a tap on her shoulder, that she was torn away from these vision. Opening her eyes swift while also simultaneously turning their her head to see who was there. But it would seem that he Vision would be met with a kick... Instead of allowing the attack to connect she would block the hit with both of her hands while also leaping to her feet and shortly after moving back a few feet, "I dont know who you are but your messing with the wrong gir..."

As her eyes would rest upon the individual he appeared to be oddly familiar, "Okami? Is that you?" No it couldn't be... This man was slightly older and why his appearance could be said to be almost identical to Okami it was not him that was sure. Upon seeing the man reveal his weapon it was clear what he was here for, "If a fight is what you want then that's what you'll get." Not bothering to give the man a chance to speak since he rather rudely decided to kick her, Reigetsu would leap forward, as her palm aimed to hit the center of his chest, "Grass-Shadow Style: Emit Destroy Palm!" This attack would not be her traditional gentle fist but she was sure that this would be enough to get the point across that she was not to be messed with.

Chakra Remaining: 1,230/1,260

Current Stats:

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Shura's eyes widened slightly then dilated as they adjusted to the new speed of movement displayed by the young lady in front of him. Smiling, he accelerated his own speed in a technique known as Secret Sword: Moonlight and lunged forward, flickering as he skirted to the side and struck upwards with his blade towards her torso. Whether or not it struck didn't matter. Spinning about, he made a return slash towards her back as he resettled. Okami had mentioned that she was a Hyuga of some skill, and was likely the Byakugan Princess herself, but this was a pain in the ass. Damned son of his was probably laughing his ass off at not letting him know exactly how strong the girl was...He knew he would, at least.

The plan here was to force her into evolving her Byakugan by displaying her own powerlessness. Engetsu had informed his grandson-in-law of the revelation, and he had offered to do this for them. Of course, he didn't have it in him to attack someone he thought of as a sister, so he requested it of the Monks of the Final Path. They were sworn to his service, including his own father, so he figured he may as well go meet the extended family. Well, here he was, with orders to NOT TELL HER HE CARED until she did better. Fuck. Allowing his Sharingan to spin once more, he revealed his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan before exuding quite a bit of chakra. Might as well get started...

After an explosion of red energy surrounded them, he was revealed to be garbed in a red version of the robe he wore previously, split this time to reveal the armor underneath. It was reminiscent of...Scratch that, it was exactly the same as Okami's Six Paths Sage Mode. The chakra signature was just slightly different. How did this man have such a power? Clearing his throat, Shura would address his daughter-in-law's sister once more. "I suggest you hurry up."

Chakra: 695/1,000

Jutsu Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:52 pm

Fuck, it would seem that Reigetsu had bitten off more then she could chew, it was clear that the man was an Uchiha be she didn't know he to also held powers similar to her brother-in-law. Using the remaining speed granted to her from the Emit Destroy Palm she would parry the sword based attack from her opponent by spinning just enough to parry his blade. But it would seem that she would not be fast enough seeing as how the force of the attack would launch her into the cave wall. But before she would even slam into the wall she would be sure to cover up her stomach. Now of all times was bad that she was pregnant of course she was only a couple of weeks along but she did not intend on losing her child here today. It was clear that Reigetsu had to bring her all in this fight at least to escape in possible as the man had already summoned his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan along with the infamous Six Paths Sage Mode.

"You have got to be kidding me," Reigetsu would say in response to the man's activation of power, Reigetsu had decided that she needed to use her strongest technique if she even intended on moving a inch in front of the man. Awakening her Byakugan she would you her perfect mastery over her chakra control to cover her entire body in her blue chakra. The chakra that surrounded her would swiftly began taking the shape of a massive Lion in which would seem to protect and strength her in every single way. This form would be know as her Eight Trigrams Full Step: Full Lion Ensemble, this was her prized technique one in which she had worked so long to accomplish, this technique itself consisted of four other techniques all of which would help her defend herself against her attacker, "When I get out of here I swear I am going to tell Okami to keep his family in check." But before she would move any further she would place her hand on the wall behind setting a Hirashin Seal  on the wall out of the view of the man.

Withing a moments notice Reigetsu would spring forward with a speed just slightly lower then the mans but it did not matter her intentions where not to attack the man but get close enough to where she could try something trickier, just before she would reach the man she would flip forward, aiming both of her palms right at the bottom of his feet, if the man here to look down he could see a seal forming just below his feet and if he did not move, the seal would close as the symbol for 'shut' would appear under the man, this would signal the start of the Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar which purpose would be to completely block the chakra of his target. Just to distract the man from the seal she would be placing below him she would use the momentum of the flip she had preformed earlier to attempt to kick the man in the center of his skull.

