Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
i must specify a subject character creation EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
i must specify a subject character creation EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

i must specify a subject character creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

i must specify a subject character creation Empty
PostSubject: i must specify a subject character creation   i must specify a subject character creation EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 4:19 pm

i must specify a subject character creation Unknown

i must specify a subject character creation 0OeODz3
Name: Hisomu Uchiha
Nickname: N/A
i must specify a subject character creation GWSdYHs
Height: 135cm
Weight: 40kg
Appearance:
Hisomu's choice of attire is typically saggy or loose - to permit minimal hinderance whenever she moves around. She's got one of a kind jacket, which appears to have both the sleeves cut off whilst looking wild - as if she's roughened up at all times. Said one-of-a-kind Jacket is also what fills her entire wardrobe, she doesn't have any other type of jacket.
Saggy-pants are her preferred fit, with bandages wrapped around both her feet and arms.

She's got shining emerald eyes unlike most Uchiha, and a scar across her left cheek. Her black hair is both long and unkempt for the most part, long bushy eyebrows and a confident expression is what stands out about her. Lastly, but not least, she's also got a shirt underneath like a typical Shinobi - which covers up till her throat but leaves her waist free.

i must specify a subject character creation EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: Academy - E
Clan: Uchiha
Element: N/A (Definitely Lightning when Available.)

i must specify a subject character creation IVLimad
Personality:
Hisomu's got an expansive family, which resulted in her receiving varying degrees of attention from her parents - but considering she's the youngest of her sibling, she's got the most attention out of all her siblings. It just happens to differ from whoever she's with from her family, but fortunately enough it has resulted in her Hisomu being incredibly out-going, friendly, loud-mouthed and utmost energetic.

There's a lot of things that Hisomu likes and dislikes, and in regards to disliking - she definitely backs off from her vegetables, for it is a curse to consume in her eyes. Dramatically, obviously - but she prefers meat instead. She's a fan of hunting animals with her family if it was possible, but otherwise Hisomu is a fan of interacting with other people, learning and experiencing her craft in terms of adapting.

Hisomu's fighting style depends a lot on what she's experienced so far. Unfortunately being a mere Academy Student, she hasn't experienced a lot just yet. However, she likes to implement traits, attacks, styles and other aspects of combat into her own style if possible. It's similar to a jack of trades of different fighting styles, but rather than being average at every thing present - she picks specific aspects and makes it her own.

So, she has her own fighting style - which soon carries aspects of other fighting styles, without being good at them. Which also means she's at risk for being sued by said fighting styles' creators when that time comes.

What Hisomu dislikes however, is being stagnant in her journey throughout life. She's not one to settle down, but one to cause a bit of mischief and frolicking. She's got inspirations of obtaining greatness for herself, her village and hopefully not becoming such an embarrassing figure as Tenji.

In other words, Hisomu's definitely someone who'd like to interact with the world, learn, create friendships that last, a bit of mayhem and fulfil the potential of her clan.  A slight downside is that her humour might be a bit macabre.

Character History:
Hisomu was born into a rather sizable family of Uchiha who had immigrated a decent time ago to the village of Kumogakure from Iwagakure due to preferences of living under a Kage who was as experienced and sage as Kumogakure had.

Besides that, Hisomu was born and remains the youngest in her great family. She's been loud, demanding and disruptive for the most of her childhood - and an utmost problematic kid due to disappearing most of the time. It wasn't until she joined the Academy that she somewhat calmed down and had her wild nature tempered by the watchful eye of trained Shinobi. Hisomu's outgoing attitude and demanding presence resulted in her being somewhat of a bully due to being touchy - and laughing at shy people.

She found it funny that other kids were quiet and introverts - which is the opposite of her. Hisomu's parents received complaints from other parents due to her attitude, but eventually managed to find a compromise as Hisomu finally became captivated by the powers of a Shinobi. When one of the teachers demonstrated their ability to use the lightning element as a demonstration, Hisomu was sure that she needed to become one of those. It was also during the sparring sessions at the Academy, sparring which could be seen as bullying, where she received a scar on her face.

Her bullying and energetic attitude became directed at excelling in her art - to ensure her potential as an Uchiha wasn't wasted. Today, she's still in the Academy, a lonesome Kunoichi who spends her time educating herself, adapting, 'interacting' with other students to a lesser degree whilst dreaming of seeing the outside world.

Due to being captivated by the path of a Shinobi, her family (as much as they love her) can finally rest from the numerous complaints they receive due to her. They still love her, but they wish she could be a bit more normal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

Character sheet
Experience: 100000
YEN: 100000000

i must specify a subject character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: i must specify a subject character creation   i must specify a subject character creation EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 4:48 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com

i must specify a subject character creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: