Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Exploring the Sand [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

Exploring the Sand [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 10:39 am

“Exploring the Sand is my current objective. Quite boring I might say but it is something I must do to “rehabilitate” myself to society or whatever.”

A bored yet curvy figure would strut through the streets of Sunagakure. She would be clad in a skin tight black dress and matching arm covers and heels. This would be one of the first time she was able to travel freely for by herself. It was supposed to be some sort of exposure therapy to help her readjust to everyday society. After being trapped and experimented on for 16 years she had developed a somewhat strange personality. Her academy teachers wanted her to go out and gain some sort of social experience and find friends. But who needed friends? What use were they for her to reach her goals? At most they were just people for her to poke and prod on when they get injured later on. Oh well… anything to achieve her goals in the name of medicine.

It was always good to have test dummy’s around to hone her medical skills. With that in mind she would make her way to the place most likely to find people that would get hurt. The first place she could think of was the public training grounds! There usually a bunch of dumb kids trying to replicate more advanced ninja and causing themselves minor injuries. Even if she couldn’t experiment on them she could at least watch! Just thinking about that would cause her to unconsciously skip towards the training grounds in happiness. To any outside person she would seem to be an average teenage girl. But anyone crazy enough to talk to her would soon find out she was much more bizarre then that. It would not take her long to arrive and the first thing she would do is shout outward to gain attention. Surely someone would talk to her make this process simple.

“Hello test subjec-… I mean hello villagers! Would anyone like to have a conversation about how glorious such a day is? I promise I wont slice you up with my scaple! Well unless you want me to then we can both have fun!”

WC: 366
TWC: 366

Last edited by Satella on Thu May 05, 2022 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 3:14 pm

Akira tightened one more screw in the wooden arm he had been working on before putting away his tools and sealing the puppets he had been working on into their respective seals on his arm, Two and Seven. It was now a good time to head to the training grounds to test his new contraptions out. As he walked down the street, he took note of the various people around him and how they looked at him somewhat differently now that he had the sunagakure headband sewed onto his waistband. He was a true ninja now and that was something he didn’t really know all that much about yet, but he would be learning as he went. As he drew closer to the training grounds, he noticed a girl who was several years older than himself walking around and calling people test subjects for some reason. While this in and of itself was unusual, it was also strange that it was happening right on the training ground he had been planning to make use of. Well, he wouldn’t let that deter him as he approached and she said something along the lines of slicing people up. She seemed… borderline psychotic.

Hey, you don’t mind if I train here do you? I just had a few things I wanted to test out. I will try not to bother you too much.” He would wait for a reply, but if none came he would move more to the side away from her to begin carrying out the training he had in mind. It would first require him to decide upon the proper spacing between himself and those around him, which needed to be rather high if he didn’t want to hurt them with his tests.

TWC: 293
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 5:06 pm

It did not take that long after Satella’s speech as she saw and heard a young boy approach her. He requested to train near her and of course she would agree. That way if the boy happened to injure himself she would be the first person to experiment on him! Leaping in joy and happiness she would quickly nod and usher the boy to start his training. She would glare at him as if he was a lamb waiting for slaughter but hopefully he didn’t notice such a thing. This would also be a chance for her to accomplish the mission set out by her academy teachers. In the process of watching him train and waiting for him to hurt himself she could even talk to him and secure a test subject for the future.

“Ah yes test subjec- I mean young sir. Please enjoy your training! Don’t be afraid if you get hurt either! This big sister here is capable of capable of helping you fix your wounds!”

While Satella wasn’t out right lying about being able to fix wounds, it should be noted she hadn’t had official training. She was only capable of remembering the medical experiments and treatments done on her throughout her time in captivity. Now her goal was to become an actual medical ninja and create her own path in the subjects. But first all she desired was to put her knowledge to the test. If someone managed to die or lose a limb in the process it didn’t matter. Of course it would not reflect on her actual skill but clearly that of the horrible test subject. With that in mind a wide and eerie smile would pop on her face as she waited for this young man’s actions. At this point she couldn’t even bother hiding or faking her weird intentions.

“Oh my! How could I forget… I am supposed to introduce myself when I meet new people. I am Satella Kaguya who might you be test subject?”

WC: 331
TWC: 697
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 7:40 pm

Talic having an off day decides to use his time to make his way to the training yard for a bit. Unsure of where his friend may be he makes for his usual training location to see two new individuals. Another Blond and a taller black haired woman. Talic would run his options around...maybe not everyone would run away this time?

Walking forward to stand next to the rather curvy individual. "Would you mind if I watched too? I'm trying to get ready for the academy graduation and wanted to see how higher ninjas trained." Talic placing an arm over his stomach mesh to try and hide the seal. Maybe they won't get spooked if they don't recognize it? Like people won't recognize him...

[TWC=126] [Thread Count=126]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptySun May 08, 2022 8:28 pm

Akira nodded to the rather odd woman as she said something about being able to heal him, though for some reason he had his doubts of her ability to heal against his poison, as he had worked hard to make it extraordinarily difficult to heal, otherwise it wouldn’t be a very good poison after all. Summoning forth his puppet numbered 2, he would allow it to move slightly as the other boy approached and asked to train while the woman introduced herself as Satella Kaguya. “Indeed, though make sure to keep your distance as you don’t want to get caught up in my techniques, and it is good to meet you both, my name is Akira." He had no surname, but he had never needed one so he wasn’t too worried about that sort of stuff anyways. As he moved his Akuma puppet around, the clicking and clacking of the wood and various parts moving about rang throughout the small training ground they were in, he would maneuver the puppet to stand in front of him before causing the purple smoke to flow from the trunk like appendage on its face out towards a dummy that was stationed a distance from the other two occupants of the grounds he was on.

He would then cause the puppet to begin an attacking maneuver on the training dummy, stretching out its claws and arms to reach an incredible distance of 5 meters away from their normal length to slice up the training dummy and then launching the claws like senbon to hit perfectly in the center of the dummy’s target markings. If only that genin exam test had allowed him to use his puppets to throw weapons, he would have done much better than he had, though he passed he wasn’t totally happy with his performance at all.

TWC: 599

Puppet
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyTue May 10, 2022 10:22 am

Satella would quickly nod to Akita’s response to keep her distance. She didn’t plan to work on herself today even if it would be fun. She’d much rather poke or prod everyone else around. She did only truly plan to stand around and wait for someone to be injured. But she at the very least would talk with Akira. This would make some sort of attempt to show effort of her rehabilitating her antisocial behaviors. But before she could even continue conversation with him a new face would show up. In recalling her memories she seemed to have seen this person around the academy. But unlike most things she was unsure. Every test subject truly looked the same to her. That was at least until they specifically draw her attention.

This particular test subject managed to grab her attention easily. This was because he noted his time at the academy was soon coming to an end. Was there anyway to make the time with the academy end sooner? Such knowledge would be beneficial for her. She didn’t want to waste to much time in the academy student phase. There were no specialized classes to obtained knowledge on medical procedures. Truly this was all she cared about. Not the flashy ninjutsu or other supplementary forms of jutsu. Sure her dreams of only studying medicine were unrealistic but she didn’t care at this moment. With such thoughts in mind she would instantly face the new guy and question him. She also would completely ignor all of Akira’s flashy training for her on self interests.

“Well! Hello there fellow test subject. I’ve heard you managed to reach the end of your time at the academy. Was there any tricks to advancing this time quickly? Or am I capable of doing something to instantly become a genin?”

WC: 303
TWC: 1000
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyTue May 10, 2022 10:51 pm

Talic seeing Akira pull out a puppet excited him. Remembering that Grandma also uses kugujustu his eyes would smile and he would have a rather large smile.   "You use puppets too! Did you make them on your own!? Talic could probably ask a million different questions just for Akira had the tall curvy lady not been there having an odd...and somehow creepy grin.

Pulling his awe ridden stare away from the elephant styled puppet and turning towards Satella. Staring at her with a blank expression trying to register her odd way of talking. "I- Um...I'm not a test subject?" Talic feeling she doesn't really mean any harm...she is just weird? "I'm Talic a ninja in training...not a test subject.

His attention is then immediately drawn back to the puppet as Akira begins training launching a mystifying purple mist. Taking an additional step back knowing full well how dangerous it can be. Then seeing his actual attack range and just how versatile this one puppet is. Talic begins to wonder just what kind of puppets his grandma uses that he hasn't seen yet...can she also make them spew poison? Maybe fire? What about explosive tag attacks? Puppets really are wild and Talic can't help but smile as he watches Akria make his move and attack.

Talic shaking himself back to the tall woman. "Your in the academy to? I mean anyone can be a ninja sorry that was rude. He places his hand on the back of his head as he bows. Then standing back up to figure out her last question. "Speeding up getting out of the academy? I think you just need to be really good at...well...being a ninja?" Talic stopping to reconsider his answer. "Being able to pass the graduation would be the fastest way out...so if you can impress the sensei I would say your good to go?"

Talic looking back over as Akira continues his onslaught on the dummy. "His puppet is really cool..."

[TWC=343] [Thread Count=469]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:02 pm

Akira was… somewhat annoyed by the sudden company. While normally he wasn’t much of a social person, he was willing to at least attempt to put that to the side as the other two happened to be nearby. The woman was in the grounds he had planned to be using and the other guy kind of wandered in later. He had come here to train, not to be bothered by this overexcited child and strangely creepy old lady. Well, he wasn’t one to be rude aloud, even if he was rude in his own mind, so he would turn to them, using Akuma’s other ability to absorb the poison back into its trunk and then sealing it back away in the kanji for ‘two’ on his arm. He would then turn to the two pests-i mean other ninja, well, ninja to be anyways. He would look at the two before speaking, answering the boys questions while giving the old lady a curious look, “I did make it myself, My name is Akira, and the fastest way to graduate the academy is to simply ask for an early exam. You can take the exam as early as you want as long as you pass.” With his piece said, he would begin to walk away from the two of them, waving over his shoulder, “Well, I tested what I came to test, so thank you for letting me borrow the grounds while you were here. Later.” He would return home and use his notes to improve Akuma’s performance. 

