Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) Empty
PostSubject: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyTue May 17, 2022 6:03 pm

once more Mika had returned to the Training grounds, she had helped with chores at home earlier in the day, got picked on and made fun of during The Academy classes, and now here she was, and once again she had to marvel at how few of her classmates were ever here... maybe that had their own places to train? Oh how useful that would be for her, but she had to make due, the good news was at least the Training grounds were quite large to allow for her to train in peace, and best of all? once she started training with the Siege Bombers she wouldn't have to worry as with all the Jutsu and the like going off and apparently some people using those exploding tag things, she wouldn't have to worry about it seeming out of place if people heard it going off, though it did mean she needed a nice secluded area, and she would have to carry some of those tags on her to explain away anything.

But that was a worry for another time, for now she was going to focus on more body training, and training a few techniques that would come it handy, like maybe some Shuriken and Kunai tossing? Those could clearly be quite handy, and while not her forte right now it was something she would have to eventually learn, especially with how she was somewhat more limited, but that just meant she had to get inventive with what she could do with the added difficulty of doing it without relying on her training from the Cloister or it would seem very out of place, After all Mika Nympalidae and Mika Fairfield where not the same person.

If it came to it she would use her real skill, until then she would have to bring herself down quite a bit to keep to the barely average story though, but a she walked she thought back to the Cloister, she did miss her parents her real parents, and her siblings, the Adoptive family where very nice though and she didn't want to call them anything other then her parents, they welcomed her and brought her in and treated her like one of them despite the whole coverup thing, maybe it's why they were chosen for her? Or maybe they did lose a daughter in some way and this was a means of feeling like that got that daughter back? She really didn't know, she didn't want to push it, all she knew is they already had some things for a girl to use and they had only had a son....

Mika shook the sad thoughts from her head for the time being, she was going to be a ninja soon and so she needed to focus on that, on the story, and besides doing it would still help the family in the long run from where they had started so it was all going to be rather nice for everyone. With that thought she continued to walk deeper into the Training grounds.

[PC=512]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet
Experience: 40
YEN: 20

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyTue May 17, 2022 9:44 pm

As Kosuke wandered through the village towards the training grounds, he had to admit, he was stunned at the events of the mission he had so recently gotten back from. It had been their first C-rank mission but it certainly earned its rank, to him, it felt almost like a B-rank mission or more! But he was just happy that he and Shojin had survived. As he entered the training grounds, he noticed a young girl training in an area he frequented before he had become an official genin. He said training, but really it looked like she had just arrived, so she wasn’t doing anything crazy as of yet, but he wondered if she had any specific plans for training on this particular day? Maybe he could help her learn the academy jutsu if she didn’t know them already. He only assumed she wasn’t an official ninja yet due to the lack of an obvious head band situated on her person anywhere. But, he would simply approach and ask to be safe. The black haired, black eyed kid would approach, wearing his normal attire consisting of black pants, a white collared, long sleeve shirt and a red vest. “Hello there! My name’s Kosuke! Good to meet you!” He would wave and call out from a distance so as to not sneak up on her. “Are you in the academy? I only ask because I don’t see your headband. Are you working on the academy jutsu? If you need any help, I am a genin so I can give you some pointers.” He said all of this in a kind tone, showing the true feelings he had about helping people improve where he had no one, he wanted to provide mentorship to the next generation as well.

TWC: 297
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:19 pm

Mika had started to set things up for some simple body training, and setting some things up to work on techniques, and she had started to finish up some stretches so she wouldn't hurt herself from her training, then she heard a voice call out, which she had thought she was away from everyone but it seems she was not, so she looked over to the voice as she had finished up some stretches.

She spotted a boy and waved to him and listened to what he had to say, as he got closer and she waited for him to get closer before she replied to him "Oh hi there I'm Mika, and any help would be helpful, though at the moment I am more training my body, but any pointers are always hand, and yes I am a new person of the Academy" she said happily. She smiled as he got closer, "Well umm.. any good advice? I am not really that good at Jutsu and things sadly..." she said sheepishly as she made sure things were well set up.

It wasn't an issue that the boy was here, it was likely she could run into someone after all the village was large and a lot of Academy students and even Genin and other Ninja would use the Training area so this was all within what she assumed could happen, just she hadn't expected it TO happen. but ether way it means she could still train and learn in some manner for anything else.

