Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mei
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:35 pm

It was a hot day in the village of Sunagakure, hot by day and very cold by night. The desert was not for the light hearted but that was most certainly not what the ANBU Captain was. Yes, on this fine summers day you would expect the person in charge of the entire ANBU operations working she was instead sitting on the roof of the Kazekage Tower with her legs hung off the edge of the drop rather dangerously. Nevertheless she was dressed in her usual attire: red top, black skirt and thigh highs and of course shoes because she was a civilised woman.

With not that much going on in her life she had taken to hiding away on the roof where she didn't have to deal with all those pesky genin and chuunin wanting to spar with her and even some of the flirting the men gave her. If it came down to it she wouldn't have any problem culling a few of them down and walking away like it was the most natural thing in the world to do and continue with her day but luckily for them she had more self control than that.

"Hmmm.... What to do today? Should've brought sake... I could still get some, I mean it's not that big of drop."

Looking down she sighed, she'd be fine without a doubt but the poor person she might land on would probably die and then she'd get in trouble so she decided not to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Walking slowly up from behind his ANBU commander, the Kazekage would chuckle slightly. “You always come here to avoid doing your paperwork, don’t you Mei?” he would then sit next to her on the edge of the building looking out over the vast desert surrounding the bustling city of Sunagakure. He would think over the past few years he had been building what they had and he would smile nostagically as he recalled meeting Mei for the first time. But, he had other things to worry about, like the Kage summit he had planned in the coming months. “So tell me, Mei, what a your thoughts on the upcoming Kage summit?” he wondered what she thought, considering she would act as his mandatory bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mei
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:57 pm

"Work is for chumps, and that's why I have people to do that for me. I just have to read reports. You appear to be the one skipping on work right now Itsuki"

Mei looked towards the approaching Kazekage with a grin after she spoke, the strong wind was quite forceful at this altitude which caused her raven black hair to whip around her although it seemed to have no affect on the ANBU Commander. She was currently watching the sun slowly set, the large ball of fire ever so slowly sinking towards the horizon, being that it was the afternoon she'd be here for a few hours before it became dark.

"The Kage Summit.... sounds fun, I'd prefer if I didn't have to fight though. I guess I better do my job and make sure nothing happens at the summit. I've already reviewed the current Kage and the likely guards they might take. I feel the Seishikage might bring along one of those immortals which will be interesting. Are you nervous? This must leave a lot on your shoulders."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:48 am

Itsuki would sigh, not in a weary or tired way, but in one that left a content grin on his face. “Im not avoiding work, I happen to have finished all of mine!” he would then hear her reply to his other question. He would take a pause and really think about it. Was he nervous about the summit, or, better yet, nervous about being the youngest kage…. Ever. He knew there was a lot he had left to learn, but he had good people, like mei, to be by his side along the way. “No im not nervous. I know probably more information on the coming threat than the other kage do, so that pits me at an advantage. And there havent been any inter-village combat situations in over five years, so I doubt youd have to worry about that.” He knew that the other kage, plus their guards would be more than enough to kill him and mei too should they decide to ally and attack him, but he doubted that for the sole reason that he had already met with and solidified an alliance with all but the chowakage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mei
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:18 am

Mei sat there listening to the young man claim he finished it all, giving a dismissive wave with her hand to tease him and joke that she didn't believe him. Mei looked down at the long drop once more and started kicking her feet instead of hanging freely, someone would probably find it hard to accept this girl was the ANBU Commander of Sungakure with her mannerisms and the way she acted.

"Well of course it would be easy to secure an alliance with the Seishikage, she is your sister after all. My, my the world's such a big old place for a small person like me. I wonder what this will mean for the Shinobi world with your act of creating a new village. Will it maybe encourage more villages? And please.... I can totally destroy most of those Kage if I wanted to. Especially their guards... except maybe that Tenseigan user from Seishigakure. I don't think I'd be able to beat someone who has ascended like that I mean seriously, the guy took on three Bijuu and killed them all."

Looking back towards the sun the blue eyes were something similar to that of a total fan girl at the Hyuga Head's prowess although she'd never want to fight him, being a pacifist is important or someone would die.

"So do we have a location yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:21 am

Itsuki would chuckle at her reply, “While you are a very powerful Kunoichi Mei, I do not think you can stand up to the other kage. In fact, if I recall properly, you have yet to defeat even me in a spar. But you are correct, it is a big change that we are not only a new village after almost half a century of there being only three, but another village has sprung up recently too. My sources tell me that the equal the villages in military capabilities. The Hidden Mist Village is what they are called. They will definitely be the wildcard in this summit, although I have yet to hear back from the Chowakage, so im not sure if he will even attend the summit at all. And yes, around eight years ago, there was the very first Kage summit held on a neutral island off the coast of Yamigakure, almost an equal distance between each of the three primary villages. I have requested and been granted access to that location again for this meeting. There will be five kage in attendance as far as I know and each kage will bring at most one guard.” He knew that with the addition of the fifth village in this meeting that things could go horribly wrong, but he had to hope that the Mizukage would see the need to take out the bigger threat before confronting any of the other villages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mei
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:45 am

Mei smirked at Itsuki's comment, sure she might not beat all of them but she will definitely take at least one Kage down with her. Nevertheless the apparent teen looked at him with a frown at her not beating him in a spar. As if to emphasise the fact that his sand release had a desert all around them as well as supported his Dry Release meant that Mei not only had to try and stop herself from going berserk but also deal with his environmental benefits.

"No fair when you have a desert all around you.... and we only fought once, and if you think that's a spar then don't kid yourself. If you hadn't restrained me as quickly as you did I would've tried to kill you. But while on the topic is it known who this new village leader is or are they not known? It would be nice to know before the fact."

Her radiant blue eyes glanced over at him once more before she stood up, her body barely reacting to the wind factor and the fact that to fall would mean serious injury.

"I think that's enough sun gazing for me, I don't want bright red rings around my thighs from where I got sunburn after all and you're pretty pale too Itsuki so c'mon or I'll have to drag the big Kazekage by his ear"

With a quick grin she waited patiently, wondering if Itsuki had noticed that in their months of knowing each other she had never once gotten even a little burnt by the sun but she wouldn't give him much time to think about that as she lead him down to the building and towards his office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsuki
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 am

Itsuki would chuckle at her accusation of fairness. It was true, he had never lost a fight within his own village due to the fact that the entire desert around them was made of his special sand. He would get more serious at her mention of the other village, Kirigakure. “The Mizukage is a man known as Yuri Crow. I do not know anything about him, other than the fact that he is the reason tensions are high between the elemental countries and the land of iron. Im not sure what he did, but it wont be good in the long run. Supposedly he has also been picking small battles with any Seishigakure shinobi he finds, so maybe we can work through all of this at the summit, otherwise there will be a war on two fronts.” He would then hear her want to go inside, he would nod and turn to follow her. It was getting late and he did have some more paperwork to finish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mei
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Mei looked at Itsuki with quite the surprise at the mention of the Mizukage's name, Yuri Crow was the most-wanted man alive and yet he was now the open leader of a village. She took a casual seat on his desk once they got into the office, deciding she'd need to have some reconnaissance done on this new village with the ANBU Black Ops of Sunagakure.

"I feel this will be an interesting summit for the world.... we best hope everything works out."

With that little comment out she sat there in thought to let Itsuki do some paperwork while she thought about the new information she had received.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]   

Back to top Go down

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1