Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

A Silence Prayer (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Reigetsu would be the first to arrive and visit Kubo after the terrible events of the Chunnin Exams, she felt terrible that she wasn't the one that was able to step in and help him but shortly as his fight began she would start to feel sick out of no where, while her goal was in fact to come and check on Kubo she decided that it would be best to check in with her doctors to see if everything was okay. Today was the day in which she was to receive the results of her check up but before she would meet with the doctor she would seek and find out Kubo to check his well being.

Along the way into the room Reigetsu would run into the nurse who seemed to be having trouble getting him to eat. She could hear the woman say that he had done nothing but stare out the window and hold his broke instrument since he had woken up from surgery, this was why. Reigetsu knew better then most that his weapon meant more to him then life itself and to see that it was broken would be enough to break Kubo himself. So the black haired Hyuga would enter the room as she kneeled on the side of his bed placing her hands on top of Kubo's specifically the one that was holding onto his beloved Shamisen.

Reigetsu knew that bringing him out of his trace would be no easy task there was only one thing she could thing of. If her memory recalled correctly there was this song that Kubo had sung during the exams. Maybe that would work... Clearing her throat, Reigetsu would slowly began humming the rather beautiful song with a soft and caring tone just before she would let the lyrics flow from her mouth,

"I was standing by my window, On one cold and cloudy day
When I saw that hearse come rolling
For to carry my mother away
Will the circle be unbroken
By and by, lord, by and by
There's a better home a-waiting
In the sky, lord, in the sky
I said to that undertaker
Undertaker please drive slow
For this lady you are carrying
Lord, I hate to see here go
Oh, I followed close behind her
Tried to hold up and be brave
But I could not hide my sorrow
When they laid her in the grave
I went back home, my home was lonesome
Missed my mother, she was gone
All of my brothers, sisters crying
What a home so sad and lone
We sang the songs of childhood
Hymns of faith that made us strong
Ones that mother Maybelle taught us
Hear the angels sing along
In the sky, lord, in the sky..."

The very moment she would finish the last lyric to the song she would began to feel the sickness swelling inside of her again this time it would be accompanied by vomit... Running to the nearest window opposite of where Kubo was the young Hyuuga Female couldn't help but release the various gastric acids and foods she had throughout this early morning. What in the world was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Reigetsu would wipe the remaining bile from her mouth as she would go to wash her hands in the restroom. While inside various things were running through her head whay what was wrong with her? She would come out of he room smiling, "I'm fine Kubo dont you worry. How are you, lets sit and  while you eat something." Reigetsu would bring the food over to Kubo she would make sure to shove it right in front of him, if he didnt eat it she would force the food down his throat but she was sure Kubo would no put up much of a fight on that end of the spectrum. "Sweetie I need you to eat something for me before we continue with anything." Reigetsu would turn her head towards the entrace of the door way as she saw her doctor, but oddly enough the man had also been her doctor.

"Ah, Ms. Hyuga I was just coming to find you after checking up on mister Ongaku, but it would seem with your help he has returned to a conscious state and that was all thanks to you. I heard your singing from down the hallway was that you? Mr. Ongaku I would like you to rest a little more before we talk about your injuries, but for now I would like to take Ms. Hyuga into the hallway to discuss somethings."

The doctor would lead Reigetsu toward the entrace of the room before following her out and shutting the door. Reigetsu would smile but it was clear that she was nervous was she going to die? No this was not terminal or fatal illness it felt different.

The doctor would look down on his chart smiling brightly before placing his hand on her shoulder, "Ms. Hyuga it would appear that your going to be a mother." Reigetsu's heart would suddenly freeze, did he say a mother? How could she have been pregnant she had not had any sexual inter- before she could even finish the thought her mind would drift suddenly to Fumetsu, it had only been on time and that was over a month ago, could it be from that one moment.

Reigetsu would clutch her stomach as she would now realize that the sickness she had been experiencing now made sense. She of course deep down would be happy for the life she was bringing into the world but she would also be afraid and nervous of how Fumetsu would respond. Would he not believe her? Would would he not want the children? This would she would have to find out with time.

It was apparently was obvious that she was nervous as the doctor snap his fingers to get her attention, "Ms. Hyuga I understand this may be some hard news to here but there is more information we have for you. It would also appear that you are pregnant with twins, and in fact are a month already into your pregnancy."

Reigetsu would almost faint from the second part of this shocking new, not only was she going to be a mom she was going to be a mom of two, how in the world would she tell this to Fumetsu, her family, anyone. Reigetsu would hide the tears in her eyes as she would smile back towards the doctor and thanking him. Upon setting another appointment for checks ups and getting special vitamins for the babies she would return to Kubo.