[PWC=255]
[TWC=767]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyTue May 24, 2022 7:22 pm

Kosuke would nod as the girl said that she wasn’t very skilled when it came to ninjutsu, but worked more on the physical aspects of being a ninja. He could respect that, knowing that his own teammate focused more on the use of weaponry where he himself was focused on the use of elemental ninjutsu. “Well, I know some people that don’t use as much ninjutsu as others. My own teammate focuses on the use of special weapons to help him in a fight. So you shouldn’t worry too much about that!” He would smile as he sat down in a meditative position to begin focusing his chakra into his eyes like he had done subconsciously in that fight with that Jonin. He knew he had unlocked some special power there and would need to work on training it so that he would be able to make use of it in coming battles. While he focused, he would speak to the girl as he sent chakra to his optical nerves. “If you have a particular style of fighting, that can be a useful starting point from my understanding. It is important that one has a strong foundation from which to build upon. Mixing that with a strong physical training regime is imperative.” He knew he probably wasn’t telling her anything she didn’t already know, but he didn’t have much more to go off of than that.

As he spoke, he continued to feel the power building up behind his eyes, but kept them closed for the time being as he attempted to maintain his focus, feeling the drain on his chakra reserves lessening more and more as he did. Maybe his mastery of this power would teach him how better to reserve his chakra in a fight. That’s all he could think of though.

TWC: 601
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyTue May 24, 2022 11:00 pm

Mika nodded as the boy made his comment, and as he did she herself started to do a warm up, by kicking at a tree for the moment, she took note that he seemed to be training something, maybe meditation, chakra sense? she didn't really know but she kept to her warm up strikes with her legs for the time being she needed to do her own training as well, though she was keeping her kicks down to academy student levels since she was with someone else around. Though as she started the boy started to talk once more and she listened, seemed he had a good Idea on what to do, well he did say he had a teammate that focused on the use of special weapons so maybe it was something they told him? or his own parents or mentor?

Ether way there was sense behind it, sense she listened to, and noted down for later, if not for herself but to add to the list of things she would note in a report when she got the ability to go out of the village and actually make her first one, though that would have to wait for after she became a Genin or maybe Even Chunin if they still did the team with a higher ranking mentor thing she read about in the Cloister. But for now she should reply to what he said instead of staying silent and so she thought of what to say for a moment before settling on something.

"Thanks for the Advice, I actually don't know a whole lot, my family came from out in the country, and we only ever seen Ninja when they would pass by if then, so really the only thing I have going for me is that I helped on the Farm a little, so any pointers I could get on training from someone that has more information is always really handy to me" she said as she smiled over at him and noticed he was still focusing on something.

As she returned her attention back to what she was doing, she changed her exercise so that she was doing some warm up punches, just to make sure her arms were well warmed up, and once again keeping the effort low, down to what was expected of an Academy student. the punches a little sloppy as she wasn't focusing like she normally would on training, but that was just fine for what she needed to present anyway.

[PWC=420]
[TWC=1,187]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyWed May 25, 2022 8:34 pm

As Kosuke focused on attempting to replicate that feeling that he had gotten when the slug summon had attached to him, well, just before then but it got stronger when the summon attached to him. He could also feel that the chakra reservoirs behind his eyes had gotten larger somehow. Such a thing was quite unusual to be able to take a physical note of, but he did try to keep tabs on the health of his own body. As he continued to try to find the proper combination of chakra and focus on the area behind his eyes, he would listen to what the girl said. It was something he tried hard to work on getting rid of, his envy of those that had caring families or people who loved them and took care of them. Unfortunately, he was always jealous of their lives and often wondered what his life would have been like if he had a family. Maybe he would have had a nice house instead of living out in the streets, maybe he would have had parents to train him or teach him things instead of having to learn them by himself. Either way, he wished that he could have had those things, but he knew that life happened whether he liked it or not.

“Yeah, I’m sure it was nice to grow up in a unique place though! Do you have a large family?” He couldn’t help his curiosity from running rampant in the conversation as he did long to know what having a family was like. The closest he had was Shojin and the Owls, but he wanted a blood relation. He could hear her begin hitting or kicking a nearby tree, it was pretty clear she meant it when she said her main focus was on the physical side of jutsu as opposed to the more spiritual side. “So, have you learned the academy’s fighting style yet in your studies? It’s a very basic, fundamental style, but it can very easily be molded into your own custom fighting style in the future from what I’ve been told about it.” As he spoke, he sent a sudden and large spike of chakra to his eyes as he felt the coils behind them grow substantially before the flow grew smoother and easier to manage. It was then that he opened his eyes to reveal red orbs with three swirling tomoe in them before they quickly faded to black. If you blinked you would have missed it. “Maybe you’ll have your own fighting style one day!” He was as optimistic as ever.

[Claiming Fully Matured Sharingan]

TWC: 1,042
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:15 pm

Mika continued her warm ups, punching the tree and letting her mind wander rather then focusing, it made things easier to make sure she didn't end up focusing to much and training as hard as possible which she knew she could slip into if she let herself, and she really shouldn't do that with people around, she had an image to maintain after all, and it was going to be hard to do so while also training in secret, after all she was trying to do so in a place that Trained Ninja, but in the end she had to remind herself not to think so much about that, after all she was here to learn just like every other academy student so there really wasn't to much to fret over. And before she could stop relaxing and accidently focus on her training her thoughts were pulled away by Kosuke speaking up suddenly and asking her about her family.

