Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:30 pm

Having come to an understanding of exactly what this test had been about, Shiroe would simply but quietly nod his head along. He had been acting as though he had seen through this little scheme of Kosuke's but he honestly hadn't. Thinking back on it though, the signs were definitely there. After all, what kind of instructor would go as far as to seriously threaten a genin's life for a simple test? Not that Shiroe would have allowed for himself to go out that easily.

With the test having come to a close and future training sessions having been implemented, Shiroe would turn about to face his two closest and really only companions. A soft smile had dawned his features as he would begin to idly scratch at the back of his head. "I guess that this means that we are officially going to continue on as a squad. I'm both glad and lucky to be here with you guys. Can't wait to see where the future takes us all, moving forward. I do... really think that we will need these teamwork lessons though." An awkward bit of laughter would slip free of the young Sashigame's lips as his gaze would dart around for any sort of excuse to get himself out of this uncomfortable moment. "O-oh! That's right, my mom is going to need my help now that practice is done. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning!" Shiroe would than rush on over to the spot in the field in which his pants were located before snagging them off the ground and heading off of the field. "See you guys then!"

[EXIT]

[Post Word Count: 272 | Total Word Count: 3,157 | Chakra: 105/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 3:24 pm

Mika let out a sigh as she lay there letting her body relax, though as their Instructor and Trainer started to talk about them all passing she figured as much well she figured it was a test of some such not exactly what kind of test, something was off about the whole thing, training a large group then complaining that to many passed? Even in War time they hadn't done anything like that according to her clans information, but at the same time she took it seriously as during Pease they could have been looking for quality over quantity? but then why break apart a group they themselves put together, in the end it hadn't added up at all and the only solution was that it was a trick or a test, but she had been trying to figure out the meaning behind the test, Isolate possible traitors? but in the end Kosuke explained and it made sense, it was one of the possibilities she had thought of but she had stopped trying to figure it out to much before, at least not till he gave up and it basically solved itself, since he gave the choice to them it was rather clear then that it was one of two options for the kind of test it was.

Regardless he started to give his rundown of the group and mentioned she seemed to be holding back she quirked an eyebrow at this as she lay there recovering from using so much high powered and high speed taijutsu, at least for the limit she had been holding herself to and even then she slipped in letting herself focus a bit to much and used more then she meant to. She new full well there was no way he could tell her real limits since she never used them in front of others, and that she only held herself back all the time around everyone, so likely he meant the sudden burst in more powerful Techniques, and she laughed a bit and spoke between taking big breaths from the exertion of the combination she had tried. "I had been training hard... I had read... about other Taijutsu Experts and thought.. hey... I can do that... if I try hard enough.. But if I did that at the start... I would have been rather useless by the end of it.." she said with a laugh at the end as Kosuke finished his critiques of the group then ran off, thought Mika seen which direction and the speed she didn't follow him with her eyes.

Taking one last large breath she sat back up and looked at the other two a smile on her face "Well guys we passed and we have our training schedule! she announced happily though then Shiroe started to talk and she looked over at him as she got up, but the boy ran off to grab his pants and then headed out before she could say anything, so Mika looked to Komugi "as for you you little ball of energy" she said poking her nose gently "We need to work on your concentration and level headedness... so with that your coming with me, I am gonna tease you all night about this" she said giggling as she put an arm around Komugi's shoulders and started to lead her out of the Training area. Though she stopped and let her go "Just kidding, but I will see you during training, and during missions, I think we will all make a good team" she said before waving to Komugi and heading home to rest and start working on some things she figured she would need eventually. She had a few things she would need to make, and a few that she would have to order and have personalized, thankfully she was given all the training she needed to make a fair bit of the things she needed, and she still have some money saved up to make the purchases of the supplies she would need.

EXIT

Chakra Pool: 150 - 50% (75) = total 75)
Stamina Pool: 150 + 50 + 75 = total 275) 232 + 10%(27)= 259

[PWC= 674]
[TWC= 5,037]
Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 11:19 pm

Komugi's eyes shifted from side-to-side as she forced herself to remain standing in front of Kosuke, whose expression was becoming more and more scary by the second. As he started to speak, she slowly twisted her head to look back at her team for support. If someone didn't interject soon, it seemed they were about to all lose their geninship - if that was even a word. Komugi also half expected a trap door to open up below them and drop the trio right back into their desks.

"...PASS!"

Come again?

By the expression on her face, one could tell Komugi definitely hadn't worked out the purpose of the exercise on her own. Realizing how dumbfounded she looked compared to the other two genin, she quickly crossed her arms and nodded along with their sensei's explanation as if saying 'yes, of course, I thought so'. Her ears perked up at the compliment though, and upon hearing the word 'potential', she raised her right arm and did the best she could to flex the bicep. Now that he'd gotten her pumped, Komugi didn't seem to have any complaints as Kosuke ran through their planned regime as she listened intently.

Then he was gone.

Now that they had a proper chance to chat, Komugi, like Shiroe, turned to face the other two. She had trouble focusing on what Shiroe was saying though, because she was too busy fighting to keep her eyes above his waist. With her cheeks puffing outward and little snickers escaping through her lips, it was probably the worst poker face either of them had ever seen.

"BYE, Shiroe!!" she yelled, letting all the built up air out at once. She waved until he was out of sight.

"as for you you.."

Komugi covered her head expecting a bonk for having attacked her teammates, but instead her nose was poked. She didn't resist as Mika started leading her away, but still pleaded her innocence with an "I can explain!".

But before she knew it, Komugi was left standing by herself, waving goodbye to Mika until she was out of sight like she had for Shiroe. With a small sigh, she looked up at the sky and shielded her eyes from the sun with one hand.

"Where's everyone going? It's still morning..."

[PWC:381]

{End}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2