TWC: 855
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyThu May 12, 2022 10:51 am

Finally! There was now a test subject willing to answer questions. Satella was quite interested in the new face upon hearing his answers. She of course would completely ignor his strange looks and rude words. This was because he had given her what she wanted. Impressing a sensei would be enough to test out of the academy? What if she just showed him her skills with a scalpel! How could he deny her release then upon seeing them. Such thoughts she would have to put into action later. But with a now warm and general smile she would approach Talic.

Satella would then lift and reach her arm to rest it around his shoulder and neck. She would of course do such an action as if they were long time friends. Of course her actions were to come off as weird or creepy, but she didn’t worry about such things. She was happy about such knowledge that could free her from the academy. Satella of course intended to ask the young man more questions. But before she could do so the original young man she had met had prepared to leave. She was not yet done talking to the young lad. She was fairly interested in the poison he had used. She of course as an aspiring doctor would need to study poisons. It was only par for the course so she wanted to know what his was capable of.

Yet once again was she distracted from such a thing when she heard his words. She would simply fresh in place as she had hear arm wrapped around Talic. Was there simply such a thing? She could file for an early exam and leave this blasted place? How dare those sensei not tell her such valuable information. She now of course would have to add those people back on her test subject lists. They clearly were intentionally trying to keep her away from her goals. With this new information she planned on questioning Akira about what else he knew. But as her attention returned to him he was actually gone! Darn her single tracked mind it once again lost her opportunities! But at least she had this new test subject Talic. Let it be known her arm was still awkwardly wrapped around him.

“Ah, Test Subject Talic. It seems it is just the two of us now. What should we do now? Should I show you my scalpel skills? I learned wthem when I was stuck in experiments for sixteen years. I can even teach them to you if you want. I only reserve such things for the nicer test subjects.”

WC: 441
TWC: 1,441
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2022 4:59 pm

Talic being slightly confused as the somewhat agitated Akira leaves and even more confused as Satella places her arm around his shoulders. Only to be brought in closer and rubbing closer to her side then he ever particularly cared to be. After hearing her declaration and offer of showing him the scalpel skills she learned while she was stuck made him feel even more off.

He would quickly duck his head out from under Satella's arm and take an extra step back for a little bit of breathing room. "It's just Talic...no test subject." Staring off towards the gate as Akira finally leaves view leaving Talic to fend for himself. "While I appreciate the offer to learn your scalpel skill...I don't wanna be a medical ninja."

Talic looking Satella over trying to figure out what she meant by experiment for sixteen years? Could something like that actually be done in the sand? Talic quickly trying to continue his conversation before it seems like he is being rude. "I'm sure that if you keep at your skills you will be a great medical ninja!" Talic scratching his head as the thought crossed his mind. "Why are you at the training grounds then? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to have a clean environment for your kind of study?"

Talic having an odd set of emotions right now as he awaits her answer and would simply take another step to the side as standing still would begin to feel to wasteful for him.

[TWC=259] [Thread Count=728]
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 2:41 am

Satella was quite understanding at his response. Of course not everyone wanted to be a medical ninja. Even those who did had varying reasonings. Satella herself was purely interested in the human body. By proxy of her childhood she was also especially fond of experiments. It was also because of this she didn’t care about life. She found humans to be expendable. We were all test subjects fully capable of helping map out the human body. But of course not everyone had to remain a test subject. They surely could become doctors and scientists instead. This is what Satella herself had chosen to become.

“Okay okay… I shall call you Talic for today only. It’s only because you have helped me with that information. I also respect your need to not become a medical ninja. It’s not for everyone. But as you said I will become a great one haha! As far as while I’m here instead of a clean place, that’s because it’s better here. I’m used to being in rougher places. It’s places like these were people get hurt and I can find test subjects! I was hoping that Akira kid would be my prime subject but alas he escaped. At least I have you as a potential replacement.”

Satella would once again stare at him in a observing manner. But unbeknownst to the two of them there were also someone staring at them as well. A man in an all black cloak would be covered in the shadows of a near by tree. While his glare would be staring down both Talic and Satella, it would mainly be focused on the woman. His glare seemed to hold a little bit of surprise and anger. How could he be connected to Satella? What were his intentions of watching and stalking the pair as well?
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:49 am

Talic would get a chill down his spin as a number of things just went on.

He would smile and slip back a couple feet from Satella before moving to the exit. "I unfortunately need to head home. I'm sure I'll see you around later."

Just like that Talic would bolt away from the training yard. Things just didn't feel right anymore.

[TWC=65] [Thread Count=793]
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Sand [Open]   Exploring the Sand [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Sand [Open]
Page 1 of 1