Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] Empty
PostSubject: Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki]   Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:16 am

Today would be a good day! Talic had decided this as he had gotten up early and would go to the training yards for some light practice. After all he would have to stay in shape to continue his missions.

Arriving at the yard just as the sun begins to rise Talic would begin gathering some of the local sand in the far corner leaving plenty of room for others to train. He would be using basic manipulation while practicing locking and unlocking giving him many odd shapes around him causing him to release them all then move them around trying again. "I have to be quicker with them if I ever want it to be combat worthy.." Talic would let out a sigh a he falls back onto his backside and looking towards the sky adjusting his now dimming goggles. "I wonder how much other ninja train?"

Quickly shaking himself from his daydream Talic would jump back up and begin forming various walls around him and the area. All varying in width, height, and thickness locking them and then bombarding them with attacks to see just how much punishment they can take.

After an hour or so He would decide to move and release the sand; while it shifted back to the ground Talic would move to the shaded bench in the corner of the yard and notice that the yard was beginning to fill with ninja of varying rank. As a breather he would pull his newly acquired bingo book out and begin studying the pages with his increase in rank and mission difficulty he was sure to run into someone from these pages eventually.

[TWC=281] [Thread Count = 281]
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Genin
Genin
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki]   Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 1:35 am

Tsuki woke up early this morning. The idea of becoming a shinobi was in the front of his mind. As the young Uzumaki stepped outside to catch his breadth he noticed…Sunagakure was nothing more than a wasteland. Tsuki is too young to know exactly what happened to his village, but he’s determined to find out. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a scroll titled Required Jutsus for Genin. First on the list, Body Replacement Technique. Tsuki rolled the scroll back into his pocked and proceded to head to the training grounds. The young Uzumaki jogged to the grounds, and made it there in time to see more shinobi congregating of differing ranks.

To start his training, Tsuki began meditating. Concentrating on the steps that it would take for him to learn the new technique. The young Uzumaki didn’t consider himself a strong nor fast shinobi, so it is unfathomable for him to think that he can accomplish it. The instant one is struck by an attack, replacing oneself with a block of wood or something similar sounds extraordinarily difficult. But Tsuki believed he simply needed to get his jitters out. With confidence, and a concentrated chakra flow, Tsuki believes that if all the other kids can do it, there is no reason for him not to be able. Tsuki wanted to attempt the technique, he scouted around to see if anyone wasn’t busy. He quickly noticed a red headed kid sitting by the shade in the corner of the yard. Tsuki walked to the kid while taking out his scroll, after this technique its Clone Technique.

When Tsuki neared the kid he asked, “Are you busy?... My name is Uzumaki Tsuki, I am trying to become a Genin. But I have to learn the basic techniques first. I was wondering if you could throw a kunai at me. (Tsuki paused noticing it was an odd question to ask) I believe I can dodge it with the Body Replacement Technique. If successful, I’ll be moving on to the Clone Technique, then Transformation Technique.” Tsuki walks to set up for the throw and asks. “What’s your name anyway?"

[TWC=357] [Thread Count = 357]
250 WC (-25%) = 225 WC for E-rank Body Replacement E-rank:

[Remaining WC: 132]

Last edited by Tsuki on Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki]   Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 3:50 pm

Talic would look up from his bingo book to see a young red head walking towards him. (Probably an Uzumaki? Weird how I get into a squad with one and then I start seeing them everywhere...) He would notice that the kid looks young and a good bit younger than him. As he gets closer his thoughts would be confirmed as he closes his book to listen. He would learn that he is an Uzumaki, Tsuki Uzumaki to be specific and that he was training to get out of the academy. Talic would slide his book into his pocket as he stands up and stretches while listening to Tsuki. Talic would shrug as he pulls out a handful of kunai. "You would be surprised at how often I actually get asked that." Letting out a laugh before moving to the training ground once more positioning himself so the throw wouldn't hit anyone or anything other than Tsuki. Bouncing one kunai in his off hand and spinning another Talic would smile as he would remember himself here for the same reason about a year ago now. "I'm Talic Jishaku, About to become Chunin and member of squad zero."

Talic would then lock his hand around the spinning kunai and throw it towards the young Uzumaki's left shoulder (Worst case...he doesn't do the jutsu nd we can just pull it out and get it stitched up..." As the kunai would leave his hand he would toss the other and catch it in his main hand in the case Tsuki is able to perform the jutsu and is ready for round two.

[TWC = 278] [Thread Count = 559]
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Genin
Genin
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki]   Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 1:28 am

‘Jishaku huh’ Tsuki thought. The Jishaku family isn’t a large family, and the Kazekage being the Jishaku Clan Founder has given that clan some notoriety in the ninja community. Kazekage Asuka Jishaku is his grandmother no less since she couldn’t have birthed children 15 years ago, after all, she is rumored to have walked the same grounds as the sage of six paths… In the midst of his thought Tsuki noticed a kunai being thrown with what he perceived as great speed. Juping back, the young Uzumaki performed the Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake handseal and quicker than he expected himself to be with this technique, Tsuki left his jacket behind. His jacket getting the full brunt of the kunais force was taken aback, while Tsuki then realized another kunai heading his way.

The instant Tsuki was struck by the kunai he was thrown back, midair, almost like a pause, Tsuki replaced himself with a test dummy being used in the training grounds. Tsuki appeared this time next to his jacket. Picking it up, noticing a hole. “I should’ve known.” He sighed. Tsuki then put his jacket back on and said, “Now the clone technique.” But before he began he wanted to know more about the Jishaku family since Tsuki, still being young, only knows the legends of that the Kazekage carries. He asked, “Tell me Talic, what is squad zero? And if you don’t mind me asking, what’s your family like?” The young red headed kid, abruptly then created the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seal soon after, afterimages began to appear. Tsuki felt satisfied with this technique and actually would wait before Talic stopped speaking before he would ask him for help on both the transformation technique and tree climbing technique. As far as Tsuki understands those techniques, they are simple, but being a relative to the Kazekage, he might have some insights to these techniques taught to him by his grandmother.

[TWC=329] [Thread Count = 686]

250 WC (-25%) = 225 WC for E-rank Clone Technique:

[Remaining WC: 236]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki]   Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Chance Encounter? [Open | Tsuki]
Page 1 of 1