She looked over her shoulder at him as he finished asking and she switched to doing some simple lunges to stretch her legs a bit more, though this let her look at him as she stretched and warmed up as she answered him. "Well the Farm was okay I just mostly helped with what animals they had, they left it in the care of my oldest brother who wanted to stay, I wanted to be a ninja you see, so at first they thought to maybe just send my mother with me, but then my younger brother mentioned wanting to see the city too, and well it ended up we all moved here, my parents are able to make some money, but I can't help but feel responsible for having brought everyone here... as for a large family, well I have my mother, my father, my little brother and my eldest brother" she said with a smile as she continued her warm ups.

Though as she continued he asked another question and as he did his eyes opened and Mika saw the coloration, and shape which then faded, though as she did see it she changed to doing pushups as Kosuke continued his question, but what she had seen she was sure was something she read and learned about in the Cloister, she had to wonder if there was anyway to learn more about it? But... Wasn't he in the wrong Village? maybe his family moved? It was hard to say and it would be weird to ask that directly out of nowhere, but she continued to do pushups as he asked her about the school fighting style.

"Oh no I haven't learned it, I am not really that great at fighting, I know know enough to smack something with a farm tool really, I mean my dad tried to show me how to fight but I am not anything near as skilled as some of the kids I seen in the classes, but maybe one day I will have my own fighting style she said with as smile as she continued to do pushups though she then replied "What about your Family? is it a big family?" she asked as she continued her push up.

[PWC=535]
[TWC=1,722]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 3:19 pm

Kosuke paused for a moment at the last thing she said, about his family. What about them? What were they like? These were questions he asked all the time but there was no one around who could answer them. Was it a big family? Were they ninja? Did they love him? Why did they give him away? Why did they abandon him? These were all questions that he had asked himself in the dead of night when he couldn’t sleep. As he answered, his voice was a bit weaker than it had been before, but he straightened it back up towards the end of his phrase. “W-well I never met them, so I wouldn’t know.” It was always a touchy subject for him, and he really just wanted to abandon this conversation and run off into the wilderness really. But he would swallow his problems and continue to put on a happy face. “Enough about that, how is it going in the academy? I imagine it’s pretty difficult to go through ninja training with only a focus on the use of physical arts as opposed to the spiritual arts.” He wondered how some people did it, being so talented at such a unique thing.

Shojin was the same way, but Kosuke made a note to try and glean whatever it was that made this girl so skilled. He would learn and he would master it. He would master this unique talent. Yeah.. that sounded pretty ridiculous.

TWC: 1,288
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 4:02 pm

Mika continued her pushups, but at the boy answered her question about his parents she listened and heard the waver in his voice, was he.. we he abandoned? Left Orphaned from a conflict? Kidnapped? It was hard to say, considering how Clans were usually Supposedly Protective of their abilities she doubt he was sold or simply abandoned, especially since he clearly had access to the Dojutsu. Continuing her Pushups she slowed a bit as he mentioned he never met them, but didn't reply, what could anyone say to that? I am sorry? that wouldn't help anything it would just be useless pity, this person clearly didn't like talking about it, so for the moment dealing with the problem wasn't something she could do, someone training in dealing with something like that would be best.

Though then Kosuke started to ask her about how things in the academy was going. Whelp that was going to be a tough spot for her now, at least it would be normally, Mika took a breath though as she did the pushups "It's..... Going okay..." she said not really going into detail somewhat on purpose but also it was hard to explain but she decided to elaborate "I.. don't really focus on just Taijutsu... I just.. well it's the thing I am best at.. but.. even then I am barely average at best..." she said as she continued her pushups, finally stopping and moving her legs under her and moving on to squats. The issue here was those eyes she didn't know everything about them, but what little she did know was that it gave them better perception, at least that's what was surmised, and likely gave other abilities, but that was at most as much as she could recall right now. The fact that there was a member of that Clan here was what made things, problematic, it was also highly unusual.

At first she would have chalked it up to an alliance or perhaps he was only there temporarily with guard, but no abandoned or kidnapped? if Kumogakure found out about this, would he even be returned by this point? would he leave the village? abandon the village to return home? would the Villages go to war? Was he even known to be here? the Villages after all held a rather good Economic ties since the last war at least by all accounts from what her Clan had learned before hand,  but their military ties were thought to be loose, would something like this cause that to worsen? or would returning him cause that to improve? then there was the fact that clearly Konoha knew of his existence since he was a ninja here... there were to many variables for her to even begin to place what was going on with this situation but it would be something to note down for later. at worse if Kirigakure and Iwagakure thought that Konohagakure was kidnapping Shinobi or heavily working together with Kumogakure that would definitely shake things up for Kumo, but she couldn't make any projections, she would simply have to pass the information on when she got the chance once she graduated and managed to get on a mission.