Chakra Remaining: 1,070/1,260

Jutsu Used:

(I am gonna keep track of my chakra but I dont think doing the stats are necessary as Shura is clearly stronger then her at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Shura watched her move forward towards him impassively, taking note of the odd distortion in her chakra just above her pelvis. She was pregnant? He really needed to end this fast, then. Too much strain on her body could cause her to lose the child. Narrowing his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he noticed the flicker of chakra, and saw her mould a seal with it. Lion Closing Roar, huh? Simple. Taking about two steps forward and ducking, he avoided the kick to the back of his head and stepped cleanly out of the forming seal on the ground. Stuttering forward while slashing behind him to get some distance, he decided to take things a step further. Speaking up in a slightly more emotional tone than before, his eyes would harden once more. "Pathetic. Did you honestly think you would beat me with such a move? I'm done with this."

At the last few words, Shura would seem to disappear, moving at his top speed before reappearing in the middle of a slash. The target? Reigetsu's abdomen, the point of the sword aimed perfectly to bisect her uterus. If she didn't kick it up a notch and go past her limits, she stood to lose a whole lot more than just her life. The Uchiha didn't truly intend to go through with the full attack, but the killing intent in his chakra said otherwise. It wouldn't do to give up the game just yet!

(OOC Note: I'm not gonna bother posting chakra right now, since it's about to end anyway. Also, when I say he disappears, it's because he has 200 Speed. Good luck!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Reigetsu had made a big mistake, not only did she leave her stomach open for attack but that's exactly where the man was aiming, no even more precisely, the children... How did he know, was it was silly Sharingan? Was it that easy to pick up the signs of pregnancy with that eye. There was nothing that she could have done, Reigetsu could not even see the man leap back and it became even worse when he would strike forward, would she not be able to protect her children? Herself? Even with her strongest and most prideful technique not enough to stop the man from udder destroying her? Even if Reigetsu would have blocked his attack with her hands the man would still easily reach her with this blade... There was nothing she could do.... Reigetsu heart would break, she could not even protect her children from this sudden attacker? She didn't deserve to be a mother, nor a ninja, she was weak... She was powerless... Tears would fill her eyes as the man and his lethal weapon rushed towards her. As she waited for her swift death her mind could only focus on her final regret, she would not be able to see her family become complete, to have bother her and Fumetsu hold their children, in fact she well never see their faces.

Reigetsu would close her eyes she didn't want the last thing she saw to be the man that killed both her and her children, she preferred the coldness of the dark, which only seemed to constantly remind her of her sure powerlessness. Reigetsu was all but ready for her life to be snatch away from her with this darkness, but now there was something within the light. Something calling out to her.  At first it would be a small shimmer of dust but soon it would grow and spread extinguishing the darkness with a warm and protective light... Was this the after life? No... It couldn't have been this felt different, in fact this felt familiar. Reigetsu's eyes searched through the light until her eyes would rest on a rather elder like man, his skin had been white, his hair a silky silver tint. Who was this man and was had he appeared in front of her, especially at a time like this...

The elder man would make his way to Reigetsu as he reached out his arm to place on her shoulder, "It would see that the time has come my Byakugan Princess, I was hoping to avoid giving any more of my descendants this power, but my daughter... no your mother wouldn't be happy if I let you die... I Hamura Otsutsuki grant you the power to protect all of those you love, you must only have this power if your heart remains pure..." The man who now revealed himself as the one and only Hamura Otsutsuki's eyes would began to release an even warming light than before. The light would slowly fade revealing the mysterious eye that covered the ceiling on the cave walls. Before Reigetsu could even question the man, he would summon a powerful energy from his body which would traverse up Reigetsu's shoulder slowly resting in her very own eyes.

She could feel her Byakugan awaken in response to the energy, but this was different... It was no longer the average Byakugan. Not only had it allowed her to see more clearly, it would all but increase here chakra dramatically... Hamura would then remove his arm from her shoulder as he would turn as a smiled covered his face in full happiness, "Go forth my grand daughter, bring upon this world a new era of peace. Show the children of Hagoromo how it's done... Ah I almost forgot my young Princess... This is the Boenkyo Byakugan, I dont have the time to explain to you what it does but I am sure your mother will when she awakens..." Hamura would began fading from Reigetsu's sight, but the light would remain.

