Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. Empty
PostSubject: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyThu May 19, 2022 5:27 am

Hisomu's decision today was to train at the training grounds of her village and perhaps meet another acquaintance now that she was a genin. There was a burning thrill within her that desired to reach into the world and conquer the stars and make a difference for her village. The famed bloodline had awakened within her, and Hisomu was more than wishful to evolve it onto the next stage as an Uchiha - and make her parents proud, and foremost herself.

Arriving at the training grounds, Hisomu eyed the perimeter before slowly stretching out as she found a spot to claim. There weren't a lot of people present, which was fine - but also a necessary cause for her, now that she was going to train her jutsu and practice additional ones. She was specializing in genjutsu, and her genjutsu was going to be known throughout the world as the stuff of nightmares - and no one was going to be capable of withstanding such power.

Besides that, as Hisomu revelled in her incredibly ambitious dreams - she'd continue her stretching session before switching over into crunches to get the blood pumping. This Uchiha was going to reach the next stage in power, and her Sharingan was going to be her tool of justice to fulfil her dream - allies with her or not.

There was a moment of hesitation as she continued her work-out, pondering down on the incident that had occurred inside the other village. Was she the one to share it with others? It had been on her thought for a long time, but at the same time if such information came out it all depended on how the person she told it to responded. If she came off as crazy, it might as well had been nothing - but if someone was onto that threat or incident that had happened, perhaps something would come out of it.

To Hisomu, at this point, she was going to use her Sharingan to enable the truth to come out. The innate ability of the Sharingan was going to realize whichever secret that lurked in the world, and she was going to reach that peak. Hisomu's Sharingan swirled within that moment and took form in her eye with a single tomoe visible. Everything around her proceeded to slow down as everything became clearer to her. It was if she was in another world, perceiving it from a different plane of reality - and such power came at a price. It was a horrid drain on her chakra as she felt her self staggering from the drain. Apart from the potent power within her sharingan, Hisomu's Sharingan scanned every detail around her before she raised her hand up to her eyes in distress.

It'd be an awkward sight seeing someone working out to then writhe in seemingly pain and exhaustion, covering their eyes. Hisomu's pressed her elbows against the ground and groaned as her Sharingan swirled once more, turning off and relieving her of the stress. However, the view she had just perceived was something else - it was surreal.

[511 twc]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyThu May 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Kiyoshi had already done a round of training early in the morning before, and had decided to come back for training now.  No matter what happened, Kyoshi needed a firm foundation to deal with whatever happens in the future.

Kyoshi would be in his normal Hyuga uniform, with a book hanging out of his right pocket. The book, unfortunantely was half-full already so he'd have to buy a new one when he'd get home. After all, it wouldn't due not to have the ability to check back on a new chunk of training all because he ran out of space. That'd be frankly shameful, and shame's not something a Hyuga would wear on their sleeves.  Pride and Foundation, the two pillars of Kiysohi's life.

Upon arriving, he'd see some people training but not many. Even then, most of them weren't training anything in particular. It was more of a 'training to just train' which is something Kiyoshi found absurd. If you didn't train with purpose, how in the world would you get stronger? No wonder why so many people would struggle to get stronger, they never had structure. Physical strength could only get one so far; after a certain point talent took over.

However, he'd then see a rather small child on the ground and in pain. This certainly wasn't good, but thankfully it didn't seem to be physical pain in any place...but the eyes. He happened to not know this person, so they were likely not a Hyuga. That left...Uchiha. This child must be a young Uchiha... perhaps wearing themselves out? He had done much the same with his eyes the first time he managed to train and have the ability reign them in.

Kiyoshi would walk over, though standing a good five feet away.

"Do you need me to call for some help?" Kiyoshi would ask, staying where he was. After all; if they weren't an Uchiha, they'd probably be yelling out about pain or something.

TWC: 328
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyThu May 19, 2022 6:38 pm

It was certainly a nice thing for the elderly man to approach the child writhing in what seemed to be physical pain – but her eyes were continuously hidden behind her palms. Hisomu turned onto her side, rolling left and right in a repeating fashion before finally ceasing the physical movements of stress and irritation. Both of her hands hit the dirty ground and her eyes were closed – but it was for but a moment as Hisomu’s eyes shut open and revealed a one tomoe sharingan. It certainly wasn’t anything impressive by tomoe standards, but it was still the sharingan.

Hisomu’s activated dojutsu seemed rather atypical due to her naturally green eyes, but there was a slight attempt from Hisomu’s side to obtain eye-contact with the Hyuga. It was perhaps out of instinct, or perhaps an accident – but such an attempt resulted in her attempting to channel one of her genjutsu through the ‘menacing’ eyeball. It wasn’t the usual spooky nightmare jutsu that was perfect for creating relationships, but rather the sly servant technique. Through the sharingan, Hisomu had sought to summon numerous entities that were wobbly in posture, hunched forward and sluggish in their movements. They’d appear from every rock present, every shade cast and whichever structures that were within reach of this.

The Uchiha however, aware of it or not, was groaning before pushing herself up into a sitting position – feeling her chakra slowly draining, but it was such a minor degree it went unnoticed. Hisomu rubbed both of her eyes with her thumb, groaning.

“Y-Yea—No!” Hisomu retorted, and whilst it was kind – Hisomu wasn’t in need of medical help, at least not in her eyes. And whilst she had layered the area with her silly genjutsu through the eye, Hisomu was certainly not bothered by it – she did not even seem aware of it as she continued to rub her eyes and sighing to herself. “I’m just trying to adapt to the strain of my bloodline – you know how it is, yeah? You and your…” It took a moment for Hisomu to snap out of her trance and glance up at the Hyuga who was doing something – if he had even bothered with the sly mist technique being layered in the area. He did after-all seem like someone that knew their area of working and had more than plenty time to test different typical jutsu throughout the world.

Apart from that, he was surely at least double her age, right?

“Wait-…” Hisomu mumbled as she sought to shift her attention to his eyes to notice that this fellow was indeed someone with a dojutsu, but not just any dojutsu. It was the despicable Byakugan! It was rather unusual to see such a thing up close, but to genuinely meet someone with it. It was an experience for Hisomu, but her attention was now fixated on his eyes, the uniqueness of them. “You’re from that Clan!? Holy – That’s so awesome, how does it work, do they all look like that?!”

[504 wc in this one, lol]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyTue May 24, 2022 12:06 am

Kyoshi would watch the child roll around in pain; but wouldn't get his theory confirmed until the child would talk. Kyoshi would understand shortly after, that he was roughly right. Perhaps not perfect in theory, but he too was a kid once. Though, if someone her age is getting used to her bloodline....the Uchiha clan certainly has a talented child among their ranks. That's good for them, better for the village.

Not to mention, perhaps in the future, he'd get to fight her at her full strength. That'd be a good note-taking session; unlike this one where it's just a rather innocent child going through growing pains.

What Kyoshi wasn't so ready and expecting for was the....somewhat energtic and outright curious response to his eyes.

"I am from the Hyuga. My name is Kyoshi Hyuga. About my eye, they do all look the same. As for how they work, I won't give that away so easily." Kyoshi would say, letting out a small chuckle. After all, the child had to be fine if they were being so interested.

Kyoshi would go sit against the wall nearby; somewhat interested in conversing with a talented Uchiha.

The second, less cleverly cover-up reason was that the rather strange entities he was confident weren't real. He didn't bother using Genjutsu Kai, as he wasn't in combat and didn't believe the genjutsu was cast on purpose.

"What fashion of questions might you have, if any? I've got age and experience to your talent, so perhaps we can make something of it."

TWC: 586
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyTue May 24, 2022 12:10 pm

It was simply the boon of being an Uchiha that had rewarded Hisomu with such an early advantage, and the horror of stumbling upon a murder scene and being assaulted – but primarily just being an Uchiha. It was a rather awkward moment for her as she realized that she had accidentally initiated a jutsu through her Sharingan – but here she was, conversing with the kind-hearted Hyuga who was much older than her. Hisomu stopped the jutsu with ease through the power of her sharingan and glared at his Byakugan. With that, the figures simply ceased to exist as if they had never been real in the first place.

"Yeah! Like - how well do you see?!" Hisomu swiftly responded as she placed her hand behind her back and held up three fingers. "Can you see how many fingers I got up behind my back or something? I bet you can see my chakra flowing all cool and that!" Hisomu commented as she grinned, trying to pry out the answers for the capabilities of his visual jutsu.

Hisomu's Sharigan faded away after a couple of seconds though, as she ceased the drain on her already sparse resources. There wasn't much one could do about that at her age, but it was whatever. "And-And, make something of it?! Before you answer the other question, you think that's possible? I plan to get my sharingan all the way up through whatever means so I can smack my brother across his cheek and beat his record! He's a Jounin!" Hisomu commented as her attention shifted from his left eye to his right eye.

