Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

[Pre-TimeSkip Flashback] Laxus Has A Meeting With The Chowakage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: [Pre-TimeSkip Flashback] Laxus Has A Meeting With The Chowakage?    Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Laxus had still been thinking about the message of the bulletin board next next to his name. It let him know that he had passed the exams, but that message telling him to see the Chowakage had worried him the entire day. In any case Laxus needed to find him and talk to him and he was sure that he was preparing to go back to Chowagakure. Laxus would enter his Sage Mode state using his powers to search for the Chowakage. Upon finding him he would release his Sage State before being met by his various Anbu, "I Laxus Jugo am here to speak with Lord Chowakage. He has requested a meeting with me."

It was then that Anbu would direct him to Okami's location it was clear that they had been expecting him. He would be faces with a door in which he was sure that the Chowakage was on the other side of. He would knock and wait on his response to enter but upon entering he would bow before letting the Chowakage know who he was and why he was there, "Lord Chowakage, I Laxus Jugo am here upon your request!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-TimeSkip Flashback] Laxus Has A Meeting With The Chowakage?    Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Okami dropped the file he was reading over with his one visible eye, trusty eyepatch back in place over his left. Smiling at the young man who entered, he studied him for a moment and then nodded. This was just what he needed to get back on his feet after the chaos with Fauna, and the boy in front of him was definitely worth the extra attention. Sitting forward, he gestured to a chair across from him with a reassuring grin. "Relax. You aren't in trouble. All's well that ends well, right? I jumped in because you weren't yourself, and your actions before and after the Exams proved that you were good enough to become a Chuunin anyway. In fact, the reason I called you here is to offer you a unique opportunity. I want to bump you up to Special Jounin, and teach you personally. I see a lot of potential, and right now it's all being wasted. You're afraid of yourself, aren't you?"

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laxus
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-TimeSkip Flashback] Laxus Has A Meeting With The Chowakage?    Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Laxus would of course listen to the Chowakage and relax he heard he wasn't in trouble. He then listened why he had stepped in and stopped his fight between Kubo. He truly wasn't himself and it was all his fault... In fact that's all Laxus had thought about since that very day, if the Chowakage didn't step in then Kubo would have been dead and Laxus surely would not know how he would be able to live with that guilt. It was true Laxus was afraid of himself and even more the power he possessed. He himself had done a decent job handling it on his own and with his partner Tenzuraga, but he was starting to get to the point where he needed someone to guide him, teach him to control his power, and perfect it in full glory.

There would be no other person in the world that he had known of that could do this instead of the Chowakage, after taking the force of this strongest attack and moving on to fight a guy who took out several other Kage and S Rank Ninja... It was clear that Okami Uchiha, the Chowakage would be the perfect person, "Lord Chowakage, I would be honored to be taught by you sir... I am afraid of myself, its for that reason why I do not have friends or family, even other in the Jugo clan are scared of my power because I am the only one in our clan weilding both our Kekkai Genkai in the addition of Sage Mode. So please Lord Chowakage I beg you to help me learn to control my power and learn to trust myself again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-TimeSkip Flashback] Laxus Has A Meeting With The Chowakage?    

Back to top Go down

[Pre-TimeSkip Flashback] Laxus Has A Meeting With The Chowakage?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1