Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Kiseki clan WIP
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 pm by Kosuke

» Crow summons.
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:45 am by Kosuke

» Ōtsutsuki Clan [Test for Phase 2]
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:52 pm by Kosuke

» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:24 pm

Kisuke Yamanaka as he was known, was having a rather boring day. Not only had Okami-Jiijii left the compound with Laputa-baachan, but they took their twin daughters with them. It was always boring around the village when they werent around, but at the very least, he was able to escape from his guard, tiger. Whenever Okami learned that he ditched his guard, he would always come and find him, somehow always knowing exactly where he was. But, today was good. He managed to escape his guard and then managed to steal a few ACTUAL kunai from Okami-jiisan’s training room. He was on his way to go practice throwing them, when he saw a shadow spring to life, knocking out one of the maids that was cleaning the house with ease. But before he could run or even call for help his mouth was covered and his throat was squeezed. He couldn’t breathe and the last thing he saw was the blazing red eyes of the monster that attacked him. When he woke up, it was because some man in a white coat was punching him in his face. He was still feeling a bit groggy due to the drugs that were now pumping through his system to keep him sedated. The doctor had left the room for a moment with a few papers mumbling to himself about uchiha or something. Kisuke used this opportunity to pull out one of the kunai he had in his pocket. When the doctor returned he immediately lashed out stabbing him in the hand, and was about to attempt an escape until he recognized the woman with him. It was the ninja lady he saw around the village sometimes and in his jijii’s office. She was a good friend of the Nidaime from what he remembered. He turned to her and called for help. “Ninja lady! Help me! Call Nidaime-Jiisan! This guy has a monster pet and he punched me!” what he didn’t know is that the monster was right in front of him, but he would soon learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!   Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Kisuke couldn’t believe his ears. Not only was this woman behind his kidnapping and the beating and experiments this man had put him through, but she claimed HIS Nidaime-Jiisan had been lying about his parents? Even if only his father was alive, why would old man Nidaime keep it a secret? Why lie to him and say either he didn’t know or that they were dead? None of it made sense! Kisuke would start to cry as his two year old mind couldn’t comprehend that the one person he felt he could count on would lie to him in such a drastic way. He couldn’t say anything as he sobbed, both hands wiping tears from his eyes. What was he to do? Okami had been lying to him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Once she started talking again his eyes dried up. He listened to her half heartedly until she mentioned something that sounded like she KNEW his father. Whatever she said after that fell on dead ears, he didn’t even register when she handed him the kunai. No, kisuke was focused intently on tri to find his fathers identity. His arm hurt, sure, but he wanted to know who his father was, his real father. His eyes would gain a hard look of determination, a fire unlike any other burned behind them. It was truly like looking into Kosuke’s eyes during a heated training session. “Who is my daddy?!” it was a question, but it was spoken with a tone of authority. Clearly, not a question but a demand that echoed through the room. He wanted, no, he NEEDED the answer. So many people have lied to him, he didn’t even know if he could believe this woman, but if she knew anything about his parents he would take it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!   Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:16 am

Kisuke would listen carefully to what she said of his fathers identity. But the fact of the matter was, he didn’t understand a lot of what she was saying. He knew that his Jiisan was an Uchiha. So that meant his father, Ko… Kosaki? No…. Kosuki…? Whatever it was, must be related to the nidaime. But, he couldn’t tell who was lying to him at this point. His Godfather had never given him any reason to doubt his trust, yet this woman had attacked him and allowed a man to beat him and poke hum with needles! He decided it was best to just nod silently, he didn’t know who to trust now. His hand gripped tIghtly around the hilt of the kunai. The woman would probably take that as a sign of anger at Okami, and while that wasn’t false, the kunai was simply tHere to take his anger as he gripped it tightly. He was angry at Okami for possibly lying to him, he was angry at this woman for hurting him, and part of him was angry at his father for not being there for him. But he didn’t know what to do, he would have to see for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 pm

Kisuke would immediately memorize the face of his father. He didn’t really like this lady, she hurt him and then tried to pretend to be nice. He might be two but he wasn’t stupid. But she showed him his father, more than Okami had ever done. But she said she needed to hurt him more, to trick Okami or something. He knew his Jiisan was powerful, the most powerful in the world. “You are a meanie! My Jiisan will save me! He might have lied, but im sure he did it for me! He has been good to me my while life!” he had a stubborn pout plastered on his face. His green eyes boring into her red ones. He might be scared but he was too stubborn to show it. His Jiisan wouldn’t be scared, so why should he?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!   

Back to top Go down

Heart of Lies! The Truth of Kisuke revealed!
Page 1 of 1