Also, since he was going to sit against a wall, Hisomu had followed - her three erect fingers still behind her back as she looked at him.

[1309 word - 3 posts]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:56 am

Kyoshi would watch the wavey figures evaporate. Good, the child had noticed. Kyoshi didn't bother bringing it up or anything, that'd just ruin the child's mood. After all, any ninja worth training makes mistakes while adapting to talent. However...it was after that that Kyoshi realized something relatively important. This child had no idea how his eyes worked, only that he could see a whole lot. Which, while true, not exactly the point of his Byakugan.

Kyoshi had planned on answering, but the questions just kept raining in. Once the questions stopped; Kiyoshi would wait until the child would follow over.

"Let me answer each one, one after the other. First, when actived, my eyes allow me vision nearly 360 degrees at once, and can keep so. Now, insofar as seeing the figures behind your back... I'll guess a five?" Kyoshi would chuckle lightly before continuing, "The 360 degrees only exists around me; not you. Thus, my guess is likely wrong. Finally...if you manage to perfect your Kekki-Genkai, anything is possible." Kyoshi would finish, stretching.

Kyoshi didn't plan on moving from the wall, though. He had came here to train, but making friends with fellow ninja could hardly be an issue. Even if the little lady wasn't an actual ninja yet, she'd surely be a talented one in the future.

TWC: 805
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:56 pm

Hisomu lowered her hand behind her back and had a slight expression of disappointment as his guess was utterly wrong and a disgrace to his Clan! It wasn’t – but she liked to think it was in a joking manner as her Sharingan ceased to exist and displayed her green eyes once more. Hisomu raised her hand up to her hair and let her brown hair flow between her fingertips as she tilted her head to look at him in an inquisitive manner.

His chuckle did not stir much of a reaction from Hisomu who continued to look at him, and her joyful reaction slowly dimmed down to a rather inquisitive one instead. This was a Hyuga, one of those weird people now that she thought of it in detail – and his laidback attitude was something else that she had not entirely experienced before.

There was something amiss however, and it caused her to ponder – was he looking down at her? Hisomu perked an eyebrow as she eyed his attitude up and down before following up with a response of her own on the matter.
"You know of my eye's potential? Is that what you are telling me, or are you simply upping the confidence that I have? You encountered someone with a much cooler and evolved Sharingan than mine, or something? Tell me, Tell Me, Tell Meeeeeeeeeee!" Hisomu's joy slipped in at the potential of hearing what one supposedly with experience of the mangekyo sharingan had to say.

It was genuinely thrilling - imagine if hers was cooler, or something like that!

{twc 1574 - 4 posts}
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 11:00 pm

Kyoshi would watch the child make her movements and be a rather reactive individual. Kyoshi had no such reactions, just sitting calmly. That was until the child started her rather excited ramblings about eye potentials and the like, and asking if he knew about 'a much cooler and evolved' dojutsu.

Kyoshi hadn't particularly done the whole seeing Sharingan thing, but knew one thing.

"I've seen some things in my time, sure. I've seen far more evolved Sharingans than you. Most of those I met never had theirs awakened by your age. Thereby, with your talent and perhaps luck, you could awaken a power never-seen-before?" Kyoshi would say, not only calm but genuine. Kyoshi had no interest in any family rivalry or anything like that. While he was a Hyuga and a proud fighter, he was also him. His own man, despite the heritage.

"Either way, is having confidence so bad? The youth need it." Kyoshi would say, despite only being 20.

TWC: 966
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 1:26 pm

Hisomu perked an eyebrow at the fellow as he elaborated on his experience and interactions with those of the sharingan - and the fact that she had already obtained hers by this age was a proper nice comment. However, it did remind her of how she obtained it and the circumstances that included it - none that she would want to currently experience. . yet maybe?

She licked her lips as she raised an eyebrow at him at the mentioning of power. "Perhaps! It's nice - but I do not want to get arrogant like my siblings. I like to find a nice balance, and those awesome powers never-seen-before, you know?

Hisomu's eyes began swirling once more as she looked dead-on at Kyoshi in an attempt to establish eye-contact, but nothing was seemingly happening so far.

"Where'd you see them, anyway? Missions? Have you been out fighting against the other villages with them? Perhaps beaten up a leaf soldier or two? I want to - one bonked me on my head after I made him piss his pants prior to the exams." Hisomu casually said with a hint of pride in scaring a leaf-nin shitless.

1838 - 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.   Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Inconspicuous Interaction between Eyeballs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: