Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
C-rank Mission 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
C-rank Mission 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

C-rank Mission 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet
Experience: 40
YEN: 20

C-rank Mission 3 Empty
PostSubject: C-rank Mission 3   C-rank Mission 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 9:46 pm

Mission:

A lone man walked through the snow covered forest path, he wore a black, hooded cloak with the fur trimmed hood drawn up over his head to stave off the cold. His skin was pale, almost as pale as the snow, but his eyes seemed to glimmer with an onyx light. It was as he walked that one who was observant to small changes and shifts would notice that he had a weapon of some sort poking up from underneath the cloak, though it still seemed to be kept within reach just in case he needed it. The way the man moved made it clear that he wasn’t heading in any direction in particular, but he was obviously not worried about being out in the middle of the night in the cold either. He simply seemed to be wandering. He would run a hand through his hair, a slim, silver ring visible on his right middle finger, though it was very much hard to spot unless one was specifically looking for it. While as much as it seemed he wasn’t going anywhere specific, he actually was heading to see someone he considered to be an old friend of sorts. Well, he supposed “old” was a subjective term in their relationship as he was still far too young to consider anyone an old friend really.

It had been some time since the events of their first mission and that fateful encounter with fate in that one building, of that much, he was certain. But yes, he was on his way to meet with Jun-Sensei to partner up on a mission to make an example of some gangsters that had been staying in a small village in the Land of Fire. It was a rather simple mission and would probably be pretty easy to accomplish for two ninjas who had been broken in to combat as they had. Not to mention with Kosuke’s recent promotion to Chunin, he was now ranked right under Jun-Sensei in the ninja hierarchy and as such, part of his job was to keep an eye on up and coming ninjas that he knew to have power so that he could make sure that their strength was progressing at a decent rate. He knew that Jun-Sensei was strong and had a great deal of potential though, so he wasn’t too stressed about this little mission. Lifting his head to look at the knoll that was just ahead, he would top it to see it overlooking the village below them. This is where Jun-Sensei had been told to meet him. While he didn’t know exactly what the other ninja had been told, he knew that they were supposed to meet at this spot at least. Once the other ninja arrived, he would offer a friendly greeting, “Yo! Jun-Sensei, how’s it going?”

Kosuke’s now onyx eyes would shift towards Jun-Sensei as he arrived. It had been quite a while since the two had seen each other and it seemed the other ninja was still in tip top shape. As he approached, she asked what was going on, no doubt referring to the reasoning for their sudden reunion after such time had passed since the events in that particular mission. Before he could reply however, Jun-Sensei cut him off a bit with his realization of Kosuke’s promotion, which would save him from having to explain too much. He had to admit though, he was somewhat shocked at how Jun-sensei hadn’t been aware of his promotion even after so much time had passed. Shifting a hand through his silky black hair, he would look at Jun-Sensei and allow a soft smile to grace his features, “Well, our Lord Hokage has tasked me with sending a message to the bandits, gangsters and missing ninjas in a nearby village. So, I also sent for you to aid me. It shouldn’t be a difficult mission, but I think it will help us to get to know each other a little better and perhaps lead to working together more in the future if I can prove myself worthy of another promotion or two.”

While he kept a smile on his face, the excitement behind his black eyes was shining through brightly. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts of future victories and adventures, he would let out a sigh. “Well, at any rate, our task is simple. We are to enter the village near here and find the three gangsters that are in there and kill them. We will then string their corpses up at the entrance to the village to leave as a sign that the villages are not to be trifled with in this region. This will most likely lead to more gangsters coming in, but we or another set of ninjas will deal with them as they come.” He would finish with another unusually happy looking smile after describing killing and gutting someone over a village’s gate.

Letting out a slight chuckle as Jun-Sensei was obviously of a similar mindset to his own when it came to how to handle the ninja who had trespassed into their lands judging from the look on her face, and it even seemed the Hokage was of a like mind for once. Though Jun-sensei asked him how he felt about his other classmate’s improvements, wondering if he was jealous of their undoubtable progress, though progress was a very subjective thing. Smiling as he took the lead and began walking down to the small town to begin the hunt, “Jun-Sensei, it is important that we make this very public. This tactic is an attempt by our lord to demoralize the gangs and drive them from the region eventually.” While it probably was obvious, he felt like he should restate what their main goal was here, a public execution. They would find these gangsters, most likely young adults who had little to no actual combat experience and murder them in cold blood, then string them up in the town. While this was less a mission for Jun-sensei and more to see how Kosuke himself was progressing in power, that didn’t mean he wouldn’t help with completing their main task.

“Alright then, I will leave the majority of the mission up to you. You may decide who to kill first and how to handle it. I am here mostly as an observer, but I will help out when the time comes.” As they walked through the streets, Jun-sensei gave her orders, “You are to find the targets and then carry out their death sentence.” As soon as he had said that, two of the gangsters they had been looking for would leap down from the rooftops next to them to block their way as the third came up from behind them. One of the two in front of them would speak up as they all got into a ready position, “Alright boys! We got a couple ninjas here to kill! We have the numbers! Let’s get em!” With that, the three of them would prepare their attacks.

Kosuke watched as the ninjas boxed them in and then observed with interest as Jun-Sensei’s form twisted and mutilated itself as a second body seemed to crawl from her spine. This second body was obviously a physical manifestation of Jun-sensei’s chakra, what else could it be? Kosuke watched with a neutral expression as the two demonic looking twins took to dealing with two of the weak gangsters, leaving him to deal with the third. He would turn to look at the one ninja left standing behind them and would take one slow step forwards, allowing the ninja to get a good look at his eyes, a good look so that he could see just what he was getting himself into. “Hello gangster, I am Kosuke. I’m a Chunin, if you know what that means. I will be your executioner today. Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times or they may be removed. Are you ready to experience a quick defeat and a meaningless death?” As he finished speaking, he could see the ninja gripping the blade he held much more tightly as he realized he was definitely about to die. He watched a myriad of emotions flow behind his eyes before he seemed to steel his resolve.

“I don’t care who you are. I’ll kill you.” Kosuke allowed a smile to spread across his lips revealing his sharpened canine teeth as he spoke again, “Now that’s the spirit!” Nothing else would be exchanged between the two as the ninja would dash forwards at, what Kosuke could only presume was his maximum speed, which was still frightfully slow compared to Kosuke’s own speed. As the ninja brought his Katana forth to cut into Kosuke’s neck, it was almost hilarious at how easily Kosuke swatted it to the side and in the same motion struck the ninja in the gut with an open palm. It didn’t take many cuts after that for the ninja to realize something was wrong. As he dropped his blade and fell to his knees. Kosuke would end his life as he crushed the ninja’s head against a house. As he finished killing his ninja, he would rip out his intestines and use them to hang him from two houses where his body hung in the center of the street. With his own ninja also hung up, he would meet back up with Jun-Sensei and Kuro to see if they had also been successful. “I take it you both were able to do as instructed?”

As Jun-sensei finished with her task and strung up the other two, she approached and nodded, “Yep, lets get out of here. This mission was a bit gruesome for me. We will both need a psyche eval after this.”

TWC: 1,638
Back to top Go down

C-rank Mission 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Fire-
Jump to: