Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Okami's haori was hung on it's rack in his office, as the Second Sage of Six Paths paced through his office like a caged tiger. He wasn't wearing the garb he wore for official events, and he wasn't wearing his Uchiha Clan garb. No...he was wearing an ANBU operative's body armor, fitted perfectly to him. His mask sat on the desk, the skull it represented leering at him as he tried to wrap his head around what he was about to do. His katana was strapped to his back, and his right eye, the one not covered by an eyepatch, was clouded over slightly in rage and sadness. He was waiting for Kosuke to arrive, and when he did...

Turning to his cousin and adopted brother with a frown, he would skip the preamble and greetings, going straight into what was bothering him. Kosuke would recognize what was going on. This wasn't Okami Uchiha, the caring Chowakage anymore. This was his persona as Reaper, the assassin that would have been promoted to ANBU Captain had Haruto Yoshida, the Shodaime Chowakage, not named him his successor. It was clear that his normal self was poking through, but would happily give way completely once it was inevitable. "Kos, we have a problem. After the Chuunin Exams, Fauna kidnapped my godson trying to get back at me. I would have told you before this, and told him, but I promised not to. Kisuke...Kisuke's your son, Kos. His mother asked me not to tell until he either made Chuunin or turned sixteen, but I have no choice now. I doubt you'd remember Rika Yamanaka, since she blocked the memories, but you KNOW I wouldn't lie to you about this. I'm going to go and end this, and figured I'd ask you to come. It's your right, after all..."

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Kosuke would enter Okamis office in his own ANBU gear just having returned from visiting his old house. Seeing Okami dressed in his ANBU gear, the Reaper mask on his desk, a reminder to Kosuke of their time in ANBU together. It was rather awkward that Kosuke had managed to pass Okami in official rank due to his time out of the village, the two shared many laughs together about that. But, listening to Okami speak, hearing a truth long forgotten… his phantom mask that had just been retrieved was dropped to the floor. His mind was running a mile a minute, for a brief moment he locked eyes with Okami a flash of hatred towards the man before it was moved elswhere. The hatred he felt was moved to Fauna. Someone who threatened his family, even if he was unaware, she had kidnapped his son. This was a line she shouldn’t have crossed. “I'm going to come with you. We need to save my son.” He was back into full ANBU Captain mode. Placing his phantom mask on and flipping the hood over his head he would nod curtly to Okami, signalling he was ready.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Okami yanked off his eyepatch, keeping his Rinne Sharingan closed for the time being. The rage and pain that had clouded his single, visible eye was replaced with a cold clarity as a sadistic smile spread across his face. It was one that didn't reach the eyes, and never would. Kosuke would recognize it, and may have even used it once or twice. All ANBU have, since one of the basic jobs was assassination. One didn't become good at something like that if they didn't take some sort of sick pleasure in the art of the kill. The issue was, though, that Okami...No, Reaper was the best. Uncle Haruto had always joked that Reaper was his living, breathing death threat. The smile he wore now made it's way onto his face whenever he had been called into a mission, since he knew exactly what was going to happen before he even got briefed. Most ANBU were jacks of all trades, while some preferred to specialize. Torture, Infiltration, Spywork...Wetwork was Okami's, and he truly was an artist. The unnerving smile was covered by the skull-like mask that completed his visage. The black openings where his eyes should be turned towards Phantom as he took a couple of steps forward, laying a hand on his shoulder before speaking, voice changers in the mask altering his voice to echo slightly, unrecognizable. "You know where the Devil's Isle is. Get us to the outskirts, and we'll infiltrate from there. If we run into any Hand operatives...I'm going to show them exactly how sloppy they are."

Chakra: 2,000/2,000

Equipment Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Kosuke would nod, trying to control himself, he would enter into his own ANBU persona. Some ANBU took on a gleeful, sadistic personality to cope with the horrors they committed. Kosuke, however, took on an apathetic and overall emotionless mask. It was all business from the moment his mask touched his face. When he had to torture people, it was his apathy that unnerved them the most before he even began to tear them apart from the inside out. He would nod again, before swallowing the two of them into the distinct swirl of a kamui and then reappearing just outside of the devils isle. It was a simple task, infiltration would be even easier in some ways. But he would let Okami take point, he didn’t want to hog the man from any potential victims, he was only interested in the devil anyways.

His phantom mask hiding his features as his dark eye scanned the area. There were a couple of guards at the entrance, beyond that, surely an untold amount more. But, he knew fauna had ways of sensing those outside the isle, especially two with signatures as large as theirs. He assumed she would either be holing up inside somewhere or, possibly coming out to intercept them.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:15 pm

Okami's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan spun to life, but he was too far away from Fauna for her to see it. It would spin slightly as he slipped through a Space-Time Ninjutsu similar to Kamui, but quite obviously different. The traitorous ANBU would find the katana on the other's back was now pressed against her throat, with an arm wrapped around her waist and the skull mask hovering over her shoulder. An echoing voice that would be faintly familiar, but not one that she could place, would speak in her ear. The ANBU that held her wasn't particularly concerned about any guards she would have around her, or any that came in while this was happening. Their little stint in the ANBU Headquarters was proof enough that they were sloppy and untrained. "Yokubo-chan, I'd feel insulted, but then again, you'd have only heard legends about our operations. I had already retired by the time you made ANBU, hadn't I? Have you ever heard the names Reaper and Phantom...? I suggest you call off amateur hour and let Kisuke go, Fauna. If you do, I might be inclined to be merciful. You and I both know you can't fight us off, even if you had both arms at your disposal."

Okami didn't care at that point. Fauna likely would have put two and two together eventually, but it would definitely be a kick in the teeth to know that her best friend had come out of retirement and put his old mask and persona on just to rescue his godson. Selling his soul BACK to the darkness for someone he cares about? That was so Okami it damn near made HIM sick. Phantom, on the other hand...Kosuke was in on this too, and obviously knew. Even if Okami had just told him, then he knew. There went ALL of her leverage...

Chakra: 1,870/2,000

Jutsu Used:

Equipment Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:16 am

Kosuke was livid. Upon seeing his son treated so casually. When Okami went into action Kosuke was still fighting with his own hatred. Using his Rinnesharingan, he would remove all shadows from existing in the immediate area of around 200 meters. His eyes would them shift into the regular Rinnegan as his rinnesharingan faded away. He would lick onto kisuke in her arm before drawing him into kamui and out of kamui in a display of mastery few can boast over a technique like that. Casting a sharingan genjutsu to put the boy asleep he would create a clone to hold him. Moving forwards at a high speed he would stop just in front of fauna, grabbing her face and ripping his mask off to look her in the eyes. “You will suffer before you die.” His Rinnegan forcing a powerful jutsu onto fauna. Her world would turn to glass. The slightest movement would send pain throughout her body, even breathing made it feel like her lungs were being pierced by multiple shards of glass. Kosuke wanted her to suffer before she met her death. Taking his child? Then accusing him of knowing and ignoring the kid? He is a better person than to ignore his own son, if he had known he would have returned to the village sooner, or maybe he wouldn't have left. Either way, fauna was on her last leg. This genjutsu would take a lot out of her, and it would take even more if she tried to break free.

Chakra: 1,460/2,000

Jutsu used:

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:27 am

Okami frowned as Kosuke cast a Genjutsu on Fauna, watching her Hand agents scurry outside, holding various weapons. How they had managed to infiltrate ANBU Headquarters, the Chowakage had no idea, but then again he didn't really care right at that moment. Spinning Fauna around, his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan would spin tantalizingly before she would drop like a sack of potatoes, under the influence of Tsukuyomi. This...wasn't the ordinary, garden-variety jutsu in the first place, and the mastery Okami had over his Dojutsu made it that much more intense. This particular Genjutsu forced Fauna to watch Okami and Laputa live happily together for eighty years, all within the span of a ten-thousandth of a second. Okami neglected to add in the fact that Laputa had practically found eternal youth by using the Creation Rebirth technique, and Okami himself was virtually immortal. Watching them grow old together was just salt in the wounds. The Uchiha had known about Fauna's feelings for years, and hadn't been able to find a way to let her down gently. Then again, the time for gentle letdowns, and the time for caring about her feelings had long since passed. Dropping the traitor on the ground, Okami seemed to disappear from the eyes of all those who were watching except for Kosuke, who would be able to keep up with his speed.

Each of Fauna's little guards would begin to collapse, a two to three inch deep incision in their throats spraying blood from both the Carotid and the jugular, their windpipes slashed to prevent even a single breath from being taken. Once the last one dropped, Okami would reappear, flicking the blood off his katana before sheathing it and pulling off his mask. Looking down at Fauna, he watched as the life began to leave her eyes, deigning to speak to her one last time. "You know, the human mind isn't meant to handle such a detachment from time. Your systems are shutting down one by one, since your brain isn't able to keep them running after taking the strain of eighty years, all having been lived in about a ten-thousandth of a second. Tsukuyomi is the strongest Genjutsu for a reason. Sorry, Fauna, but there's no weaseling your way out of this one. It's not that I don't care about you, it's that I just don't give a fuck about what you think anymore."

Turning to walk away, the Chowakage sighed and deactivated his Sharingan. Today...was a long day.

(OOC Note: I'm not going to bother posting chakra or the jutsu used. You all know what they do, and that I didn't run out XD)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Kosuke would watch as Okami dealt his final attack to Fauna. Her body falling to the ground and the life leaving it. But, Kosuke wasn’t one to let things go with loose ends. He would lean down and grab Faunas soul and pull it out through her head before tossing it backwards into the open mouth of the king of hell. He would then turn to Okami, his mind made up. “Okami. Im taking Kisuke to train. What happened at the exams, they were at another level. Im taking him somewhere safe to train until I feel he can handle himself. We will return in a few years.” He would then vanish into a swirling vortex with his clone following suit carrying Kisuke. They would need all the time they could get in order to prepare for the coming threat.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)   

Back to top Go down

Can You Feel the Heart? (Private, Invite Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1