Smiling at the injured Genin it was clear that something was bothering her but she would try and keep it calm and collected in front of her student, "Kubo is there anything you wanted to discuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Well, it had happened again. Shit went sideways in the most colossal manner. Fumetsu would think as he entered the hospital ward. He was covered head to toe in various kunai and shuriken, his clothes were burned and he had lost his shirt somewhere, leaving him in only his combat pants with his jashinist necklace on. His body littered with scars from his long life of torture and being an immortal badass. He was merely here to get stitched up, but it would seem that his luck had shifted to the good variety as he would see Reigetsu speaking to some little genin. Walking up full of jovial energy,much more so than someone covered in as many wounds as he was should have, he would say, “Hime! What a surprise to see you here! You would not believe the day I've had, I had to take down this bandit camp. They had kunai and shuriken traps laid EVERYWHERE! The only bright side was when I got to sacrifice their leader, he was a fat bastard, but he bled like a stuck pig when I got to him. What brings you here? Who is this?” He would then realize that this young genin might not understand what was going on exactly, but he didn’t really care. He didn’t know the boy himself, so his opinion was of little concern to fumetsu, but Reigetsu seemed to know him, so he would be hospitable for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Reigetsu would look upon Kubo as he would began talking, she could hear the pain in his voice as he would talk. Reigetsu would place her hand on his check before tears would fill in her eyes, "Don't worry about any of that anymore, I am just glad your safe, you didn't fail me and you didn't fail anyone, you were strong, you were brave, and you were smart, I am sorry that I wasn't able to protect you but..." There were no buts Reigetsu should have help Kubo even if it meant his forfeit of the exam, if anything she had failed him but of course she would have to make it up later, "Don't worry Kubo I will make she we found the person who made your mother's instrument. The Chowakage is my big brother and I would be sure to have him get into contact with the man who made your mother's Shamisen."

It was then that Reigetsu had heard a very familiar voice behind her, someone she didn't expect to be here at the moment and who she wanted to avoid. But of course she would have to step up and tell him the news she had just found. As she would turn to face him she would almost fall to the floor from laughter, she of course would find her boyfriend covered head to toe with Kunai and Shuriken hanging from his his body with his shirt and clothes several torn. Instead of asking if he was okay Reigetsu would continue to laugh as she walked up to him slowly removing the weapons sticking him his skin. His healing factor would cover the sudden removal of the weapons. She would stretch up on her tippy toes to place a kiss on his forehead while thinking about how to tell him the news.

She would then move her mouth to his ears as she would quitely whisper a request asking him to come to another area, "Fume, th...there is something I have to tell you. I don't know how you will respond to it but I am scared to tell you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Fumetsu would grin as Reigetsu began to pull the weapons from his skin. Though he got a bit more serious when he noticed she seemed upset by something, her nervousness when she whispered to him confirming this. He wondered what it would be to make her nervous, and what could she say that his reaction would be a mystery? He was very confused, he would shrug off Kubo’s concern lightly, “This is nothing, hardly a scratch.” He would flash a slight smile to the boy before turning back to Reigetsu. “Whatever it is you have to tell me, I can take it. Ive been through a lot in my lifetime, I’m sure nothing you say can upset me or change how I feel about you hime.” He would offer her a reassuring smile before motioning for her to continue her news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Reigetsu would take Fumetsu's arm and pull him outside Kubo's room and shutting the door, before making sure that the rest of the hallway was clear she would stare in his eyes as she would slowly began shaking, this was one of the hardest things she would have say to anyone.

"Fum...Fume...

Fumetsu would take a deep breath before letting the fear and the nerves release from her body before continuing again,

" Fumetsu I... I am pregnant. Not only that I pregnant with twins...

Reigetsu would turn away from Fumetsu as tears ran down her eyes she didn't want to look at him with the response.. A lot of things were running threw her head at the moment but she didn't wanna face the man she loved, would he believe her, would he still love her? She truly did not know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Fumetsu would allow his eyes to widen as he heard the news from his beautiful girlfriend. Not only was she pregnant with twins, but he was going to be a father. His mind was racing a million mikes per hour with jumbled thoughts. After a few moments of moving his mouth with no words, he would fall backwards and pass out ungracefully with a big, goofy grin on his immortal face. It was clear that his life was going to change.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Reigetsu wipe the tears from her eyes as she heard a thump behind her? She would turn to see Fumetsu laying unconscious on the floor, what had she done? Tears would flow from her eyes even more then before. Looking more closely she would notice a huge smile resting upon his face. It was then that Reigetsu had known everything was going to be okay. She would lift him off of the floor as she held him tightly in her arms. Reigetsu would then began to carry him out of the hospital but not before she had told her student Kubo of her departure. As Reigetsu carried Fumetsu back to his home she would stare into his face before gripping his hand tightly.

"I love you, Fumetsu."

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silence Prayer (Open)   

Back to top Go down

A Silence Prayer (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1