[PWC=536]
[TWC=2,258]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptySat May 28, 2022 11:15 pm

Kosuke listened as she spoke, realizing that maybe her performance in the academy was a sore spot for her based on her own reaction to his questions. “Well, It’s nothing that can’t be fixed through tough training and putting your all into what you do! Taijutsu is a good thing to be skilled in as a ninja!” He tried to maintain a positive attitude, but he had to admit, both of them had touched on some sore spots in their conversation thus far and he was fairly sure that he wouldn’t want to continue being so awkward with someone he just met. So, he decided it was probably time to move on with this and end his training for the day. He had made some good progress with what he had came to work on, so it was pretty successful training wise even if his conversation skills had been proven to be fairly terrible when it came to keeping a conversation going without it being super awkward. Shojin always pointed out how awkward he was in conversation, so he supposed he should listen to his friend more often. Opening his now onyx eyes once again, he would stand and bow to Mika before speaking once more, “Well, I’ve done the training I came to do! Thanks for keeping me company! I’m sure we’ll meet again, good luck!” With that, he would leave to begin resting and prepping for his next day of missions or training.

TWC: 1,533

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) EmptySun May 29, 2022 4:45 pm

As the Boy started to talk Mika nodded to him a bit "Thank you I am trying to at least improve where I am able, even it will be a long road ahead" she said as she continued her exercises, though the awkward air was there from them both stepping on Landmines for the Conversation, But at the very least it wasn't something to horrible, though maybe in the case of Kosuke it might be a bit worse given his situation, But at the very least she wasn't about to push anything at the moment, she had some training she needed to do and at least physical training was something she could practice while he was there without giving herself away, granted to her these were warmups, but at least it would be enough for people to think she was at least trying to get better. She was just grateful that the person that stumbled upon her wasn't the bullies who likely would have continued to harrass her making the whole attempt to train rather pointless.

Then Kosuke started to speak again while getting to his feet and bowed towards her before speaking once more and she smiled over to him, well at least he wasn't rude and she looked over to him "You're welcome, and thank you for keeping me company too, I hope you have a good day, and take good care of yourself okay?" she said to him as she herself got up and continued her practice warmups for the time being, till she knew she was alone, then she walked deeper into the training area to make sure she was before taking out some Shuriken and trying one of the techniques she thought up.

The Technique was quite simple, it had to do with hiding a Kunai or other thrown weapon in the shadow or blind spot created by one thrown previously, she could do it well enough, but she was training to do it without using any of her strength or at least not to much in it, so that when it hit it would give the impression of less power from the thrower, the whole Technique was a cover for herself, and she had many others planned that she was going to use just like this, and training them was going to be crucial to her time here, she also considered many other techniques she could make use of to hide that strength of hers, this will all end up helping her in the end, especially after she graduates and has to start doing Ninja work. As the Kunai flew they looked good and hit the target, so she headed over to see how deep they went in. On inspection she wasn't happy, the flight looked good, but the Kunai where in too deep into the target, this wouldn't work out she would have ot hold herself back a bit more.

With that measured she moved on and continued to train the throwing for a bit, quite glad that Training Kunai and other things were available for use, But after some time she moved on from that and started to train another technique she had been thinking up, a means to keep herself in a blind spot, and with the help of a clone she would be able to do that much at least, so she started training to move when it moved, to anticipate where it woudl look and move to, it was quite the trick to learn but she would focus on learning it, these two skills would be handy as well as a lot of other skills she was going to be training while she was in the training grounds this time around especially since she had the time, also the fact that an Uchiha was here, was another issue that made her focus a bit more on her training as something like that could cause trouble down the line for the Village and as a Ninja of the village she had no doubt it would drag her into it.

The only thing she had to do was train those techniques and get them ready for use, and then train her body more, she was thankful she didn't have to worry about training any real Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, as already having to train her Taijutsu in secret was hard enough, then again she wouldn't mind some ability to do ether, but no one from her clan ever needed it before, so she doubted she would need it now. so she smiled a bit to herself between small training sessions for all the techniques she was trying to get done this night, with the interruption and then having to go deeper into the training grounds to make sure she wasn't spotted thought it meant that she couldn't train everything she wanted to.

[claiming Dark Mirror (750), Flying Shadow (750), Metal step (750)]

[PWC=810]
[TWC=3,068]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)   So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke) Empty

Back to top Go down

So... an Orphan and an adoptee walk into a training ground.... (Kosuke)
Page 1 of 1