It was now clear that she herself had now been creating the light, it was given to her by the man who claimed to be her grandfather... How could this be? Hamura Otsutsuki had died more then a hundred eyes ago there was no way that he could be  her grandfather... Not only that how did he know Reigetsu's mother? What did he mean when she awakens? Is she alive?  What was this power he had bestowed upon her? These flurry of questions would never fade from Reigetsu's mind but It was clear that she needed to stay alive, survive, and learn the truth of not only her family but the secrets of the Boenkyo Byakugan...

It was then that her mind had returned to the fight from earlier, she was sure that by now she would be a dead corspe bleeding on the ground while her life slowly faded away. She was powerless, unable to protect her children... But even still the warmth and protection of the light would force her to move onward. She would slowly began opening her eyes as she now found her self covered in a massive field of chakra... The chakra itself had take the shape of hands which had stemmed from the protective body of a large woman made completely of Reigetsu's own chakra... Where had this power come from? Could it have been the power bestowed upon her by Hamura Otsutsuki?

None of this made any sense but of course Reigetsu would not let the man who had attacked her get away with it. It would appear that this power of the chakra cloak of the woman had additional abilities, Reigetsu would take the power of the mans strike and sent it right back at him. It would appear that this ability had the power to exert power to the point of impact from her opponent's strike only to send the attack right back at them. This was rather unique ability and reminded Reigetsu of the goddess said to protect the Hyuga Clan, "I am going to call this... Kannon!"

WC: 1,019/1000 (Unlocked Boenyko Byakugan/Kannon)[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Shura's Mangekyo widened in joy as his blade struck the construct of pure chakra, blasting him backwards. Groaning as he hit the ground, he realized that getting hit by power like that is a bit harsh. A slight crack seemed to have formed in Kannon's exterior, proving that his augmented strength hadn't been entirely deflected, but given his weapon...Well, the broken hilt could be used for something, he supposed. Standing up, he would completely deactivate his chakra cloak and his Dojutsu, smiling for the first time since he'd met the young woman before him. Deciding to introduce himself, he dropped his broken sword and held his hands in front of him peacefully. "Hey, hey, don't get so worked up! My name is Shura. I'm one of the Monks of the Final Path, founded by Hagoromo Otsutsuki. Old Man Engetsu and my son asked me if I'd help you develop your Boenekyo Byakugan, since you're gonna need it for what's coming next. Damned brat's probably laughing his ass off at me. I'm...Okami's dad, if that helps. I'm really sorry if it seemed like you were going to get hurt, but I decided to end things sooner, rather than later. Your twins would get hurt if I hadn't. Exuding that much chakra isn't good for them, you know! If you have any questions, you should probably ask one of them. I'm just sworn to Okami's service. Ironic, isn't it?"

Placing his hands by his sides and putting them into his pockets, Shura sighed before starting to walk off. Calling over his shoulder, he'd say one last thing to Reigetsu before he left. "If you ever need help with anything, ask Okami how to get a hold of me. I'd love to spend some time with my family, extended or otherwise. It's been too long..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Reigetsu was prepared to continue her assault against the man but it would seem that the limits of her control with this new power had seemed to be at its limits. Seeing as she had broken his blade she would hope that would be enough for the man to back off. But of course the man would do something completely different then what she had been expecting... Reigetsu would release a sigh of relief as the man revealed himself to no be an enemy. Although she was a little annoyed that he had attacked her like he did, she now know that it was for the best. Grandfather knew that I had the ability to awake this power all along? Okami too, why would they hide something like this from her?

This of course would be one of many things she would have to ask them when she would give them a good scolding. But for now she needed rest... Reigetsu would now allow her Kannon to dissipate, before her attention was drawn to the powerful lights covered the room. Her chakra had now fully revealed the light of cave which had shown her what she now new to be the Boenkyo Byakugan. She would vow to use this power to protect all of her loved ones and the village she held so dearly in her heart.

Before she would leave the cave to return back home she would allow her newly awakened eyes to return to their normal state, not only was there something different about her eyes but even her chakra was different. It felt very similar to that of Hamura Otsutsuki, in fact it felt even more similar to Shura's and Okami's chakra... Was this Six Paths Chakra?

(Gained Hamura Otsutsuki's Chakra)

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]   

Back to top Go down

Enter a Mysterious Cave [Part II] Unlock the Secret of the Boenkyo Byakugan! [Private/Okami/Sage NPCS]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1